Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tucker Carlson comes for Pete Buttigieg!!

Tucker proves he can still come up with new ways to be hated!! He accuses Pete of "Anti-Gay Victimhood Narrative"--whatever the hell that is!!...By the way---EVERY right wing Q-Conspiracy ends with the word "narrative". No Joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 17, 2022 10:42 AM

It was called Don't Ask Don't Tell.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2022 6:59 AM

In this instance, Carlson is spot on in his characterization. Petey . . . ermmmm . . . Secretary Buttigieg correctly kept his mouth shut about who he fucks because it had zip to do with his military and public office aspirations. He went the het route - marriage, children - because he believed that he would be a better sell to the het voters. He's living the life he understands/prefers, not according to gay community diktat.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2022 7:23 AM

^^^^ political diktat.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2022 7:24 AM

Tucker is afraid of Buttigieg....sad.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2022 7:32 AM

R2- neo-nazi and failed pleasure princess

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2022 7:34 AM

R5 Oh look! Another poster who got lost on the way to his elementary school playground.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2022 7:38 AM

Poor troll, R2, R3, R6. Always so flaccid.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2022 7:42 AM

I'm convinced Pete is bisexual for these same reasons. It explains a lot of his history.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2022 8:42 AM

Awww, Tucker has an unrequited crush. 👬🏻

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2022 8:51 AM

Tucker Carlson is an idiot. However Tucker DOES make a valid point about reporters never asking Buttigieg any tough questions. Pilot Shortages. Baby Formula Shortages. Truck Driver Shortages. Pete is never once confronted about his job because reporters don't want to get labeled as homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2022 8:51 AM

Tucker is such a whiny ass bitch. Is that the kind of masculinity he's promoting?

Buttigieg has proven over and over again how eloquent he can present an argument. And he's probably the most nonthreatening, non-violent person out there. And yet, guys like Tucker act like cowardly bullies picking on him.

It's all about creating a negative impression of Buttigieg, like Republicans did with Hillary, so that "moderates" have a negative knee-jerk reaction whenever his name comes up and then when the right wing spreads some blatant like, these moderates, or "moderates", go "I knew there's a reason why I don't like him!".

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2022 8:53 AM

The Tuckster is considering running for President and knows that Pete will be the front-runner for the Democrats if Biden decides to retire. Smart to start attacking him now so it won’t seem quite so calculated. I have to say the make-over is impressive. He actually looks good. He lost a good 20 pounds. New cut and dye job. The tasteful fake tan that doesn’t look fake. The dazzling white teeth. He might have a chance if he wasn’t such a whiny bratty frat boy with an off-putting personality. Needs to run before his geriatric audience starts to die off in droves. Unlike DeSantis he’s a household name with a vast army of brainwashed dolts who would gladly vote for him. They don’t ALL live in Florida. He’s no match for Pete and it would be fun to watch him get his balls handed to him.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2022 8:57 AM

Tucker only appeals to sociopaths whose favorite pastime is bullying minorities. You can't win democratic elections that way.

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2022 9:01 AM

[quote]You can't win democratic elections that way.

You CAN win Republican elections that way, though.

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2022 9:24 AM

Trump won by appealing to that same group of racists, homophobes, misogynists, and disgruntled blue collar and middle class voters. UNION members who voted Blue for decades voted for HIM. Against their own interests. You know, the ones Democrats considered a sure thing and thus paid them no mind? Dismiss THIS clown at your peril. If Murdoch thinks he has a chance he will put the entire FOX juggernaut behind him. Bevare!

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2022 9:36 AM

And by this comment Carlson shows that Pete Buttigieg would be well entitled to watch for US old homophobia as an angle of attack against him but an homophobia that pretends to not be so but will use any systems and stratagems to down him just because he is a homo. QED I think. Poor Carlson just doesn't realizes that he proves the exact opposite of his argument.

Also, of note, they know who their most dangerous enemies are going to be in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2022 10:01 AM

[quote] You can't win democratic elections that way.

