Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where is Mike Pompeo hiding?

He was the head of the CIA and the Department of State under the Trump reign of terror.

So where is he now?

Surely he is invoked in the sale of the stolen secret documents. Trump didn’t do this alone.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 9:23 PM

Ugh more Trump Derangement Syndrome... another TRUMP thread. Christ this is getting worse than BRF threads...

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 5:27 PM

It’s a good question though.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 5:28 PM

I know R1, it's just treason. Jeez I wish everyone would relax

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 5:29 PM

R3 Yeah exactly! Get back to me when it is High Treason.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 5:32 PM

At his sister Ellen's house.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 5:32 PM

R1 the big difference is Trump is an actual danger so, yes, we need to keep up. The BRF are vapid bores therefore unimportant.

You can block though. I've managed to block most of the RF threads and any posters who go on and on and on about them.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 5:34 PM

He's just in his basement losing weight... nothing to see here.

Sure, it couldn't have been stress over the crap-ton of Trumps bullshit coming to light, nor could it have been secret gastric bypass surgery, nor could it have been a major illness.

Nope, just just the average diet+ exercise so common for 58 year old men to loose [bold]90 pounds in 6 months.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 5:41 PM

This one is the devil.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 6:00 PM

So is his wife, Susan.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 8:46 PM

I thought he was supposed to testify in front of the J6 committee this past week. Was he a no-show?

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 9:00 PM

R7, imagine that loose skin. I bet naked, he looks like if you put silly putty in a microwave,

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 9:10 PM

If you lose 90lbs at his age you’re going to have loose skin.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 9:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!