Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

God I need some good news

Do you have any to share? Like you got a new job, or found a quarter in a vending machine? Anything.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2022 12:34 PM

It’s going to rain all day today, and it’s much needed. I truly look forward to witnessing the spectacle: The thunder, lightning, and the pouring rain.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2022 4:56 AM

My Amazon Fresh order came correctly with all the items I ordered for the first time in forever, so I’m celebrating that as a win.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2022 4:56 AM

A quarter in a vending machine? What year are you joining us from, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2022 4:57 AM

Someone bought me a large Coke today.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2022 4:59 AM

I just booked a ticket to Delhi. I will be spending 6 months traveling around India. It is my third time there. I had planned this trip a couple of years back and then Covid arrived.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2022 5:07 AM

I got sick on Tuesday with a100 fever, horrible sore throat (only on one side) & a very swollen gland on that same side.

Today I’m much much better, no fever or sore throat, just some residual fatigue & tenderness in my neck. Also, no Covid!

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2022 5:11 AM

Enjoyed the sunshine. I'm a stubborn bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2022 5:13 AM

Does Amazon Fresh still charge an annual fee, R2? I loved it until about 2014-2015 when they demanded ~$300/year just to use the service.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2022 5:15 AM

R8 I have Prime and when they added a fee to the Whole Foods ordering from them I went to Fresh because it didn’t have extra fees. You can still get some Whole Foods items from Fresh too!

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2022 5:52 AM

Monkeypox may be peaking, at least in Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 6:23 AM

#6, that sounds like Monkeypox. Sometimes you get flu-like symptoms before the rash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2022 12:27 PM

My Instacart shopper cunted off to me over text, so I called up India and demanded a supervisor call me back, and one actually did - an American!

I feel like I manifested some shit.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2022 12:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!