[quote] You CAN win Republican elections that way, though.

You mean by cheating? Sure. If nobody bothers to push back.

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2022 10:01 AM

R17 Either people are cheating in elections or they aren't. You need to pick one.

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2022 10:04 AM

Has Miss Chasten gathered her Frau Troops on Twitter yet? Nothing cheers Chasten up like a mundane "Chasten claps back" headline. It makes him feel special.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2022 10:28 AM

Pete is more of a man than Fucker will ever be. Smarter, more eloquent, empathetic, and successful without his daddy's $$$$. That potato faced, tiny dicked, bagged wigged fascist needs shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2022 10:37 AM

Is Fucker really saying not coming out in the military makes Pete somehow less of a trustworthy man? If he had come out in the military then that would just be another stick to beat him with for the opposite reason, gays infiltrating where "real men" are! FFS.

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2022 10:48 AM

I wonder in which branch of the military Tucker did his noble, manly service?

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2022 10:54 AM

Tucker seems like a puny cocklett type. Probably jealous of Pete's girthy Maltese (Sicilian and Arabic background) 9 inches.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2022 11:13 AM

Carlson is correct, Buttigieg was closeted until 35, that to me, as a gay man, that’s cowardice, but to straight people (and many, many, MANY gay people) that’s relatable or agreeable because they see gay as shameful and bad, and they like him. But, it’s not presidential, it’s no leader. It’s not brave. But, this is the world we live in, and it’s always been this way for gays. Hiding, shaming is embraced.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2022 11:23 AM

Please. I came out at the age of 18 in 1972 and I see no cowardice in Buttigieg's choice to come out at his own time and on his own terms.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2022 11:26 AM

So the right creates a world where it’s dangerous to come out as gay but then admonishes gay people for not coming out….

Ok….

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2022 11:37 AM

Just the right? ^

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2022 11:38 AM

[Quote] Carlson is correct, Buttigieg was closeted until 35, that to me, as a gay man, that’s cowardice, but to straight people (and many, many, MANY gay people) that’s relatable or agreeable because they see gay as shameful and bad, and they like him.

Sure, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2022 11:38 AM

[Quote] Just the right?

What anti-gay law or social attitude has the left pushed?

oh, none

by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2022 11:39 AM

[quote]Please. I came out at the age of 18 in 1972

Of course, but Datalounge has a rich, rich history of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2022 11:39 AM

[Quote] Carlson is correct, Buttigieg was closeted until 35, that to me, as a gay man, that’s cowardice, but to straight people (and many, many, MANY gay people) that’s relatable or agreeable because they see gay as shameful and bad, and they like him.

Cowardice? Straight people created the world where gays can be killed for being gay.

FUCK YOU

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2022 11:40 AM

Tucker is thrilled with Russia’s anti-gay laws. He’s Putin’s butt buddy

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2022 11:40 AM

The irony is that Pete Buttigieg is such a "coward" that he will probably go on Tucker Carlson's show and decimate him in three minutes. Pete is not scared of going on Fox News and he consistently gets the better of interviewers trying to manipulate him.

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2022 11:53 AM

Where did he come from? Was he propped up by billionaires/multi-millionaire ls? I don’t get how all of a sudden he’s appeared as this political force.

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2022 12:17 PM

*millionaires

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2022 12:18 PM

DOES FUCKER carlson ever ever tell his "audience" that he is the EPITOME of everything they are suppose to hate? born wealthy and privileged, went to boarding school, not educated in his field in the first place (has only a b.a. in history), and so on? Of course not!....

then again a trump supporter hates those "elites"... while they worship the ultimate in elitism trump! laugh! can't make this shit up!...

