Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton calls Bernie Sanders sexist in new book: ‘I know the kind of things that he says about women’

She's fab!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 25, 2022 7:32 PM

Yaaas, stir that shit, kween!

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 4:53 PM

All Bernie's minions like David Sirota are woman haters. So not surprising. I did wonder why Liz Warren stayed so long in the Presidential race given she wasn't really anywhere near being able to get the nom and by staying in, she was obviously dividing leftie support and denying Bernie the nomination. I guess this is why.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 5:20 PM

It's odd to me that his more ardent purity queen defenders, who would've found anyone else "problematic" for this, had little to say about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 5:23 PM

She wasn't "obviously" doing anything, R2. She taught Bernie must of what he knows about the economy. He has much less knowledge and experience than she does. I would have voted for her, because of her knowledge and experience.. I would never vote for him. When Biden was elected, they brought him into the big tent to shut him up and it worked. She understood the importance of Biden's role in trying to reverse the damage that Trump had done, so she worked supported the President's issues and emphasized issues that did not clash with the White House. And she didn't need a special lollipop.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 6:31 PM

on please, how old is this cunt? fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 6:33 PM

She’s never going to move on with her life.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 7:14 PM

It's crazy that she's wasting the last years of her life targeting Bernie for "saying things about women" when the man she's still "married" to was putting things inside women subordinates. I'm a liberal, but I never understood why Bill was above reproach for the things he's done, and I don't understand why people won't call out Hillary for her hypocrisy. She's supposed to be a feminist icon but she's still married to a man who cheated on her, humiliated her publicly, and who himself showed he didn't respect his female subordinate. We know Hillary's bitter because she feels like Bernie is the reason she didn't win. It's not true, and we all know it. Her ego will not allow herself or her team to take any responsibility. Among other things, her campaign manager sucked. She ran Kamala Harris' presidential nomination into the ground as well.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 7:20 PM

His rape fantasy ! 🤮

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 8:24 PM

Nobody thinks he was "above reproach," R7. And Hillary is a person in her own right. Why she stayed married to him is her business. She would have made a great president. Her head was absolutely full of everything you need to know to be president. Just look at the contrast between her and the guy who beat her (or "beat her," I don't know), the most ignorant douchebag asshole in America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2022 1:02 AM

r7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2022 1:04 AM

r7 it's a game of both sides. . . all of them do it and all of them excusing it on their own because the tribe would oust them if they didn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2022 1:05 AM

The fucking nerve of this bitch.

Steal the nomination from the guy who could have won, completely blow the election, and then have the nerve to still be talking shit about him 6 years later.

She’s such. a nasty woman.

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2022 4:52 AM

R7 Yes!!!! Drag her!!!!!!!!!!

She has no right to say anything. She’s married to a rapist. She needs to stfu.

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2022 4:54 AM

Also if Hillary loved Liz Warren so much, why not make HER the VP nominee instead of Tim Kaine?

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2022 4:56 AM

Bernie is, was, and will always be a misogynistic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2022 4:56 AM

So sick and tired of this useless and nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2022 4:59 AM

R14, Do you really think that two liberal women would win an election? It would have been a "Hail Mary" if she thought she was losing, but she had a comfortable lead, so she chose a safe middle-of-the-road guy.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2022 5:04 AM

One again, Hillary trying to make Hillary happen.

That woman will never be president.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2022 5:09 AM

R17 I don’t think any ticket with Hillary on it could win, because she is just so toxic and unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2022 5:16 AM

Bernie should have 5aken Jill Stein 's offer to head the Green Party ticket with her as VP

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2022 5:19 AM

Jeez, the audacity of this bitter old creep .

If you're going to accuse Sanders of this, state your charge plainly and tell us exactly what the things are that he said about women, and whether she was there at the time or she knows another way. Nasty drip drip innuendo designed so he can't defend himself against it is beyond fucked up, particularly when there isn't even anything important at stake any more.

I really didn't get why Hillary had a likeability problem in 2016, from this distance she didn't seem that much more unlikeable than any other US politician. I'm definitely starting to get it now though. Monstrous ego.

by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2022 5:28 AM

BTW, it's worth pointing out that even if Bernie did tell Warren that no woman could be elected President, that is a statement that might be, but certainly is not definitely, sexist.

If by that statement the speaker means that there are no women available who are capable of mounting a convincing bid, that would be sexist. If, only the other hand, the speaker meant it as an observation that US voters are still so sexist that they would not vote in high enough numbers for any woman, that would not be sexist. Indeed, Tim Kaine tried something very similar in the aftermath of the 2016 defeat, claiming that the United States has more barriers to high political advancement for women than many other developed countries.

