Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DeSantis

1) Whiney

2) Bully

3) Lame

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 9, 2023 2:41 PM

Sorry:

"whiny"

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2022 12:52 AM

I just saw a picture of him in a tight suit coat where he could barely put his arms down. He is getting fat.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2022 12:52 AM

Did someone say top?

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2022 12:54 AM

1) Sweaty

2) Stinky

3) Asshole

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2022 12:58 AM

4) HEAVY!

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2022 12:58 AM

Top Gut

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2022 12:58 AM

[quote] He is getting fat

Getting? He's been a big fat pig for years.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2022 1:12 AM

Casey DeSantis is a whiny, unemployable CUNT who wants to be first lady so bad that she'll sex-starve her fat leather pumpkin of a husband into ripping the entire country to pieces so he can win on a wave of right-wing violence and declare himself president for life.

That way, she never has to work again!

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2022 1:18 AM

The New Yorker had a profile on DeSantis. I believe Floridians must be suffering from mental incapacity.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2022 1:20 AM

I'm 100% convinced and terrified that that fucking fat anal wart of a human will be the next president. He is horrid.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2022 1:29 AM

Top Gunt!

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2022 1:30 AM

I posted this elsewhere on DL but it seems appropriate in this thread too…

DeSantis was in Pittsburgh campaigning for Mastriano on Friday. They ended up moving the event from the convention center to the Wyndham Grand…I guess they didn’t sell enough tickets to make the much larger convention center worth the cost.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2022 1:32 AM

Ayatollah DeSantis doesn’t strike me as a candidate that’s going to go over big with voters outside of Floriduh. But I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2022 1:35 AM

[quote] I'm 100% convinced and terrified that that fucking fat anal wart of a human will be the next president. He is horrid.

Part of me agrees with this 100%

But then another part of my brain reasons that he just doesn't have the full measure to make it happen. He's devoid of charm and, reportedly, even people who support him don't actually like him. He's physically absorbent. He's a horrible speaker, And, above all, he's doing a parody of a man who his loathed and riddled with corruption.

I overheard a couple of UES politicos I know ruefully assessing their options and they kept coming back to DeSantis because there just wasn't anybody else but there wasn't any enthusiasm on their part. The powers that be (like Murdoch) may coalesce around him but I just don't know that it will be enough.

To add to all of that, as others have implied, he's not the driver for his momentum. Lady D is. And that truly doesn't bode well for enduring a grueling national campaign in general and especially if she is not in the best of health (question mark).

He's a historian who lies about history.

He's a Chief Executive who follows donor orders.

He's a racist classist, egotistical pice of shit with a distinctly ethnic-adjacent name.

He's emulating a man who DESPISES him and might just have just enough energy left to destroy him out of pure spite.

And so I hold on to the hope that he implodes from the pressure. Maybe I'm being too idealistic but, like MTG, my gut is telling me that it's just not going to work out well for him.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2022 1:45 AM

^absorbent = abhorrent

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2022 1:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2022 2:05 AM

I don't know if anyone saw that the Republican party were very, very short on money. They had put Rick Scott in charge of the money and he spent a lot of it on himself. They had to cancel a lot of their advertising for the upcoming election. They are investigating what happened to the money. I thought this was the greatest thing that could have happened but

MSNBC reported about an hour ago that someone just donated 1.6 BILLION dollars (dark money) to the Republican party. why aren't there any caps on this? How can one compete if they don't have an equal amount of money to deal with?

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2022 2:12 AM

He's a fool for trying to trump Trump. He can't win without wooing Independents and a few Democrats. But he's alienating everyone but the worst Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2022 2:18 AM

This is r2 again, this is the tight suitcoat I was referring to

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2022 2:23 AM

Heaven would be to have him and Trump destroy each other and have their sycophants so angry that they refuse to support the winner if it's not their choice.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2022 2:58 AM

Interesting:

"Vote Him Out" is trending on Twitter but when I click on it, only about 15% are about DeSantis.

Everyone from Matt Gaetz to Marco Rubio to Ron Johnson to Gregg Abboft to the governor of Oklahoma....

While Florida seems to have it the worst, there definitely seems to be a national backlash against the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2022 12:41 PM

[quote] Some see DeSantis as a "normal" politician. And this Navy vet is far too smooth to pose with an assault rifle: here he goes for a Commander-in-Chief vibe. [bold] But messaging war against the press, **a group of domestic civilians** is not normal --unless you are an authoritarian. [/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2022 1:18 PM

Chances are he gets in in 2024. The dems are destroying pretty much every major city with their incompetence , pandering and grift . Crime is overrunning the country and law enforcement has been left powerless by liberal district attorneys . Biden a dementia ridden joke of a president . Time to face the facts .

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2022 2:23 PM

r17, how much money did MSNBC say that the Democrats have taken from Big Pharma and Big Bio-Tech. Did they mention the billionaires funding the Trans Industry? Did they mention that Martine Rothblatt just bought himself a seat on the Mayo Clinic Board of Directors or that Col. James "Jennifer" Pritzker has bought himself ruling influence over Planned Parenthood and nearly every major hospital and university in North America? Have done an in-depth look at the Denton's Report and who is behind it?

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2022 2:28 PM

@23 And if you come across any facts on your way back to sobriety, do let us know!

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2022 2:30 PM

If anyone cares to join me I plan to remind the trans obsessed who show up in EVERY thread with specious logic that those policies only come to bear on 1% (ONE PERCENT) of the population. Therein, supporting petulant authoritarian dictators, over the will and well-being of at least HALF of Americans, is short sighted, stupid, and self defeating.

I will disagree with you on trans issues when it comes time for discussion of trans issues. I will never allow you to turn over my freedom and autonomy to someone who just happens to agree with you on the one thing your pea brain can get excited about even though 99% of the country isn't directly affected.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2022 2:47 PM

Damn, can you imagine having to put up with that turd in the WH for 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2022 2:48 PM

r27, can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2022 2:56 PM

^ Is the pro-DeSantis troll DeFuckTurd? It's highly likely.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2022 2:59 PM

Why would you want this hate filled, revenge monster running the country?

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2022 3:25 PM

The talking heads at msnbc think his win as gov may not be as big as though. Little Marco on the other hand has his hands full with Val Demings. She’s got him running scared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2022 3:59 PM

DeSantis isn’t a governor.

He is a performance artist.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2022 4:01 PM

Note that DeSantis was never actually a Navy pilot; he worked in the JAG’s office. In other words, he was a desk jockey.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2022 4:04 PM

r30, hate-filled? Because he doesn't think gay children should be sterilized and brain washed? Because he thinks people should have the right to medical choice? Because he knows the difference between men and women and isn't afraid to stand up for women's rights?

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote] He is a performance artist.

With a whiney nasal fake Midwestern accent. His trying to make "fetch" happen but it's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2022 4:07 PM

R34, save your one-man comedy act for Truth Social. From what I understand, the atmosphere there could use some cheering up.

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2022 4:08 PM

The intended audience will love it. Democrats will hate it.

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2022 4:08 PM

[quote] Did they mention that Martine Rothblatt just bought himself a seat on the Mayo Clinic Board of Directors or that Col. James "Jennifer" Pritzker has bought himself ruling influence over Planned Parenthood and nearly every major hospital and university in North America?

Let's review where the antisemitic talking points du jour come from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2022 4:10 PM

[quote] Note that DeSantis was never actually a Navy pilot; he worked in the JAG’s office.

Like Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men.

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2022 4:10 PM

"Taking on corporate media"

What does this even mean? Fox News which he's on daily or Twitter which he's using to promote this silly ad?

Does the average American really care about "corporate media"?

No

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2022 4:15 PM

Ron looks like he ate at least 3 or 4 Tom Cruises. To quote Monica and Chandler: "The camera adds 10 pounds." "Well how many cameras were on you???"

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2022 4:16 PM

So he will be the candidate for GOP in 2024? How about Trump then?

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2022 4:17 PM

I guess R34 fucked back off to Daily Stormer. I'm sure "oligarchs" referred to in his other postings refer to... well, you know who, certainly NOT Putin!

[quote] Imagine being upset that your source for information about the world is going to become less biased, more fact-based and less beholden to the stock interests of international mega-conglomerates and oligarchs.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2022 4:17 PM

“Corporate media” is ANY media that says mean things about our wonderful Governor. I hope he becomes President in 2028 (after the greatest president EVER takes back the White House after that communist Biden stole it!) and then rules us with his Godly hand until 2060 or the rapture, whichever happens first! Own the libs! FJB! U-S-A! They will not replace us! All lives matter! Lock up George Soros!

