Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna’s A Trainwreck Tonight

She appeared on Jimmy Fallon looking like a big obnoxious slob, coked out of her mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386August 16, 2022 4:17 PM

Barely coherent. Going on and on about her new birthday grillz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2022 6:12 AM

She is morphing into an Asian.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2022 6:13 AM

Damn, that white bitch sure is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2022 6:16 AM

Everything about her is ridiculous. She aspires to be a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2022 6:25 AM

Her SPEAKING voice doesn't even sound like herself anymore, and not because of the grills or her usual affectations. She's had so much nasal and facial surgery that it affects her tone when speaking. It doesn't sound like her. Maybe some cortisone in her body and vocal chords. Why she had a nose job so late in life I don't get. So much filler and at least 4 facelifts. Her face doesn't move correctly and her breathing isn't the same. She's adopted a new speech pattern to accommodate some serious issues. She sounds both nasal and short of breath at once. She's pulled together - but not in great shape.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2022 6:25 AM

That hair is embarrassing. Cheap, thin, and outdated.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2022 6:26 AM

Here's part of the interview. She's iconic, like Dolly and Cher, so I expect her to be unconventional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2022 6:26 AM

Her ass looked freakish tonight. Like she was wearing a diaper.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2022 6:27 AM

R7 = Madonna on her fifth line of coke.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2022 6:27 AM

She's constantly slurring and has a new lisp

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2022 6:28 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2022 6:31 AM

She's totally out of breath throughout the interview, too, which is weird.

But her face looks better than it has in forever.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2022 6:32 AM

The grill(z) are distracting. It's hard enough to look at her face. Her fall is so depressing. She used to be too savvy for the trap she's put herself in.

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2022 6:38 AM

She was only on because of the Beyonce Renaissance, though it was clearly an off limit topic.

Take a bow Madonna. Remind everyone that you sold 400 million records. Brag a little. You're showing signs of brain damage. Who else but Jimmy Fallon would kiss your deformed ASS for 15 minutes of your gibberish? I don't think you'll be on this planet 10 years from now.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2022 6:42 AM

What, exactly, has happened to her? Drink? Drugs? What?

She's nearly the polar opposite of everything she used to (seem to) be.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2022 6:43 AM

Why was this freak randomly there? She doesn’t even have anything to promote.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2022 6:44 AM

r5, she was replaced.

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2022 6:46 AM

Here she is on Fallon only 5 years ago.

The difference is STAGGERING:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2022 6:47 AM

That woman really is an evil piece of shit. Did you watch the interview? She was laughing about how the DJ that helped get her music played is dead now. And then she said “pretty much everybody from that time is dead” and starting laughing again like a sicko.

She deserves all the misery in her life.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2022 6:49 AM

She's far to old to be acting like that, harridan cunt.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2022 6:50 AM

She looks like a Vietnamese moll.

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2022 6:51 AM

She literally laughed uncontrollably at the death of the guy who gave her her first big break at Danceteria. WottaCUNT.

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2022 6:51 AM

So just another normal night for Drunkdonna.

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2022 6:52 AM

I'm trying to piece together what made her become this ghoulish master she is now. I think after falling on stage performing at the BRIT Awards, she was never the same again. She was probably put on all types of pain killers and other prescription drugs, resulting in what we're seeing now.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2022 6:52 AM

*monster

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2022 6:52 AM

R24 She has been a nasty monster for over 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2022 6:55 AM

[quote]She literally laughed uncontrollably at the death of the guy who gave her her first big break at Danceteria. WottaCUNT

She’s fucking sick. It’s amazing how the mainstream press doesn’t call her out over her sick behavior. Just like in “Truth or Dare” when she laughed at finding out her hairstylist had been raped.

If this is the stuff she laughs about on camera, can you imagine what goes on when the cameras are off?

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2022 6:55 AM

Obvious, the only reason this elderly white woman wears grillz is to hide her uncontrollable slurring. However, her Bratz doll hair, makeup and outfit is quite cutting edge.

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2022 6:57 AM

R16, she was there to promote "Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2022 7:00 AM

[quote]That hair is embarrassing. Cheap, thin, and outdated.

I'll have you know that a team of underpaid teenage girls in Busan worked around the clock putting that hair together before it was flown out just in time for the show!

