Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Dukes of Hazzard star Catherine Bach, 68, ... 40 years after earning sex symbol status in THOSE tiny shorts

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2022 2:09 AM

She's SO lumpy. She shouldn't be wearing tight-fitting clothes.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2022 10:19 PM

She’s 68 ffs. Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2022 10:22 PM

Catherine Bulch

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2022 10:24 PM

R2 honestly, doesn't the bitch own a mirror? She looks like an ill-made sausage.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2022 10:25 PM

It’s not like she’s wearing daisy dukes. She’s dressed in black and minding her own business.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2022 10:25 PM

THIS is why God made muumuus.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2022 10:26 PM

OP you really thought it was necessary to start a thread attacking some 68 year old walking down the street because they don't look like they did when they were in their 20s

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2022 10:27 PM

[quote] but on Sunday, the 68-year-old actress swapped her iconic hotpants for workout pants as she stepped out for some retail therapy in Los Angeles.

[quote]Instead of Western-inspired fashion and thigh-skimming shorts, Bach opted to cover up in a pair of skintight leggings, which she paired with a long-sleeved black T-shirt, despite the bright LA sunshine.

I love how they make it sound so unusual that she isn't dressed the same way as her TV character from a show that ended 40 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2022 10:30 PM

She looks better than Jessica Simpson

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2022 10:30 PM

whatevs, the DL hates fatties esp fatties who can't dress

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2022 10:32 PM

Is she a Republican like John Schneider? If not I'm not hating

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2022 10:36 PM

She’s been through a tough time. Her second husband committed suicide, and not because she lost her figure.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2022 10:38 PM

R11 No.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2022 10:39 PM

During the time that she was on TV, a very different body type was popular and that was the only type of female that worked at the time either in modeling or acting. These females had Apple shaped bodies and they were required to lose almost all of their body fat to work. They were also discouraged from lifting weights or having any muscle tone. The upper part of her body was large and that was in style at that time

Nowadays for the last 10 years or maybe a few more, it seems like a pear-shaped female is favored and gets work. These females don’t have to worry about their weight or bring their body fat to a low level in order to look the way they need to to work and television or where ever they are acting or modeling.

Once the Apple shape females get above a certain age, many look like daisy duke in the shared photos. that’s the shape they have . Estrogen gives the small waist and once it’s no longer in a person’s system they lose their waistline

A pear shape female like J Lo (she also does a lot more exercise because it is encouraged nowadays for women), has a lot more muscle tone, and the fat distribution of her body is in the lower half. when a woman with that pear body shape gets older her waist still becomes more in a straight line when she loses her estrogen in older age but her lower body is comparatively larger and gives an illusion of still having a waist. Its amazing how fat is distributed differently in different individuals

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2022 10:39 PM

I love her more than my luggage, but she's got that balloon-stomach alkie look to her. Is she fond of libations?

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2022 10:41 PM

Dukes of Hazzard was basically jerkoff material for boys in that pre-internet era. The straight boys were rubbing it out to Daisy and the gay boys were rubbing it out to Bo and Luke.

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2022 10:42 PM

I thought Daisy and Enos were a cute couple. Sonny Shroyer looked very young for a long time. I can't believe he was in his 40s when he started the role of Enos.

by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2022 10:45 PM

Wait. Isn't she married to Ringo Star?

by Anonymousreply 18August 17, 2022 10:46 PM

Tom's a Democrat. Good to know. Lol at the MAGAt trash in the comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 17, 2022 10:49 PM

R18 No, that's Barbara Bach.

by Anonymousreply 20August 17, 2022 10:52 PM

R16 now I know what you were doing on Friday nights

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2022 10:53 PM

Listen bitches, you have no idea what this woman may have been through, health-wise. She could be struggling with a degenerative disease or something.

Good for her that she was able to wear those Daisy Dukes 40 years ago and good for her she’s still mobile now. If you’re thinking anything else - go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2022 10:55 PM

I think the creators knew gay boys were watching. They had a lot of gratuitous shirtless and wrestling scenes between Bo and Luke.

by Anonymousreply 23August 17, 2022 10:59 PM

Daisy Puke

by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2022 11:07 PM

You know Tom Wapat's acting and singing career has gone down the shitter, right? Fiddled some young chick's pussy a few years ago, and is now a proud member of the Me Too Movement. No more Broadway and Annie Get Your Gun

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2022 12:15 AM

You know that Tom Wopat's career has gone down the shitter, right? Fiddled with some chick's pussy and is now a proud casualty of the Me Too movement. No more Annie Get Your Gun for him

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2022 12:17 AM

I really need to see a picture of OP! I need to. But I picture something like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2022 12:21 AM

Tom Wopat isn't an annoying smug born-again MAGAt like John Schneider who's all "I'm not racist and love gays" yet votes Republican.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2022 12:21 AM

She looked like shit in 2000. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2022 12:23 AM

In her prime Catherine was so pretty. I liked the 2005 movie as a guilty pleasure but I didn't like Jessica Simpson in the role. She played Daisy as blonde bimbo, Daisy was never dumb, she was sharp-tongued, tough and took no nonsense. Jessica only got the role because she was hot as hell at the time.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2022 12:32 AM

Daisy always dressed like a whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2022 12:35 AM

Daisy Puke

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2022 12:36 AM

I remember reading an interview with the guy (Sal Dano, Linda Dano's first husband) who initially was her acting coach, and he said she was so stunning he and all the guys in the acting class were transfixed by her when she first showed up because she was naturally beautiful and had presence, he knew that she would become a star.

She's nearly 70 now and had some shitty things happen to her in recent years, but you can't expect her to look like she did decades ago. Losing some of that weight would be best for her though.

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2022 12:41 AM

I don't give a shit about Catherine Bach, but every single "reporter" and photographer at The Daily Mail should be shot.

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2022 12:47 AM

The theme song from Dukes of Hazzard is stuck in my head because of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2022 12:50 AM

She’s transitioned. She’s now Boss Hogg.

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2022 2:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!