Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Be Olivia Newton-John as Sandy at the end of Grease when they dressed her up like an Italian whore

I’m the black, skintight spandex pants. ONJ was told not to wear anything underneath me in order to avoid on-camera VPLs. After the final carnival scene wrapped in which she danced and sweat in me for 10 hours straight, I was given back to the costume mistress who let the filthy, smelly, sexy teamsters sniff my crotch for a dollar a huff. It’s a living.

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2022 6:26 PM

Sara Blakely (Spanx founder) owns those pants.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 8:07 AM

She did not look like a whore in that outfit.

Olivia Newton John has never looked or acted like a whore in any entertainment venue or IRL.

She was a beautiful woman, and she made that finalē quite memorable and fun.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 8:08 AM

I'm her whorish red lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 8:12 AM

My mother groaned and rolled her eyes when Sandy came out in that whore outfit. “Oh come ON!”

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 9:15 AM

"Tell me about it, stud!"

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 9:18 AM

I’m the complete lack of sexual chemistry

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 9:24 AM

I'm the ciggy ground underfoot

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 9:26 AM

I'm all the research being done on that outfit in 1978 to see if outfits like that really existed in 1959, and if anyone would wear that to a carnival during the daylight hours with families around and not worry about being arrested.

It was an amusing plot twist at the time, but it doesn't really have a foot in reality. Principal McGee certainly would have had something to say about it rather than get it going on with the coach on a tilt-a-whirl.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 11:48 AM

I'm the car that takes flight with Sandy and Danny on board. As a kid, I was always so confused and assumed they had died at the carnival and gone up to heaven together in the car.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 1:12 PM

Awww R9 bless your innocent heart x

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 2:13 PM

I am her enlarged vagina after Danny and his friends all ran a train on her.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 2:23 PM

I'm the perm.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 2:24 PM

Let's not, and say we did.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2022 2:58 PM

I'm the millions of teenage straight boys masturbating to that image after seeing that.

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2022 5:01 PM

The one thing that I didn’t quite get is that Danny, and even his friends and the beginning, were into Sandy precisely because she was different than all the other girls around them. Then she just morphed into ChaCha.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 5:16 PM

She should have just shown her tits.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 5:20 PM

I was the little gayling who liked Sandy better before.

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 5:32 PM

I'm the Candies shoes that didn't exist in the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2022 5:38 PM

I the little gayling who asked his elder sisters how Sandy's hair could changed so much. In retrospect, their response, 'it's a wig,' was probably not accurate.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 5:39 PM

R18 the Candies brand may not have existed but the shoe style was certainly around.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 6:17 PM

[quote] Then she just morphed into ChaCha.

Sandy might have garnered the worst reputation over time, but she would never have been the best dancer at St. Bernadette's! Nor flagged the start of the drag race so dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 6:30 PM

I hope Patty Simcox spend the rest of the summer ripping her to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2022 6:31 PM

OP Italian whore? At least they have clean assholes Olivia simply didn't!

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2022 8:12 PM

OP: You better shape up!

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2022 8:20 PM

How dare you, R23 -- ONJ's asshole was as clean, satiny, and pink as Rizzo's Pink Ladies jacket.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2022 6:08 AM

I'm Sandy's last few moments of consciousness as she drowns at the beginning of the film as Danny's rescue actually failed. Flying off to heaven following her dying hallucinations of a good girl finally getting some action.

The first zombie musical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2022 6:26 AM

Selfish OP left almost nothing for anybody else to be

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2022 8:02 AM

We're the 12 humorless gays who WW'd R2's comment.

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2022 8:51 AM

I don't know why the dumb whore let a beauty school dropout with cotton candy hair like me give her a makeover, but I was hoping people would laugh about her poodle 'do and awkward smoking and all they saw was tits and ass. WHY CAN'T I EVER WIN!!!

by Anonymousreply 29August 16, 2022 9:43 AM

I'm Sandy looking at John on that day and hoping against hope that this leather getup is gonna get me some awkward big Italian dick before Twinkle Toes switches teams for good.

by Anonymousreply 30August 16, 2022 9:46 AM

I’m the bleachers in “Summer Loving” wondering why Kenickie blamed his life-long pill-popping on the “difficult” dance routine…

by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2022 10:14 AM

R30 Sis, did you see that mince towards Kenickie in the very first scene outside the school doors?

Those toes were twinkling already hun

Try crater face…

by Anonymousreply 32August 16, 2022 10:17 AM

I'm Jeff Conaway's pompadour.

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2022 6:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!