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2022 7:05 AM

Come on R24. Madonna has always been a textbook narcissist at best and an ASSHOLE. What she's done to her body and face is symptomatic of her other problems. She never really stood for anything - but she was creative and a good performer once. When I was 10 years old. This is the last time she looked human. 6 years ago. On Fallon. She doesn't sound great but it's her real voice and ass and the clothes are super fine. She's making and effort. Behaving like a human has always been hard for her.

yes I heard her, R19. She's a sick hearted bitch. Because her career and looks are over, she seems happy that others are DEAD. Long before their time. 63 is not old to someone whose mind matures with their body and spirit. It's the best time in life for many regular nobodies. Madonna doesn't get herself OR see herself at all. That's no excuse. She's a sociopath.

She was there because Beyonce was just named the most successful pop star of the this century by Billboard magazine. Madonna never stays gracious. It MUST be about her. She really is a sociopath.

Fallon is the only one who kisses Madonna and Streisand's ass. No one else deems them worthy of a guest spot. Boring, tone deaf, narcissistic OLD cunts. Talent and relevance long gone. But unwilling to look back. Humorless & Hideous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2022 7:06 AM

R24, she had hip replacement surgery and knee ligament repair. She's had tone down her exercise regimen because of these ailments. I think the fact that she can no longer dance around on stage like she used to depresses her, so she's resorted to looking and acting silly to convince herself she's still young at heart.

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2022 7:10 AM

R7 I like how she compliments herself multiple times for being so contro-ver-SEE-al. Such refined elocution, considering the pills and grillz.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2022 7:10 AM

She looks like a mean ass elderly chola.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2022 7:16 AM

Madonna delighting in being a cunt over the years:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2022 7:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 11, 2022 7:23 AM

[quote]What, exactly, has happened to her? Drink? Drugs? What?

R15 and R24 - I’ve been thinking (remember her pandemic bathtub videos??) that she’s been on painkillers for surgeries for some time due to what she put her body through when she was younger. She always was a raging narcissist cunt, but I think those drugs plus isolation during the pandemic, plus alcohol (probably), plus no one ever being able to telli her “no” really did a number on her. 😬

by Anonymousreply 37August 11, 2022 7:25 AM

She used to be so cool, now she’s pathetic trash.

by Anonymousreply 38August 11, 2022 7:29 AM

God Fallon is appalling. The very worst of current crap Amerian interviewers. And so utterly fake. He makes one long Graham Norton.

by Anonymousreply 39August 11, 2022 7:30 AM

She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40August 11, 2022 7:37 AM

Movie killer!

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2022 7:39 AM

R36 thank you because I was too lazy to do it. I'm not a huge fan of Madonna but that's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2022 7:41 AM

I really think Madonna is way too controlling to have a drug issue. She's just a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2022 7:42 AM

She's earned a spell at the funny farm for that monstrosity attached to her posterior alone.

by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2022 7:45 AM

Laughing at someone dying or being (anally) raped is pure psychotic.

People say she's always acted this way because she lost her mother when she was 5.

People are born this way even if both parents are alive and are the best parents in the world. Psychopaths and sociopaths cannot be cured or redeemed.

In some of the photos of her twin daughters they appear to have wide fearful teary or glazed over (almost dead looking) eyes like they are in constant terror of her.

by Anonymousreply 45August 11, 2022 7:53 AM

Enough with the painkillers due to her strenuous dancing and surgeries. She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46August 11, 2022 7:56 AM

Hopefully the dead DJ’s ghost comes and haunts the old cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47August 11, 2022 8:06 AM

A sad failing and flailing Nancy fading into the sunset. That neck! This will get worse before it gets better. She has a personality disorder, and not one of the good ones.

by Anonymousreply 48August 11, 2022 8:07 AM

“Narcy” ^^^ Fucking autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 49August 11, 2022 8:08 AM

She’s such a nasty, evil piece of shit. It’s so sad that of all the talented and kind artists from the 80’s that are gone, this is what’s left.

by Anonymousreply 50August 11, 2022 8:09 AM

R43, I agree that Madonna is a narcissist but people who are highly controlling are not exempt from substance abuse problems.

by Anonymousreply 51August 11, 2022 8:11 AM

I'm not a Madonna fan, so I don't care about her one way or the other, but I found her almost charming on Fallon. Maybe I just don't have enough other examples of her past appearances to compare with this one? Plus, she's always been a narcissist. From space. That shouldn't matter at this point. And that didn't bother me at all. I expect it.

The "everyone is dead" line was more sad, as I understood it. I didn't see it as mean spirited. But as a bleak, dark humor admission of an unfortunate truth. I assume she meant AIDS and age.

by Anonymousreply 52August 11, 2022 8:13 AM

She has always been a narcissist. They had never stopped me from liking her up until the pandemic on IG when she wasn't "living up" to the image I had of her.