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2022 4:20 PM

Thanks, r38. The “groomer” smear is a high-tech blood libel - because among fascists, every accusation is a confession.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2022 4:21 PM

@r44, Exactly, this whole ad should have been titled, "revenge against those who are mean to me". This is HIS battle and has nothing to do with everyday Americans and WE DON'T CARE

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2022 4:23 PM

[quote] “Corporate media” is ANY media that says mean things about our wonderful Governor.

The first result returned by Google states, “‘Corporate media’ is a term which refers to a system of mass media production, distribution, ownership, and funding which is dominated by corporations and their CEOs.”

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2022 4:25 PM

[quote]I believe Floridians must be suffering from mental incapacity.

Well, they voted the perpetrator of the nation's largest Medicare fraud (Rick Scott) into two offices, governor and senator, so yeah, they're not all there.

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2022 4:26 PM

Hate filled, yes. His policies do not promote harmony and an agenda for the greater good.

He pits groups against one another, demonizing folks to gain power. My humble opinion is that he is a hatful turd.

by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2022 4:27 PM

^ He's a hatful of turd alright 🙄

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2022 4:28 PM

These neofascist village idiots are thirsty for publicity but very thin-skinned when it comes to accurate reporting of what they say, but it started backfiring:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2022 4:29 PM

@r47, So, everyone in the media business? Ron DeSantis has declared war on, who?

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2022 4:31 PM

"Crushing corporate media" while cosplaying as a character that's owned by the conglomeration that owns CBS as well. Radical!!

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2022 4:32 PM

R48? Back before I moved to Deplorable Haven, FL, I lived "on the poor side of the rich neighborhood" in St. Pete. The dog park was cheek-by-jowl to a very exclusive area on Tampa Bay which was chock full of wealthy people taking their little dogs to the small dog side. Probably about 40 of us small-dog parents gathered every day around 6PM and stayed for hours, chatting and watching our dogs play.

I really got to know these people well, and over time I asked all of them if they had voted for Rick Scott for governor. No one in that entire group had voted for Rick Scott, and there was no reason they wouldn't have told me the truth.

Anecdotal evidence, I know -- but that is just one of many reasons I have for believing the FL elections have been rigged one way or another for at least 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2022 4:40 PM

"Crushing corporate media"

Is this about us? 😳

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2022 4:41 PM

Ron will crush corporate media with those ginormous thighs and pendulous belly! Literally!

by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2022 4:43 PM

I LOVE HIM!!!! The corporate media hate him because he makes them look like the moronic sheep they are.

Daddy DeSantis 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2022 4:43 PM

^ Take your meds, Little Dick, you know how you get when you're over stimulated

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2022 4:46 PM

DeSantis has declared a war on wokeness. This will be his entire political platform if he runs for President.

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2022 4:50 PM

Defacto, you're still an unfuckable, pathetic fatass from Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2022 4:51 PM

R60 I’m none of those things.

by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2022 4:54 PM

US president.

Don't get mad, it is just the Freudian free associations. You must say first thing that comes to your mind and be sincere.

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2022 4:58 PM

Yeah, you are, r61.

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2022 4:59 PM

Oh, yes, you are. Add to that a self loathing former alcoholic, and I'm shocked you're considered unfuckable!

by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2022 4:59 PM

"US President" only if Florida and a couple of other dumpster red states are all that's left of the US in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2022 5:00 PM

R54 The problem is the voters outside of Tampa, Orlando, WPB and Miami.

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2022 5:01 PM

@r63, r64, Now, wait a minute, just to be fair are you SURE he's from Pittsburgh?

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2022 5:02 PM

[quote]DeSantis has declared a war on wokeness. This will be his entire political platform if he runs for President.

He'll also be running against Biden's soon-to-be-announced student debt forgiveness program.

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2022 5:02 PM

R64 you seem to really loathe me, but that doesn’t make me self-loathing.

Yes, I’ve admitted to being a recovering alcoholic. I’m proud of that!

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2022 5:02 PM

Defecto’s trolling isn’t even interesting anymore. Gurl, you need some new material.

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2022 5:03 PM

"DeSantis has declared a war on wokeness"

Defined as anyone who knows DeSantis is a jerk

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2022 5:04 PM

That, and tax cuts for the rich, r59. It’s all the GQP has anymore: owning the libs, and making the rich richer.

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2022 5:05 PM

[quote]@[R63], [R64], Now, wait a minute, just to be fair are you SURE he's from Pittsburgh?

Yeah, someone found his Twitter account (that was then immediately deleted, reinstated after a few days and then deleted again). He’s from Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 73August 23, 2022 5:06 PM

In my opinion being so overtly concerned about "wokeness" like DeSantis is makes you the biggest snowflake of them all.

by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2022 5:09 PM

I hope a huge hurricane hits Florida soon, so DeSantis will have to endure the humiliation of having to beg for federal aid from the *real* boss: Joe Biden.

Knowing him, though, he’ll refuse to meet with Biden when he visits, because he’s just that petty and juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 75August 23, 2022 5:09 PM

It's all this performative culture wars stuff, kind of what Putin does in Russia. There's no idea how to make populism *actually* work for the people they're pandering to, so it's all low hanging fruit, where you can create online memes without doing anything of substance. It's not like DeSantis has his hands tied legislatively in Florida, so remind me of all the things his administrations enacted in Florida that are NOT culture wars related.

by Anonymousreply 76August 23, 2022 5:09 PM

"you seem to really loathe me"

At least Defucktardo is absolutely correct about one thing around here.

by Anonymousreply 77August 23, 2022 5:09 PM

[quote] "you seem to really loathe me"

I'm sure you get tired of saying that: to your parents, siblings, to anyone who meets you in real life, etc.

by Anonymousreply 78August 23, 2022 5:11 PM

DeFecto loathes himself too, because he’s a gay man who wants gay sex to be illegal.

by Anonymousreply 79August 23, 2022 5:12 PM

r74 wants all gay men to to have to get their dicks cut off and to have to pretend to be women, just like in Iran, just like in Woketopia.

by Anonymousreply 80August 23, 2022 5:15 PM

You're still here, Daily Stormer snowflake? No other places to push your antisemitic theories?

by Anonymousreply 81August 23, 2022 5:17 PM

The American people are angry and want some heads knocked around. They see DeSantis as the man to do that.

by Anonymousreply 82August 23, 2022 5:25 PM

^ 😂 No they don't

by Anonymousreply 83August 23, 2022 5:28 PM

Uh-oh, Matt’s off her meds again!

by Anonymousreply 84August 23, 2022 5:28 PM

R82 yeah angry for no good fucking reason. Or they at least wrongly think fuck face/do nothing's like Dump or DeCuntis will fix everything for them.

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2022 5:29 PM

Many voices inside Matt's head, a number of them contradicting each other, are crying for attention.

by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2022 5:31 PM

R70 yep, I’m sure that’s why the hysterical Hillbot bottoms (Hillbottoms?) run around this board and Twitter making up stories about me and screeching profanities at anyone who might have .5% of a possibility of being me. Because my arguments and trolling are just too dang *ineffective*. 😂

by Anonymousreply 87August 23, 2022 5:32 PM

Didn’t the Hillbottoms spend decades telling us that ppl hate that stupid bitch cause “she’s just too darn good at her job”?

So by their own logic, that must be why they hate me 😇

by Anonymousreply 88August 23, 2022 5:34 PM

[quote] Because my arguments and trolling are just too dang *ineffective*

Isn't this your one raison d'etre? The only reason why you're not lying face down in the pool of your own sick? And vodka, of course.

by Anonymousreply 89August 23, 2022 5:35 PM

R89 DL is a place filled with witty and intelligent gay men. I feel comfortable being myself here.

If that makes me pathetic, what does your obsession with me make you? Mind you, that obsession included harassing some poor random dude off Twitter that you decided was me against all evidence to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 90August 23, 2022 5:41 PM

Rule #1 of being a troll: never admit to being a troll.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2022 5:42 PM

[quote] Rule #1 of being a troll: never admit to being a troll.

There was nothing to admit. It was obvious to everyone the moment he slid down the birth canal (something, I'm sure, his mother deeply regrets to this day.)

by Anonymousreply 92August 23, 2022 5:43 PM

R91 you all know it’s true anyway.

Putin has me troll here, because bothering a dozen or so gay boomers is high on his to-do list. In return, I’m allowed to give him blowjobs. Win/win.

by Anonymousreply 93August 23, 2022 5:44 PM

Negative attention is better than no attention. The guiding principle of any dog anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 94August 23, 2022 5:45 PM

The only reason you ever get any traction here is because the “block” function doesn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 95August 23, 2022 5:47 PM

Oh, he'll get red tagged as usual, change the spelling of his user name and then come back, like a sad little glutton for punishment he is. He'd be better off exploring his self loathing issues with a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 96August 23, 2022 5:49 PM

Whiny. Bully. Lame. Describes Trump to a T. Ron too. Of course their followers don't see the whiny and lame parts, just the bully (and they LOVE that).

by Anonymousreply 97August 23, 2022 6:00 PM

R96 you know what? I probably will get red-tagged again. Because the fanatical hillbots will run crying to Muriel like they always do.

