Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When and Why did ROSEMARY'S BABY become a camp classic ?

I feel it was supposed to be taken very seriously at the time. The acting is not outrageously camp, just this side of tongue in cheek sometimes. What happened ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2022 8:38 PM

I don't think the entire movie is a camp classic, only the final scenes, and that's because of the many imitators that came afterward.

RB is a very good movie and much more than a camp classic

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2022 9:47 AM

I think it's both R1

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2022 9:49 AM

Bet the devil had a big cock.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2022 10:11 AM

MIA FARROW had been a gay & DL-fave for years...until the past few years. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2022 10:18 AM

I don't know about camp classic, but Guy is a bullying pig and the Castevets are *so* annoying, it makes you understand why the girl Rosemary met in the laundry room jumped off the roof. Rosemary is pliable (up to the very end) and daft to the point of being ridiculous. Yes, she's a catholic girl from the mid-west, but that doesn't entirely explain how dim she is.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2022 10:34 AM

"Yes, she's a catholic girl from the mid-west, but that doesn't entirely explain how dim she is."

Just like Mia herself!

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2022 10:45 AM

The movie is laced with black humor, not camp.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2022 10:56 AM

One strength is the casting and performances of the elderly neighbors. Ruth Gordon’s clipped, harsh pragmatism and dismissiveness made an excellent parody of of nosy, bossy neighbors. In real life, she could be as dismissive. Late in life she attended actors workshops and panels, and would abrasively dismiss all the aspirations of participants. “You think you can make it as an actor? Psh…forget about it!”. I know some under-employed egomaniacs who took acting classes, and more than a few had the same experience of being crushed and demoralized by Gordon. Funny enough, she was absolutely right. These same people, 30 years later, are still trying to perform, on podcasts and Patreon. It’s really sad.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2022 11:18 AM

In her autobiography, Mia wrote that after the rape scene, the actor playing Satan began showering her with compliments and told her what a privilege it had been to be in a scene with her.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2022 11:23 AM

Mia is hardly from the mid-west, she's an LA girl, beverly hills, precisely

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2022 11:26 AM

Never understood why Mia Farrow was not at least nominated for a Best Actress Oscar.

Were the Academy members fearful of the wrath of Sinatra if she had been, since they had divorced and he had tried vehemently to have her leave the production during the filming?

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2022 11:27 AM

Mia's a midwest girl just like Ronan is a top.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2022 11:29 AM

A good deal of camp is making fun of women’s roles in society and Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist are about about that, so it cross-polinated. Roman Polanski’s European sensibility also made RB a campier affair than if it had been done by an American director.

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2022 11:37 AM

you've answered yourself, R11. If the movie had been finished on time, and Mia had ran back home, she would have had an oscar

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2022 11:37 AM

I’ll add that Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist are both about bourgeois manners, which gives them a campier sensibility than something like The Shining, which is not about bourgeois people.

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2022 11:49 AM

I saw the shining for the first time last summer, and was shocked at how bad it was. Just crap. bad acting, bad photography, bad script, bad everything

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2022 11:54 AM

I found it to be an abomination!

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2022 11:54 AM

The Shining is stunningly photographed. Your opinion is obviously worthless now.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2022 11:56 AM

because you've been cut in the editing room, no doubt dear ?

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2022 11:56 AM

[quote]Never understood why Mia Farrow was not at least nominated for a Best Actress Oscar.

she's jinxed and hardly a nomination anywhere for many of her superb performances in Woody Allen movies - meanwhile Sorvino who can't act and cant act funny won an Oscar for playing stupid in a Woody role.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2022 12:11 PM

She had it too easy and was never forgiven in Hollywood. Maureen was fabulously connected. Cukor and louella as god parents, Maureen pulls strings to put her in a Broadway show Vivien makes one phone call and she gets a contract at fox, she gets break after break, a golden globe for her first movie role, the lead in a serie, then Frank marries her, she's cast in the most anticipated movie of the year...they wouldn't give her the AA on top of that. I remember seeing an old interview with Previn and julie andrews where she says she knew she would get the part in the audition room for her stage debut in "the importance of being earnest", and felt sorry for the other girls.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2022 12:18 PM

[quote]The Shining is stunningly photographed. Your opinion is obviously worthless now.

