Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Long Beach woman arrested after terrorizing neighbors with racist rants, death threats

Any of you DLrs know her or someone like her?

A shotgun would solve this problem really fast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2022 2:32 PM

Mentally ill dyke.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 6:49 PM

My next door neighbor is a nut job. She started talking to herself about me while walking past my home to get cigarettes at Quik Trip. At first she did it in low enough voice so I couldn’t hear her. Yesterday morning I was enjoying a cup of Joe on my poach and heard her call me a fucking asshole as she walked by - faster now. I yelled back to her “I fucking heard that you ugly cunt”!! She kept walking. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 6:50 PM

Porch

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 6:50 PM

Hahaha, in OPs video, the footage of the crazy woman crab walking on the security cam footage reminds me of a woman in my building who was a perpetual troublemaker and likely unmedicated for whatever variety of psychological disorders that plagued her. Normal behaviour included screaming up at the windows (my window, unfortunately) whilst squatting on the concrete mailboxes. She went as far as to contact the police with the report that a neighbour was the rapist in a police sketch on a “Wanted” poster. After the police charged her for being a nuisance, she was finally evicted.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 7:03 PM

Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2022 3:19 AM

I feel bad for the other tenants having to live like that - it does seem like she’s mentally ill, so that plus landlord/tenant laws make it that much harder to get her out. The other tenants are smart to be taking videos of her antics - it will help in getting her out. They need to buckle up tho - eviction plus mentally ill = pro bono lawyers fighting on her behalf, so it’s going to be some time.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2022 4:19 AM

Damn. That Yukatan gentleman is HAWT. And he has a really lovely speaking voice/manner. I'd be thrilled if he moved into my building!!!

That bitch is beyond sus. She is CRAZY!!

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2022 4:25 AM

What kind of mental disease would explain this woman's behavior? Can't be sociopathy, right? It's too silly for that.

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2022 4:27 AM

"What kind of mental disease would explain this woman's behavior? "

Donald Trump.

He made America Non Compos Mentis Again

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2022 5:50 AM

I know a woman who was paranoid skitzo who relentlessly stalked and harassed her neighbors in a West Hollywood apartment building . She did evil shit and they finally evicted her . Last I heard, she’s still crazy and bouncing from motel to motel

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2022 5:58 AM

Scary that she will find somewhere else to live and continue her wicked ways . LA landlords are going to be doing strict background checks now that there are so many squatters . You can squat till next August according to Covid laws

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2022 6:56 AM

Who names a child Yukatan?

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2022 7:56 AM

He’s handsome

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2022 12:52 PM

A major Republican donor has already offered to sponsor her podcast and a featured speaking date at CPAC.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2022 12:56 PM

[quote]paranoid skitzo

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2022 12:59 PM

Is she an Eskimo on the loose?

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2022 1:11 PM

She seems sweet!

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2022 2:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!