Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Daleys husband Dustin caught up in nightclub altercation and calls police after drink thrown at woman

This could get very interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 27, 2022 11:55 AM

She has Persistent Bitch Face.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2022 2:27 AM

Apostrophe.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2022 2:29 AM

He’s close to 60 years old.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2022 2:29 AM

He’s old with a small child at home and he’s getting into fights at nightclubs.

Why is he the role model again?

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2022 2:34 AM

Teddy was showing other bar patrons Black's bareback video on her phone, both Tom and Lance felt it was disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2022 2:44 AM

R4 geez he’s the new shannen Doherty but even she knew when to call it quits.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2022 2:58 AM

Tom is a total hottie, way too good for the old fart.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2022 3:00 AM

A drink is a terrible thing to waste.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2022 3:05 AM

Well it has been very hot in London lately. Perhaps he felt she needed to cool off.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2022 3:15 AM

I knew he was trouble when he was chastising young gays for barebacking and it turned out he's a hypocrite and a cumdump.

I wish Will Smith had slapped him at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 3:16 AM

[quote] He’s close to 60 years old.

Exactly.

You should be at home, Grandma.

Not out with the young kids.

Old folks get so grumpy.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2022 3:23 AM

Tee many martoonis!

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2022 3:27 AM

The wholesome image is coming to collapse. DLers are on the edge of their seats, dreaming for a single Tom though they know he'll block them on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2022 3:31 AM

Tom must get tired of this old ass bottom who acts like a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2022 3:34 AM

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2022 3:37 AM

[quote] DLers are on the edge of their seats, dreaming for a single Tom though they know he'll block them on Grindr.

He has beautiful legs, and I like him enormously as a celebrity; but I'm really not after a midget hairless twink. He's all yours, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2022 3:44 AM

Tom Daley is so cute, but that husband is atrocious

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2022 3:46 AM

[quote] He has beautiful legs, and I like him enormously as a celebrity; but I'm really not after a midget hairless twink. He's all yours, Mary.

Tom Daley is actually quite hairy.

He seems to shave his body on a daily basis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2022 3:51 AM

Swimmers shave their body hair. When are Brits naturally hairless?

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2022 3:52 AM

[quote] “I have to add that Tom Daley was lovely throughout he was just trying to diffuse the situation.

someone save tom! he's too young to be stuck with that old man and child

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2022 3:55 AM

[quote]This could get very interesting.

No it's not. They're the two most boring people on the planet and nobody gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2022 3:57 AM

He would never abandon that child, r20. He might leave Black, but he'll retain custody of the kid.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2022 3:58 AM

It's kinda obvious Tom is bored of having to fuck that old annoying crusty queen's hole. He was too young to get married and be a father. I think he clung to DLB due to wanting an older man for stability after his father's death. But he's older now and realized it was probably not the widest choice. Having a child to save that dying relationship didn't work. Tom does seem like a nice person and he put himself in a bad position by creating this wholesome family man image he can't maintain because it's also obvious he has an open relationship too. I wonder if DLB is also blackmailing Tom to stay with him.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2022 4:00 AM

[quote] it's also obvious he has an open relationship too

Yeah, there were lots of rumors a few years ago, about Tom cheating on DLB with a guy his own age.

Which is how it should be.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2022 4:02 AM

Dustin is just mad his biggest project in years, Under the Banner of Heaven, was a mere blip on the pop culture radar. It only got 1 Emmy nomination (for Andrew Garfield).

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2022 4:03 AM

As much as I like Gus Van Sant as a director. I'm surprised he hasn't been #MeTooed like Bryan Singer. I'm pretty sure GVS and DLB have connections with Singer

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2022 4:12 AM

“Tom and Lance were out on a date night without Robbie.“

Gays who use the term “date night” should be forced into conversion therapy, because they might as well be straight.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2022 4:23 AM

People need to learn how to handle tiny conflicts on their own without calling the cops. That was a weak move.

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2022 6:29 AM

Old queens like DLB live for drama and pull bitch moves and act like innocent angels when called out on it.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2022 6:31 AM

I certainly hope he used D'Fwine to throw at her. It's blended especially for these occasions.

D'Fwine. D'Fwink Responsibly.