R12 is correct: her face hasn't looked this good in a while. I'm starting to get used to this "stout" new Madonna. I'm going to start embracing this version of her. I like it.

I hope her movie goes forward soon and it's a hit upon release.

Also, R36 is correct. People are just projecting whatever they want on her because they hate her.

by Anonymousreply 53August 11, 2022 8:18 AM

R1- She looks like a fat muppet in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 54August 11, 2022 8:52 AM

She just released a new song, and I shit you not, called Material Gwoooorl, with some black “queer” “artist”. It is beyond embarrassing for words.

by Anonymousreply 55August 11, 2022 8:53 AM

She’s now a professional victim. Camille Paglia read her for filth a few years ago, and rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2022 8:55 AM

[quote]She was probably put on all types of pain killers and other prescription drugs, resulting in what we're seeing now.

Welcome to the club.

by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2022 8:56 AM

[quote]Camille Paglia read her for filth a few years ago

Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2022 8:58 AM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2022 8:59 AM

Why does her body look so weird?

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2022 10:02 AM

I'm in Switzerland with Tina. A true legend. She danced in heels in her 70s.

Madonna is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2022 10:05 AM

[quote]In some of the photos of her twin daughters they appear to have wide fearful teary or glazed over (almost dead looking) eyes like they are in constant terror of her.

The twins never look happy in photos. Almost never smile and if one does smile, it's a strained forced smile.

by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2022 10:08 AM

R7 See... once she calmed down, it was an amazing interview. It's a shame she just HAS to go out like this.

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2022 10:19 AM

She is tremendous

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2022 10:19 AM

Literally, r64

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2022 10:25 AM

uhhgg that ass is so disgusting, she must have a head injury

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2022 10:38 AM

At first, I thought she was using the grills to hide braces. And now I think she's using them to hide dentures that lack her trademark gap.

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2022 10:41 AM

Erika Jayne from RHOBH vibes with that cheap ass blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2022 10:45 AM

Oh fuck you people are unhinged! Ahahahahahahahaha

JFC. Block one or two people and 90% of the replies are gone.

Evil? Psychotic? You dumb fucking cunts describe yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2022 10:46 AM

Hi Madge ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 70August 11, 2022 10:58 AM

r70, I genuinely don't think Madonna could figure out how to use this site.

by Anonymousreply 71August 11, 2022 10:59 AM

R70 Oh yes because only Madge would point out the hysterics here.

She was actually funny and the interview was good. Her grillz and look was ridiculous. The ugliest grillz ever. If she looked normal this would have been a great interview.

by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2022 11:01 AM

One little thing...

You could tell how young the audience was when she mentioned her first song ("Everybody") and no one applauded.

Usually, when an artist mentions an early song which began their career, the audience applauds because they remember it.

Especially an audience full of "fans".

by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2022 11:13 AM

R73 you think a late night talk show is full of Gen Z? Ahahahahahahahaha trying to make a point to slam Madonna and make yourself look like an idiot. No, hun.

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2022 11:15 AM

No, I am a Madonna fan.

I was a little bothered by the fact that an audience full of her supposed "fans" didn't know her first song.

by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2022 11:19 AM

A lot of this desperate clowning (like the Beeple vagina tree) is just a calculated bid to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2022 11:23 AM

I'd argue that most Millennials don't even know Everybody. I'm 48 and I don't think I knew it until much later. I'm pretty sure I didn't know Burning Up until my 20s when a friend introduced me to it. I still think those two songs are okay. I probably appreciate them a little more now.

As a kid, I only knew the three singles (Borderline, Celebrate, Lucky Star).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2022 11:27 AM

[quote]Madonna’s A Trainwreck Tonight

Tonight?

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2022 11:35 AM

She looks really good last night. I’m glad that she was being Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2022 12:49 PM

That crepey neck must bother her. She needs a neck lift with platysmaplasty to return the contour of the neck to a youthful inverted L shape.

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2022 1:07 PM

In 5 days she turns 64. Can anyone honestly say that routine is cute and charming at her age? Dressing like Avril Lavigne circa 2004 and flirting with a bloated alcoholic in his 40’s?

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2022 1:10 PM

[quote]As a kid, I only knew the three singles (Borderline, Celebrate, Lucky Star)

"Holiday." Although she did have a "Celebration" much later.

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2022 1:13 PM

I would’ve guessed her first song was Like a Virgin…but then I was born in the mid-80’s.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2022 1:18 PM

I'm 50 and "Everybody" came out when I was 11, and it really only made the dance charts, so I'd say you'd have to be close to mid-50s or older to really remember the song. You had to have been out dancing when it was a hit, or else you probably missed it.