This is very true; particularly the opening scene, following the car through the mountains looks amazing on hi-def TVs. Jack & Shelley aren't everyone's cup of tea, but visually the movie still holds up.

I kind of like watching RB for a time when NYC was affordable for an aspiring actor & a stay at home wife, though after a recent re-watch, I was appalled that they painted that beautiful dark wood paneling white. I'll bet the Devil was horrified too

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2022 12:26 PM

I saw The Shining last year at the gloriously seedy Texas Theater in Dallas (where Oswald was arrested) and the picture was so clear it was like you could walk right through it. If there's one thing you can't complain about in The Shining, it's the magnificent cinematography.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2022 12:29 PM

well i saw it on TV and it was crap, so maybe it was the TV set, but I find it way below RB in terms of cinematography

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2022 12:33 PM

[quote] In her autobiography, Mia wrote that after the rape scene, the actor playing Satan began showering her with compliments and told her what a privilege it had been to be in a scene with her.

Still in-character, I see. The devil would say that, wouldn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2022 12:35 PM

[quote] Mia wrote

sure, Mia, everybody tells you what a privilege it is to breathe the same air as you

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2022 12:37 PM

Everybody loves Mia

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2022 12:37 PM

R23, if you don't have a 4k bluray player, I highly encourage you to get one. Just saying! The Shining is out on 4k.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2022 12:38 PM

I sort of disagree with the premise that Rosemary’s Baby is a camp classic.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2022 12:38 PM

R29, it's not. The humor is intentional so wouldn't that automatically disqualify it as being camp?

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2022 12:42 PM

It is, someone even made dolls of them alongside Baby Jane, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte and Hairspray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2022 12:42 PM

I find this a million times more unsettling and scarier than Rosemary's baby :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2022 12:43 PM

[quote] The humor is intentional

I'm not so sure

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2022 12:44 PM

Her bizarre, affected mid-atlantic accent is so off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2022 12:51 PM

^ We don't see a problem

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2022 12:54 PM

Rosemary's Baby is masterfully directed by Roman Polanski and is further elevated by a strong screenplay and excellent performances from its leads and supporting cast. It's a serious film with about ambition and fanaticism, it employs dark humor, but it isn't camp.

If you can't appreciate it now, watch it again in a few years. The pacing, cinematography and performances (Polanski made use of underemployed character actors to great effect) are just about peerless in this genre. If you think about it as a meditation on ambition and fanaticism, you'll get what makes it great. Nothing great is flawless and there are missteps, but this is a masterwork.

The Shining has camp elements that Kubrick uses to highlight the psychology of isolation, but the core is a deadly serious take on blame and rage. It was not critically successful when it premiered but is now a classic for a reason. Several good reasons. The film versions of Rosemary's Baby and The Shining both elevate the source material.

Interesting bit of trivia: Both Polanski and Kubrick wanted Redford for the roles played by John Cassavetes and Jack Nicholson. In both cases, I think the right actor landed in the respective roles. Polanski offered Rosemary to Tuesday Weld, and she turned it down. Whatever privileges form the basis of Mia Farrow's career, it's hard to believe anyone could beat her performance in this film.

Anyway, to each his own, but I hope anyone dismissing these films gives them a second chance.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2022 12:55 PM

R36, those who don't think the humor is intentional should watch Bitter Moon. That movie is insane but also darkly funny (and disturbing). Very underrated movie.

by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2022 12:56 PM

[quote] it's hard to believe anyone could beat her performance in this film.

Because oscars are based on merit ! (Regardless of the fact that you can't compare apples and oranges. As Bacall said, at least if they were in competition in the same role, it would make some sense)

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote] should watch Bitter Moon.

perhaps not ? what a boring, vulgar turd that was. Thanks, but no thanks

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2022 12:59 PM

since when is "camp classic " derogatory ? R36, are you faye Dunaway ?

by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2022 1:00 PM

Mia and Prudence fucked The Beatles at an ashram.

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2022 1:01 PM

Another who disagreed that it's a camp classic. There's some element of that perhaps in that the film has memorable likes that can be quoted and people who are not exactly cinephiles get the reference and laugh: there's dark humor in the film, but taken out of context, some of the lines of dialogue fall into "he has his father's eyes" territory of too easy yet always funny. Camp-like in a sense, but not the same as Helen Lawson's toilet wig scene in Valley of the Dolls - which has no value beyond camp.

