Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I saw Peaches in concert tonight.

She's still amazing. She had her tits out for almost the entire show. It was the 20th anniversary of the Teaches of Peaches Tour.

Her tits looked good for being in her 50's.

Any other Peaches fans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 5:06 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 3:48 PM

Did she sing with Herb?

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 3:51 PM

Been listening to The Teaches of Peaches lately. Wow! It’s exciting. It holds up.

WHET Peaches?

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 3:53 PM

Like that she's still a big performer. I remember when the first album came out. Is this a novelty? I watched as it was adopted by Le Tigre people and electroclash people and took off from there.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 3:54 PM

I love her energy on Shake Your Groove Thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 3:56 PM

I love her too OP. Her husband died young.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 4:00 PM

It seems reductive.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 4:09 PM

R4 Le Tigre came out before Peaches.

I miss the Electroclash scene. :(

I love Peaches. Her first 4 albums are great. I didn’t get into “Rub” but I didn’t give it a chance.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2022 4:16 PM

Is Peaches a Lesbian icon?

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 8:14 PM

Absolutely no-one on DL cares about Peaches. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2022 8:16 PM

Tell on my pussy Whistle blow my clit Watch it open up Cuz it can't keep a secret

Tell on my pussy Whistle blow my clit Watch it open up Cuz it can't keep a secret

Circle jerk girls who spray We've got a male in the middle and we bukkake I'm feeling good on an edible I'm out if the hole is forgettable

Come with me You know me Feel free Peachy Come with me

You know me Feel free Peachy

Feel free, come with me Come with me, feel free Feel free, come with me Come with me, peachy

Rub rub rub rub rub rub rub bitch rub Rub rub rub rub rub rub rub bitch rub

One pass him Thumb blast him Fun ask him Numb flask him

One pass him Thumb blast him Fun ask him Numb flask him

Circle jerk girls we play Another male in the middle so come on let’s spray I'm feeling good no incredible I'm out just to see if it’s gettable

Come with me You know me Feel free Peachy

Come with me You know me Feel free Peachy

Feel free, come with me Come with me, feel free Feel free, come with me Come with me, peachy

Can't talk right now this chick’s dick is in my mouth Can't talk right now this chick’s dick is in my mouth Can't talk right now this chick’s dick is in my mouth Can't talk right now this chick’s dick is in my mouth

Rise for me Rise for me Rise for me Rise for me Rise for me Rise for me Rise for me

Can't talk Feel free, come with me

Come with me, feel free Feel free, come with me

Come with me, peachy

Feel free, come with me Come with me, feel free

Feel free, come with me Come with me, peachy

Rub rub rub rub rub rub rub bitch rub

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2022 8:20 PM

R10 cares the most.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2022 8:24 PM

A post from August has had barely 12 replies? Not really setting DL alight, are you? Even the Brooklyn Seacow and Janbot get more interaction.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 8:27 PM

Well, with your scintillating contribution things will heat up quick R13.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 9:03 PM

[quote] Le Tigre came out before Peaches.

Did you not read what I said? Le Tigre fans adopting Peaches assumes the preexistence of Le Tigre fans.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 11:30 PM

I'm a big fan of Peaches Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 5:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!