It's always shocking to me how quickly she became ultra famous. "Holiday" came out in September 1983 and her infamous performance on the MTV Music Awards was only a year later.

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2022 1:18 PM

Pretty soon she'll be forced to appear on Alex Jones'.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2022 1:25 PM

R7 clip of Madonna and Jimmy was cute banter playing off of each other, she's obviously very relaxed, friendly and comfortable with him, I thought it was Madonna being her real self, and I enjoyed it. She also seems relaxed around Mike Meyers on SNL skits, Jimmy F and Mike M allows her personality shine through for the better... I love you, Madonna, and 400 million records is something to crow about, it's proof of an amazing decades long career, quite an accomplishment. :-)

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2022 1:42 PM

“I’m so controversial”. No you’re not. You’re just narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2022 1:58 PM

OP- In that photo Madonna looks like a SKANKY TRANNY.

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2022 2:01 PM

On the Cher vs Madonna thread, I'm surprised Madonna got so many votes (as prettier)

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2022 2:03 PM

R89- She would get my vote as SKANKIER.

by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2022 2:05 PM

Was she on some substance last night? Not alcohol, because other stuff?

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2022 2:14 PM

^ BUT other stuff?

by Anonymousreply 92August 11, 2022 2:15 PM

She looks like that trans Jessica Alves. I mean it’s u canny and frightening there’s one of that FUG let alone two and both have unlimited cash to keep ruining themselves with plastic and rat poison and we have to see it in real time. I miss 80s Madonna. Dance queen, wanted to be a pop star but thought she was more yet wasn’t so she knew to keep off politics and anything but dance music and shitty movies.

by Anonymousreply 93August 11, 2022 2:21 PM

Madonna is a narcissistic egomanic psycho but if you're not like that you don't become as big as she was.

I don't think that people with empathic good nature can survive in the world of entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 94August 11, 2022 2:30 PM

Ew, atrocious. Even sadder was scrolling down the link at R11 and seeing her oldest daughter trying to look as dirty and whorish as mom. They look pathetic and unclean.

by Anonymousreply 95August 11, 2022 2:34 PM

I wonder what happened to her so-called discipline that she let herself go so hard. Madonna is the last person I'd have expected to have become a drunken and surgery addled mess. Was it the divorce from Guy that sent her down this path?

by Anonymousreply 96August 11, 2022 2:37 PM

Does she still have that young, black adopted boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2022 2:54 PM

Does she really think that fake-ass butt looks good? Creepy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2022 3:15 PM

Is her AARP card studded with stainless steel spikes?

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote]Laughing at someone dying or being (anally) raped is pure psychotic.

But it's okay if they're being vaginally or orally raped??

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2022 3:51 PM

[quote] I don't think that people with empathic good nature can survive in the world of entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2022 3:53 PM

It must eat at her to see Gaga having such a successful film career, which is what she really wanted for herself more than anything and could never get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2022 3:54 PM

[quote] I don't think that people with empathic good nature can survive in the world of entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2022 3:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2022 3:57 PM

She may have sold 400 million or whatever records but she will never be remembered for her voice.

She will be remembered for hype, shock value, catchy tunes and lyrics, and outrageous behavior, and in the end, a sad decline.

by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2022 3:59 PM

Madonna needs to remake Sextette.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2022 4:01 PM

R2

Why am I standing on a cloud

Every time you're around?

And my sadness disappears

Every time you are near

You must be an Asian

I can see it in your eyes

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2022 4:08 PM

[quote]It must eat at her to see Gaga having such a successful film career

LOL, uhm ok...

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2022 4:08 PM

I am reliably informed that a friend sent this interview to Debbie Harry, and she replied with.....

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2022 5:10 PM

So funny how all the comments calling her (the most successful female artist in history) desperate, evil, pathetic, a cunt, washed up, etc. don't realize they are talking about themselves and each other.

Just my TRUE two cents.

Fucking pathetic projectionists.

by Anonymousreply 110August 11, 2022 5:40 PM

She reminds me of elderly Mae West—clinging to some ludicrous fantasy of herself with zero insight that it makes her appear desperate and pathetic. She’s not in on the joke—she is the joke.

by Anonymousreply 111August 11, 2022 5:52 PM

Aren't grillz out? Not to mention ridiculous especially on a geriatric?

by Anonymousreply 112August 11, 2022 5:57 PM

Those extensions look like she bought them at CVS for $4.99.

by Anonymousreply 113August 11, 2022 6:00 PM

[quote] Fucking pathetic projectionists.

