Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BENJAMIN MOORE Announces the Hot Colors for 2023, Including Color of the Year - RASPBERRY BLUSH!

They even have their own music video to celebrate, check it out below! Web link to all of them inside. Personally, I just see the colors I like already, Terracotta, Chartreuse, and Teal, but they need to dress them up with fancy assed names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 9:08 PM

Winner, and other shades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2022 5:33 AM

I hate that color. I hate all clay pinks, but I hate the ones with too much orange the most.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2022 6:04 AM

Is that millennial pink (the first room in the video, not the raspberry blush...which i think I also like) again? I liked that colour so am OK if it's back.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2022 6:15 AM

Bring back dusty rose and baby blue.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2022 6:17 AM

🤡👎🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2022 8:34 AM

Fraud. Raspberry Blush cheated. I have proof.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2022 8:56 AM

Please with this way overpriced and just average quality paint brand.

You know that the suburban fraus are color matching those BM color chips at Home Depot as we speak.

Is chalk paint over yet?

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2022 12:02 PM

This is the color of my door from my carport to my kitchen; it’s a nice pop of color when driving up to my house;

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 8:04 PM

Pink in any shade or hue, is just cloying and gauche.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 8:10 PM

I love the conch shell, new age and savannah green. if I ever need to switch the color in my office, currently BM orange froth I would do the conch or new age and if I need to do my kitchen, currently BM apples and pears, I would consider savannah green. These colors are right up my alley. I did my previous job's conference room in BM gentleman grey palette.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 8:30 PM

Do they have a Raspberry Bashful?

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!