Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ashton Kutcher Goes Public - My Nipples Bleed

Ashton Kutcher has decided to go public - with the fact his nipples bleed

The Hollywood actor was shocked when he suffered pain coming from his chest.

Kutcher explained: “I had bloody nipples. I’m like what is happening right now. My legs were fine, but my nipples were on fire.”

He wanted to go public with this problem, to take the stigma from other men who also suffer from bleeding nipples

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 11:56 AM

He wanted to go public with this problem, to take the *stigmata* from other men who also suffer from bleeding nipples

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote] My legs were fine, but my nipples were on fire.

Was he running a marathon?

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 6:33 PM

Thanks for the link to provide context, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 6:33 PM

Don't wear seersucker, Ashton.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 6:35 PM

You are very welcome R3

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 6:35 PM

Pancreatitis, vasculitis, bleeding nipples ... everything but the hounds snapping at her rear end.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] He wanted to go public with this problem, to take the *stigmata* from other men who also suffer from bleeding nipples

Stig-ma? Stig-mata!

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 6:54 PM

[quote]everything but the hounds snapping at her rear end.

That's what Jackie is for.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 7:00 PM

He’s being punished for what he did to Justin Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 7:07 PM

who is Jackie?

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 1:21 AM

[quote] who is Jackie?

Mila Kunis' character on That 70s Show who was Kutcher's character's girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 1:23 AM

When I used to go jogging several times a week I found I would get tender nipples, probably from the fabric rubbing against them. All it took was to resolve it was to put vaseline on them and problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 1:59 AM

My uncle used to make my aunt go braless because he liked how it looked, but she hated that her nipples would stick out so he told her to put band-aids on them.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2022 2:04 AM

I didn't need any fucking band-aids!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2022 2:38 AM

Ashton, we don't need to hear that gross shit.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 2:39 AM

[quote] I didn't need any fucking band-aids!

That's because your tits were about as big as your talent, Bonnie.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2022 8:57 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2022 9:01 AM

That's a symptom of breast cancer, which men can also get. I hope he's had it checked out.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2022 11:52 AM

I was just eating

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2022 11:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!