Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump’s CFO is expected to plead guilty to 15 felony counts.

Sounds like a plea agreement. It is still not a good look to the Donald. Hoping the walls are starting to close in one these bad people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2022 8:21 PM

They should throw the book at him based on his refusal to cooperate.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2022 11:24 PM

I hope he thinks Trump was worth all the years he'll spend in jail. What a fool

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2022 11:49 PM

"Weisselberg would receive a five-month prison sentence but would serve about 100 days behind bars, the person said. Weisselberg faced up to 15 years in prison.'

If he is not plea dealing or cooperating, how is it he is not going to serve maximum sentence.?

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 12:31 AM

Another of Anusmouth's "...Best People!"

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 12:41 AM

He will be a witness against the company in October's trial. I would imagine New York is going to try to dissolve the company:

"Judicial dissolution, sometimes called the corporate death penalty, is a legal procedure in which a corporation is forced to dissolve or cease to exist."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 12:46 AM

Filthy. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 12:49 AM

I don't know Weisselberg. Never met him. He was the coffee boy.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 12:49 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 5:00 PM

I found this buried in one report today. Could Bragg be interested in revving-up his investigation?

"Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said in a statement that Weisselberg’s plea “directly implicates the Trump Organization in a wide range of criminal activity and requires Weisselberg to provide invaluable testimony in the upcoming trial against the corporation.”

“We look forward to proving our case in court against the Trump Organization,” he added."

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 5:17 PM

FAP FAP FAP

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2022 5:20 PM

Our poor Lord and Savior, Donald J. Trump. With all the Libs hurling all kinds of terrible things at him, we now know how Jesus must have felt as he was standing before Pontius Pilate.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2022 5:23 PM

[quote]we now know how Jesus must have felt as he was standing before Pontius Pilate.

I don’t know those guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2022 5:40 PM

So another person around Trump going to prison but not one of the Trumpets

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2022 5:54 PM

Any particular reason that you can't see a progression here, r13?

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2022 6:00 PM

R11 - "We have no king but Caesar!"

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2022 6:03 PM

Dude's beanie defies gravity.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2022 6:07 PM

He better not be held accountable for a damn thing.

He always gets off.

I get off on Him getting off.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2022 6:09 PM

I don’t think that’s a yarmulke, r16, I think it’s something on the wall.

Weisselberg and Felix Sater are the flip side of Jared Kushner. They’re all part of the Russian mob that’s been supporting Donald since the last legitimate financier bailed on him (if he ever had such a thing.)

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2022 6:40 PM

Delicious. All of this.

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2022 6:44 PM

R18: You're right. As someone who has taken his share of bad photos, I should have noticed that.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2022 6:52 PM

R5 is correct. He’s cooperating in the upcoming case at Trump Co. and, wisely, his sentencing for these 15 felonies will not happen until AFTER the conclusion of upcoming other trial.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2022 6:55 PM

[quote]So another person around Trump going to prison but not one of the Trumpets

They’re going after trump the way they do the mob. You go after all the supporting players 1st and flip as many as you can to build a case.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2022 8:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!