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2022 6:35 AM

[quote]It's kinda obvious Tom is bored of having to fuck that old annoying crusty queen's hole. He was too young to get married and be a father. I think he clung to DLB due to wanting an older man for stability after his father's death. But he's older now and realized it was probably not the widest choice. Having a child to save that dying relationship didn't work. Tom does seem like a nice person and he put himself in a bad position by creating this wholesome family man image he can't maintain because it's also obvious he has an open relationship too. I wonder if DLB is also blackmailing Tom to stay with him.

You're judging their relationship by your standards.

Tom has everything he wants in life. He's a father, he has financial stability, 3 Olympic medals including a Gold and will compete at his 5th Olympics in 2024.

He and his husband spend HUGE amounts of time apart but it works for them because of their jobs and it means Tom can fuck around as much as he wants while Tom's mum looks after the kid.

Their lifestyles aren't any different to other male athletes/film industry people, they're just not married to women.

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2022 6:38 AM

r4 I have certainly never regarded Dustin as a role ,odel.

I suspect they may have one more child together before there is any possibility of a split.

by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2022 6:44 AM

Lustin Dance Black's ATTACKER is a fully paid up TRA. She previously ran a club night called Lick for queer women only and if you were a trans woman of colour attending you got a free taxi ride home!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2022 6:45 AM

R31 What's the point of being married to someone you're not still attracted to? Tom still got married way too young and it didn't seem like a typical showmance marriage at all. Most heterosexual marriages like this it's a more attractive younger woman married to older ugly man with wealth and status. Tom has money and little reason to stick around and I predict he'll leave eventually. Gays aren't straight people who tolerate each other for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2022 6:47 AM

[quote][R31] What's the point of being married to someone you're not still attracted to? Tom still got married way too young and it didn't seem like a typical showmance marriage at all. Most heterosexual marriages like this it's a more attractive younger woman married to older ugly man with wealth and status. Tom has money and little reason to stick around and I predict he'll leave eventually. Gays aren't straight people who tolerate each other for the kids.

To raise children together, financial stability, companionship etc. Maybe Dustin watches Tom with other guys, who knows.

But projecting your own issues about what constitutes a successful or healthy relationship into these two will always say more about you than it does them.

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2022 6:51 AM

R35 Okay, could do without all the insinuating towards my character. Miss high and mighty.

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2022 6:55 AM

You do sound the idiot.

DM them and ask.

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2022 7:03 AM

R33 And why does that matter? DLB still poured a drink on her and called the cops. This is a shitty red herring.

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2022 7:04 AM

Drama does seem to follow DLB wherever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2022 7:45 AM

DLB has always been a scuzzball. Get out now, Tom. Dump your grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2022 7:51 AM

What’s wrong with still going to the clubs just because you have kids?

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2022 7:55 AM

It’s making out with kids at clubs that’s wrong Madame X ^^

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2022 8:12 AM

(OP on my Ignore, but I saw the title and then did a search to find it)

The Sun article confuses things with typos. Teddy explains everything in her IG stories. It sounds like someone crashed their convo which made Teddy's friend feel uncomfortable. Teddy asked security to get him to stop bothering them, which angered Black (prompting him to throw/pour his drink on her). I wonder if Black thought the guy was hot and wanted him to stay. There are a few people who responded to her and said Black has acted similarly before either that night or some other time. It sounds like he might also be jealous of Daley's popularity. Supposedly, he "Do you know who I am"'ed someone and her response was, "Tom Daley's husband," lol.

I don't know why, but Black has always annoyed me. He has always given me a creepy vibe. And I thought the Milk screenplay was one of the movie's weaker elements. He won an Oscar for it, but his followups have sucked, particularly J. Edgar.

I just went on his IMDb and noticed that he wrote some of the early episodes of Big Love, so maybe he was a good writer once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2022 8:17 AM

R43 read that too. Apparently DLB also went mental when some woman ordered Tom some shots. Tom said yes to the shots and his husband got mad and pushed her. Pray for Tom.

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2022 8:39 AM

Dustin Lance Black is a messy pos. He stage manages his persona and his relationship with Daley but every so often the mask slips

by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2022 1:52 PM

[quote] Tom's mum looks after the kid

R31 you notice how Black’s never alone with the kid?