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2022 5:36 AM

If she knows then why doesn't she also publish the things he supposedly says?

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2022 5:52 AM

This is toxic and Hilliary’s bitterness is once again showing.

She needs to MOVE ON. I get that it’s humiliating to be beaten by the WORST person for president in modern history (TRE450N); but it’s a disservice to continually return to all her grievances with the election. She’s beginning to remind me of Trump. As someone said above, she seems to possess a monstrous ego and engage in continual victimization.

Not a good look, Hils. At all.

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2022 6:02 AM

Let's take a moment to imagine the DL reaction if Roxane Gay had written a book in which she accused, oh, let's say, Beto O'Rourke of sexism without giving detailed specifics, because 'I know the kinds of things he says about women". Lol.

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2022 6:30 AM

R9 She was so qualified and he was so unqualified, and she still lost. It's almost as if Bernie was right when he said a woman could never win America's vote for president. Maybe he wasn't being a misogynist, and he didn't mean to offend, and he was just observing the American public. And yes, your personal actions do signify your personal beliefs. Hillary being hailed as a great feminist is just as dumb as Trump being hailed as a great man of God. You could say that she's still a feminist because she is only married to him for political and financial reasons, but she would never admit to it because it damns her as a sociopathic careerist. They are legally married, but I swear they live in separate houses and only show up together for public events. I wish she was president in 2016, I really do. But I can see her as a person and see the bad sides to her. I'm tired of people like R16 as well who are also swept into the tribalism of it all!

by Anonymousreply 26August 15, 2022 7:05 AM

If she would have divorced Bill, she would have been President.

by Anonymousreply 27August 15, 2022 9:56 AM

Bernie called HRC "unqualified." He is also one of the least effective lawmakers in the country, panders to gun lobbies, has an ego that is not warranted by his accomplishments and is a chaos agent. I loathe him and I hope that he dies in obscurity, with only his cat and his grifting wife by his side. I spit on his feet.

by Anonymousreply 28August 15, 2022 11:19 AM

The idiotic, misogynistic half of this thread is too incurious to have realized that this is not a Hillary Clinton book, it's a book by someone else in which she and Warren and Sanders are quoted.

by Anonymousreply 29August 15, 2022 4:14 PM

Hillary has been right about everything.

by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2022 12:05 AM

Hillz is a delight!

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2022 12:07 AM

She has not Fs left to give.

I hope she goes scorched earth on a few folks - like Bernie and a few others who've split the dems and caused the Supreme Court to be what it is.

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote] Hillary has been right about everything.

Then why did she get it so wrong in the 2020 election?

(aka: She lost even as she and aides were breaking out the champagne on Election Day 2020.)

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2022 12:10 AM

He thanks God every morning he’s not a woman. I have it on the highest authority.

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2022 12:13 AM

I can't wait for her new streaming shie, "Gutsy." I looks like fun.

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2022 12:24 AM

She is right, Bernie is a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2022 12:30 AM

R14 because Kaine stepped aside as Chairperson of the DNC so Hillary's incompetent campaign manager Debbie Wasserman Schultz could take the job.

by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2022 12:35 AM

As R29 mentioned, the book isn't even about Hillary

[quote]The former secretary of state’s insinuation is included in the forthcoming book “Electable” by NBC News Capitol Hill correspondent Ali Vitali, which focuses on the 2020 presidential campaign and the preponderance of female candidates who sought the Democratic presidential nomination that year.

[quote]One of the subplots of the book, which was excerpted by Politico Friday, is the running drama between Sanders and his fellow left-winger, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, which climaxed in a hot-mic moment during a January 2020 debate in Iowa.

[...]

[quote]Clinton, who was watching the altercation unfold, told Vitali: “I believed her [Warren], because I know Sanders, and I know the kind of things that he says about women and to women. So, I thought that she was telling an accurate version of the conversation they’d had.”

[quote]However, the former first lady added that she wished Warren had gone after Sanders over his denial in the middle of the debate, rather than confronting him afterward.

[quote]“I wish she had done it on mic. I wish that she had pushed back in front of everybody. I think it weakened her response that it was after the cameras were supposedly off and, you know, they were just standing there,” Clinton said.

[quote]“I think it’s important that you call it out when it happens, and that was my only regret for her: that I wish she had just turned on him and said, ‘You know, it’s one thing to mislead people about your healthcare plan. It’s another thing to tell someone to her face that a conversation which you know happened didn’t happen.’

