Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was DL having technical difficulties for like a week or so?

It seemed like “prime time” was in effect 24/y for several days, & I’m able to start a new thread just now.

I thought I’d been banned or something.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 8:44 AM

Yes it did.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 7:40 AM

It's been ok this week but last week it was primetime all the time.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 7:42 AM

Last week, there was a glitch in DL's surly, idiosyncratic piece of shit system regarding WWs. Tried to log on and it showed that I had something like 385 WWs. Due to the glitch, the system kicked into Primetime. And stayed there until someone rucked up to sort it. Took about 5 days.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 7:49 AM

The site is falling apart at the seems, they need to upgrade the site.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 8:02 AM

[Quote]I thought I’d been banned or something.

You were, but we had a committee meeting and decided to let you back in.

Don't waste the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 8:15 AM

I paid the $1.99/month a few weeks ago and haven't had that problem.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 8:23 AM

What do we call multiple Muriels, anyway? A folly of Muriels?

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 8:23 AM

[QUOTE] The site is falling apart at the seems

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 8:25 AM

Oddly, immediately before the 5 day primetime, the site went was open for all for about a day and a half, which is very unusual. I wonder whether the site was hacked and the long paywall was to fix the hack. Just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 8:34 AM

A "shower" of Muriels, I think, r7.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 8:39 AM

The site was down for a few hours a couple of weeks ago, and then it went down again the Friday before last, 8 days ago. I haven't seen it go down since, but I'm not on every day.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 8:40 AM

R7 A gaggle of Muriels.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 8:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!