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2022 1:54 PM

r43 I thought there was a new enhanced feature now that when you ignored a poster you didn't see any of their threads either? Very strange. You won't see this if what you are saying is correct but I do think it's a bit on the less classy side to needless announce on a thread you are have a poster on ignore, effectively having a dig at them knowing they can't fully exercise their right to reply to you effectively. Announcing you had me on ignore if true was tonally superfluous to any point you were making. I also thought you were made of better stuff than ignoring poster who has never abused another poster or been malicious in debate Far worse people than me on here but I guess if they share the same opinions as you that's all that matters. I have no posters on ignore at all.

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2022 3:19 PM

r44 Sounds a tad too controlling does our Dustin.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2022 3:20 PM

Oh for God's sake, r47: stop sulking. If someone announces you're on their Ignore, they don't give a rat's ass about your ideas of whether you think that constitutes behavior "on the less classy side," and neither do the rest of us.

Man up.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2022 4:12 PM

The fact DLB is so controlling indicates immaturity and deep insecurity. I mean this is someone who at 38 swooped in and seduced an 18-year-old who was relatively sheltered and spent his life in competitive swimming and just lost his father. Tom is older now and getting more pragmatic and jaded. A narcissist like DLB knows he can't control him emotionally anymore. Tom is going to get replaced by another twinkie himbo who will be DLB's new emotional supply and Tom will probably get full custody of the child.

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2022 4:14 PM

r49 It's the exact opposite- if someone announces it they do give a rats ass. Otherwise they wouldn't have needlessly announced it I'm puzzled not sulking-I am just as entitled to post a reaction to their comment as they are to post the comment. Remember don't reply to this comment because that would amount to sulking!!

I am still convinced within the next year Tom and Dustin will announce they are having a second child.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2022 4:21 PM

r50 I wonder if Tom will take part in the 2024 Olympics? Leaving that golden part of his career behind could change his whole outlook on life .

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2022 4:23 PM

[QUOTE]Apparently DLB also went mental when some woman ordered Tom some shots. Tom said yes to the shots and his husband got mad and pushed her. Pray for Tom.

Is it possible that DLB is emotionally, maybe even physically, abusive towards Tom? I never considered it before this thread.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2022 4:25 PM

Oh, gee-

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2022 4:30 PM

Rich celebrity behaves badly?

Zero consequences.

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2022 4:46 PM

A lot of poor people are behaving badly with zero consequences these days too, R55.

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2022 5:06 PM

If someone were to ask me what quasi/semi celebrity would be involved in a barroom brawl, DLB would be towards the bottom of that list.

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2022 5:42 PM

r55 How rich is he I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2022 5:53 PM

DLB will NEVER get another twink of the calibre of Tom Daley.

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2022 6:14 PM

Throwing a drink in someone's face is very DLB, however. I'm sure he learned it after watching "The Real Housewives" franchise.

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2022 6:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2022 6:27 PM

R61 Well that's very rude of you DL!

Anyway, post was them hanging out with Tom's mom and their kid and Dustin being called Tom's husband again instead of by his name. I wonder how mad it makes him.

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2022 6:29 PM

Tom looks so angry and annoyed in those pap shots that are clearly damage control

by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2022 6:31 PM

Yeah and shade from DM "Style: His husband, 28, seemed in good spirits on the outing, following on behind in a fitted vest and pair of shorts"

The legs on Tom!

DLB, so "youthful", so "ageless", with the laceless baskets. What is his hair system?

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2022 6:33 PM

oh, sorry, by baskets I mean sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2022 6:34 PM

The Home Secretary should deport DLB for assaulting a British citizen with a splashy drink!

by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2022 6:35 PM

[quote]Lustin Dance Black's ATTACKER is a fully paid up TRA.

A non-trans TRA being angry and confrontational? What a shock!

by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2022 6:37 PM

A 48-year-old who throws a drink in a bar needs to grow the hell up.

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2022 6:49 PM

And then calls the police when the recipient, a woman, gives him a slap upside the head.

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2022 6:51 PM

r61 Christ, Tom's face does not look good in those pics. And yeah, very obviously arranged with the photographer

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2022 7:14 PM

[quote]Apparently DLB also went mental when some woman ordered Tom some shots. Tom said yes to the shots and his husband got mad and pushed her. Pray for Tom.

[quote]Is it possible that DLB is emotionally, maybe even physically, abusive towards Tom? I never considered it before this thread.

