Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump possessed documents including an item labeled 'Info re: President of France.'"

What? It must be very important for him to take it with him. I wonder what is in it.

by Anonymousreply 60August 16, 2022 12:25 PM

Imagine something Vito Corleone would want.

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2022 9:39 PM

It's the Macron/Trudeau sextape!

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2022 9:40 PM

France just held their election and Macron’s main opponent was a Putin stooge.

So, not only did Trump undermine our national security, he may have undermined France’s as well.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2022 9:42 PM

It’s Macron’s DNA to hand over to his master Putin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2022 9:42 PM

It's blackmail material.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2022 9:43 PM

I can't remember... did Marcon mock trump (I not longer capitalize his name) or was he kind of a trump whisperer?

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2022 9:49 PM

Macron's main opponents in France are the far-right Rassemblement Nationale party, known for their ties to Putin.

I guess that makes it pretty clear what Trump was up to re these documents . . .

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2022 9:51 PM

Contains photos like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2022 9:51 PM

Trump was looking for Emanuel's dickpics which eventually resulted in a Trumpian fit of rage since Emanuel is well-hung and Trump's schlong is, ahem, . . . well, all I say is:

Mushroom

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2022 9:52 PM

@r6, "I can't remember... did Marcon mock trump (I not longer capitalize his name) or was he kind of a trump whisperer? "

It was mostly Trudeau, but Macron was in on it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2022 9:54 PM

I swear all of this is unfolding like a Len Deighton novel.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2022 10:07 PM

He doesn’t like Macron, especially after handshake incident. He’s petty enough to know as much dirt as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2022 10:11 PM

R12 what was the incident? Did Macron refuse to shake Dump's hand?

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2022 10:13 PM

Quite the opposite, R13. He grabbed Trump’s hand in a strong manner and pretty much refused to let go. He didn’t unclench to use DL parlance.

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2022 10:15 PM

So what the fuck was that about? Who has the bigger dick?

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2022 10:15 PM

The Macron handshake was a some time after Trump put the uncomfortable squeeze on Sinzo Abe.

It was like Macron was saying, "Oh yeah, not with ME, you fucker!"

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2022 10:19 PM

Are you saying extortion, R16?

If so, link pls.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2022 10:22 PM

Trump has started grabbing the hands of political leaders, jerking then towards him and then squeezing hard as powerplay in the guise of a handshake.

Until Trudeau and macron for wise to it.

They were younger and stronger and returned the favor, multifold. One actually saw Trump's knuckles turn white under macrons iron grip 😂

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2022 10:22 PM

is this from a novel you're writing?

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2022 10:25 PM

In an attempt to deflect criticism (and fire up his cult), Trump falsely claimed that Obama took lots of sensitive documents with him after he left office.

Like everything from trumps mouth, it was a lie, and the national archives released an exasperated statement detailing what happened. (Spoiler alert: not what Trump said.)

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2022 10:28 PM

Trump is nutz.

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2022 10:29 PM

LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2022 10:31 PM

Simmer down Hillz… ^^

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2022 10:32 PM

LIES!

ALL LIES!

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2022 10:43 PM

Trump reportedly insinuated that the FBI used the occasion to plant evidence against him.

Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2022 10:44 PM

That’s been the RWNJ talking point for a few days now, r25.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote]RWNJ

whazzat?

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2022 10:51 PM

Maybe Right Wing Nut Jobs? Really Wacky Ne'everdowell Jackasses?

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2022 10:55 PM

Emanuel, great guy, it's true. My good friend Vladimir also thinks so, that's why he asked me to produce some TOTALLY irrelevant documents on Emanuel. I was tremendously glad to be of help to Vladmir, you know, he's such a tremendous guy, it's true. And also VERY manly, just like I am. Absolutely fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2022 10:57 PM

R11, maybe Fiona can start training as a quadruple (??) agent and go back in and work out what's going on!

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2022 11:08 PM

All I can think of is the French Connection 2.

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2022 1:15 AM

Probably a CIA psych analysis of Macron’s marriage to an older woman and his possible homosexuality. That’s just the kind of thing Trump would love to wave around to his guests at Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2022 1:21 AM

R17 - I don't know how you got "extortion" from what I said @ R16.

But it was like a tug-of-war.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2022 1:37 AM

^ The Macron handshake was a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2022 1:40 AM

Macron must be watching this unfold very carefully. As must every important works leader. Putin most of all.

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2022 2:50 AM

Mrs Macron was born a man ?

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2022 2:53 AM

Why do people think Trump was squatting down and carefully poring over documents to sneak out of the White House? Can you even picture him doing that?