To my dying day, I’ll never understand how such an uninspiring corporate shill like Hillary engendered such blind devotion among otherwise intelligent people.

by Anonymousreply 98August 23, 2022 6:01 PM

The only person obsessing about Hillary is you, DeFecto.

by Anonymousreply 99August 23, 2022 6:06 PM

[quote][R89] DL is a place filled with witty and intelligent gay men.

It’s also filled with assholes…like you.

by Anonymousreply 100August 23, 2022 6:12 PM

DeSantis is one of the most loathsome people ever.

by Anonymousreply 101August 23, 2022 6:25 PM

Imagine being a gay man who is Ride Or Die for the political party that's gung ho for cutting off the dicks of every boy who likes to play with dolls.

by Anonymousreply 102August 23, 2022 7:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 23, 2022 7:08 PM

DeSantis

1) The

2) Next

3) President

by Anonymousreply 104August 23, 2022 7:14 PM

DeSantis

1) Oh

2) Hell

3) No!

by Anonymousreply 105August 23, 2022 7:25 PM

DeSantis

1) He

2) Will

3) Lose

by Anonymousreply 106August 23, 2022 7:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 23, 2022 7:31 PM

It’ll be so much fun to watch Trump and DeSantis rip each other to shreds during the 2024 GQP primary.

by Anonymousreply 108August 23, 2022 7:39 PM

Trump isn't running. Get that through your head.

by Anonymousreply 109August 23, 2022 7:44 PM

DeSantis

1) Big

2) Fat

3) Person

by Anonymousreply 110August 23, 2022 7:49 PM

@r109, I agree, but he sure isn't going to support DeSantis. He'll rip him to shreds for his disloyalty. We all know what happened to Pence

by Anonymousreply 111August 23, 2022 7:50 PM

[quote] Trump isn't running.

DeSantis still loses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 23, 2022 7:51 PM

^ He'll lose by a hell of a lot more that that

by Anonymousreply 113August 23, 2022 7:54 PM

Trump can’t NOT run. The GQP base is obsessed with the “big lie,” and Trump’s ego demands revenge for the “stolen” election - not to mention the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 114August 23, 2022 8:04 PM

Yes, Trump will gallantly stand aside and take one for the team as DeSantis beats him fair and square!!

He wouldn't, I dunno, sic his brown shirts on the whole DeSantis family who will have to live in a series of Motel 6s as Trump goons threaten to murder them everywhere they go.

by Anonymousreply 115August 23, 2022 8:37 PM

No, no, R15, "physically absorbent" was just right.

by Anonymousreply 116August 23, 2022 8:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 24, 2022 2:45 AM

A standard comment in recent months: "oh, he's just like Trump only MORE dangerous because he's clever and a capable Christianist fascist..."

But wait, if you pay closer attention (like the Top Flop promotional video where he "plays" a pilot), he's really a dumb fuck, eh?

He does look like he really needs a bath.

by Anonymousreply 118August 24, 2022 2:51 AM

DeSantis formed an elections Gestapo to prevent exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 119August 24, 2022 4:37 AM

Trump owns the Republican party. A recent survey said that fully half of them would support him in 2024. DeSantis' only hope is if Trump is dead or in jail (and even in jail is a 50-50 proposition).

Taking on Trump openly is taking your life into your hands.

by Anonymousreply 120August 24, 2022 1:24 PM

Doll face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2022 7:00 PM

More unnecessary bullying:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 24, 2022 8:59 PM

We should start sending Papa John pizzas to his office. I’d like to see him balloon up like Violet Beauregard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 24, 2022 9:08 PM

That’s pretty funny, r122.

by Anonymousreply 124August 24, 2022 9:11 PM

4) Terrorist?

[quote] Ron DeSantis was the lone legal oversight for US Special Ops in Fallujah during the brutal troop surge, tasked with ensuring “fair & humane treatment of detainees and military compliance with law”—he previously had that same job at Guantanamo Bay during the Bush torture program

[quote] Oftentimes these positions, while officially to “ensure compliance with the law,” are really just to shield units from legal scrutiny (do coverups). The “anti-woke” guy, with the most notoriously extralegal units, during the “win by any means” phase of the war, you gotta wonder…

[quote] This was the job Ron DeSantis had at Guantanamo Bay in 2006 when water boarding, sexual abuse, beatings, and other forms of torture were rampant. He later used his experience to help lead the campaign to prevent GITMO from being closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 25, 2022 10:44 PM

GITMO should never be closed.

by Anonymousreply 126August 25, 2022 10:51 PM

Creepy

by Anonymousreply 127August 25, 2022 10:51 PM

GITMO should be kept open so we can send the Trump Crime Family there.

by Anonymousreply 128August 25, 2022 11:31 PM

Fucking fat phony fascist.

by Anonymousreply 129August 26, 2022 12:00 AM

R125 The GQP and MAGAts think torture and waterboarding is great. For us normals, this is bad. For them, it only makes them love DeSatan more.

by Anonymousreply 130August 26, 2022 12:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 26, 2022 12:18 PM

[quote] Several people who were arrested last week as part of Gov. Ron DeSantis’ voter fraud crackdown were notified by official government entities they were eligible to vote, according to court documents and interviews.

[quote] The defendants told authorities they had no intention of committing voter fraud, according to affidavits, and in some cases were baffled by their arrests because counties had sent them voter registration cards and approved them to vote.

The defendants were vilified by the governor during a high profile press conference last week, where DeSantis announced the arrest of 20 people — convicted murderers and sex offenders — who allegedly cast votes in the 2020 election when they weren’t eligible to. The defendants, because of their convictions, weren’t permitted to vote.

[quote] DeSantis highlighted their arrests to show his new $1.1 million election security office, created during the 2022 legislative session, was paying off and rooting out bad actors looking to commit voter fraud. Such fraud has become a top tier issue for Republicans across the country, including DeSantis, who has championed a series of election reform bills, including the creation of a first-of-its kind election investigations unit housed under Republican Attorney General Ashley Moody.

[quote] In the days since the announcement, however, several of those arrested have told media outlets or authorities that they had no idea they were not eligible to vote. In court documents filed in five counties, most say at least one official government body — in most cases a local election supervisor — incorrectly indicated to them they could vote, including allowing them to register and sending them voter cards in the mail.

___

Marc E. Elias

[quote] I predict this will end up as a major scandal over DeStantis' misuse of prosecutorial power for political purposes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 26, 2022 4:23 PM

Twitter is just a bunch of tattletales. It is shameful what we have allowed social media to reduce us to.

by Anonymousreply 133August 26, 2022 4:32 PM

[quote] In the days since the announcement, however, several of those arrested have told media outlets or authorities that they had no idea they were not eligible to vote.

If nothing else, this will teach a lesson not to assume and not to go by what local election officials say.

by Anonymousreply 134August 26, 2022 4:33 PM

I saw a local news report and I honestly think all involved believed their voting rights had been restored by the change in law, part of the problem is that there was as is still some confusion on who is excluded and how to determine eligibility which some voters thought would come through denied requests, this is also the states fault for issuing the voting card without having a way to check who should be on the excluded list.

Desantis has been on a roll the last few days trying to make himself look good and I hope this blows up in his face.

by Anonymousreply 135August 26, 2022 5:16 PM

TrUmP will bring him down if he can. His narcissism can not tolerate being replaced by anyone.

by Anonymousreply 136August 26, 2022 5:20 PM

^ This^ Trump will never work with DeSantis, he sees him as a threat who must be taken down and Trump will take him down

by Anonymousreply 137August 26, 2022 5:36 PM

It's a pity no one cares about financial crimes (especially in Florida) since DeSantis has a doozy.

by Anonymousreply 138August 26, 2022 6:21 PM

...yes, r138, continue...

Details please!

by Anonymousreply 139August 26, 2022 6:26 PM

^ He's a Republican in a position of power. His whole life is a financial crime

by Anonymousreply 140August 26, 2022 6:31 PM

[quote] He’s an ideologue, not just a narcissist — with a real track record of authoritarian governance. He isn’t just tweeting idle threats, or enriching himself personally. He is already using his position of power to punish his enemies and reward his allies in furtherance of his political goals. His hyperbole and mendacity match and surpass Trump’s. He doesn’t just insult people who disagree with him, he accuses them of wanting to sexualize kindergartners.