DLB showed exactly what sort of person he was over Sam Smith. When the fat hairy blubbering mess won the Bond theme Oscar and convinced himself he was the first gay man to win an Oscar DLB was furious and publicly berated him. Black tweeted "if you have no idea who I am, it may be time to stop texting my fiancé," at Sam Smith with a video of his own Oscar speech.

A really cunty thing to do to a fat hairy blubbering mess, however irritating Sam Smith is, but then when Sam Smith announced he was no longer a gay man but a they/them Black couldn't wait to tell Smith how amazing he was.

Vomit inducing. The real DLB is the bitchy bitter one.

by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2022 7:17 PM

[quote]The pair were joined by a female companion as their son cycled off in front of them.

The female companion is Tom's mother, who looks after the kid for them.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2022 7:22 PM

"I told you to just get counseling after Dad died, but no...you were fine and in love!"

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2022 7:35 PM

There’s some fan-girl-gone-bad arguing all over Twitter for hours. Fucking car crash. Dustin must be so proud

by Anonymousreply 74August 19, 2022 9:03 PM

Imagine if a well-known straight male writer with a public persona had thrown a drink in the face of a woman more than 15 years his junior in a public place. He'd be cancelled!

DLB must have major anger issues. I suspect he wakes up every morning knowing in his heart that he won't be able to hold onto Tom forever.

Get out while you still can, Tom!

by Anonymousreply 75August 19, 2022 9:35 PM

It's no wonder Tom regularly cheats on DLB.

by Anonymousreply 76August 19, 2022 10:13 PM

Sinking into my recliner with a bowl of popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 77August 19, 2022 10:18 PM

If Tom cheats on him so much, then why don’t we hear about the different men he’s fucking? They’re banging this well known married celebrity and they never brag about it?

by Anonymousreply 78August 20, 2022 12:10 AM

R78 unlike straight women, gays don't get any social benefit from sleeping with famous men. Most people are grossed out by gay men's sex lives in fact. So the press is not going to chase after some dude who fucks a famous man and pay to get an interview like they do for mistresses. DLB and Daley probably spend a lot of money to scrub the internet of anything salacious too.

by Anonymousreply 79August 20, 2022 12:14 AM

Tom maybe keeps it to fuckbuddies with no emotional involvement. They share a guy every now and then too I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 80August 20, 2022 12:19 AM

r80 I wonder if he has slept with any fellow professional divers? Chris Mears? Matty Lee? Or an american like Steele Johnson ?

by Anonymousreply 81August 20, 2022 12:42 AM

I guess we'll never know until he ages and write a tell all. He looks like the type to have VERY broad taste so the worlds his oyster for potential fuck buds.

by Anonymousreply 82August 20, 2022 1:15 AM

Every bad story you read about Dustin is related to him being mad about someone is giving Tom attention. Seems like he just starts a fight every time and it's mostly gone unnoticed until now. This won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 83August 20, 2022 1:21 AM

He has previous for melt-downs on Twitter about petty shit; like his bag getting lost by an airline or a critical review of his work from years ago he only just read. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him and goes 0-100 far too easily. Hes unregulated emotionally

by Anonymousreply 84August 20, 2022 8:02 AM

There were pictures of Tom with some male model many years ago. If a guy came along saying he fucked Tom and had proof of it, the tabloids would be interested! But nothing major, because Tom and Dustin's relationship is open.

by Anonymousreply 85August 20, 2022 8:15 AM

DLB is a huge bitch and was likely drunk off his ass

by Anonymousreply 86August 20, 2022 8:26 AM

Tom has daddy issues. So he married someone old enough to be his daddy. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 87August 20, 2022 8:50 AM

The way they immediately arranged to be photographed in intriguing, it suggests that DLB really panicked over this story, I think there's more to it.

by Anonymousreply 88August 20, 2022 10:22 AM

‘Do you know who I am?’