[quote]“I mean, that would have been, I think, a really important moment for her.”

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2022 12:40 AM

R33, she didn't anticipate so many would conspire to steal the election from her the way they did. And who can blame her?

But she has been proven right about everything she's ever said about Trump. And Bernie. She's a modern-day Cassandra: Doomed to speak the truth but rarely be believed.

by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2022 12:50 AM

Did you have a stroke, honey R33??

🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2022 12:55 AM

No. No stroke, R40. Perhaps you are thinking of Hilz and her mindset?

Just that Hilz MASSIVELY dropped the bag, and this enabled the most incompetent and corrupt president in history to enter the White House. She bigged him up thinking it would be a cinch to beat him and was shocked when he won.

History will not look kindly upon Hilz or Trump.

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2022 1:07 AM

Bernie wasn't the one who was buddy buddies with Jeffrey Epstein. That was Hillary's husband, who has also been credibly accused of rape. Hillary Clinton is real great judge of character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2022 1:12 AM

God, I loathe this cunt - and I voted for her. How in god's name is Bernie a misogynist? Besides, of course, the hand wringing about "Bernie Bros" (who are nowhere near the hateful MAGAtard rapist base). When he has ever done or said anything explicitly sexist?

by Anonymousreply 43August 25, 2022 1:13 AM

And yes, why does Hillary go after a man with decades of consistent moral compass in his politics and personal life, when she's still married to at best a philandering jackass, and at worst, someone who regularly partook in underage sex trafficking and abuses with the 21st century's biggest pimp. What fucking slime all these people are.

by Anonymousreply 44August 25, 2022 1:16 AM

[quote] Did you have a stroke, honey [R33]?? 🙄🙄🙄

Sorry, but R40, I get it now. The 2016 election of Trump was so traumatic I can’t even bring myself to remember that time period. Everything from 2016-2020 is seriously a blur as I was responsible for headlines and day after day it was nothing but trauma and drama. Then in 2020....the pandemic and 2021....January 6th.....well you get the point.....

by Anonymousreply 45August 25, 2022 1:22 AM

[quote]History will not look kindly upon Hilz or Trump.

As it shouldn't. They're both slimy, sociopathic, opportunists.

Trump even donated to her presidential campaign, ffs.

Everything with these people is all smoke and mirrors bullshit. And most people eat it up like the retarded, lowly, peons that they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 25, 2022 2:48 AM

[quote]How in god's name is Bernie a misogynist?

How in god's name can you be oblivious to Bernie's [italic]OBVIOUS[/italic] sexism & misogyny?

by Anonymousreply 47August 25, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote]They're both slimy, sociopathic, opportunists.

Another false statement and false equivalency. They're literally polar opposites. It's unbelievable to me how many people believe the worst lies, rumors, and propaganda about a strong, competent, accomplished, hard-working, knowledgeable, smart woman... while ignoring all the obvious faults, flaws, and problems of a pathologically lying criminally corrupt mob-connected con-man and fraud like Trump, who is also a narcissistic sociopath, a bullying sexual predator and abuser, and a fascist authoritarian white supremacist, in severe mental decline, who has the attention span of a gnat, and the knowledge and personality of a three year old.

Just stop. Seriously. You're making an absolute fool of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 48August 25, 2022 1:36 PM

[quote] propaganda about a strong, competent, accomplished, hard-working, knowledgeable, smart woman

You can’t be taken seriously with that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 49August 25, 2022 2:33 PM

R47 Can you give me an example of said obvious misogyny?

by Anonymousreply 50August 25, 2022 3:25 PM

[quote]it's a book by someone else in which she and Warren and Sanders are quoted

No, sorry, everyone on DL has decided that Hillary Clinton is giving constant interviews and has been for years, and in this one she is a "cunt" with a "monstrous ego" who has unfairly called Bernie Sanders sexist, just to "stir up shit."

The fact that this is a book reportedly quoting her from some time ago, and which may not even be fully accurate about what she said, has no bearing on what DL has decided has REALLY happened! They made up a story and BY GOD they are going to stick to it, and they are going to bring it up, one "Concerned" DL account at a time!

by Anonymousreply 51August 25, 2022 3:33 PM

Lord, the Republicans must be in a panic if they're starting threads like this. It's just a bunch of "Hey, remember how you hate Hillary? You'd better vote Republican about it in the midterms!" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 52August 25, 2022 3:35 PM

I can see OP starting the thread for amusement in knowing that he could like a puppet master force the few remaining Hillary supporters to show up to give their tired and knee jerk defenses of Hillary. Dance, Hillary puppets, dance.

by Anonymousreply 53August 25, 2022 4:56 PM

Cunt must have forgotten the things she said about the women her husband maltreated.

by Anonymousreply 54August 25, 2022 5:00 PM

[Quote] Then why did she get it so wrong in the 2020 election?

