Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where will Trump run to?

So where do you think the rat will settle?

by Anonymousreply 94August 15, 2022 6:05 PM

Slovenia

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2022 9:08 PM

I’m sure he’d try Russia, but I doubt at this point the US will allow him to leave. The rubicon has been crossed and it’s too late for him to get out. He should have left the day after Jan 6th.

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2022 9:12 PM

Hell, hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2022 9:13 PM

He needed his good friend Bibi Netanyahu to win his Israeli election because he thought he could go there, but that was never going to happen. I do wonder if he tried to interfere with that election as well now.

Putin doesn't want anything to do with him. His usefulness is in the past.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2022 9:16 PM

Putin will dump him.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2022 9:17 PM

Vlad doesn't want him, especially since he's broke. Maybe the Saudis will take him in.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2022 9:17 PM

Hopefully to Coleman, Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2022 9:19 PM

Since all of his "deals" with other questionable entities are being exposed,he's becoming a liability. I think he'll be settling in Hell after he's eliminated by one or several of his stakeholders. If I was him, I'd be very concerned about being whacked.

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2022 9:25 PM

They will have to build a special prison just for him. It's a national security thing.

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2022 9:27 PM

Nixon was pardoned because he agreed to stay out of politics.

Trump cannot because pathologically, he's a psychopath and these types always double down. Moreover, there's too much shit,a lifetime of crime, waiting to come out.

His only hope is to create so much chaos the government will be immobilized.

But will it be?

Will republicans who have ambitions to replace him as the leader of their party even want him around?

There's no loyalty in politics.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2022 9:31 PM

Where is Robert Hanssen? Maybe send him to Gitmo.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2022 9:32 PM

The Saudis have oil to sell. They don't need fugitive from justice Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2022 9:34 PM

Donald J. Trump has now been identified as a flight risk.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2022 9:41 PM

Dubai. That's the place for financial wheeling and dealing. Maybe the Saudis will help make a deal for him.

There's also that new city that the murderer Prince is building in Saudi Arabia. That is right up Trump's alley.

But will the US let him go, can they?

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2022 9:42 PM

link R13

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2022 9:42 PM

He’s not going to run. He thinks his henchmen can get him out of trouble as always.

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2022 9:46 PM

It will be the BEST prison, R9. The GREATEST PRISON. A prison like no one has ever had or seen BEFORE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2022 9:49 PM

[quote]So where do you think the rat will settle?

Settle to the bottom of the bay, preferably with cement shoes.

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2022 9:51 PM

Israel.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2022 9:51 PM

I actually wonder about this R8. And to foreign entities like Russia and Middle Eastern states it would be an advantage to them because Trump being assassinated would probably light the keg here, and could destabilize us. South American states would probably want to be in on that as well. I’m sure they’d love to get back at us for the decades of chaos we’ve sown there. He has more value dead than alive at this point, and that includes for the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2022 9:52 PM

Off topic but Steven Seagal is supposedly spreading Russian propaganda in Ukraine for his l'il buddy, Putty.

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2022 9:54 PM

[quote] I’m sure he’d try Russia

Is he even of any use to Putin anymore?

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2022 10:00 PM

[quote] He needed his good friend Bibi Netanyahu to win his Israeli election because he thought he could go there, but that was never going to happen.

R4 I daresay Israel is far lower on the Trump/Kushner list of "friends" since Netanyahu was removed from power.

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2022 10:13 PM

[quote] If I was him, I'd be very concerned about being whacked.

R8 Keep in mind that US taxpayers are paying for Trump to have Secret Service "protection."

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2022 10:16 PM

If he ran to Russia it would be a big propaganda feather in Putin's cap. Russian media would be crowing about it nonstop. And what could the US do about it? Practically all relations have been cut off. But Trump knows he would be a slave to Putin there.

I think middle east would not want him because they still want to maintain a relationship with the US and pressure could be brought to bear even if they don't legally extradite.

I'm guessing some obscure tiny island somewhere. Unless the FBI is watching Trump nonstop, he could easily slip out of the country on some billionaire's yacht.

