Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hasidic people are spreading polio in Brooklyn.

Why doesn't this get mentioned on TV news?

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2022 2:53 AM

[quote]There are no confirmed cases of polio in New York City

I read this in one of the hundreds of articles online about it.

Trolls gonna troll, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 1:31 PM

I guess your reading comprehension is not what it should be r1. I said ON TV NEWS not ONLINE.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 1:35 PM

The Jew-hating turds gather for their morning wank. What is this now? The third? Fourth? thread on the identical topic?

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 1:37 PM

Hasidsssssssssssssssssssss

wank wank wank

Jewssssssssssssssssssss

wank wank wank

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 1:39 PM

So you support anti vaxs religious nut cases rights to spread infection. God forbid we criticize them!

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 1:41 PM

"Why ain't this Jew thing on the tee-vee? Huh? Huh???" shrieks the OP.

It has been, dumbass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 1:43 PM

I don’t condone the Hasidim not vaccinating, but I know Russian and Black families who refuse to give their children vaccinations and wouldn’t take the covid shot. So they’re not alone in this way of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote] So you support anti vaxs religious nut cases rights

The only nut case is you R5. A bigoted ignorant nut case.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 1:56 PM

If you're going to round up and forcibly vaccinate the Hasidim, you're going to have to do it to everybody, white Republican Christians included.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 2:05 PM

R9 OP the turd doesn't give a fuck about vaccinations. This is her daily squat on her fat thighs and shit on Jews.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 2:07 PM

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2022 2:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!