Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Glenn slap Gaga's hand to get it off her award?

this video is so funny like the girls were fighting to hold that award 😭

Apparently, they tied for some acting award and had to share an award for photo ops. That's like asking Joan and Bette to share an award for photos. I wonder if Glenn would have slapped Meryl's hand if they had to share an award?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 4:47 PM

Sharing an award with Gagme of all people! Sad, sad, sad.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 4:06 PM

They both have been around the block enough to know that a publicity photo will be out there with one of them holding the award.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 4:10 PM

OMG AN AWARD OMG OMG!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT TOUCH IT BUILD A ROOM FOR IT AN AWARDD LETS GET DRESSED UP AND GO TO THE SHOW WHERE THEY GIVE THESE OUT ITS MINE OMFUCKINGGOD AN AWARDDD FOR MY ACTING FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 4:11 PM

Poor G

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 4:11 PM

It was the Critics Choice Awards. Oddly, pics later showed them each with their own award. But maybe they altered the pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 4:19 PM

Looks like they did alter the pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 4:20 PM

Glenn made sure that she had two hands on the award and it was centered in front of her body, so it would look like it was her award instead of Gaga's.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 4:26 PM

What a strange pose

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 4:27 PM

Gaga won’t be ignored, Glenn!

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 4:27 PM

IF I SAY IT'S AN OSCAR, THEN IT'S AN OSCAR!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY OSCAR, BITCH!!

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 4:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!