‘Yeah, Tom Daley’s husband’

The media know what a pissy little birch he is so I hope every future story refer to Tom Daley’s husband.

by Anonymousreply 89August 20, 2022 10:46 AM

DLB is a total fraud, hence the anger and general nastiness. It all stems from insecurity, starting with the fact widely known in Hollywood that he didn’t write “Milk,” at least not the version actually filmed. His whole persona rests on a foundational lie.

by Anonymousreply 90August 20, 2022 10:46 AM

Has Tom needed to sell his gold medals yet for them to keep affording their celebrity lifestyle?

by Anonymousreply 91August 20, 2022 10:50 AM

I’d like to see these two in a stage production of What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, Tom in a baby doll dress with troweled on makeup and DLB in a wheelchair and them just tearing into each other.

by Anonymousreply 92August 20, 2022 10:52 AM

As was discussed on DL when Tom and DLB first hooked up, the publicized timeline of their relationship doesn’t add up. DLB claims Tom was 18, but they met and were rumored to be together when Tom was 17.

by Anonymousreply 93August 20, 2022 4:48 PM

Imagine being an Oscar winner AND reduced to your Boy Toy's Plus One.

Oh well, Dusty. Should've found a hot young piece of ass that wasn't famous.

by Anonymousreply 94August 20, 2022 7:36 PM

[quote]I’d like to see these two in a stage production of What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, Tom in a baby doll dress with troweled on makeup and DLB in a wheelchair and them just tearing into each other.

I think they'd be better suited to Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe?

by Anonymousreply 95August 20, 2022 7:40 PM

"I'm tired of hearing about your fucking KNITTING!"

(throws drink against wall, storms out of room)

by Anonymousreply 96August 20, 2022 7:58 PM

This thread is hilarious.

I thought that I was the only one who loathed DLB.

It seems that he is universally hated!

by Anonymousreply 97August 20, 2022 9:04 PM

DLB is a mess! He’s a miserable old man who knows Tom looks at him as a daddy that he doesn’t have.

by Anonymousreply 98August 20, 2022 9:53 PM

DLB received a huge amount of pushback a in late 2018 when he started a campaign to change UK law on surrogacy.

Some of the criticism was rooted solely in homophobia but a lot of it was from lefty feminist types who simply didn't like an American man claiming he was a victim for BEING FORCED to HIRE an American surrogate to have a baby fathered by him or his husband.

He became very abusing to women and other gay men who questioned him on Twitter. He blocked me for replying "Under his eye!" at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 20, 2022 10:09 PM

r71 I've always wondered if that meant Tom would show DLB his DMs, or if Dustin is the type to insist Tom shows him

by Anonymousreply 100August 20, 2022 10:10 PM

R97 DLB needs people to rip him tbh, he’s got an over inflated opinion of him self

by Anonymousreply 101August 20, 2022 10:13 PM

[quote] [R71] I've always wondered if that meant Tom would show DLB his DMs, or if Dustin is the type to insist Tom shows him

When Sam Smith won his Oscar Daley was 21 and Black was 41.

That 41 year old Black was jealous of fat blubbering mess Sam Smith messaging Daley, 21, suggests he’s a bit of a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 102August 20, 2022 10:51 PM

bitches, it was a brit bar. wgaf?

by Anonymousreply 103August 20, 2022 10:54 PM

you don't think they do party drugs too?

dumbfucks

by Anonymousreply 104August 20, 2022 10:57 PM

r99 Yes he did receive pushback but the proposals for surrogacy reform are going to be published for consideration this autumn with every likelihood it will be voted through.The law commision was asked to look at it 2018 or 2019 and only covid has delayed it getting more political focus from government until now. so his campaign may well have largely worked.

by Anonymousreply 105August 20, 2022 11:03 PM

I want a scene where a single tear rolls down Tom's cheek as he once again fucks Dusty using the Oscar as a dildo.

by Anonymousreply 106August 20, 2022 11:06 PM

"Break the stigma" = Get on TV

by Anonymousreply 107August 20, 2022 11:26 PM

When they break up I need to hear what his mom thinks. Dustin is only 2 years younger than Tom's dad would be if he were alive, not to mention the timing of them getting together. What a dirty old man.

by Anonymousreply 108August 20, 2022 11:42 PM

“Tom Daley’s husband” bitch doesn’t even have his own success now.

by Anonymousreply 109August 21, 2022 12:59 AM

Get him, girls!

by Anonymousreply 110August 21, 2022 1:22 AM

BAD DINERS: Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black who, when told by a waiter that they would need to move their child's high chair because it was blocking a walkway, somehow managed to quickly turn the conversation around to their combined net worth – and whether or not the waiter fancied keeping his job.

by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2022 7:51 PM

^ These two are really positioning themselves as Karenfrau icons, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 112August 25, 2022 8:26 PM

Altercatia.

by Anonymousreply 113August 25, 2022 8:30 PM

And so it begins, the story from the club was just the first in what's going to be a stream now

by Anonymousreply 114August 25, 2022 8:32 PM

Honestly should have just punched her back.

by Anonymousreply 115August 25, 2022 11:09 PM

CANCEL Dustin Lance Black.