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2022 11:06 PM

Nah. He's staying out. You can't leave while under a criminal case.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2022 11:08 PM

Send him to the Isle of Elba. It worked for Napoleon. Just make sure there's no internet access to the outside world.

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2022 11:46 PM

I'm getting something, hold on what's that? You don't say?

Well, apparently there will be health issue for the orange idiot soon. Hold on for more!

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2022 11:52 PM

Trump might be executed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2022 11:53 PM

Who owns Epstein's island now? Is it up for sale?

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2022 11:56 PM

When was the last time that the tub of fat ran?

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2022 12:02 AM

I hate to break this to you but nothing is going to happen to him.

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2022 12:04 AM

No, R7. With a crime of this magnitude, he needs to be sent to ADX Florence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2022 12:04 AM

Is Club Gitmo still open?

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2022 12:32 AM

He's going back to the Slovenian brothel where we met Melania

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2022 12:47 AM

Maybe he can sleep in Kevin Sorbo's basement

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2022 12:48 AM

If he is found guilty of criminal offenses related to being president, Biden or his successor will [italic]commute[/italic] any sentence with prison time. Not a pardon, but s/he will commute the sentence. If Trump is found criminally guilty of crimes not tied to his being president, he'll go away.

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2022 12:52 AM

He's not going to Russia because they have no MacDonald's there.

by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2022 12:59 AM

Anywhere he goes, people will soon grow tired of him.

Where he needs to go is Guantanamo. His crazies would attempt to break him out on the mainland. He needs to go to a distant and hard to get to prison.

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2022 1:25 AM

R38 🤣

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2022 1:25 AM

[quote] He's not going to Russia because they have no MacDonald's there.

They rebranded them as Uncle Vanya's. As long as they have hamberders, tRump would eat there.

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2022 1:43 AM

The perfect island for him . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2022 1:45 AM

Reopen Alcatraz

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2022 1:47 AM

Antartica.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2022 1:49 AM

R38 are you kidding? My cousin used to be CEO of some equipment supplier for McDonald's and he went to Moscow in the 80s and opened the first McDonalds. His thoughts were every woman he met (even the doctor who helped him with a broken finger) wanted to marry him to escape/they were prostitutes and even the modern shit his guide let him see was more like the 50's and 60s

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2022 1:53 AM

Isn't Gitmo on an island?

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2022 1:54 AM

If things get bad enough for him to flee the country I think he would go to Brazil. That pig down there would take him in a heartbeat and he could have a pretty great life in Buenos Aires.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2022 2:00 AM

He’ll stay right where he is, wallowing in luxury like a pig in mud, and live to a ripe old age.

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2022 2:10 AM

The only issue with that, R47, is that Bolsonaro is becoming increasingly unpopular in Brazil. Lula, who's a leftist, may very well win the upcoming presidential election there.

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2022 2:13 AM

He's not running anywhere and certainly not for president. I'm loving this.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2022 2:23 AM

Um, Buenos Aires is in Argentina, R47.

Should I assume you're a millennial?

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2022 2:45 AM

[quote]He's not going to Russia because they have no MacDonald's there.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2022 6:33 AM

R45, McDonald’s pulled out of the country.

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2022 6:34 AM

A one way train to cuntsville

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2022 6:36 AM

R24 I'm real sure Reagan and Kennedy had secret service protection also. Yet they both got shot.

by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2022 7:30 AM

R24 Well now, that's an encouraging thought! (Things are so bad in the US now I'm making Joan Rivers-level tasteless jokes to get through it!)

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2022 7:39 AM

Oops, R56 was to R55, not me.

by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2022 7:41 AM

He will work out some kind of arrangement before he goes to trial. Too many higher ups in the Republican Party wouldn't want to be taken down with him, so they will demand it. Besides, Trump's lawyers have all been incompetent buffoons, so why would he depend on them?

