Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bitches, I think I’m dying!

Who wants my stuff?

I woke up around 5:30 am. Went to the restroom, went back to bed, and I felt perfectly fine.

By 10:00 am, I was spiking in and out of fever. No matter how many blankets I threw on the bed, I was freezing and shivering with chills. After an hour or so, it went away, and then the chills came back. All day, chills and no chills. Fever, then my temperature drops.

My bones are in pain, and my nose and throat are in bad shape.

Even my jaw hurts whenever I attempt to drink water. Such a weird illness.

I’m completely vaxxed and have my flu shot.

Has anyone here had what I described?

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2022 11:14 AM

Do you have a great ass? If so, you’re a goner.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2022 1:03 AM

It’s syphilis OP. I just looked up your symptoms on WebMD.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2022 1:04 AM

Do you actually have a fever or just constant chills followed by a kind of heating up when you wrap up?

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2022 1:04 AM

I didn’t but a friend did, and he died.

Prayers 🙏

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2022 1:05 AM

OP I want the studio 54 memorabilia.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2022 1:06 AM

I heard there’s this new virus going around. I think it’s called Covid? Movid? Something like that.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2022 1:06 AM

You've got either the flu or the COVID. The flu going around this year is brutal.

" It tends to be a “good” season if the vaccine is 40% to 60% effective, Roberts says. This year’s flu shot has a nearly 50% efficacy against hospitalization from the major strain of the flu, according to the CDC.'

If you're not testing positive for the COVID you've got the flu, babe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2022 1:07 AM

Sounds like the flu. I'd keep drinking water. Jump into a hot shower. That makes me feel better when I'm sick.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2022 1:08 AM

I can top that, OP. I started having a weird sensation through my right arm earlier today. Like it was asleep. It's lasted off and on all day. About an hour ago I felt a kind of jolting "pinch" in my chest area above my heart. It only lasted a few seconds but I don't think I'll be having a good night's sleep tonight, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2022 1:10 AM

^^left arm^^

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2022 1:11 AM

Feel better, OP. Maybe go to one of those urgent care clinics?.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2022 1:11 AM

R9 this isn’t about you. But you might die too

R4

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2022 1:14 AM

Flu typically onsets fast.

Get a prescription for Tamiflu as soon as you can. You've got 48 hours from onset to get any benefit.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2022 1:15 AM

OP, you have the flu. Stay hydrated, take electrolytes (Gatorade works), and get some Tamiflu from your doctor. It's prescription, but if you can start it asap, your symptoms will be reduced and you will recover more quickly.

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2022 1:18 AM

Oh, fast. I thought you said fats.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2022 1:18 AM

R9 It might be just one of those weird blips, or it could be something sinister, such as an artery dissection. My friend's dissected carotid artery started with the exact symptom of his arm going numb and having a strange feeling. Fortunately he had already had an aortic dissection and knew he was at risk so he booked it to the hospital.

Please consider getting checked out. Now I'm going to worry about you.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2022 1:19 AM

Thanks guys. I’m headed to the urgent care tomorrow morning. Fortunately, I have one three blocks away.

My roommate got me some theraflu and other otc meds to deal with my symptoms. Thank god, because I can barely move right now.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2022 1:21 AM

As sweet as you are, r16, I think he was kidding. Don’t be worried.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2022 1:21 AM

Your “roommate”?

Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2022 1:22 AM

Be decent, R17, mask up before you go.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2022 1:22 AM

LOL, R19.

He’s in a relationship with a wonderful girl. It’s not like that and never has been.

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2022 1:24 AM

R16 ascending or descending makes all the difference. And most major coronary events present similarly, I wouldn’t immediately suspect dissection.

R12

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2022 1:25 AM

R9, please go see a doctor immediately. I’m not kidding. You need to have that checked out.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2022 1:26 AM

R9 sounds like a pinched nerve.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2022 1:27 AM

R9 sounds like a heart attack. Go to the emergency room stat

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2022 1:35 AM

I'm just getting over this in upstate NY.

The first 3 days I couldn't get warm. The first day I literally shook with cold.

Aches everywhere. Teeth, roots of hair, etc.

At the end major nasal congestion. Cough.

I usually never get sick, either. Wore a mask.

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2022 2:04 AM

Forgot to mention, it also came on very fast for me. I had been at work all day and suddenly that evening I started feeling awful.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2022 2:05 AM

R26 you and R9, the Munchausen with ST elevated infarction don’t understand, this isn’t about you

Glad you pulled through though. R9’ s gonna die.

Now back to OP

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2022 2:14 AM

OP - you have Covid. Your symptoms are consistent with this little wave going that is around. I got it a few weeks ago and was exactly as you described on day 1.

by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2022 3:01 AM

Don’t jump in the shower if you’re feeling that lousy…You might get woozy and fall. Keep to your bed, drink plenty of fluids, and worry about cleaning up some other time. Hope you start feeling better soon.

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2022 3:34 AM

[quote]You might get woozy and fall.

Bitch is already woozy.

Seriously, how are you feeling, OP? Will you be well enough to attend r9’s funeral?

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2022 2:24 PM

My friend had this, and it turned out to be rabies.

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2022 2:27 PM

And then she died.

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2022 2:28 PM

GET. TESTED.