Oh wait, no one cares about him any way.

by Anonymousreply 116August 25, 2022 11:24 PM

R111 there’s been stories like these circulating for years.

Dustin Lsnce Black took all the limelight off of Tom winning gold at the Diving Championships years ago because he wasn’t allowed to bring the baby’s stroller poolside, he spent a whole weekend posting hysterical tweets over it. He’s an nasty A-hole of a guy

by Anonymousreply 117August 25, 2022 11:34 PM

Why? Because he did the femme thing by throwing a drink? Should have just punched her in the face. Right in the piercings.

by Anonymousreply 118August 25, 2022 11:34 PM

Who’s bringing home the coin in this marriage?

by Anonymousreply 119August 25, 2022 11:45 PM

Tom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 25, 2022 11:59 PM

Why does Tom have a grampa fetish?

by Anonymousreply 121August 25, 2022 11:59 PM

R119 Tom makes more bank. What does DLB do to make $$?

by Anonymousreply 122August 26, 2022 12:14 AM

DLB has no projects on the horizon?

by Anonymousreply 123August 26, 2022 1:07 AM

[quote] unlike straight women, gays don't get any social benefit from sleeping with famous men

You're either a woman or a very clueless gay.

by Anonymousreply 124August 26, 2022 1:46 AM

Honestly if the guy won't even hit the weak cunt back, probably not a great f.

by Anonymousreply 125August 26, 2022 1:49 AM

[quote] What does DLB do to make $$?

He's Mrs. Tom Daley, of course!

by Anonymousreply 126August 26, 2022 1:50 AM

Is Daley making all this money off an OF account?

by Anonymousreply 127August 26, 2022 1:50 AM

No, he doesn't have an OnlyFans but he has a patron where Tom posts sweaty videos of him working out, photos of him wearing clothes he's paid to promote, gives you child care tips (get your mother to look after your kid!) plus updates on his knitting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 26, 2022 6:25 AM

Tom & DLB are obviously in love, but of course all the jealous old farts, on this thread can do is attack DLB.

by Anonymousreply 129August 26, 2022 6:34 AM

^ Hi DLB! If everyone thinks you are an arsehole… maybe you are an arsehole.

by Anonymousreply 130August 26, 2022 7:02 AM

Tom should have married Tim Daley, like his hot daddy character from The Object of My Affection, then they would have been known as Tom & Tim Daley-Daley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 26, 2022 9:02 AM

Dlb being old is not offensive, it's his hideous face that's a crime. Why his twink boyfriend stays is a mystery. He's no longer a big name in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 132August 26, 2022 9:31 AM

DLB still looks like a dyke. A granny dyke now.

by Anonymousreply 133August 26, 2022 9:46 AM

I've told this story here before on a thread a while back. I used to live a couple of blocks away from them in London and often saw them around the neighbourhood. This was before the child. I was sitting beside them in a small, local restaurant 'Casse-Croûte' on Bermondsey Street with a friend near London Bridge. The tables in this restaurant are very, very close together. Anyway, Tom was looking at our desserts and then making a bit of a fuss to his older uncle, I mean DLB, whether he would dare to have one or not. I said to him they were delicious and he should. He laughed and said he would. DLB gave me dagger eyes. This was simply making friendly banter in a situation where you basically are elbow to elbow in this tiny restaurant with people you see around all the time. You'd think I'd elbowed DLB out of the way and propositioned Tom in front of him. I can't imagine DLB has many friends of his own given his rather 'difficult' personality.

by Anonymousreply 134August 26, 2022 10:10 AM

Well we know DLB doesn't have any friends his own age, because they are all dead.

by Anonymousreply 135August 26, 2022 10:18 AM

DLB is obviously a bastard but 80% of this thread is fantasizing about Daley being stuck in a relationship as if someone kidnapped him. How can you know the dynamics of the couple. Also Daley (i) is now very obviously the famous, much loved one, so there is no reason for him not to do as he wishes and (ii) has chosen and stayed with the bastard DLB all these years (this should tell you something about Daley as well).