Because it was stolen from her but you knew that micro meat Maga loser cunt!

by Anonymousreply 55August 25, 2022 5:07 PM

[quote] [bold]while ignoring[/bold] all the obvious faults, flaws, and problems of a pathologically lying criminally corrupt mob-connected con-man and fraud like Trump,

[quote][bold]They're both[/bold] slimy, sociopathic, opportunists.

You cannot read.

by Anonymousreply 56August 25, 2022 5:11 PM

saw that she "lost" a legal quiz to Kim K. (yeah, that reality star whore). so fake and staged. no way Hillary would lose to that dumb whore.

by Anonymousreply 57August 25, 2022 5:13 PM

[quote]Because it was stolen from her but you knew that micro meat Maga loser cunt!

Yeah, it was stolen from her but not from Trump four years later. Funny how the people who stole the election on Trump's behalf couldn't steal it again in 2020 against Biden.

by Anonymousreply 58August 25, 2022 5:16 PM

Very good, r58. Today you get one extra turnip from basket.

by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2022 5:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 25, 2022 6:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 25, 2022 6:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 25, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] Because it was stolen from her but you knew that micro meat Maga loser cunt

Way off base, here. R55. Clinton is far from the purist victim you make her out to be. She willingly goaded Trump AND wanted to run against him, thinking that it would be a cakewalk to dismantle him. There very well may have been shenanigans in the election, but let us not pretend that Clinton was some amazing shining star. She failed the Rust Belt (and went against her husband’s instincts to aggressively campaign there) thinking she had the election all locked up because it was HER TURN. They were even opening bottles of champagne on their private plane after casting their vote on Election Day! And then there was the lack of concession speech on the night when it was called.

Don’t believe Hilz to be quite so monstrous as Trump, but her smug narcissistic impulses did not wholly endear her to the US populace, otherwise she wouldn’t have dropped the bag so hugely and ushered in the most heinous president of our lifetime.

But keep on perpetuating the myth that Hilz was the victim of all victims: because that’s her story and she’s sticking to it in perpetuity to cover gross national embarrassment and furthering this country’s devolvement.

by Anonymousreply 63August 25, 2022 6:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 25, 2022 6:42 PM

Bless your heart, r58...

by Anonymousreply 65August 25, 2022 6:43 PM

Oh, r63, she still lives rent-free in your head, doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 66August 25, 2022 6:44 PM

The rightwing "Hilz" troll is also a Meghan Markle hater, just in case you forgot that our Meghan Markle hater trolls are also our rightwing nutjob trolls.

by Anonymousreply 67August 25, 2022 6:45 PM

[quote] Oh, [R63], she still lives rent-free in your head, doesn't she?

Actually I don’t give much of a shit about Clinton, R66. She’s a has-been. But like a mosquito she keeps at it to inject herself into public view. Her most recent alliance is with Kim Kardashian (how low) where they test legal knowledge (and KK comes out ahead). They both come off as plasticine, blithering idiots. But that’s the level Clinton is at these days: going head to head with a Kardashian and once again losing.

by Anonymousreply 68August 25, 2022 6:50 PM

Ugh, she's writing another book? What is she, Anna Quindlen?

God knows she doesn't need the money. But I guess if I had that much frustrated ambition - and a daughter that awful - I'd do anything to fill my days.

by Anonymousreply 69August 25, 2022 6:53 PM

I LOVE all these triggered Repig LOSERS and Berncunt LOSERS in all of the Hillary threads! I'm laughing AT YOU!

LOSERS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 70August 25, 2022 6:55 PM

I agree with R43. "A woman won't become president" was an observation of the culture at the time the statement was made. Observing "Hey if you go into this war zone over there you will probably end up shot" is not the same as condoning the war. People who try to trample on Sanders claiming he is a misogynist are disingenuous. I'm so sick of the DEMs and their extreme purity checks that even a man like Sanders has got to fail. It also highlights why Hillary has really lost: She alienates people who mean well, who are fine men or women. She was also a horrible secretary of state.

by Anonymousreply 71August 25, 2022 6:57 PM

R70 I voted for the old bag TWICE! But her book nonsense is just tired at this point. The only reason a politician writes a book is to either cash an easy check or prep the sheep for a fresh cornholing at election time. And since she doesn't need the coin and clearly isn't running again, why bother?

