Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am Pastor Sylvarena Funderburke.

How can I help you, my child?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 2:29 PM

Can you tell me how you find the grace to stay in a marriage with your begging, covetous, grifting , downlow gay husband who was having an affair with another pastor who is currently on trial for the 2018 murder of his wife, who found out about his homosexuality and he thought that she was going to tell...but one of his other lovers told on him, anyway?

Another thing; what is the average price for a house in a decent part of Kansas City?

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2022 2:02 PM

Is she Fundermental?

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2022 2:06 PM

That wig is.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 2:12 PM

I want to inject Wegovy straight into those tits, they are outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 2:19 PM

They are filled with delicious Nestle Quick ™️

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 2:22 PM

I think her name is really Thunderbutt.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 2:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!