Because I follow real estate too much, I often laugh recalling one of the opening lines in the script, from Mr. Nicholas in the elevator ride to show Guy and Rosemary a newly available apartment:

[quote]Originally the smallest apartment was a nine. They've been broken up into fours, fives. and sixes. Seven E is a four that was originally the back part of a ten. It has the original master bedroom for its living room, another bedroom for its bedroom, and two servants rooms thrown together for its dining room or second bedroom. Do you have children?·

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2022 1:02 PM

Ruth Gordon was, for me, the real star of RB.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2022 1:02 PM

[quote]Because Oscars are based on merit ! (Regardless of the fact that you can't compare apples and oranges. As Bacall said, at least if they were in competition in the same role, it would make some sense)

Agreed. When I wrote "her performance is hard to beat" I wasn't referring to the Oscars but rather other speculative casting choices"

The Oscars only reflect industry popularity at a specific moment in time, and they are simply a reflection of that temporal popularity, not a reflection of the work itself. You correctly point out that any comparison is futile.

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2022 1:03 PM

R42's quote is the mother of all tasteful friends thread

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2022 1:03 PM

R44 anyone who's ever attended a producer's meeting knows that Oscars are part of the distribution deals. as in "I buy your picture if so and so gets the AA/Palme d'Or/ Golden bear..."

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2022 1:05 PM

Camp doesn't have to be intentional, and Rosemary's Baby has the unintentional variety in spades - Mia's ghastly clothes, the ghastly 60s hair, the colors, the incredibly silly storyline treated seriously, and Mia's overwrought hysterical performance.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2022 1:33 PM

He's my baby AND the incarnation of Evil that will destroy the world!!!

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2022 1:36 PM

[quote]Camp doesn't have to be intentional, and Rosemary's Baby has the unintentional variety in spades/ the incredibly silly storyline treated seriously

thank you, you got it right

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2022 1:47 PM

Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist also tap into the whole Douglas Sirk/"women's melodrama" genre which is the font of midcentury camp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2022 1:51 PM

In his autobiography, Robert Wagner wrote that he tested for the role of Guy Woodhouse and was disappointed when he lost out to John Cassavetes.

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2022 2:50 PM

Too many good lines to pass up.

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2022 2:56 PM

Mia's shocking weight loss in the 2nd half of the movie should be Oscar*-worthy. The Academy likes when people gain or lose weight for a role.

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2022 4:26 PM

How could it be anything BUT camp when they had Clara from "The Andy Griffith Show" as one of the witches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2022 5:22 PM

Yes the use of Old Hollywood character actors also gives the film a camp sensibility.

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2022 5:25 PM

Polanski wanted to show how familiar and commonplace evil can be- right next door.

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2022 5:25 PM

No he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2022 5:27 PM

"Yes the use of Old Hollywood character actors also gives the film a camp sensibility." - Yes, just like the "waxworks" in Sunset Boulevard.

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2022 6:11 PM

“Rosemary’s Baby” is cinematic perfection.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2022 6:59 PM

I read Son of Rosemary during lockdown. Christ, what a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2022 7:06 PM

I've never seen it as camp. Maybe it's Ruth Gordon's performance. People say the same thing about Carrie, because of Piper Laurie's over the top performance. Both are still very effective.

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2022 7:09 PM

“Tannis anyone?”

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2022 7:11 PM

It would have been a hell of a lot campier if William Castle, the rights holder, had gotten his wish to direct.

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2022 7:15 PM

Actually I think the brilliance of the movie is what a friend and I always say: Watch it with someone and it’s funny as Hell, watch it alone and it’s incredibly creepy.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2022 7:46 PM

R54, I found it deliciously creepy seeing Clara from Andy Griffith as a witch, too, and came here to mention her! I also wanted to mention beloved wisecracker Patsy Kelly from the old short Thelma Todd comedies playing the awful Laura-Louise. R43, I also thought Ruth Gordon was the highlight of the movie!