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2022 2:56 AM

R37 my guess is he just grabbed any “dirt” he could find for future leverage or making a monetary deal.

by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2022 5:18 AM

@r37, "Can you even picture him doing that? "

Yes, yes I can. Getting dirt on other people is Trump's biggest power play. So, yes, since he really wasn't doing much of anything else I could see him with the help of assistants combing through papers looking for dirt

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2022 5:27 AM

R39 It's probably the only reading he does.

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2022 5:41 AM

R18 is correct. Trudeau got the better of Trump during the handshake.

This YouTube video analyzes how Trudeau neutralized Trump's attempt to dominate him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2022 10:09 AM

^ He should have just kicked Trump in the nuts to show him who's younger, smarter, prettier and stronger than he was

by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2022 10:19 AM

Perhaps Trump has a crush on Macron or some other kind of psychological obsession with him?!

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2022 1:07 PM

Maybe he thought he could get rid of Brigitte somehow and marry off Tiffany to Emanuel.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2022 1:12 PM

Macron is rumoured to be bisexual, you can bet Plump was looking for evidence.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2022 1:13 PM

I think the plot is actually stupider than it may seem (while still being illegal) - there have been hints that Trump increased US nuclear capabilities in some way, which fits with his obsession with power/domination. Maybe Macron was somehow involved in that—agreeing to let us use or access French land? Trump then took these papers as bragging material that he could wave around for friends and anyone willing to pay at Mar-a-Lago—“look what I did, most nukes in history, etc.”

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2022 1:20 PM

Yeah, the bisexual thing doesn't really seem like it would be that effective. Maybe from an American point of view they might think it would be, but the French famously are able to separate the private and sexual lives of their leaders from their ability to do their job. It would be more of a cudgel to use against a politician in the US where the private lives of politicians are considered very much when voting. I also don't think the French in general would consider bisexuality to be in any way scandalous, compared to the way it would be viewed by Americans in general.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2022 9:30 PM

If Trump was finding out possible bi rumours to be true, you can bet he told his best buddy Vladimir of Macron being a "Frenchie faggot".

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2022 9:55 PM

The file wasn’t designated secret in the warrant, so that rules out real intel.

It could have been information Trump had heard, gossipy bitch that he is, that he was saving for later. It also could have been something as innocuous as his memories of that Bastille Day he so cherished. Anything he personally wrote belongs to the Archives unless they clear it. That absolutely has to chap his ass.

As for the French election, Putin’s efforts were weak this time out no doubt due to Ukraine. I think Macron using McKinsey was the biggest kerfuffle and that was a real snoozer.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2022 11:08 AM

During the 2017 campaign a rumor started that Macron was gay and he was in a relationship with Matthieu Gallet (Matthieu Gallet is (was?) a looker). The rumor started in Russia Today and after an investigation, they found out that Russia had instigated the whole storyline. It wouldn't have changed the outcome of the election anway, since Macron ran on the center left, and people on the center and the left couldn't care less what the sexuality of their candidate might be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2022 11:26 AM

I would think he would only have shared the classified documents with friendly countries - or perhaps already has - and not accepted a dime for it. At least not, um, directly.

by Anonymousreply 51August 15, 2022 8:14 AM

I think Dump really couldn't stand Macron. He's young and energetic and made fun of him with Trudeau, BJ and Anne at Buckingham Palace. Dump was jealous of the French military parade and demanded something similar. I bet there were a lot more instances where Macron humiliated the Orange Turd at all these summits and meetings over the years we don't know about. Trump is a petty little fucker and I bet he was planning his revenge and collecting intel.

by Anonymousreply 52August 15, 2022 8:37 AM

If they took his passport there must be proof that he passed some of it on to a foreign power. That's Rosenberg class treason.

by Anonymousreply 53August 15, 2022 7:40 PM

I pray Biden will pardon him before his scheduled execution date.

by Anonymousreply 54August 15, 2022 7:42 PM

The binders full of photos were extortion material he was using to blackmail other Republicans into supporting him

by Anonymousreply 55August 15, 2022 9:42 PM

Remember the bells across France ringing in celebration and solidarity that Biden won the election?

🇫🇷🇺🇸

by Anonymousreply 56August 15, 2022 10:48 PM

Phooey, I see that was misinformation caused by a mistaken tweet.

😔

by Anonymousreply 57August 15, 2022 10:54 PM

R54, Trumptards asking Biden to pardon the Orange Menace would mean they acknowledge Biden as POTUS though. He he he.

by Anonymousreply 58August 16, 2022 11:29 AM

When they indict him, I hope they put his ass in jail while he's waiting for his trial. I'm so sick and tired of this motherfucker. He'll start a civil war if they let him out on bail.

by Anonymousreply 59August 16, 2022 12:10 PM

Do you have a link to an article, R1?

by Anonymousreply 60August 16, 2022 12:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!