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2022 12:13 PM

Trump will go to Slovenia if he can. But the thing to know is he has to ante up. He goes no where without $$$. It'll cost him. IMO he will d o much better if they keep him under house arrest at Mar A Lago. That is his best option and the one he should insist his lawyers fight for. Because we all know he didn't do this alone, and who ever helped him is either talking, singing like a bird, or they're a fool, because he will throw them under the bus for sure. IMO it's Meadows. I can't help but wonder if Flynn is involved. He used to be in the Nationa Security and Intel arena, and he would know all the procedures. He also has a history of trying to profit from his knowledge. That guy is 100% traitor. As is Trump.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2022 12:21 PM

Slovenia won't want him. Vairst Letty is merely considered a joke there and so is he.

Hungary, with that Orban fuckwit in power, on the other hand . . .

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2022 12:29 PM

IMO, our government...call it the real deep state if you like, doesn't want him around. Trump is gonna have a CIA induced heart attack. This is the set up. I have no doubt in my mind he was willing to sell gov't secrets for money. None. But to avoid exposure of our Intel operations, and other specific things, and to not make him a martyr, they have to dirty up his reputation publicly so that our friends and foes see how craven and evil he is, and then have him "stroke out" and end up a drooling mess. Once he has the stroke he has to die within 6 months. Die in d isgrace. The United States Government can't stand a trial where anymore stuff is exposed. People say "well, he hash ad this information since Jan., 2021. No. He has had this information since January, 2017. He has been in a position to betray his country, and he probably has betrayed it for the past 5 years. And if they can expose him they will. Mueller could have but he chickened out. Andrew Weismann, who was working qwith Mueller, has come out of the shadows and is on TV more and is talking more. I think he is pissed off at the outcome of the Mueller Investigation.

by Anonymousreply 61August 13, 2022 12:38 PM

I see a “heart attack” in Trump’s near future.

How difficult is it to induce a heart attack? Aren’t there drugs that can do this?

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2022 12:42 PM

R62, I might be of help.

by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2022 12:49 PM

[quote] Send him to the Isle of Elba. It worked for Napoleon.

No it didn't! Try St. Helena instead.

by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2022 12:53 PM

Send him to Mars using one of Elon Musk's SpaceX spacecrafts.

And get Musk on to that spacecraft as well, while we're at it.

by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2022 1:00 PM

He'll go back to where he began, to the place that nurtured his insanity - New York City.

by Anonymousreply 66August 13, 2022 1:09 PM

[quote]Well, apparently there will be health issue for the orange idiot soon. Hold on for more!

"Oh no, Trump died! He had a heart attack and fell down the stairs on a yacht oh no!"

by Anonymousreply 67August 13, 2022 1:13 PM

He looks awful in the golf tournament photos. And honestly, think about this. WTF has he been doing for the past almost two years? He doesn't go on vacations. He has no library. All he does is have meetings, some of them with Republicans, and complain about the election, and he schemes. Yes he has been scheming for a while. So what did he do with all those classified files? He hates to read. A lot of those files probably contain technical stuff. Someone else or several someones were in on this and I believe at the very least it involved Michael Flynn, Manafort, and Meadows. Possibly Jared. If any of these people are smarter than they are greedy, they will flip on him. I have to wonder what Cippolone knows. Because none of these people are discreet. They talked to someone. I bet Mnuchin lawyered up.

by Anonymousreply 68August 13, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote] Um, Buenos Aires is in Argentina

You're right of course. I was thinking of Sao Paulo.

by Anonymousreply 69August 13, 2022 7:16 PM

Maybe he can be a refugee in Madison the capital of Bolivia in Peru.

by Anonymousreply 70August 13, 2022 7:57 PM

I think they should offer Trump a tropical paradise...his very own island! He’ll be thrilled and relieved, and will envision golf every day, beautiful exotic women, and succulent meals every night. What a delightful surprise he’ll have when they drop his disgusting fat ass off at North Sentinel Island in the Bay of Bengal.

by Anonymousreply 71August 13, 2022 7:57 PM

Staten Island

by Anonymousreply 72August 13, 2022 8:08 PM

It's tempting, NMElderlez, but a bad idea. He would infect those uncontacted people with pathogens and kill them. And even being totally isolated, they add more good to the world than any Republican ever could.

by Anonymousreply 73August 13, 2022 8:09 PM

I so wish he could be forced into a State run nursing home for the remainder of his life.

by Anonymousreply 74August 13, 2022 9:32 PM

Life sentence in isolation with no parole.

by Anonymousreply 75August 13, 2022 9:48 PM

Another option: the charlatan could become a holy man in a white caftan and start a church for grifters and other riff raff.

