Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The true hammy awfulness of Jesse Eisenberg

Has this ever been discussed? I was channeling flipping this morning and we landed on that “Now You See Me” movie. It was over the top cheesy and apparently got horrible reviews but Jesse Eisenberg was hands down the worst part of it. He seems to do the same character on ever film, fast talking smug “genius” type. The lisp begins to distract after a few seconds and it’s clear he’s very impressed with himself. Has he always been just a generally bad actor, aside from Social Network?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2022 9:16 PM

He has his Woody Allen impression down to a T.

Why did his sister stop acting?

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 6:29 PM

Who’s his sister R1?

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 6:38 PM

We've moved on from the Eisenbergs, thanks.

Let's just say, "We've had sufficient."

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 6:38 PM

I remember thinking he was a less frustrating version of Michael Cera in that Zombieland movie. Then he hit it big, started doing interviews, and revealed a personality that would make me swerve my car through a crosswalk to make sure I hit him.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 7:11 PM

I can't stand him even though Vivarium is one of my favourite films (although he played a total cunt in that so maybe that's why it worked).

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 7:17 PM

His greatest role yet!

[quote]Jesse Eisenberg Set to Play a Sasquatch in Next Film, Directed by the Zellner Brothers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2022 9:01 PM

Vile human being. Large cut cock, though.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2022 9:05 PM

I find him oddly cute

His much-derided Lex Luther greatly improved in the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League because he modified it to allude to Jared Kushner

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2022 9:08 PM

I thought he was cute too, like Andy Samberg, but less so now.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2022 9:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!