Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another World Actress Dead

Post on Another World Facebook Page

Hi everyone,

With a heavy heart, I am saddened to announce Robyn Griggs passing. I was her publicist and friend and was honored.

However, she is no longer suffering and would want us to remember that and the good memories.

I will never forget how open she was to telling her story, and accepting of me helping her tell it. She wanted to help people and spread the word of her story to do it.

RIP my friend, I love you and smile when I think of you.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 10:25 PM

OP, I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m heartened in knowing she had you as her publicist.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 6:26 PM

And we're not suffering because of her, anymore, either.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 6:27 PM

Who will be third? Felicia? Jake? Lady Eyes-a-buggin'?

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 6:28 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 6:30 PM

[quote] Who will be third?

She was the third - we have Ray Liotta, Anne Heche, now Robyn Griggs

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 6:32 PM

I forgot about Ray Liotta, r5. You're right. I started watching after he was long gone.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 6:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 7:20 PM

Ray Liotta oozed hawtness in those early 1980s AW episodes . They made him interact on-screen with bull dyke supremo Connie Ford quite a bit . I wonder how he fared ?

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 7:31 PM

Celia Rubinstein was a friend to all mankind…..

WHO????!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 7:34 PM

An ambulance chaser might want to see if the set for Another World has asbestos!

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2022 7:38 PM

So, another Another World actress?

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2022 7:38 PM

Do people really believe that death-comes-in-3s superstition?

Because a death demon likes to keep his spreadsheet neat and tidy?

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2022 7:44 PM

I never got what the “another” in ANOTHER WORLD meant.

Was this Celestia’s Fourth Dimension?

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 10:14 PM

Olivia Newton John died fool! Nobody cares about Robyn Nobody

Ray Lolita was too far back to even be in consideration for 3

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 10:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!