by Anonymousreply 136August 26, 2022 10:20 AM

Tom if your reading this and you need help getting out of this relationship, post a picture in an orange speedo and we will send in a Gay SWAT team to extract you, and the child as well if you want.

by Anonymousreply 137August 26, 2022 10:51 AM

Clack your butt cheeks 3 times then present hole. We will know what to do, Tom.

by Anonymousreply 138August 26, 2022 11:01 AM

DLB looks like a drunk Anne Heche shortly after leaving a wig shop.

by Anonymousreply 139August 26, 2022 11:29 AM

Is he on ‘the spectrum’?

by Anonymousreply 140August 26, 2022 2:07 PM

R140 He’s pretty much a Kinsey 6!

by Anonymousreply 141August 26, 2022 2:23 PM

It’s probably more money than I have at present, but how much of the high life can they live on 2.7 million pounds? That’s a little over 3 million USD, right?

by Anonymousreply 142August 26, 2022 4:29 PM

How much would Bustin Dance Lack have been paid for adapting and producing that Mormon Cop Show?

by Anonymousreply 143August 26, 2022 5:01 PM

DLB, with the help of Tom's management, convinced Tom that as an out and proud gay twink he's a better sell (more attractive to sponsorship and endorsements) when he has a steady boyfriend / husband. That's what the partnership with DLB is all about. Same with the baby. He's not the sexy horn dog who smashes hot guys left and right, but a respectable family man.

It's all about the money and the career. Daley has affairs on the downlow.

by Anonymousreply 144August 26, 2022 5:03 PM

R142 That was before his OGM. I'm sure he has a lot more money now. DLB is working on some things, but doesn't seem to a real Hollywood player anymore. Tom for sure brings in most of the money. And Tom for sure sleeps around and Dustin can't say much about it but be pissy in public constantly.

by Anonymousreply 145August 26, 2022 5:05 PM

[quote]DLB, with the help of Tom's management, convinced Tom that as an out and proud gay twink he's a better sell (more attractive to sponsorship and endorsements) when he has a steady boyfriend / husband. That's what the partnership with DLB is all about. Same with the baby. He's not the sexy horn dog who smashes hot guys left and right, but a respectable family man. It's all about the money and the career. Daley has affairs on the downlow.

That's not right.

Tom wanted a family, and has a husband and a son. I don't doubt a lot of the public display is for the camera, but Tom can be a loving father and content in a relationship where he shares a bed with DLB but gets to fuck around with other men with conditions attached.

by Anonymousreply 146August 26, 2022 5:26 PM

R128 Word is the Patreon’s not worth subbing, he’s posting a bare minimum on it now

by Anonymousreply 147August 26, 2022 5:29 PM

His publicist is posting here…

by Anonymousreply 148August 26, 2022 5:54 PM

r147 It's said Patreon paid him to sign up and he posted basically the bare minimum he had to to get paid. Shows how much he values his fans

by Anonymousreply 149August 26, 2022 6:08 PM

Tom has great legs in those pics with the black shorts, YUM!

by Anonymousreply 150August 27, 2022 2:19 AM

Toms knitting brand is white label, owned by a co called Catalyst. It’s getting complaints about missed items and bad service

by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2022 10:20 AM

Is this related to his latest post? He has concussion?

by Anonymousreply 152September 26, 2022 5:54 PM

[quote] Why is he the role model again?

Gurl, whut? In what world has Dustin Lance Black ever been a role model? His biggest claim to infamy is pictures of him getting barebacked pre Prep by some ugly porn whore, and far more secondarily, claiming an Oscar he didn’t deserve, while creepily grooming and marrying a famous twink.

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 153September 26, 2022 6:07 PM

Send his mutilated cock back to America.

by Anonymousreply 154September 27, 2022 9:14 AM

Tom takes it up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 155September 27, 2022 11:21 AM

DLB is rich, has an Oscar, a career, a husband, and looks a decade younger than his age.

No wonder DLers hate him.

by Anonymousreply 156September 27, 2022 11:41 AM

[quote]Tom takes it up the ass.

Don't we all?

by Anonymousreply 157September 27, 2022 11:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!