Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden's Approval Rating Hits New Low

This has GOT to change around in next few weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2022 3:22 PM

Newer poll:

U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rose this week to its highest level since early June following a string of legislative victories, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2022 4:53 PM

Actually, the IBD poll is the newer one, R1. But glad to see at least one poll shows improvement.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2022 5:06 PM

He still beat Donald fair and square in 2020. He EARNED the right to be judged on his performance in the White House. Unlike that elderly poobutt wiseguy at Maralardo.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2022 6:25 PM

Polls don't matter as long as you VOTE.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2022 2:05 PM

Average's gone up now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 8:16 PM

78% of Democrats approve of Biden’s job performance, up from 65% in July. Sixty-six percent of Democrats approve of Biden on the economy, up from 54% in June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2022 12:13 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2022 12:19 PM

I ignore the polls.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2022 12:25 PM

[quote]I ignore the polls.

I didn't, and look where it got me.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2022 12:33 PM

It was up for a while, but now down again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2022 12:37 PM

Who are these polls? I've never been polled....I don't know about anyone else on here. The media wants Biden to fail...even the saintly, above it all, impartial PBS. They have commentators on there that always speak down about him in some way, never giving him any credit for the things he has done. I guess they want someone like trump, or trump himself, for the drama to bring in ratings. CNN is a good example now...leaning toward trumpism to draw in deplorables. I like a boring, hard working President...who gets things done.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2022 3:12 PM

[quote] I guess they want someone like trump, or trump himself, for the drama to bring in ratings.

1000%.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2022 3:15 PM

R10, can I buy you a calendar?

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2022 3:17 PM

"President Joe Biden’s approval rating sharply rose to 45% in September from a low of 36% two months earlier, according to an AP-NORC poll, a potential bright spot for Democrats ahead of November’s midterm elections where the party faces the uphill task of trying to retain control of both the House and the Senate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2022 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!