Two smaller points: 1) Guy was so repulsive right from the start, even before making his deal with the devil) that it was unbelievable to me that Rosemary ever loved him at all. 2) Maurice Evans as Hutch and Sidney Blackmer as Roman were both great, but I thought there was too much of a surface resemblance between them (both being handsome, sophisticated, older, white men) and this likely caused confusion for those viewers struggling to differentiate the multiple characters being introduced.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2022 7:50 PM

Guy was originally offered to Robert Redford. Cassavetes’ casting is one of the movie’s failings because he radiates sinisterness.

On the old Armie Hammer threads we used to comment he would have made the perfect Guy Woodhouse. Little did we know he had more in common with the Trench Sisters.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2022 8:03 PM

Weren't they trying to get Jane Fonda for Rosemary, too? I have to admit it'd be hilarious to have her and Redford in this and market it like a follow up to Barefoot in the Park. Imagine everyone's horror when they see what it's actually about.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2022 8:06 PM

Evans wanted Mia because of her ubiquous presence in fan magazines at the time. He thought her name would put bums in the seats. Can you imagine Mia Farrow being more bankable than Jane Fonda ? She was riding incredibly high at the time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2022 8:40 PM

ubiquitous, sorry...hic

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2022 8:42 PM

I can see RJ Wagner as Guy.

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2022 8:42 PM

I hadn't heard that they wanted Redford for Guy. I think it would have been a great choice! I respect Cassavetes, but he's too cynical and dissolute-seeming from the get-go. It would have been better for the audience to be comfortable with him as a nice young man and be all the more shocked when you find out what he did.

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2022 8:52 PM

They wanted Redford and Tutu Weld. At least Polanski did. He didn't know Mia. nobody knew her in Europe. Evans told him to watch Peyton Place, and Polanski hired her without an audition

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2022 8:55 PM

I don't think OP knows what camp is.

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2022 9:00 PM

I think Sydney Blackmer is really bad in the last scene and kills the ending. he's chanting. suddenly we're in THE WITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2022 9:00 PM

what I could never understand is why the carpenters and painters who are hired by Roro to refurbish the place don't tell her that there's a door in the cupboard leading directly to the neighbours' apt . She even make shelves for it , how could she not notice ?

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2022 9:02 PM

I don't agree that Cassavetes was wrong for the part. You know Guy is ambitious, but who would ever think he was *that* ambitious?

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2022 9:17 PM

Beanie should be cast as Rosemary in the remake.

by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2022 9:20 PM

IRL, most sinister guys look sinister, and the girls who go with them are dumb as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote]Her bizarre, affected mid-atlantic accent is so off-putting.

It's not an affectation - she'd been to boarding school in England and had once had a completely English accent.

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2022 9:34 PM

is the lady in blue a "Bouvier"? She's got a resemblance in name, profile and vocals to Jackie O

by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2022 9:34 PM

Patsy Kelly

She was HIGH-stair-ICK-ul

by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2022 9:48 PM

^Laura Louise

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2022 10:06 PM

It's pretty obvious R73 doesn't know what camp is.

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2022 10:07 PM

Mia's parents were both British, she was raised at the sacred heart in England, she holds dual citizenship, and was one of the first brave heroes to declare they were leaving the country when Trump was elected, and did it;..Oh, wait

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2022 10:09 PM

John Farrow was Australian and Maureen O’Sullivan was Irish

by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2022 11:13 PM

R85, John Farrow was a notorious womanizer who cheated on wife Maureen O’Sullivan blatantly.

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2022 11:18 PM

[quote]Mia's parents were both British, she was raised at the sacred heart in England, she holds dual citizenship,

no they weren't, she wasn't raided there she went for a few years - I doubt she has a British passport.

you is FUNNY, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2022 11:27 PM

I think a few people round here need to do some reading up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2022 11:30 PM

Bitter Moon is my favorite Rom-Com.

by Anonymousreply 89November 22, 2022 12:41 AM

Did anyone here ever fantasize about getting plowed by John Cassavetes?

by Anonymousreply 90November 22, 2022 1:03 AM

Who says it’s a camp classic besides the OP? I think it’s just an entertaining and we’ll made horror film.

by Anonymousreply 91November 22, 2022 1:29 AM

“The carpet, the CARPET…!!

