Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone follow this guy on Youtube? He's a Keto and Intermittent Fasting Guru and also a.......

....Scientologist. Chiropractor Dr. Eric Berg. Has 8M subscribers. Also sells a supplement line the profits of which go to the borg. His son has been outing him on SM. Son says he has given 7M to the borg.

I've watched his IF videos in the past.

His son is Ian Rafalko on YT and he talks about leaving the borg, thoughts of ending his life and his creepy parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 7:31 PM

Dear god, my elderly father is absolutely obsessed with this crazy fagelah.

He thinks he’s some kind of health guru, and I have to argue with him every time he goes on another crazed fasting diet. My elderly father is already a stick, Jesus H. Christ Berg is a Boomer menace!

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 7:07 PM

I clicked on the link and found I'm already subscribed to his channel. I don't recall watching his vids.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 7:12 PM

I enjoy a double bill of this quack followed Nikocado Avocado. Both are crazy as fuck but they balance each other out!

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 7:17 PM

Mrs. Berg doesn't like the homosexuals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 7:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!