[quote] He has weaponized cis white grievance. He has turned the schools into the battlefield of his culture wars, signing laws to censor teachers from talking openly about gender identity or America’s real history. He has created his own sham police force to intimidate voters. He has suspended an elected official for political reasons. He threatened to fine the Special Olympics over its COVID-19 vaccination mandate efore the 2022 USA games in Orlando. He has impaneled his own redneck grand jury to criminally charge sanctuary cities. He drew a new congressional-district map so that Republicans could win 70 percent of House seats in a state where the voters are almost evenly divided.

[quote] A federal judge recently enjoined one of his new laws, calling it an attempt to turn the “First Amendment upside down.” He is following the trail blazed by Victor Orbán, who has turned Hungary into a dictatorship.

[quote] DeSantis has taken over all three branches of government in Florida. There is nobody in the state willing and able to hold him accountable. The Miami Herald editorial board calls it “unchecked one-man rule.”

[quote] Trump is a Trumpist. But DeSantis is a fascist.

[quote] And he is gaming political journalists just like Trump did in 2016.

[quote] [bold] He is counting on mainstream journalists, once again, being so desperate to cast themselves as “impartial” that they will normalize what is effectively 21st-century American fascism. [/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 26, 2022 8:31 PM

Breaking:

[quote] Ron DeSantis just removed 4 democratically elected school board members from office.

[quote] Broward County. DeSantis used a politicized grand jury report to replace them with his allies.

Article is paywalled.

He suspended them for "incompetence"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 26, 2022 8:42 PM

He is far more dangerous than Trump, imo.

by Anonymousreply 143August 26, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote] Abortion is firing up Democrats

[quote] DeSantis is defensively silent over it

[quote] But DeSantis is on offense over education, w/favorable polling #s & wins in local school board races

[quote] So Crist chose a … teacher union president running mate …

[quote] When you are losing on an issue, the instinct can be to run from it. Don't address it. But Crist campaign going with a novel tactic. Running head-first into the fight and betting they can change minds and counter DeSantis.

[quote] It's bold. Will it work? Will know in 2 months

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 26, 2022 8:53 PM

What color is Charlie Crist exactly?

by Anonymousreply 145August 27, 2022 2:55 AM

The son of a bitch is at it again!

Here's hoping Crist kicks his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 27, 2022 12:10 PM

DeSantis campaign account @DeSantisWarRoom run by Christine Pushaw shares a video from a prominent Miami QAnon figure named Isabella Rodriguez aka #RedPillBabe attacking Charlie Crist’s new running mate and head of Miami teachers union.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 27, 2022 9:00 PM

Closet queen

by Anonymousreply 148August 27, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote] Closet queen

a) DeSantis?

b) Crist?

c) all of the above!

by Anonymousreply 149August 27, 2022 9:16 PM

Missed this back in May:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 29, 2022 11:24 AM

Luckily for Crist (and Democrats) his nominee seems like a fighter as the GOP Lt. Governor is as nasty as DeSantis..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 6, 2022 1:04 AM

DeSantis is refusing to speak out about Dobbs, like the sniveling coward he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 6, 2022 1:12 AM

DeSatan: Small dick energy, which is no energy at all.

I cannot even look at DeSatan's carb face.

by Anonymousreply 153September 6, 2022 1:34 AM

He's a spineless hateful motherfucker, nothing more.

Are Floridians really this ignorant and low-rent, that they'd vote for this weirdo for president?

by Anonymousreply 154September 6, 2022 1:35 AM

Yes they are.

by Anonymousreply 155September 6, 2022 2:05 AM

[quote]Are Floridians really this ignorant and low-rent, that they'd vote for this weirdo for president?

Yes, absolutely. You have to remember that Florida is home to lots of old people and old people as a group are conservative, and some of the most rancid white trash in America. Their numbers are what keep these scumbag pigs like DeSantis in office.

by Anonymousreply 156September 6, 2022 2:18 AM

[quote]You have to remember that Florida is home to lots of old people and old people as a group are conservative, and some of the most rancid white trash in America. Their numbers are what keep these scumbag pigs like DeSantis in office.

This is also true of younger people. One of the wildest craziest most fun friends I’ve known since childhood moved to Florida about 18 years ago. This guy was always an anything goes Liberal Democrat. He’s now a full blown MAGA asshole. Needless to say, I no longer respond to his phone calls or emails.

Also, a lot of people move to Florida due to the tax situation.

by Anonymousreply 157September 6, 2022 6:49 AM

Re Florida's tax laws:

"Florida does not have a state individual income tax. Florida has a 5.50 percent corporate income tax. Florida has a 6.00 percent state sales tax rate, a max local sales tax rate of 2.00 percent, and an average combined state and local sales tax rate of 7.01 percent."

by Anonymousreply 158September 6, 2022 6:50 AM

How much of his base has he murdered?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 6, 2022 5:18 PM

Not enough, r159. Not nearly enough.

by Anonymousreply 160September 6, 2022 10:30 PM

Interesting and yet not surprising

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 7, 2022 1:43 AM

[bold] "America is full of people with oppositional defiance disorder that you find in some unruly children,” Morgan told me. “DeSantis’s base has a lot of it: Don’t. Tell. Me. What. To. Do.” [/bold]

[quote] “It’s like going to the races and watching a race, but you don’t have to make your bet until your horses are coming around the turn,” John Morgan, a Florida Democratic megadonor who has praised DeSantis’s savvy and appeared at an event with him early in his tenure, told me. “That’s how he does it. He watches Trump like a hawk.”

[quote] In an extensive examination of his life and record — across more than 100 interviews with aides, allies, antagonists and peers who detailed several previously unreported episodes spanning his decade in elected office — the most consistent appraisal was that DeSantis, who turns 44 this month, believes his raw instincts are unrivaled and that he may well be correct. He has for years merrily shunned the perspectives of moderating influences and gentle dissenters and found himself validated at every turn, his recent history a whir of nominally risky choices — expert-snubbing Covid policies, an uppercut at one of his state’s largest private employers, a long-shot bid for the office he holds — transmogrified to pure political upside as he seeks to position himself as his party’s rightful heir.

[quote] “You have a moment,” Casey DeSantis, his wife and closest adviser, has said privately in recent months, nodding at past would-be candidates who failed to seize their chance. The person speaking to her interpreted the remark unambiguously: The DeSantis family thinks this moment is theirs.

[...]

[quote] DeSantis’s canniest feat as a shadow candidate has been dazzling this sphere of Republican influence while heartening party elites who see him as one of their own, celebrated by throwback organs like The National Review and the Club for Growth, where one of his former top congressional aides now works. “There’s a lot riding on trying to make Ron DeSantis happen,” Sarah Longwell, a Republican operative and publisher of the anti-Trump conservative site The Bulwark, told me. “They see him as somebody who gets them out of having to defend Trump.”

[quote] DeSantis is already beloved in right-wing legal circles. He recently told the radio host Hugh Hewitt that he had moved Florida’s courts to the right in part with out-of-state help from “pretty big legal conservative heavyweights.” DeSantis’s general counsel is a former clerk for Justice Samuel Alito. His chief of staff is a former Trump Commerce Department counsel and an alumnus of Jones Day, a firm with deep ties to Republican power. Justice Clarence Thomas has communicated a number of times with DeSantis, according to an email to the governor’s staff from Thomas’s wife, Ginni Thomas, obtained by the watchdog group American Oversight. Her message, sent in June 2021, invited DeSantis to address a “cone of silence coalition” of “conservative patriots.” She noted that her husband had contacted DeSantis “on various things of late.” Introducing Thomas at a Federalist Society event in Florida in 2020, DeSantis called him “our greatest living justice.”

[...]

[quote] It is about projecting the political fearlessness to crush adversaries with administrative precision.

[quote] Perhaps no current officeholder has been more single-minded about turning the gears of state against specific targets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 13, 2022 12:59 PM

Now he’s blatantly buying votes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 13, 2022 3:00 PM

Imagine looking at that carb face everyday?

by Anonymousreply 164September 13, 2022 5:21 PM

Doesn't his wife have breast cancer? Glad he has time for his political aspirations!

by Anonymousreply 165September 13, 2022 5:39 PM

A week or so ago Major Garrett was interviewing some Stop The Steal MAGAs on "Face The Nation" and at the end he asked them basically who was 'Plan B' should Trump not be in the 2024 race. And they all said, "Desantis... Desantis... Desantis...". I guess that's what the Deplorables want in a President: rude, lewd and crude. They identify with that.

by Anonymousreply 166September 14, 2022 8:41 AM

[quote] Julie Jenkins Fancelli (born 1949 or 1950) is an American heiress and right-wing political donor.[1][2] She is an heiress to the Publix supermarkets fortune and a member of America's eighth-richest family.[1][2] Fancelli's organizational efforts and donations played a decisive role in the January 6, 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 14, 2022 4:06 PM

DeSantis and Abbot are both trafficking human beings to Martha’s Vineyard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 15, 2022 1:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 15, 2022 1:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 15, 2022 1:54 AM

[quote] Imagine if the money it cost to charter these flights were spent to relieve suffering rather than to aggravate it. Oh, sorry--that would actually be Christian, wouldn't it? #welcomethestranger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 15, 2022 2:00 AM

[quote] The governor of Florida paid to fly about 50 migrants from Texas to Martha's Vineyard.