Seriously, if it is Covid, and you end up with "long covid", you'll need that positive PCR test to get any benefits.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2022 2:31 PM

But he’s on PrEP.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2022 2:36 PM

Monkeypox

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2022 2:46 PM

Sounds like the flu

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2022 2:49 PM

I had a version of this two weeks ago. It was pretty awful. It started on Monday night and really kicked in on Tuesday. It was accompanied by fever and chills and a runny nose and some congestion. I tested a few times and it was not Covid. I’m pretty sure this was the flu, and yes I am fully vaccinated and I had the quadrivalent flu vaccine. I think that the vaccine lessened the severity of this. I should have gotten the Tamiflu, but didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2022 2:49 PM

Smoke copious amounts of pot, silly.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2022 2:51 PM

Let's get back to discussing OP's stuff. Any interesting collectibles or hobbies we should know about?

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2022 2:55 PM

He has two Hummel figurines and numerous Lego sets (for some odd reason).

Interested?

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2022 3:38 PM

Sounds just like when I think I sero-converted, get an AIDS test.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2022 3:49 PM

Hmm, which Lego sets? It's silly, but I really want a Millennium Falcon. Or the Starry Night one.

R42 Damn, that brought me back to the 1990s real quick. I remember friends and I getting anxious when sick, or when sickness didn't clear quickly. Thank you for the reminder that we still need to be vigilant. I hope you are in good health.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2022 3:14 PM

OP, R9 hasn't updated because he's connected to all manner of machinery in the ICU, making it difficult to charge his phone.

But how are YOU??

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2022 3:19 PM

Bitch, are.you still with us!?

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2022 3:28 PM

The OP has malaria, all the symptoms point toward that.

by Anonymousreply 46November 29, 2022 3:30 PM

Bye, bitch. Lovely not knowing you.

by Anonymousreply 47November 29, 2022 3:31 PM

It's all that ass you've been eating.

by Anonymousreply 48November 29, 2022 3:32 PM

The last words R9 will ever hear—

by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2022 3:32 PM

I hope R9 went to the ER.

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2022 3:36 PM

Honestly, it sounds like Covid. What kind of idiot doesn't recognize Covid symptoms by now?

by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2022 4:39 PM

OP here:

I finally got CoViD, Bitches!

I tested positive yesterday with a home test kit. I immediately went to the urgent care, and tested positive once more.

I’m in bed, self isolating for 4 more days and re-testing on Sunday.

The first day was the worse and I’m feeling surprisingly much better for being infected with this.

Thankfully, I’m vaxxed to the gills and my symptoms were quite mild and short lived, as opposed to how others who hadn’t been vaccinated.

I did lose all sense of taste and smell yesterday, however.

Thanks for the replies, and I hope everyone here is healthy, and/or recovering from any seasonal illnesses or CoViD, swiftly and easily.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2022 8:16 PM

So you had the flu and now the COVID, R52?

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2022 8:19 PM

"Went to the restroom"

OP is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2022 8:30 PM

[quote] I hope everyone here is healthy, and/or recovering from any seasonal illnesses or CoViD, swiftly and easily.

Except for R9 who is probably dead.

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2022 9:46 PM

Can I have your Ipod, OP?

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2022 10:07 PM

I figured. OP's symptoms are consistent with the new strain that's going around right now. It's not as mild as the omicron of last winter.

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2022 1:52 AM

It turned out to be Covid for me as well.

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2022 4:32 AM

Vaccine-induced meningitis, it has been making a round among homos in recent months. Your sad, final days, OP.

[quote]Viral meningitis is the most common type of meningitis, Dr. Vazquez says. It is caused by viral pathogens such as enteroviruses, mumps, measles or influenza. “It can even be spread by mosquitos and ticks,” he adds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2022 4:54 AM

OP I had what you are describing. Comes on very fast in the middle of the night. Take Tylenol drink lots of fluids, eat lightly. You have a new COVID Variant. I was also completely boosted and had my flue shot. Good luck. The first three days are the worst for fever. But the coughing and head cold-like symptoms stick around for a while.

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2022 4:56 AM

Fuck r9’s dead ass anyhow. That lazy bitch should have started her own thread. Hope she’s singing with the angels etc etc

by Anonymousreply 61December 1, 2022 5:18 AM

I took the left over Oxycodone from when I had my wisdom tooth out last year to get through the first 3 days. The body aches were next level. All I wanted was someone to knead my ass and legs the first 2 days.

by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2022 5:19 AM

LMAO, R62.

I hope you’re feeling better now or completely over the omicron!

by Anonymousreply 63December 1, 2022 11:00 AM

I'm totally over it, OP. I was positive for 10 days and felt the worst the first 3 days. I literally rewatched every episode of Sex and the City over that period b/c I couldn't go anywhere. I hope you feel better, as well!

by Anonymousreply 64December 1, 2022 11:56 PM

R62/R64, didn’t watching every episode of Sex and the City just compound the pain?

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2022 12:01 AM

I'm 9 days in and this fucking cough is making me crazy. I have a stuffy head, blowing my nose, and the cough. No fever, no aches, no headaches and my appetite is fine. I get tired easily, but the worst is the cough and it's especially annoying at night.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2022 1:16 AM

You may be nine days into it, R66, but at least you’re not R9 who is likely dead.

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2022 1:18 AM

R64, same! The first 3 days were the worst. Now? I’m fine. I hope I test negative soon, because I’m bored and am ready to go back to work. I’m so grateful I am vaxxed, because this could have been much worse.

I’ve been watching WEDNESDAY on Netflix, however. It’s SOOO good! I know it’s for kids and teens, but I’m loving it!

R66, get well soon, sweetheart! Sorry to learn you’re not feeling well. 😔

by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2022 10:04 AM

Have some more covid shots OP.

by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2022 11:10 AM

You've got a rancid mussy. Call your PCP and get your name on a mussy donation list, STAT.

It'll only get worse.

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2022 11:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!