Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be the Death of Madonna

I’m the Gen Z Kweens who will act like they were her biggest fans.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2022 8:17 AM

It will be the most discussed and largest draw in television history

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2022 7:08 PM

Stop already

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2022 7:11 PM

I'm the fentanyl somehow involved.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2022 7:31 PM

I’m the famous bra that will make an obligatory appearance, even if only in her casket.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2022 7:44 PM

Oh please....by the time Madonna finally kicks the bucket she will have had so much work done they won't even have to embalm her. They'll prop her up in a corner of Madame Tussaud's next to Judy and Barbra as part of "The Fag's Holy Trinity" exhibit.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2022 7:47 PM

I'm Lourdes, in the intervening years I've embracing full on Christian Fundamentalism and become estranged from that family of freaks, but on the day in question I'm here to show love and peace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2022 8:04 PM

JanBot, can you please get yourself some desperately needed therapy? These threads are not a good substitute.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2022 8:20 PM

I’m the large portion of the American population feeling stupid that they didn’t appreciate her when she was still great.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2022 8:21 PM

M A D O N N A

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2022 8:35 PM

OP...Then I'll be the Gen Z who claims never to have heard of her but still takes joy in calling her out as a pathetic boomer who was desperate for youth & attention. Uuugh.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2022 8:36 PM

I'm the kids who, during the funeral, can't keep our minds off the beneficiary list of names on Mom's financial accounts, trusts, insurance, the will, .....

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2022 8:37 PM

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I'm just regrouping after a family interv... reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2022 8:54 PM

I think she's going to be around for a long time; her father is 90 years old. She'll be sharing bare butt photos in her 80s.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2022 9:22 PM

Will Elton John sing "Goodbye Madonna Louise?"

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2022 9:24 PM

I'm the police detective checking out Piers Morgan's alibis.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2022 9:26 PM

R6 How very BD Hyman of her!

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2022 9:39 PM

I'm the inevitable "we all knew something was wrong. If only we said something"

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2022 8:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!