[quote] 3 migrants told NPR a woman lured them onto the plane, saying they'd be flown to Boston to get expedited work papers.

[quote] "She offered us help. Help that never arrived."

[quote] "We got on the plane with a vision of the future, of making it," said a 30-year-old Venezuelan, who recently crossed into Texas.

[quote] He explained why he boarded the plane with so little information: "Look, when you have no money and someone offers help, well, it means a lot."

[quote] Most of the arrivals spoke little or no English, and Spanish-speaking high schoolers were pressed into service as interpreters.

[quote] A local police chief said a number of migrants were confused asking, "'Where am I?' And then I was trying to explain where Martha's Vineyard is."

[quote] The flight extends a tactic GOP politicians in primarily southern states have used to send migrants to Democrat-controlled cities — at taxpayer expense — as a protest over the rise in illegal immigration under Biden.

[quote] Advocates say officials are using migrants as political pawns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 15, 2022 1:10 PM

Does he imagine he’s *punishing* the migrants by sending them to a vacation resort?

Anyway, many of them will end up in Florida anyway, because that’s where the largest Venezuelan and Cuban emigre communities are. Just more performative politics.

by Anonymousreply 173September 15, 2022 3:14 PM

[quote] Does he imagine he’s *punishing* the migrants by sending them to a vacation resort?

If you think the purpose of sending illegal aliens to sanctuary cities and enclaves is to “punish” the migrants you shouldn’t embarrass yourself by commenting on the subject. To have the desired effect though, DeSantis needs to send many plane loads to MV until the residents finally understand the problem.

by Anonymousreply 174September 15, 2022 6:04 PM

I think this hits square on one of the larger, under analyzed aspects of MAGA: They are battling perceptions that are not grounded in reality. Unfortunately, they sometimes are successful in crafting a false narrative. But one weapon in our quiver is just living the truth, understanding that that is a hard leap of faith for us to undertake.

Conversely, DeSantis, who infamously has no friends on top of an outsized ego seems to be exposing the dirty truth to those who want to chose to believe that he's a saner, more palatable alternative to tRumpism.

[quote] You would think this response would have humiliated DeSantis, whose imagination had no room for the possibility that anybody could act so humanely. Instead, conservative media simply responded as if rich liberals had acted in the way Desantis anticipated. The Federalist gleefully reported that liberals were “melting down” as if they were angry at having to accommodate immigrants, rather than at DeSantis’s abuse of immigrants. It became a “fact” in the conservative media that Martha’s Vineyard was responding to the immigrants with terror

from the comments:

[quote] The asylum seekers DeSantis effectively kidnapped were fleeing a socialist dictatorship. How many Cuban and Venezuelan-Americans in South Florida once voted for Charlie Crist, and just might again? Add them to the list of gay Floridians slurred by the DeSantis administration as "groomers" and Jewish Floridians listening to DeSantis' Christian nationalism and his spokeswoman's anti-semitic dog whistling. They all once voted Crist for governor, too. Maybe they will too in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 15, 2022 8:01 PM

This stunt by DeSantis is just a warmed-over tactic of the Jim Crow racists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 16, 2022 1:43 AM

why are the threads about his political stunt of trafficking migrants to Martha's Vineyard getting deleted? There have been at least 2

by Anonymousreply 177September 16, 2022 7:32 AM

This asshat is such a PettyBetty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 28, 2022 12:43 AM

Biden and DeSantis spoke earler this evening. But that won’t atop DeSantis from making every single aspect of the hurricane response all about him.

by Anonymousreply 179September 28, 2022 6:14 AM

Think I just saw DeSatan's bloated water-logged body floating along some Florida street.

by Anonymousreply 180September 28, 2022 8:21 PM

Fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 2, 2022 11:35 PM

What a conniving carb-faced POS.

by Anonymousreply 182October 2, 2022 11:36 PM

Like her husband.

by Anonymousreply 183October 3, 2022 5:23 AM

FLORIDA new Siena College / Spectrum poll shows DeSantis, Rubio leading Florida Governor DeSantis (R): 49% Crist (D): 41% FL Senate Rubio (R): 48% Demmings (D): 41%

by Anonymousreply 184October 3, 2022 3:36 PM

The hurricane reminded people that they wouldn’t what Crist in charge of anything, so that has been bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 185October 3, 2022 4:42 PM

Yeah cause DeCuntis is such a great example of a leader.

by Anonymousreply 186October 3, 2022 4:44 PM

They like him

by Anonymousreply 187October 3, 2022 4:46 PM

R187 tells you a lot about the people of Florida

by Anonymousreply 188October 3, 2022 4:56 PM

It does, but it will cost us power

by Anonymousreply 189October 3, 2022 5:10 PM

He wouldn't wear a fucking mask in Florida while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment. Tells you everything you need to know about that relationship and his character.

by Anonymousreply 190October 3, 2022 6:35 PM

I beg to differ, R190.

Just when you think he's hit bottom, he starts digging lower:

[quote] They had to pause relief efforts for victims so Desantis could get his photo op

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 4, 2022 12:24 AM

He’s tracking girl’s periods

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 4, 2022 12:45 PM

DeSantis: Nobody should be politicizing this crisis

Also DeSantis:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 5, 2022 1:03 PM

What a fucking nutcase. He has the same mental illness as Trump

by Anonymousreply 194October 5, 2022 1:27 PM

Politics attracts the deranged, the small-minded, and the egomaniacal.

They need to find love somewhere, and they also need to get back at all the people who did better than they did. All the girls who wouldn't fuck them. All the rich pricks who wouldn't be their friend. All the fathers who never loved them.

by Anonymousreply 195October 5, 2022 1:31 PM

You also forgot fug, OP. He's fug as hell.

by Anonymousreply 196October 5, 2022 2:13 PM

Governor (Florida) DeSantis (R) 52% Crist (D) 41% 9/26-9/28 by Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy (A-) 800 LV

by Anonymousreply 197October 5, 2022 3:10 PM

[quote] You also forgot fug, OP. He's fug as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 7, 2022 1:11 PM

You can't wear white shoes after Labor Day.

Now you know...

by Anonymousreply 199October 7, 2022 2:07 PM

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made Florida’s congressional map far more favorable to Republicans. This may have violated the state constitution.

[quote] A meeting invite obtained by ProPublica shows that on Jan. 5, top DeSantis aides had a “Florida Redistricting Kick-off Call” with out-of-state operatives. Those outsiders had also been working with states across the country to help the Republican Party create a favorable election map. In the days after the call, the key GOP law firm working for DeSantis logged dozens of hours on the effort, invoices show. The firm has since billed the state more than $450,000 for its work on redistricting.

[quote] The reverberations of DeSantis’ effort could go beyond Florida in another way. His erasure of Lawson’s seat broke long-held norms and invited racial discrimination lawsuits, experts said. Six political scientists and law professors who study voting rights told ProPublica it’s the first instance they’re aware of where a state so thoroughly dismantled a Black-dominated district. If the governor prevails against suits challenging his map, he will have forged a path for Republicans all over the country to take aim at Black-held districts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 11, 2022 11:45 AM

Libs of TicToc coordinated with DeSantis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 11, 2022 6:49 PM

Changes to voting rules are ok when it benefits them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 14, 2022 12:04 PM

[quote]If the governor prevails against suits challenging his map, he will have forged a path for Republicans all over the country to take aim at Black-held districts.

Why that won’t happen is because with gerrymandering it helps to create districts with a majority of the other party and them pack them in. That’s how black districts are created across the South. There’s been a case in Alabama, which is at the Supreme Court, and this one district in Florida, but these are both unusual cases.

by Anonymousreply 203October 14, 2022 11:58 PM

Also, kudos to the photo editor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 15, 2022 2:05 PM

What a vile piece of shit.

