Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have You Ever Sucked or Fucked A Guy With A Pierced Dick?

Was it hard to do so? Does the ring feel good to the receiver?

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 9:09 PM

It's awful. Avoid.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 8:07 PM

I'd be afraid to chip a veneer

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 8:14 PM

Once, and the ring clanked against my back teeth. He seemed okay with it but I found it unpleasant

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 8:14 PM

Still had a few metal fillings at the time so it was rather unpleasant for me.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 8:17 PM

Sucking is treacherous. Being fucked by a pierced dick is normally fine, the exceptions being really extraordinary bits of hardware.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 8:19 PM

No, but I was offered the opportunity. In the summer of 1997 (yes, I'm an eldergay), I was living in San Francisco and working out at a gym in the Castro. I was in the locker room getting ready to take a shower, and a casual gym acquaintance was there as well as other people. As I was sitting down to take off my shoes, my acquaintance took off his shorts, and he was sporting a pierced dick that was coincidentally right in front of my face. Without prompting from me, he said "like my new Prince Albert?" I said "sure, I don't think I've seen one before." He then said "want me to fuck you with it? It feels really awesome." The funny part was that he said it so casually, as if he'd just offered me a piece of gum. I politely declined (mainly out of fear of it piercing a rubber), but have long thought about how it would have been if I had accepted.

Ah, San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 9:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!