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2022 12:23 PM

Preach R27. This doesn't get said enough and it leads to a lot of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2022 12:25 PM

As predicted = Chasten is "outraged" over the meaningless words of Idiot Tucker. Chasten really is a Gay Karen. And expect new social media pictures from Chasten of the Hooterville Twins slobbering Thanksgiving food all over themselves. Chasten would like to talk to a manager!! He must be heard!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2022 2:31 AM

Chasten is an idiot for even acknowledging this, it just gives Fucker more ammunition and validation.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2022 2:35 AM

R39 = I also think Chasten being the one who speaks out makes Pete look weak. We know Pete can defend himself. Why send Chasten to protect you?

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2022 2:56 AM

I think Chasten likes to be on TV.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2022 3:00 AM

As always there are trolls all over DL. Carlson is a disgusting lying blowhard. As for Pete, class act- brilliant and even served in the military with distinction. Anyone who thinks he’s a coward for coming out late in life is an idiot. Pete is a role model for young people who think they may be gay and as such is probably “rescuing” fearful young people from the blind bigotry of people like Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2022 3:19 AM

[quote]. However Tucker DOES make a valid point about reporters never asking Buttigieg any tough questions.

It would be nice if reporters asked Tucker a few valid question once and a fucking while. His own company FOX argued in court no one takes him seriously as a reporter to get out of a lawsuit. So why is it going on and on about other reporters? He's been on TV and in the public domain a lot longer than Buttigieg and just skates by as "oh that's just Tucker" by all the media. He's on one of the largest networks on TV, has one of the largest falling of any hack. The media needs to grow a pair and start calling him out and stop pretending there still is a gentleman's agreement between media personalities and reporting.

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2022 3:28 AM

Someone needs to call Tucker one on the air to his face some day about how he was kissing Biden's son's ass in a letter to get a recommendation for his spawn to go to an elitist school. I am pretty sure Biden's son was the same person he is today as he was back then. What change? Oh right, Tucker needed something from him back then. Such a two faced pussy.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2022 3:32 AM

Pete Buttigieg has only gotten elected in a small hillbilly town in Indiana. He lost the only statewide office he ran for. He lost the only national office he ran for. I am not a troll but I certainly understand someone who loses when I see them. I don't get how people think Buttigieg is some sort of Gay Icon (he isn't) or a political powerhouse (he isn't). Amy certainly took Pete down a few pegs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2022 3:54 AM

Jared Polis would be a better candidate to break the gay glass ceiling than Pete.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2022 4:02 AM

Amy at R45 is so experienced, she knows how to throw a stapler at someone without missing a shot. Oh how "experience" is so important.

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2022 5:23 AM

[quote]Pete Buttigieg has only gotten elected in a small hillbilly town in Indiana. He lost the only statewide office he ran for. He lost the only national office he ran for. I am not a troll

OK Torll. Apparently you forgot Pete won an entire state as President even before Biden. Amy Klobuchar had already dropped out. Oh but Pete cant win anything narrative with Trolls never stops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2022 5:28 AM

R48 = um, ONE very white state? okay. And quit calling me a troll. I am a Democrat who likes to win. If you think the state of Iowa is the standard bearer of who wins the White House you might want to go talk to Bill Clinton or Trump, or Biden. Don't waste your time on me. Go to Chastens social media and drool over their hetero-normative marriage and brats. Why does my opinion matter to you? Can't we all agree Tucker is fucking idiot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2022 5:44 AM

What's with these reich wing trolls and their attempts to downplay the persecution our community faces? I'm usually very dismissive of the whole "Russian talking points/propaganda" narrative, but it's just too coincidental to me that all of these troll freaks go on about this after Russia passes their updated "gay propaganda" ban.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2022 6:01 AM

R50 = WHO is a right wing troll? LIST the "trolls" you see on this thread. Because I don't agree with YOU I am a "troll"? Because I don't fawn over the Mayor of Hooterville or his jobless husband? Do you seriously believe Buttigieg can beat Trump or Desantis?

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2022 6:09 AM

Pete would make minced meat of him in a debate.

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2022 6:10 AM

R43.. Carlson has the gall and audacity (and shame on the publishing house!) to write a book entitled his 30 years in journalism!!!!!!!!

you know never mind he doesn't even HAVE a journalism/broadcasting degree in the first place and what he spews is not journalism, reporting!.....

sociopath and narcissist off the charts....