Do these ReThugs stand for anything but [bold]corruption, cheating, hate and lies? [/bold]

Seriously, WTF do they stand for? How do they help their constituents? Especially when they are looking to abolish Social Security and Medicare. How do they help their working and middle class voters?

by Anonymousreply 205October 15, 2022 3:52 PM

This carb-faced creep's face is as repulsive as Dump's fug orange textured face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 15, 2022 3:54 PM

As Democrats, we fail to realize we live in a post-fact era whether we like it or not, that is the reality, at least in campaigns. Records have no bearing on reality. It's all about the branding & messaging and GOP is running like a well-oiled film studio. DeSantis' ads are slick propaganda & lies. It’s working

by Anonymousreply 207October 16, 2022 4:05 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How the hell is this one not dead yet? The diet, the obesity, lawsuits, nerves, tension, pressure… How the fuck does he stay alive? It would’ve killed me years ago!!

Is he a robot with a bad make up job?

by Anonymousreply 208October 16, 2022 5:55 AM

How does r208 know that r207 has obesity, lawsuits, nerves, tension and pressure?

by Anonymousreply 209October 16, 2022 7:53 AM

[quote] As Democrats, we fail to realize we live in a post-fact era

Whaddya mean "we"?

by Anonymousreply 210October 16, 2022 12:37 PM

[quote]How does [R208] know that [R207] has obesity, lawsuits, nerves, tension and pressure?

Perhaps they were talking about Drumpf?

by Anonymousreply 211October 17, 2022 3:58 AM

Why is British media more interested in this than American?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 17, 2022 11:46 AM

[quote] Why is British media more interested in this than American?

Because the American media has already acknowledged that the migrants agreed to travel and were not transported “against their will”.

by Anonymousreply 213October 17, 2022 1:12 PM

It looks like Rubio’s hairline is running scared!

by Anonymousreply 214October 17, 2022 1:47 PM

A broken clock is right twice a day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215October 18, 2022 12:25 PM

Mostly Black people in blue districts, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 18, 2022 10:17 PM

NEW: Police body cameras captured footage of some of @GovRonDeSantis' voter fraud arrests.

Those arrested were confused. The local officers arresting them were almost apologetic:

"I’ve never seen these charges before in my entire life."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 18, 2022 10:27 PM

DeSatan, this nickname fits this fucking piece of slime perfectly!

by Anonymousreply 218October 19, 2022 2:21 AM

So, R218, what should we call Kari Lake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 19, 2022 2:26 AM

KKK Kari Lake? Kari Kunt? Pick one.

All these MAGA assholes are vile and extremely dangerous to democracy. People with functioning brains should easily see this. Unfortunately, many Americans are quite ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 220October 19, 2022 4:39 AM

The US is going down a path they might not be able to come back from and it's being caused by one moronic failed corrupt grifting 'businessman' from NYC. A man whose entire platform is hate and division.

I see much more violence coming and the loss of Americans basic rights.

The ReThugs are having orgasms dreaming abolishing Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and giving yet more tax write-offs for the rich and for corporations. A lot more people will become homeless, especially older people while others will have to work until they literally drop dead. Gay and womens rights will roll back to the dark ages and, well, this is the future, especially if people don't get off their asses and vote.

by Anonymousreply 221October 19, 2022 4:47 AM

Sounds like entrapment. This man is pure hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 20, 2022 10:14 AM

He's evil incarnate,

by Anonymousreply 223October 20, 2022 11:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 27, 2022 9:06 PM

God, it’s gonna be a rough decade for you guys.

by Anonymousreply 225October 27, 2022 9:41 PM

R225 for most people

by Anonymousreply 226October 27, 2022 9:51 PM

R31, I hope that pollster is right. I saw bits of a debate between them. She cleaned his clock.

by Anonymousreply 227October 27, 2022 10:19 PM

Let those two @R224 kill each other gladiator style. I’ll do my best to vote that piece of shit DeSantis out of office in a couple of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 228October 28, 2022 12:23 AM

Herein is a militantly Jewish twitter account retweeting a defense of DeSantis being blatantly antisemitic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 30, 2022 1:30 PM

Clarification: R279 is the explanation. This is the account retweeting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 30, 2022 1:32 PM

As if we needed any more reason to hate this family...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 30, 2022 3:38 PM

It’s inevitable that someone will dethrone Trump, and it looks like DeSantis is the one to do it.

by Anonymousreply 232October 31, 2022 4:52 AM

His kids have Giudice potential.

by Anonymousreply 233October 31, 2022 2:19 PM

Cruelty is the point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 2, 2022 2:27 AM

Florida man…

by Anonymousreply 235November 2, 2022 2:29 AM

[quote] Whatever Ron does to seemingly tear Florida apart, Casey can stitch it back together. "I think she enables or fortifies him in these positions," Schorsch said.

[...]

[quote] "She humanizes Ron, and humanizing Ron is a pretty difficult thing to do," a former DeSantis congressional aide said. "He is a pretty robotic person. She was the softer touch to everything he did. He can do the buzzwords, but she was the one at fundraisers talking to people and doing the face-to-face interactions much better than he ever could or ever will."

[quote] Ron has never been known for his personal interface. Every successful politician has advisors, a scrum of the loyal and the faithful. But Ron's isolation is political lore: The New Yorker reported that he often wore ear buds to keep people away. Politico reported that scarred DeSantis staffers formed a support group. (Phil Cox, Ron's senior campaign advisor, has called these characterizations "bullshit.") One of Ron's former aides told Insider that the governor was singularly focused on his job and his campaign and didn't invest in the relationship-building aspect of politics or develop a close rapport with staffers and colleagues.

[quote] But where Ron fails, Casey succeeds. Plenty of men who enter politics have the military, Ivy League, and conservative credentials that Ron does, Schorsch said. What they don't have, he added, is Casey to give them "a little spit polish" and to effectively manage their "public and private personas."

[quote] "Ron DeSantis would be a very good candidate for the St. Johns county commission if he did not have Casey DeSantis in his life," Schorsch said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 4, 2022 1:48 PM

Apparently, he's always been a bully.

[quote] As a baseball and football coach at the school, Mr. DeSantis was admired and respected by his team. As a teacher, he was remembered by some former students as cocky and arrogant. He once publicly embarrassed a student with a prank, hung out at parties with seniors and got into debates about the Civil War with students who questioned the focus, and sometimes the accuracy, of his lessons.

[quote] The governor who has taken on the “woke left” over the teaching of history, gender identity and sexual orientation showed signs back then of being a committed conservative, a young, cool teacher whom girls liked and boys envied.

[quote] “He was a total jock; that was his personality,” said Gates Minis, a 2003 graduate who lives in Colorado. “He was definitely proud that he graduated Ivy and thought he was very special.”

[...]

[quote] Ms. Minis, who is white and was in the same history class as Ms. Pompey, also remembers debating issues around the Civil War. Mr. DeSantis wasn’t so much politically opinionated, she said, but, in her view, factually wrong. She remembers him claiming that every city in the South had burned, even though she knew her hometown, Savannah, had not and she called him out on it.

[...]

[quote] “Mr. DeSantis was kind of a smug guy,” Mr. Arne said. Students were well aware that he had just graduated from Yale, he said. “It was like a, ‘I’m kind of better than you,’” he said. “And we were all just kids.”

[quote] Several students recalled that Mr. DeSantis was a frequent presence at parties with the seniors who lived in town. Most spoke about socializing with him on the condition of anonymity because they feared backlash for speaking publicly about it.

[quote] “As an 18-year-old, I remember thinking, ‘What are you doing here, dude?’” one former student said.

[...]

[quote] They said Mr. DeSantis challenged the boy to guzzle as much milk as he could in one sitting. The boy did, and threw up as dozens of students watched.

“I think about it, now — I’m a teacher now in public school,” said Adam Moody, who was a freshman on the baseball team and witnessed the incident. “I put myself in that moment, and it’s just unthinkable. There’s a cruelty to the sense of humor. There’s a cruelty to the mentorship.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 5, 2022 1:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 5, 2022 7:31 PM

Let.

Them.

Fight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239November 6, 2022 12:42 AM

Trump vs DeSantis will be the ultimate cat fight. I can’t wait!

by Anonymousreply 240November 6, 2022 12:47 AM

Derek Thompson

[quote] TLDR: He's a "Monet"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241November 30, 2022 12:05 PM

Don't Say Dreidel: "Religious Liberty" Only Applies to Christianity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 1, 2022 1:01 PM

[quote] Governor Ron DeSantis’ lawyers were forced by the court to define “woke.” The lead lawyer described it as “The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.”

In other words, DeSatan is staking his career on...stopping the need to address inequality

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 4, 2022 5:41 PM

I disagree about the gasoline tax here in Florida. I had thought that it was suspended for the month of October, so that early voters would be grateful to him?

by Anonymousreply 244December 4, 2022 5:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 5, 2022 1:22 PM

Rightwingers celebrating this "leadership" style of just bragging about how much other people hurt.

