Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Dolly Parton's former house sells after languishing on the marketing for years

I expected better from Dolly and Carol. She lived here until 1996. She would have had plenty of dough by then. She made a fortune off Whitney's cover of "I Will Always Love You."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2022 3:07 AM

It’s likely one of her many, many homes.

She’s loaded and has probably been using it as a visitor lodge.

Not many folks in that part of Tennessee can afford more than a double-wide.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2022 12:32 AM

My bad…it’s in Nashville.

Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2022 12:33 AM

It hasn't been her house since 1996. It has little to do with her

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 12:39 AM

R1 didn’t bother to read the article. She hasn’t owned the home since 1996.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 12:45 AM

Who the hell is Carol?

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 12:51 AM

Her current house is modest and her former bungalow in West Hollywood was also modest. She probably thinks huge expensive houses are gauche. Meanwhile, she regularly donates vast sums much larger than what her properties cost.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 2:02 AM

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 2:06 AM

I don't have a pussy, nimrod R7. But I can see your dingleberries from here. Go wash your man cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 2:58 AM

Why is the NY Post writing about a house she has not owned for twenty-six fucking years?

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 2:58 AM

I need to dilate my coloncunt!

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2022 3:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!