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2022 12:21 PM

Throwback: they could be cousins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2022 1:12 PM

I’m sure Pete will be happy to go on Tucker’s show and use some of his brain to have a discussion with Carlson. Pete will make sense, Carlson will bluster.

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2022 1:25 PM

R49, "quit calling me a troll. I am a Democrat who likes to win."

Hahahaha. Nice try magat/Boris.

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2022 1:57 PM

Yes, marrying a man is definitely going the het route R2. What’s it to anyone else when someone comes out? Unless they are a hypocritical gay basher, it’s nobody’s business what they choose to do.

by Anonymousreply 57November 27, 2022 2:11 PM

I don't give a shit about Buttigieg, but Tucker Carlson's cancelation is a long time coming. He needs to pay for all the toxic shit he's spewed over the years.

by Anonymousreply 58November 27, 2022 4:41 PM

Tucker cums for Pete

by Anonymousreply 59November 27, 2022 4:58 PM

R59 = I thought about that title but didn't know if it would be allowed.......R56 = Why are you here? Go start your own "You must worship Buttigieg or you are a Russian" thread? Seriously. Pete is never going to win ANY elected office. He cannot get elected in his own state. I wouldn't be surprised if Pete moves to San Francisco to run for Feinsteins vacating seat--no joke. Otherwise his career in politics is over. Unless he thinks black voters will elect him in Michigan (never happening). Petes political future is very limited unless he is just going to go around begging for Ambassador jobs every time there is a Democrat Administration.

by Anonymousreply 60November 27, 2022 11:05 PM

R60 = To be clear---I DO think Petes only winnable shot at being a Senator is repeating what Hillary did ----A seat opens up in a state he doesn't live in and he takes the leap and wins. I think it is doable. Pete could probably swing a California race for Feinsteins seat unless a local bigwig fights him for it. Otherwise his political future tied to Michigan or Indiana are just dead ends.

by Anonymousreply 61November 27, 2022 11:12 PM

Tucker is a piece of SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 62November 27, 2022 11:20 PM

I wonder if Tucker’s wife cheats on him ?

by Anonymousreply 63November 27, 2022 11:34 PM

I've always heard about homosexuals having a sharp tongue. Pete's is a true ginsu knife. He doesn't take shade, but calls out fuckwittery.

by Anonymousreply 64November 27, 2022 11:41 PM

R64 don’t you love it ?

by Anonymousreply 65November 27, 2022 11:45 PM

Buttigieg has a bright future. While the repetitive, obsessive, nonstop Pete Troll projects his own insecurities on "Petey". Sad. Trolley is easily triggered when anyone even suggests that Buttigieg might actually be mildly competent with hysterical shit like "You must worship Buttigieg..." Delusional. Poor sad troll. Are you going to post more Chasten fantasy stories on one of the DOZENS of other Buttigieg troll threads you've started? Show us on the doll where the bad Petey touched you.

by Anonymousreply 66November 27, 2022 11:59 PM

R66 = Pete Cult Member. (for the record this is the only Buttigieg thread I have ever started and it was more of a Tucker Hate thread until you came along to drool over Pete).

by Anonymousreply 67November 28, 2022 12:25 AM

Pete Buttigieg cums on Tucker Carlson!!

by Anonymousreply 68November 28, 2022 5:52 AM

When is Tucker going to die from his brain damage?

It needs to be soon.

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2022 6:05 AM

Tucker could never!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2022 2:27 PM

The most important question:

Does Pete get a vertical erection, pointing to his chin or a horizontal erection pointing to his partner ? I'm thinking he still gets a vertical.

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2022 2:59 PM

I don't get why guys think Pete is hung. Not knocking on Pete but you don't see a short guy at the club and think "He definitely has a giant cock"...It's more likely that he has a small cock which explains why he settled down with such an average looking Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 72November 29, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote]Not knocking on Pete but you don't see a short guy at the club and think "He definitely has a giant cock"...