And, if his wife can stand around in a slinky off-the-shoulder shirt (like others) why does he ALWAYS wear a fleece vest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 7, 2022 1:21 PM

He’s such a used car salesman

by Anonymousreply 247December 7, 2022 1:27 PM

Fat

Queeny

Bad in Bed

by Anonymousreply 248December 7, 2022 1:31 PM

Help me Rhonda!

by Anonymousreply 249December 7, 2022 1:35 PM

Lol, R19. Too funny.

Reminds me of Rafe Hollister of [italic]The Andy Griffith Show,[/italic] complaining about the "gubmint suit" Andy bought for him to wear in the musicale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 7, 2022 2:16 PM

Possibly another reason why he won't play on the national stage: his successes aren't successful under scrutiny.

[quote] A Miami judge has tossed out another voter fraud case brought by Ron DeSantis' elections police — the third case to fall apart since DeSantis announced the arrests.

by Anonymousreply 251December 12, 2022 1:28 PM

Ian Millhiser

[quote] Hypothetically speaking, suppose that Ron DeSantis launches his presidential race, and it is immediately clear to voters that he is a short, uncharismatic weirdo with a nasally voice and delusions of becoming an American Viktor Orban.

[quote] What's the Republican Party's plan C?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 14, 2022 1:36 AM

[quote] A grand jury convened by Ron DeSantis recommends creating a third degree felony for a person who doesn’t report undocumented people to the authorities. They have passed increasingly anti-immigrant bills in Florida but this would be the most extreme so far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 16, 2023 2:15 AM

He probably has bad breath too.

by Anonymousreply 254January 16, 2023 2:16 AM

Heavy D is vulnerable. It's just a matter of by whom and how the information gets out.

Tara Palmeri

[quote] As Rick Scott considers running for President in 2024, his team thinks they could expose DeSantis as a taxpayer mooching grifter who had the state buy him a jet & would tell their story of how DeSantis' Florida revival was on Scott's shoulders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 20, 2023 9:56 PM

Ron Kitara Devolder George Santos DeSatantis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 21, 2023 12:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257February 4, 2023 12:54 AM

4) Demagogue

5) Fascist

6) White trash

by Anonymousreply 258February 4, 2023 1:10 AM

Scott Maxwell

@Scott_Maxwell ·

[quote] This piece has receipts.

[quote] Email screenshots of the guv's staff feeding talking points to bogus "news" sites that then regurgitate them as commanded. (Misspellings included.)

[quote] The same sites that accuse legit news orgs of following partisan orders.

[quote] Every accusation is an admission

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 10, 2023 11:55 AM

He’s a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 260February 10, 2023 11:56 AM

He's our ticket to a second Biden term, girls.

by Anonymousreply 261February 10, 2023 12:19 PM

Destroying media by planting stories in "approved" outlets and removing actual news from all others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 10, 2023 2:57 PM

Is he banning drag queens because they're so much better at the schtick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263February 11, 2023 7:01 PM

"He's our ticket to a second Biden term, girls."

I disagree. Trump would be that ticket for certain, but we dismiss DeSantis at our peril. He's much smarter than Trump (a low bar, to be sure) and has been very successful at bending the FL government to his will. DeSantis is truly an Orban-wannabe, and there are A LOT of conservatives who would like nothing better than to turn the U.S. into a mirror image of present-day Hungary. DeSantis' COVID policies - however wrong-headed in many ways - resonates with GOP voters to this day, and his culture-war crap is catnip to the RIght.

If I had more faith that a large portion of the national voting public could see through the "anti-woke" and "anti-LGBTQ" education hysteria, I might be more inclined to believe DeSantis will implode. If a tendency among some Hispanic voters to prefer a "tough guy who doesn't back down" personality (which is one big reason why the Trump GOP has made inroads into that group of voters), I would say the same. Yes, DeSantis has a scowling personality, but so did Nixon and he got elected twice.

If Trump and Scott punch enough holes in DeSantis' record to truly weaken his candidacy, then that will be a boon. But beware of Glenn Youngkin - that guy is DeSantis without the sour personality, which makes him even more frightening. He'll be a wolf in folksy sheep's clothing.

I don't believe Biden could beat either DeSantis or Youngkin. The age issue will definitely hurt him (young voters who came out in 2020 and in the midterms will not, I think, be motivated), in spite of his State of the Union address a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 264February 11, 2023 7:55 PM

I just realized I'm a few years older than him. He would have been a freshman when I was a senior in high school. I would have loved to kick his ass.

by Anonymousreply 265February 11, 2023 8:21 PM

[quote]there are A LOT of conservatives who would like nothing better than to turn the U.S. into a mirror image of present-day Hungary.

Will there be a goulash truck on every corner?

by Anonymousreply 266February 11, 2023 8:24 PM

PRINCESS TINY MEAT CUNTRESS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 11, 2023 8:42 PM

JoeMyGod

[quote] Over the weekend the College Board issued a statement denouncing Florida’s ban on an advanced black history course. Hence the vow of revenge. Credits in advanced placement courses are key to being accepted at many colleges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 13, 2023 10:35 PM

I guess his strategy is to attract the far right loonies that would usually vote for Trump. But as the midterm elections did show, you can't win with this out there level of crazy anymore. The Trump - DeSantis competition will be good for Biden, they might cancel each other out. If DeSantis wins the primary, Trump will attack him relentlessly.

by Anonymousreply 269February 13, 2023 10:44 PM

He's smarter and even more calculating than DJT and really, really doesn't like gay people, black people, brown people, etc., but especially drag queens for some reason. He has shown a ruthlessness we haven't tackled head on in quite a long time.

And those arteries are clogging, but not fast enough to stop him.

by Anonymousreply 270February 13, 2023 10:53 PM

The wife is a piece of work too....No, Honey. Nobody believes your millionaire husband got up at 2am to feed your brats. Go get your teeth fixed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 13, 2023 11:18 PM

DeSantis would be a dictator, he has some extremely fucked up ideas.

by Anonymousreply 272February 13, 2023 11:20 PM

The conventional wisdom (no pun intended) in DC is that DeSantis has a very good chance of turning into Ron Johnson 2.0

If you all remember, Johnson was the governor of Wisconsin who loved "owning the libs" too, and was a favorite on the Fox News circuit.

He was supposed to be the nominee in 2016, but his campaign fell apart because he had almost no charisma or ability to relate to people on the campaign trail.

DeSantis is also not very charismatic and his wife thinks she is Evita

by Anonymousreply 273February 13, 2023 11:24 PM

I agree that DeSantis has no charisma, he's actually dull.

by Anonymousreply 274February 13, 2023 11:27 PM

Exactly R274

That, and if he manages to beat Trump without turning off the vast majority of Trump's supporters then he can probably also turn water into wine.

He is young-- just 44-- and so I would not be surprised if he opted to wait to 2028 rather than try and take down Trump

by Anonymousreply 275February 13, 2023 11:34 PM

It's a game of chicken that many students can't afford to lose

sha Rangappa

@AshaRangappa_ · [quote] The College Board makes money from students taking their tests. Students take the tests because it looks good for colleges and/or they can get credit. Colleges can take a stand and say they won’t recognize this particular test…the College Board will change its tune real quick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 14, 2023 12:05 AM

I don't think DeSantis can win on such an extremist agenda.

Trump, and I really hope this will be an official DoJ statement one day, didn't really win in 2016. He was an illegitimate president, only got into office with the help of Russian meddling and some very shady behind the scenes shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 277February 14, 2023 12:47 AM

[quote] The visit is the latest sign of DeSantis’ efforts to increase his presence beyond Florida. He is scheduled to headline GOP events next month in Alabama, California and Texas. The Alabama event, a state party dinner, was moved to a larger venue to accommodate high ticket demand, officials said this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 17, 2023 11:25 AM

Meatball

by Anonymousreply 279February 17, 2023 11:36 AM

Bully

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 17, 2023 11:40 AM

Petty little man

Spouting disjointed talking points

From Staten Island

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281February 21, 2023 1:56 AM

Who the fuck comes to New York City and visits Staten Island of all places? It's so typical of the white trash Republicans who live there that they probably welcomed him with open arms.

by Anonymousreply 282February 21, 2023 2:45 AM

His people are begging the feds for a handout after Hurricane Ian has them living in tents.

by Anonymousreply 283February 21, 2023 2:53 AM

[quote] It's so typical of the white trash Republicans who live there that they probably welcomed him with open arms.

