Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

why ppl r such sheeple?

when i am at target, kroger, or albertsons, i would see many cashiers standing bored while ppl rushing to queue up 4 self checkout?

has corp. successfully brainwashed ppl 2 do free labour?

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 7:28 PM

Y r u sew stuppid, oh pee?

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2022 6:55 PM

Sheeple... the saying of the morbidly obese online girls who hate anyone that isn't a size 18+. The saying of the same type of morbidly obese, unbearable girl who tells everyone to be an individual, with her three fat kids dressed exactly like her, with spiked hair, spiked bracelets, Megadeth shirts, etc..

Also the Q Anon nuts are fond of the word Sheeple.

So sheeple can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2022 7:02 PM

You shop poor.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 7:16 PM

Is there anything less original than using the word "sheeple"?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 7:18 PM

and you type ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Oh good, another Datalounge thread about self-checkout! Going to get the popcorn now.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 7:21 PM

R3 i mean i shop at costco 2 lol, but i dont see ppl ditching cashiers for self checkout lol

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 7:22 PM

Someone using twitter-speak to call others sheeple. The irony.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 7:22 PM

[quote]free labour

Somehow it's even worse if you are English and typing like this.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 7:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!