Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Swift Turned Down To Be An Extra In "Twilight"

Taylor Swift agents contacted the people at "Twilight" and expressed interest in doing extra work.

She didn't want a role, she didn't want any lines, she just wanted to be an extra. Sitting in the cafeteria, walking past someone, or even standing by a doorway. That was enough for her,

The people at "Twilight" said no. Smart move?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 1:16 PM

If I were as big a star as Taylor Swift, I would be pulling an Ed Sheeran and constantly doing background cameos.

It seems mean spirited not to give here some small extra role if she's such a fan - I mean, someone had to be the extra.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2022 12:20 AM

Cate Blanchett in Hot fuzz.

Uncredited and you never see her face in the movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2022 1:02 AM

She would be a fan of such a lame ass movie.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 1:09 AM

What a shame we had to wait a few more years for Taylor²

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 1:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!