Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olympic gold medalist comes out as trans man

“I promised myself that when my rugby career ended, I would continue to live the rest of my life in the identity and the body that I know I am meant to be in,”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2022 1:56 PM

The baby’s face says it all.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2022 8:03 AM

So does this person have a penis?

And are they a Lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2022 8:40 AM

Big boobies for a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2022 8:43 AM

Already chopped them off by Mengele on the right side of history tm.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2022 8:55 AM

Can't to see him perform on the men's rugby team!!

I just know he's going to be as dominant there as he was on the women's team.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2022 8:58 AM

Why are Trans athletes so attracted to the Olympics?

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2022 9:05 AM

This person is a grown adult and can do what they want as long as it's legal. I hope they realise that they will never be a man and will merely be live role playing at being what they think a man is. They don't actually know how it feels to be a man because they're not one.

I also hope they don't expect their family and friends to drink the kool aid.

I doubt this move will make them happy. They're in for a world of disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2022 9:15 AM

You have to wonder about the mental stability of someone who believes that hacking off body parties "transforms" you into something other than a woman with hacked-off body parts.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2022 10:25 AM

"Green suffered from mental health issues since retiring"

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2022 10:37 AM

If you don't look it, then you aren't meant for it. End of. Ugly trans women and trans men will not be happy women and men.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2022 12:10 PM

But they were already unhappy before transformation.

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2022 5:51 PM

Woman transitioning to men to play on mens teams is not an issue in sport.

It’s the physically bigger men transitioning to become a woman to play against women is where the issue is.

So congratulations on a nice feel good story that doesn’t resolve any of the current challenges at hand.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2022 1:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!