In my experiences, tall hunky buff guys are usually average to small in the dick department.

Guys like Pete are usually average to big - and I mean hung.

by Anonymousreply 73November 29, 2022 2:22 AM

[quote]Tucker Carlson comes for Pete Buttigieg!!

🍆 🍑 💦

by Anonymousreply 74November 29, 2022 2:28 AM

R73 = Wrong. Guys are usually height proportionate. Small dick guys settle with the first guy they know isn't a size queen---which is probably how we ended up with Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 75November 29, 2022 3:05 AM

"We?" Are you The Queen or just a queen?

by Anonymousreply 76November 29, 2022 3:59 AM

R76 = She not ready.

by Anonymousreply 77November 29, 2022 4:10 AM

R12

Pete will not be the frontrunner you all need to STOP with these delusions because they are not going to lead anywhere but disappointment.

I don't believe Tucker will run either. He doesn't want that much responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 78November 29, 2022 5:18 AM

F-Off R78. Pete ran for President and got farther than any gay man in American history with that. He has a very good chance of winning especially if say Biden decides to pass the torch to someone younger and Trump or DeSantis is on the other side.

You all need to STOP with your projection of your own shortcomings and weakness of an openly gay man in the public eye doing what you could never dream of.

by Anonymousreply 79November 29, 2022 9:28 AM

[quote]um, ONE very white state? okay. And quit calling me a troll. I am a Democrat

I am a Democrat but.....Troll. Actually you sound like the racist Lipstick Alley troll that's always fixated on Pete's skin color. So Democrat who voted for him in that state is now a racist? Try looking in a mirror Toots.

by Anonymousreply 80November 29, 2022 9:37 AM

Mayor Pete has to really prove himself in the next year and a half if he wants to be taken seriously for President (and I really like him and think he would be very good in the position). So far, as transportation sec he has flown 'under the radar' - we haven't heard much about his accomplishments. He really needs to start a campaign publicizing what he has done for Americans as TS since early 2021.

by Anonymousreply 81November 29, 2022 2:47 PM

The ugly gay one will never be president.

by Anonymousreply 82November 29, 2022 5:34 PM

It's true, Ed.win will never be President. Unless it's President of the Brooklyn AIDS AHF Wellness Center Patients Ward.

by Anonymousreply 83November 29, 2022 7:02 PM

The only place Pete is getting elected President is the Lollipop Guild....I'm still a Democrat...Still not a troll....He will never win. Not with his record with black voters.

by Anonymousreply 84November 29, 2022 10:56 PM

It's not just "the blacks." Old fraus and white women like him but 20 something -early 30 gays don't like him at all (and yes that includes white ones.)

I only saw maybe 2 pete supporters in 2019/2020 and i live in a very gay area.

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2022 2:18 AM

That couldn't have been LA because I went to a Pete event when he was running for President and the hotel where he was staying and making a speech was mobbed! He got a unannounced intro from none other than Seth MacFarlane.

by Anonymousreply 86December 2, 2022 9:55 AM

Pete would not be running against Tucker, he would be up against Trump or DeSantis; he would not win. We need a democrat that stands a chance against DeSantis and we don’t have one. If Pete wants to waste his money that’s his problem; the rest of us are looking for a democrat who can take on DeSantis.

by Anonymousreply 87December 2, 2022 10:11 AM

Actually THE REST OF US want PETE TO RUN!!!!! He can make meat of of DeSantis and Trump at the same time. No one disputes his intelligence and quick thinking skill. Walk in the park especially if he goes up against those two old far bags.

by Anonymousreply 88December 2, 2022 10:23 AM

OP, your title made me expect a totally different thread.

So disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 89December 2, 2022 10:28 AM

SADLY even in 2022, almost 2023 and 2024, a large swath of Americans WILL NOT vote for a gay man and his husband. They see Buttigieg as being gay as the number one aspect of him.

by Anonymousreply 90December 2, 2022 1:01 PM

R88, please be realistic; whatever ground we’ve gained with Biden will be lost. Pete is not going to win; as we speak the Supreme Court is deciding another Colorado case that aims to allow companies to refuse service to gay people online. A company in Colorado again, refused to create a webpage for a gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 91December 2, 2022 10:14 PM

Bullshit R91, all bets are off once 50% of America put a 4 time bankrupt "business man" / Reality Star with NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE In charge of the entire country. Expecting Democrats to vote for a young well educated, well spoken, straight acting gay man who served his country over that is not that big of a hurdle by comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 3, 2022 7:43 AM

No one cares that Buttigieg is 'straight acting'.. They just don't like him. They're just not going to admit it and have the homophobia police coming after them. Get over your stupid self loathing issues and your issues with women. The only people who care about that shit are gay men who are terrified of appearing feminine. White gay men are some of the most backward and regressive, as a group.

by Anonymousreply 93December 3, 2022 8:52 AM

R93, that sounds pretty racist and homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 94December 3, 2022 1:54 PM

93 Spoke absolutely the truth.

No other website has more delusional discourse about Mayo Pete than DL.

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2022 8:50 AM

R94

You white gays and your imaginary persecution complex are the exact reason Pete will never be president.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2022 8:51 AM

I just do not understand why we cannot have an honest conversation about Buttigieg and his flaws. Why call anyone a troll because they simply point out the things Pete has done? It makes no sense. We have to start thinking about 2024 and who we want to support because the Republicans are already lining up...By the way = Buttigieg told a Black Voter "I'm not asking for YOUR vote". If you do not like that--go talk to PETE. He said it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2022 9:06 AM

R96, so racist homophobe, like I said?

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2022 6:24 PM

The victim-centered Black Twitter crowd hate him.

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2022 6:41 PM

What do you even mean by 'victim centered'? I doubt even you know what you're saying. You just enjoy using Fox News buzzwords to sound smart.

by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2022 7:11 PM

strong hand hold from chasten

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 4, 2022 10:22 PM

Close up shows Chasten TRYING to hold Petes hand and Pete not reciprocating. It's over. I'm not sure Chasten realizes it yet. Every hot gay guy at the Department of Transportation throws themselves at Buttigieg. Chasten was never going to be able to hang on to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 4, 2022 10:42 PM

more hand holding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 4, 2022 10:44 PM

It's so great to see a happy successful gay couple dressed up and attending prestigious events. If Trump had won, we'd have Kanye and Milo holding hands and giving a Hiel with the other.

by Anonymousreply 104December 4, 2022 10:55 PM

Black Gay Twitter and Lipstick Alley better look in the mirror before they go on a full assault on the only viable gay candidate for President just because he's white. Oh you may get your wish, to take him down but don't come crying to the Democratic party about how you are the backbone when Trump or DeSantis win. Your petty homophobic beef with Pete is nothing compared to what either of those other guys will do to your rights.

You may not like Pete but at least his heart and mind is in the right place and on your side. But go right ahead like a little child throwing a tantrum, get Trump elected. But when shit starts hitting the fan for all the things people of color care about, don't say we didn't tell you so.

by Anonymousreply 105December 5, 2022 7:16 AM

You actually think TRUMP is going to be elected? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

by Anonymousreply 106December 5, 2022 7:19 AM

That's what every said in 2016 R106.

Impossible! he's a joke!, He has no experience, He's gone bankrupt 4 times, He's been caught paying a stripper 150,000, He cheated on his wife while she was pregnant. He's friends with a white supremacist, He's doing this for attention! He's a JOKE!