by Anonymousreply 72August 25, 2022 6:57 PM

Hillary has been playing the same game since her husband was president... people will cry misogyny but the fact was most women couldn't stand her either. They've seen her as two faced since 92 and that included most of the women that loved her husband.

r70 Yes, everyone that hates Hillary is *digs through a hat* a republican (a man, a muslim, black, the daughter of willie horton, Willie Horton, etc)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 25, 2022 6:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 25, 2022 7:00 PM

Let's relitigate this again and again

Because clearly a couple thousand butt hurt Bernie Bros who stayed home or voted for Jill Green were why Trump won, not the 62 million people who voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 75August 25, 2022 7:02 PM

[quote]I voted for the old bag TWICE! But...

Sure, Jan @ r69/ r72...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 25, 2022 7:03 PM

Rightwingers always bring up Hillary when they're desperate. No one in real life is "relitigating" this. It's only being brought up in rightwing corners of the internet, which is why it's being brought up here.

Things are going poorly for the GOP lately so they're reverting to the past to make themselves feel better.

by Anonymousreply 77August 25, 2022 7:04 PM

trying to humanize Hillary Clinton is like trying to humanize Margaret Thatcher. It's rarely convincing. Some might call that sexism and it likely is to a fair extent but it's a lot about who they are. Thatcher had a dick and Hillary just was one.

r75 Right and nothing to do with Hillary, it was everybody else's fault. Same with why she didn't win in 2008. And don't forget the boys club that wouldn't let her run in 2000 when Gore was an even bigger joke and she had been floated as a possibility but lacked experience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 25, 2022 7:06 PM

Bitter loser tiny meat @ r72! Ha!

by Anonymousreply 79August 25, 2022 7:08 PM

r77 Right, we cannot look at the truth or facts when it concerns Hillary. She had a vagina and lost., IT is rightwing sexism. This is the reality. Hitler literally won. Hillary was the perfect candidate and isis terrorists elected Obama. Sexism all around. Hillary was perfect. How dare you mention Hillary in a thread about Hillary. Only pink hats are alllowed to respond. We do not use the name of the goddesss. It verbotten. curse you!

by Anonymousreply 80August 25, 2022 7:08 PM

[Quote] Bitter loser tiny meat @ [R72]! Ha!

^ Update - R72 also self WW. That's how much of a loser he is. HA!

by Anonymousreply 81August 25, 2022 7:10 PM

It's the NY Post, so of course they are distorting things. And the last thing we need is another book from Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 82August 25, 2022 7:11 PM

R12 and so on are w&w themselves and refreshing, pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 83August 25, 2022 7:17 PM

[quote] [R70] Yes, everyone that hates Hillary is *digs through a hat* a republican (a man, a muslim, black, the daughter of willie horton, Willie Horton, etc)

Could not agree more, R73.

[quote] I voted for the old bag TWICE!

Same here (although holding my nose the second time). It’s HILarious that posters who don’t provide facts, information (or even discussion arguments!) name call and accuse us of lying or being other “trolls” because we are not sycophantic, slavish HILZ supporters. This reminds me of the delusional Markle fan supporters who refuse to look deeply into their heroic cult-leader’s actions and pathology. Instead the one -dimensional cults of Hilz and Markle attack others for their reasoned dissension. (No coincidence that Markle and Clinton are pals.). It’s reminiscent of the Trump-MAGAT-QANON cult: where those folks accuse others of their own actions. It’s hypocrisy to the nth degree.

[quote] [R77] Right, we cannot look at the truth or facts when it concerns Hillary.

Again this is true. Just like Trump, Markle, et al, anything less than slavish devotion to Clinton is a huge threat. It is like a cult. Fortunately Clinton is on the downslide as are the others. Hopefully time will reveal all. And again as said above, history will not be kind to them.

by Anonymousreply 84August 25, 2022 7:18 PM

Here's a fact r84. You're a troll.

by Anonymousreply 85August 25, 2022 7:20 PM

everything is a rightwing conspiracy.

Oh, she truly is a martyr in the death of American dream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 25, 2022 7:23 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 25, 2022 7:25 PM

[quote] The rightwing "Hilz" troll is also a Meghan Markle hater, just in case you forgot that our Meghan Markle hater trolls are also our rightwing nutjob trolls.

I don’t think it’s possible to forget that our pro-Meghan trolls are nutjobs.

by Anonymousreply 88August 25, 2022 7:27 PM

I can only imagine the things that her husband says or has said about women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 25, 2022 7:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!