But not the mayor

[quote] “Welcome to NYC, @GovRonDeSantis, a place where we don’t ban books, discriminate against our LGBTQ+ neighbors, use asylum seekers as props, or let the government stand between a woman and health care,” Adams wrote. “We’re happy to teach you something about values while you’re here.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 21, 2023 2:55 AM

Again, she's crazy...but determined to take these mofos down with her:

[quote] There's a reason @GovRonDeSantis avoids talking abt certain periods of his life, like the death of sister, living in sex trafficker Kent Stermon's apt, and... his brief stint in the US Attorneys office for the middle district of Florida.

[quote] So I started looking...

[quote] DeSantis prosecuted about two dozen people in 2008-2009. Mostly military, mostly for sex crimes (trafficking, child porn, etc).

[quote] One of those people shows up in 2020 forging ballot signatures for a firm connected to Jax mayor Lenny Curry, big Stermon/DeSantis guy.

[quote] His name is Corri Aurthell Moore.

[quote] You might say, weird, one of the very few ppl DeSantis prosecuted ends up on the payroll of his best buddies committing an unprecedented level of ballot fraud to benefit Curry, Stermon, DeSantis, and other Florida GOP.

[quote] Maybe it's a coincidence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 23, 2023 2:39 AM

Queen of Denial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 23, 2023 2:43 AM

Prominent DeSantis donor dies in apparent suicide during sexual misconduct probe: report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 23, 2023 2:50 AM

It's all so sordid.

by Anonymousreply 288February 23, 2023 2:54 AM

“It was common knowledge to not only myself but to many employees that Mr. Stermon had high-level security access privileges to JSO facilities for years,” former sheriff’s office candidate Lakesha Burton told First Coast News.

by Anonymousreply 289February 23, 2023 3:29 AM

He’s the Cos-Play Governor

by Anonymousreply 290February 23, 2023 3:42 AM

Fraud, closet case, trash

by Anonymousreply 291February 23, 2023 6:34 AM

[quote] For DeSantis, Black people telling a different story about the American past is a threat to his entire worldview. It isn’t an academic disagreement; it’s basic to his politics. To admit a different view of the founding upsets his constitutionalist conservatism, which might be best defined as using the Constitution to oppose anything the other side prefers, while looking the other way when Republicans overstep founding strictures about good government, much less actual, crystal-clear clauses in the Constitution (emoluments and insurrections, anyone?).

[...]

[quote] But as his own book suggests, it is DeSantis himself who ignores certain facts, is prone to identity-driven circular logic, and dismisses what Black voices, past and present, have to teach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292February 23, 2023 7:05 PM

His wife looks like Teresa Guidice's long lost sister and his kids aren't cute.

I don't want to hear any crap about kids are off limits. This guy is evil and his spawn will be just like him. Just like the trump spawn are like their grifting orangutan father.

by Anonymousreply 293February 23, 2023 7:12 PM

Kids aren't off limits and these look "off".

by Anonymousreply 294February 23, 2023 7:15 PM

Poor little snowflake DeSantis got his feelings hurt by Andrea Mitchell and is now boycotting NBC and MSNBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 24, 2023 1:28 AM

People want him to be a savior when he's not even a good cocktail party guest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 25, 2023 7:04 PM

"Forward leaning"...by...banning books?

Jeb! simply ignores all of the hateful, corrupt and illegality of Heavy D and presents him as an old school Republican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 26, 2023 1:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 26, 2023 9:16 PM

Can anyone explain to me how this squares with First Amendment protections?

[quote] And now we have the ‘Don’t Say Mean Things About Desantis Bill.’ Anyone who writes an “article or story” about “the Governor, Lt. Gov, or Cabinet member” and receives compensation must register with the state within 5 days of publication.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 3, 2023 3:55 AM

[quote] Literal Softball Interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 13, 2023 1:38 PM

Need another reason to hate him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 14, 2023 4:11 AM

We need to get Christopher Walken to pull a "Dead Zone" on DeSantis by shaking his hand to see if he gets Greg Stillson visions.

by Anonymousreply 302March 19, 2023 1:36 AM

The new version of the "Top Gun" cosplay ad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 19, 2023 2:02 AM

[quote] As a teacher, I will set up my own homeschooling center in my garage, grab 20 kids and rake in $160k. Sounds good to me since I'm currently making $64k after teaching in FL for 29 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304March 19, 2023 2:40 PM

He's trans-collar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305March 19, 2023 5:56 PM

The above quote is from this article.

And, his mother is literally a Karen

[quote] Fraternity brothers remember the elder Ron DeSantis as prank-happy and gregarious. His son, an introvert by reputation, might owe more of his personality to his mother Karen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306March 19, 2023 9:32 PM

JuniorMint is pissed and spilling the dirt:

[quote] the image created online by the paid influencers? Guys, unfortunately, one-on-one, it doesn’t exist.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307March 20, 2023 10:41 PM

[quote] 18 companies who contributed to Florida GOP Governor Ron DeSantis’ campaign received over “$1.68 billion in contracts from state agencies during his time in office.”

[quote] The report also highlights that DeSantis has “determined possible ways to convert money from his gubernatorial campaign to a potential federal one” — potentially allowing the governor to award his campaign contributors with state contracts in order to fund a run for president in 2024.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308March 21, 2023 11:10 PM

(Surprisingly articulate) Trump supporter makes some hilarious and salient commentary on the DeSantis rally.

"boyfriend was a mess"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 1, 2023 2:46 PM

[quote] DeSantis and FL GOP are very close to enacting a new law that could be devastating for public-sector unions. It'd ban paycheck dues deduction AND require 60+% membership in open shops to avoid a decertification process.

[quote] Guess who's carved out? Cop unions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 5, 2023 8:06 PM

Bubba and Cletus shoot up the highway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 11, 2023 11:47 AM

I’ve spent a few days dedicated to learning what pregnant women, who end up in high risk, or unviable pregnancies, are experiencing in the state of Florida, as well as other red states.

It is ABSOLUTELY GRUESOME. Check it out for yourselves. Google it.

Women are reaching health crises leading to near death, due to what these ghouls are forcing pregnant women who are either miscarrying, or who are carriers of unviable pregnancies, to endure.

These people are sadistic fucks who DESPISE women.

It’s time for halfway decent republicans to pull their heads out of the asses, & recognize that this political posturing, propagated by others in their party, has HORRENDOUS optics.

I’m genuinely scared of these people. I will probably NEVER engage with anyone who engages in this shit, ever again. I want NOTHING to do with people who support oppressing and subjugating others, based on bullshit agendas.

If you’re not questioning why you’re invested in a political party that puts people’s lives at risk for political expediency? You have a moral and ethical problem.

It really is that simple.

Good, decent, moral people do NOT support a political party that has zero issues with exploiting others for political profits and brownie points.

If you’re into this shit? There’s something REALLY wrong with you. You cannot support part of this party, while ignoring that they are willing to put women’s lives at risk, for a fucking election.

by Anonymousreply 312April 11, 2023 12:26 PM

R311 Rupert Murdoch’s New York Post was the beginning of all the hate in America! Before Limbaugh & Hannity & O’Reilly & Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 313April 11, 2023 12:40 PM

[quote] It’s time for halfway decent republicans to ...

You think there are any?

by Anonymousreply 314April 11, 2023 12:47 PM

A sneaky, greasy fuckpuddle...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 11, 2023 3:28 PM

[quote] “We’re here today to talk about a secret,” Soto said. “This budget is chock full of Biden bucks — $41 billion to be exact. And despite the fact that Gov. DeSantis is focusing on divisive social issues, we are taking this moment to talk about how we’re helping to rebuild Florida.”

[quote] Driskell said a third of the proposed 2023-24 budget right now comes from federal support.

[quote] “But you won’t hear that from the Governor, who takes every opportunity to attack and to vilify our federal partners,” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 12, 2023 10:55 PM

"Book tour"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317April 13, 2023 2:14 PM

He learned from the worst (Ted Cruz.)

by Anonymousreply 318April 13, 2023 3:28 PM

He’s putting the interests of Florida in his rear view window as he speeds ahead to nowhere

by Anonymousreply 319April 13, 2023 7:34 PM

Back the blue!

[quote] Desantis law banning Chinese-manufactured drones takes effect, the state’s police, fire, weather & emergency management agencies are scrambling to replace $200 million in drones already purchased w/more expensive, less-capable ones from other countries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 17, 2023 1:39 PM

Pussy Ass Bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 7, 2023 3:27 PM

Worth noting that his top state medical official has dark skin and an African name.--thus a visual aid to the base that they shouldn't trust "medicine"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 8, 2023 3:02 AM

I heard Puss in Boots is polling under 20% for the first time in the latest poll

by Anonymousreply 323May 9, 2023 2:19 PM

Let’s admit that the kind of retard who would vote for a Republican these days would completely love this childish dress up and fall for it. And Rhonda knows that.

by Anonymousreply 324May 9, 2023 2:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!