Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So, I've heard more than once that you'll see your soulmate's initial on your left thumb.

That's an "S", isn't it?

I scanned my phone and social media for all first and last names starting with S and they're all either women men that I borderline dislike. ☹️

Dammit! I needed it to be a "G" or a "W".

Does ANYONE here have their soulmate's initial on their left thumb?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 2:46 AM

And yeah, I already know I have a stubby little left thumb. It's about 3/4 of an inch shorter than the right one. I broke it twice as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2022 1:42 AM

You need to get a life - FAST! Before it’s too late!

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 1:43 AM

[quote]You need to get a life - FAST! Before it’s too late!

Dude, you're posting here. Same as me. I think we BOTH need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 1:45 AM

OP, not to be a bitch (who also needs to get a life), but could you have cleaned your nail before taking the photo? After a long day of work, I don't need to see that!

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 1:51 AM

if you're a dude, you can only tell when your hand is wrinkled from moisture and calloused from excessive use.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 1:55 AM

[quote]OP, not to be a bitch (who also needs to get a life), but could you have cleaned your nail before taking the photo? After a long day of work, I don't need to see that!

You don't like manly men that spent a whole Saturday working on a car? You mist be an "S".

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 2:02 AM

You're a Libra, aren't you, darlin'?

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 2:03 AM

the op has the crustiest, desiccated looking hands.

Wash. Clean underneath the nails. Use hand moisturizer. It's not hard.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 2:05 AM

I could never date anyone with such stubby fingers, OP. Stubby fingers, small dick.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 2:10 AM

[quote]the op has the crustiest, desiccated looking hands.

[quote]Wash. Clean underneath the nails. Use hand moisturizer. It's not hard.

LOL! I met a guy like you once. It was at a work thing and he was being pretentious and acting like an asshole, so a co-worker walked up to him and introduced herself. She shook his and then said "wow! You have the softest hands of any man I've ever met! It's like you've never done a hard day's work in your life!"

He was streaming mad and just walked off. But it was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 2:10 AM

[quote]You're a Libra, aren't you, darlin'?

Aries, Miss Cleo. You've lived up to your reputation.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 2:12 AM

OP, dont they mean on the OTHER SIDE of your thumb ?

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 2:17 AM

[quote]He was streaming mad

Haha

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2022 2:19 AM

washing your hands is not pretentious , monkey paw

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2022 2:19 AM

[quote]washing your hands is not pretentious , monkey paw

My hands were washed, girlina. I'm sorry for not getting out my little pink manicure set and taking care of things before posting and offending your delicate sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 2:33 AM

R13, a typo! Jahahahaha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 2:34 AM

[quote]OP, dont they mean on the OTHER SIDE of your thumb ?

No, the crease in your knuckle. Do you mean like you thumbprint?

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 2:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!