Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tim Scott apologizes to Whitey for not being a a good enough supporter for white supremacists.

What’s with this guy.

He looks so pathetic and groveling.

Can you imagine a black man from a slave state finally makes it to the senate and he is still kissing up to whitey.

He had to apologize today for his mistake. He said the Trump bust should play out but changed course today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 10:48 PM

What a suck-up

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 5:47 AM

Got he has to be the most pathetic person on the planet.

This dude has zero dignity. He must bring shame to his family. He probably can’t look in the mirror.

I can’t stand the sight of all the bootlicking.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 5:48 AM

At what point does he say it’s just not worth it. Kiss my black ass.

What a waste of a Senator job. He can’t say what he wants. Only what whitey will allow him.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 5:53 AM

Makes me sick

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 9:29 PM

[bold]Hey OP, warn people that you're sharing a Yahsar Ali tweet.[/bold]

Plenty of us here don't want to give that grifter any "twitter engagement stats."

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 10:20 PM

His job is absolutely dependent on the racist whites of SC.

Of course he’s going to get on his knees and beg whites for forgiveness

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 10:25 PM

Seems so desperate and over the top begging for acceptance.

This is a United States senator for crying out loud. That’s the sweetest gig in all the land. Better than president.

And he wastes it on groveling to whitey.

He should be breaking those slave chains for good but instead he’s reinforcing them for all the blacks in SC.

He makes me want to puke.

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 10:47 PM

I’ve been on DL a long time and never heard of that person. Leave your fringe , obscure, personal vendettas aside until after the election.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!