Religion is after all has always been a refuge for scoundrels.

by Anonymousreply 76August 13, 2022 10:06 PM

These MAGAts will create some Church of Trump sect one day, mark my words. After all, it can't be just sheer coincidence that the first three letters of the name Trump are also the first three letters of the word TRUTH!!1!!

by Anonymousreply 77August 13, 2022 10:08 PM

^ JFK Jr will be in the pantheon of saints.

by Anonymousreply 78August 13, 2022 10:27 PM

Rikers. He better hope he doesn't get charged and convicted of a crime in Georgia because the Georgia prisons are last century bad.

by Anonymousreply 79August 13, 2022 10:41 PM

Atlanta Federal Penitentiary is listed as #4 toughest prison in the country. Al Capone was locked up there for a while. He made the comment after he was released that if you ever were sentenced to federal prison pray they didn't send you to Atlanta Fed.

These days it's used as a transfer facility. They hold 'em until they find a place to send them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 14, 2022 4:11 PM

I want to see the final act of the Law and Order: Trump show where all of the Trumps are in Jack McCoy's conference room and they all turn on each other. Junior sobbing and crying over Daddy, Ivanka and Jared having turned on him, Eric not understanding what's going on because he's really stupid, and Trump himself screaming and ranting at them all as they haul him away to the jail cell.

by Anonymousreply 81August 14, 2022 4:17 PM

The Trumps need to do community service for the rest of their lives. Picking trash by the roadside every day in all the different states. Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 82August 15, 2022 12:37 AM

I read an op-ed (NYT, maybe?) that said he’s headed straight for the White House.

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2022 12:46 AM

If he goes anywhere (unlikely), it'd be Saudi Arabia/UAE/Israel. The Saudis could make him a golf ambassador.

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2022 12:48 AM

[quote]Where is Robert Hanssen?

He's serving his 15 consecutive life sentences at ADX Florence.

(I've always been intrigued by the Hanssen case.)

by Anonymousreply 85August 15, 2022 12:51 AM

He will go somewhere like Monaco. He would never go to anywhere he views as a “shithole country” and he’s virulently racist/unworldly. He’d consider Russia, Saudi Arabia, anywhere in Latin America to be beneath him. He’ll be in whatever European country he can finagle a way into.

by Anonymousreply 86August 15, 2022 12:55 AM

If he can get out, he's going to Saudi Arabia

by Anonymousreply 87August 15, 2022 12:59 AM

[quote]Isn't Gitmo on an island?

Uhm, yeah, Cuba.

by Anonymousreply 88August 15, 2022 1:04 AM

Trump won't run anywhere because it is impossible for him to conceive that he's ever wrong, or that he'll ever be held accountable for anything!

by Anonymousreply 89August 15, 2022 1:05 AM

He’ll just be another OJ.

by Anonymousreply 90August 15, 2022 1:08 AM

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center has a vacancy. Trump can even swim in the ocean, one hour a week, under SWAT team surveillance, of course.

by Anonymousreply 91August 15, 2022 3:01 PM

Slovenia! Slovenia!!! Yaaas. He will be happy there. He will not live long, but he will be happy. Then one day, he vill not wek up.

by Anonymousreply 92August 15, 2022 4:56 PM

Complaining that his passports are missing after the "raid":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 15, 2022 6:00 PM

R93-;So he did know about the boxes and what was in them.

by Anonymousreply 94August 15, 2022 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!