Results: Trump becomes 45th President of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 107December 5, 2022 7:24 AM

Oh, good troll, asshole! You make so much troll sense! Have you shit in your mouth lately?

by Anonymousreply 108December 5, 2022 7:26 AM

Is that R107 the Defacto truth?

by Anonymousreply 109December 5, 2022 7:30 AM

It does not matter if it's Trump or DeSantis, both equally as bad. If Pete rises to the occasion and you refuse to vote for him because he's Pete, then you get what you deserve with DeSantis. 4 to 8 years of it along with a one sided ultra conservative Supreme Court.

Pete is the only one I know early on before it got worse than it is who suggested we could fix that by adding more justices, as he pointed out, it's been done before in history. Biden too shy about that subject as will Kamala. Pete has the balls to do it.

by Anonymousreply 110December 5, 2022 7:39 AM

Give it up, r110. Your empty threats and empty claims of discrimination are so silly, you're really starting to tick me off. People can vote for whomever the fuck they want. This is still America. You're threatening people with another Trump presidency? Get the fuck out of here. Even you're not stupid enough to believe that

by Anonymousreply 111December 5, 2022 6:53 PM

R111 is triggered, watch out, she feels threatened.

News Flash: laying out the facts is not a threat. Vote for whoever the fuck you want. All I said is dont come crying to the DL about how much you hate that DeSantis won after you spent soo much time trashing the best young viable openly gay candidate the Democrats have. You are starting to sound like those sad whiny Bernie Bros with their "never Hillary" mantra, then are shocked, Shocked, SHOCKED that Trump won.

by Anonymousreply 112December 6, 2022 10:48 AM

R111 reminds me a lot of a troll we had a while back. Every post was about "white gays" except he didn't use the word gays. They're very similar. I think the other poster finally got banned or tagged.

by Anonymousreply 113December 6, 2022 12:47 PM

Yep, R111 is some black racist Troll who is fixated on the color of Pete's skin. Part of the low rent homophobic Trolls who come here from Lipstick Alley.

by Anonymousreply 114December 7, 2022 7:20 AM

Pete Buttigieg was 'on vacation in PORTUGAL' during critical talks when nation was on brink of crippling rail strike: Took paid time off while negotiating sick leave - and posted video suggesting he was in U.S.

by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2022 12:37 AM

Tucker’s headwriter is gay and gets his shit from here. We have our resident obsessive Pete haters helping him.

by Anonymousreply 116December 15, 2022 12:41 AM

R115 = Pete is always on vacation. He never stays at his office. Also ANOTHER election passed and Petes SuperPac "forgot" to donate money to down ticket candidates.

by Anonymousreply 117December 15, 2022 5:31 AM

I cannot vote for Pete. He is just fake. I was buying the whole gay family thing and thought it was sweet until Chasten turned the kids into social media props.

by Anonymousreply 118December 15, 2022 6:22 AM

Is there another gay site that is 50 percent as nasty as this one, but 50 percent more able to maintain an intelligent debate? I want to go to that site. Datalounge always degenerates into name calling by reply 30.

by Anonymousreply 119December 15, 2022 8:00 AM

Once again Buttigieg is fantastic. The trolls can suck it. You know they want to...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 15, 2022 8:07 AM

R10, Tapper was pretty tough here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 15, 2022 8:39 AM

[quote]Pete Buttigieg was 'on vacation in PORTUGAL' during critical talks when nation was on brink of crippling rail strike: Took paid time off while negotiating sick leave - and posted video suggesting he was in U.S.

Oh, how dare someone take time off from their job per their agreement they made when they were hired. Outrageous! He should be chained to his desk like it's 1980 before there were things like the internet or smart phones!

by Anonymousreply 122December 15, 2022 8:44 AM

Pete has been a FAILURE!!!

by Anonymousreply 123December 15, 2022 8:26 PM

Per Fox News attorneys, tucker Carlson is merely for entertainment and no rational person should take him seriously

by Anonymousreply 124December 16, 2022 1:26 AM

By failure R123 you mean the only gay man in America to win the Democratic nomination for president of the Iowa caucus? Or the have the current President of the United states put him in charge of department in control of over 1.2 trillion dollars?

by Anonymousreply 125December 17, 2022 10:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!