by Anonymousreply 92November 22, 2022 2:32 AM

It was never a camp classic. The dark humor was very intentional. The OP is confusing humor with camp. Rosemary's Baby has some great acting in it by Ruth Gordon,Ralph Bellamy, John Cassevetes,Maurice Evans and Sidney Blackmer. So many camp films have shit performances all over the place. Polanski was no Robert Aldrich. The drag queeny performances in his films were pure cheese. Crawford,Davis and others were unintentional pawns in a camp quest. Kim Novak? Probably the campiest performance in film history.

by Anonymousreply 93November 22, 2022 2:50 AM

Kim Novak in a cat fight/cuntfest. I think she won.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 22, 2022 2:55 AM

Mia Farrow was brilliant in Rosemary's Baby. Her performance has stood the test of time. What makes her performance so special is that Polanski and Farrow allow you to believe there is a possibility that Rosemary may be crazy or experiencing delusions. The nervous energy Farrow brings to the film works for her character and the film, especially in the last 30 minutes when Rosemary starts to panic and desperately seeks help.

by Anonymousreply 95November 22, 2022 3:03 AM

I think there are some things in it that are funny (particularly Ruth Gordon’s kooky performance, and some of the line deliveries “a chalky under taste!”), but I don’t think it’s really camp either. It doesn’t go far enough to qualify IMO—most of it is firmly rooted in the paranoia, fear, and isolation of the main character to be any fun. It’s a very oppressive movie to watch because it leaves you feeling utterly helpless and doomed—like the world’s closing in on you. The book has a similar power to it. It’s a very unnerving read.

by Anonymousreply 96November 22, 2022 3:07 AM

[quote]Did anyone here ever fantasize about getting plowed by John Cassavetes?

I am (unfortunately) attracted to bad and dangerous men like filings to a magnet, and John Cassavetes in this is my idea of an 11.

by Anonymousreply 97November 22, 2022 3:21 AM

John Cassavetes is very sexy. I think the fact that he is kinda shady made him hotter. Even when he played an outright villain (The Fury) he was still sexy.

by Anonymousreply 98November 22, 2022 3:49 AM

*was very sexy

by Anonymousreply 99November 22, 2022 3:50 AM

I disagree. "Rosemary's Baby" is pretty much considered a masterpiece and I'm not sure many at all see it as "camp". Suspenseful films almost always have comic moments to break the tension.

by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2022 4:00 AM

When did it become a camp classic? Immediately.

by Anonymousreply 101November 22, 2022 4:02 AM

When I first saw it I thought "All of them witches" was some hillbilly thing — "All of them thar goshdang witches!"

by Anonymousreply 102November 22, 2022 5:21 AM

Can anyone identify Mia's makeup in the photo at OP?

It's very natural, but I still think it's makeup.

I particularly love the lip and cheek colors. They are red/orange based rather than pink. Just mascara on the eyes?

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2022 6:30 AM

There are many moments in the film that make clear Roman Polanski was aware of how campy the material is. the big tip off is when the coven members tiptoe behind Rosemary in the hallway when she's on the phone, but others include:

"I heard you were bitten by a mouse!"

"All of them! Witches! **pause** 'All... of... Them... Witches!' **nervously giggles**"

"You name a place, I've been there!"

"Nothing... just messy, that's all."

"I've been to Vidal Sassoon..."

And my favorite of all: "Hey, let's make love."

by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2022 6:48 AM

People, you need to read something other than wikipedia. Mia Farrow was not always raised in California, she went to a convent in Spain first, and then in England for many years . She had dual citizenship. She said so many times in interviews and books. Maureen was British, and the father was a subject of the queen too. Miais thefirst american in the family, she's even been awarded that stupid medal for first generation aericans who achieve shit

by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2022 11:02 AM

[quote] People, you need to read something other than wikipedia. Mia Farrow was not always raised in California, she went to a convent in Spain first, and then in England for many years .

How dare they be so unlettered as not to know such important facts as the details of Mia Farrow's schooling and childhood!

You, my friend, are a true scholar.

by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2022 3:04 PM

thanks R106.;;;at least one understands....appalling

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2022 4:26 PM

"I can see RJ Wagner as Guy"

And Ira Levin wrote "A Kiss Before Dying" too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2022 8:22 PM

Shame that RJ's dark side was not explored, he could have been a contender, he was a very convincing murderer

by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2022 8:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!