Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What makes a white gay date a POC ?

Just curious

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2022 6:53 PM

Personality, chemistry, great sex. All the other reasons a person dates another person.

Good God, you're a racist asshole, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 10:19 PM

I always thought when someone starts dating outside their race they are trying to make their ex mad.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 10:22 PM

"Dating outside their race?"

What the shit is wrong with you guys? A person is a person. Why is it a big deal at all if someone looks different?

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 10:26 PM

Op is like that those str8 incels that are angry seeing their precious white women date minority men and not them, 2hat do they call it? Race traitors? Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 10:29 PM

Gawd, give this race obsession a rest!

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 10:31 PM

OP, you should know this: You are ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 10:33 PM

The race baiting troll is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 10:43 PM

Interracial dating is a sign of a dying, decadent culture. But it's much worse when heterosexuals do it because when they breed, they're creating the next generation, and if it's largely comprised of mystery meat mud-people, they're ensuring the future will be ugly and boring.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 11:56 PM

Good gravy, you people are sick fucks.

I hope most of you are old and near death. And also alone, cut off from all the friends and relatives who got sick of your racist shit and cut you out of their lives.

The future is a lot brighter because you won't be there.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 11:59 PM

I'm very pale and was always made fun of for it by other white people. I think that's why it's engrained in my head that brown/tan people are more desirable, hence my love for Latino and East Indian men.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 12:04 AM

Most of us just don’t give a shit about the color of their skin. Hot is hot.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 12:17 AM

When Whites reject non-whites = Racist When Asians reject non-whites = Personal preference When Blacks reject non-whites = Personal preference

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 12:21 AM

R8 is inbred.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2022 12:24 AM

When I crave BBC.

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2022 12:26 AM

R8 believes he'll become a God when he dies and rule his own planet.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 12:34 AM

I had a Filipino cop ask me out yesterday, on my way home from work.

He was attractive, and it was obvious he works out regularly, as he was in really good shape.

Had he not been a cop, and if I were ready to start dating again, I may have said yes. He presented as a very sweet guy.

I’ve always dated outside my race, but my most serious and longest relationship was with someone who was culturally the same as myself.

It truly doesn’t matter too much what race someone is. What matters is that you click with them and you both make each other happier by being in each other’s lives.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 12:50 AM

Although it's not as common as with straights, white gays can be incels, and dating a POC is an option for them because whites are revered by their lessers.

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 1:14 AM

R16 Unless you happen to "click" with someone who does a job you don't like, amirite? In that case, a hot and sweet guy is disposable.

"Had he not been a cop." Oh, please!

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote] whites are revered by their lessers.

Troll much?

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 1:28 AM

Fuck off, R18.

I have solid reasons for not dating beat cops.

They act like they’re in a street gang, and almost always end up treating their girlfriends and wives like shit.

If there were THOUSANDS of stories out there indicating differently, I’d have zero issues with dating a cop. But unfortunately, that’s not the case.

Also, I can date or not date whomever ever the fuck I want to date or don’t want to date.

What business is it of yours? None.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 7:27 AM

*If there weren’t

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2022 7:28 AM

1) The obvious... 2) Some sort of fucked up lashing out at a parent/grandparent 3) The same reasons you date anybody.

I realize this is not gonna be popular in these 'anyone who disagrees is a racist nazi' times. It's just my observation as someone who has had a lot of acquaintances thru the years with those tastes in dates.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2022 7:42 AM

Nonsense.

People, straight or gay, date outside of their race because they’re physically attracted to the person they’re dating.

Physical attraction is the number one reason people date anyone at all. Yes, this may change as we age, but when we’re young, hormones rule.

Hot is hot, regardless of race.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2022 7:46 AM

Can only answer for myself, I rarely date within my own race. I was from a small town in the middle of nowhere, the boys were horrible and mostly ugly and I guess that impression of white boys was imprinted on me. I moved to a big city and on my first night out I spotted the hottest guy I'd ever seen, he was tall, cute and black, I made straight for him. I've tried dating other white guys but I just never find that connection.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2022 7:58 AM

For R18…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2022 8:05 AM

R24 ibe fearf similar reasons before about white gays coming from an insular background, but I never made the connection to the hometown boys being fugly and a cause for adolescent trauma. Makes perfect sense to reject a group that you associate with pain.

I’m the other hand, hot is hot, regardless of skin color do the hormones argument from others is true.

Plus additional social acceptance, compared to straight social groups. Not that there aren’t still gays that regulate their black friend to photographer status or picture 5 of 5 in an Insta post.

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2022 8:21 AM

Blacks, particularly mixed ones can be pretty and attractive, but the problem is that dating them is like dating a woman. So many of them have this victim complex like my mum. In spite of the hypermasculine act they are easily offended and hypersensitive demoisells. White guys are generally more laid back and emotionally tougher.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2022 8:46 AM

I date people I am attracted to, and that has included guys of a different ethnicity. It’s not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2022 8:59 AM

R20 Ugh did you miss the memo? It's asking white gay men. Not str8 women. Read.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2022 9:03 AM

I remember a friend back in the early 00s saying they'd never date a black man. And I asked why, and he said "you know". We didn't stay friends long.

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2022 11:30 AM

It’s amazing how people who see everything through race can’t understand that most of us don’t.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2022 1:32 PM

If the POC looked like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2022 1:36 PM

Progressive white gays would as a novelty.

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2022 1:40 PM

Can we just call them COLORED people instead?

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2022 1:48 PM

I know, what’s the difference. People of the future will be scratching their heads.

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2022 1:50 PM

Whites dating outside their race is like rich people house hunting in the barrio.

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2022 3:59 PM

A lack of inherent racism.

by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2022 4:58 PM

Depends R37.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2022 5:00 PM

Are Pale South Americans considered POC? Asking for a friend of a friend...

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2022 5:16 PM

R39 Depends on their ethnicity. Are they indigenous, Hispanic (White Spanish Euro mixed with North African Berber), or a mestizo (mix of Hispanic and indigenous)?

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2022 5:21 PM

Good grief. ^

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2022 5:52 PM

Oy vey!

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2022 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!