Pot, thy name is kettle.

by Anonymousreply 114August 11, 2022 6:19 PM

I love her ridiculously huge fake tits in OP's photo.

It's like she's turning herself into a gigantic sex doll.

by Anonymousreply 115August 11, 2022 6:21 PM

Why does every white woman have that same long parted blonde hairstyle with no bangs that shows the roots? Not knocking people's preferences but it don't think it's flattering to the aging process.

by Anonymousreply 116August 11, 2022 6:23 PM

She desperately needs a new hair style. She has basically rocked the same hair since Ray Of Light (with a couple of brief exceptions) and it's tiresome.

The grills just make her speech muddy and they are also hideous, and age her face. From afar it gives her the appearance of having rotten hag teeth.

The butt looked huge and clownish when she put her back to the audience. Does she honestly think it's a good look? She should have gone for half of the size she did, if anything.

I hate to say it because I have always been a fan of her music, but I wish she would only be heard (sans grills) and not seen now, because she seems incapable of behaving like anything other than a narcissistic monster now, in interviews and on social media. It didn't matter as much when she was at the height of her fame, but it doesn't read well at all now. Clearly, she is either incapable of reading the room anymore, either, or is in denial.

by Anonymousreply 117August 11, 2022 7:07 PM

[quote] But her face looks better than it has in forever.

I agree. Vietnamese Madonna is a major improvement over Pirate Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 118August 11, 2022 9:11 PM

R102 HOG was not successful. It flopped. Gaga had to write with FIVE people to get an Oscar and she was listed LAST in credits. No, it must eat Gaga up that her music is irrelevant and she was surpassed by dozens of pop starlets.

The Madonna hate is from fan bases (see above) that Madonna annihilated into oblivion. Madonna is permanently in the top 5 most successful acts in music history. That must HURT. Drag her all you must for her antics now (she is looking and being ridiculous) but her achievements are something no woman will surpass. And that brings the hate which fills my heart.

by Anonymousreply 119August 11, 2022 9:41 PM

We get it. Madonna is successful blah blah blah. She's still a hot mess and not above criticism. Should we not criticize politicians and millionaires because of their success?

by Anonymousreply 120August 11, 2022 9:44 PM

Seriously though….what do you think she’s on? Opiates, coke, alcohol, benzos? All of the above? She used to be so much more put together and athletic with a slamming bod. I never would have imagined her getting diaper-style ass implants. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 121August 11, 2022 9:54 PM

Still trying to hide those veiny arms and hands plus now adding that crepey neck to the list. She’s starting to get turkey wattles and those cheap ugly neckkaces don’t hide that.

by Anonymousreply 122August 11, 2022 9:59 PM

R121 No drugs except maybe pot every now and then. I think she’s having a mental episode. She obviously doesn’t hide her age as she mentions her birthday all the time.

R122 oh look a triggered fan of other stars. Who cares if her body is showing age. She CERTAINLY could wear thing to hide her flaws better yet doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 123August 11, 2022 10:00 PM

I feel she would have aged better without all this work. She was getting better looking with age before she got addicted to plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 124August 11, 2022 10:01 PM

She’s a narcissist who lost her youthful appeal and has crumbled under the pressure of that reality.

by Anonymousreply 125August 11, 2022 10:08 PM

[quote]It must eat at her to see Gaga having such a successful film career, which is what she really wanted for herself more than anything and could never get.

To be fair, it was much harder for a singer to be taken seriously as an actress when she was coming up.

If she had done Evita today, she would have won the oscar for it hands down. That being said, she did win the Golden Globe as well as was nominated for other major acting awards.

by Anonymousreply 126August 11, 2022 10:10 PM

This is what she would have looked like without all the work:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 11, 2022 10:14 PM

Madonna came very close to winning the oscar for Evita.

Madonna's movie career will get a much-needed reevaluation somewhere down the road. And

by Anonymousreply 128August 11, 2022 10:15 PM

R127 Not true. Siblings do not age the same.

R125 And your precious Gaga ISN’T a narcissist who can’t mentally handle not being nominated for awards or she doesn’t exist, who call the paps multiple times a day to walk out in different idiotic outfits? Sit the fuck down.

R128 Had she not done Body Of Evidence and did the movie after (forgot the name) with Harvey Keital and it was a hit, she’d have been nominated. She was fantastic in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 129August 11, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote] If she had done Evita today, she would have won the oscar for it hands down.

*laughs in Patti LuPone*

by Anonymousreply 130August 11, 2022 10:18 PM

Ms Vadge Wildenstein. Puke.

by Anonymousreply 131August 11, 2022 10:19 PM

I’m never sure why people try to ridiculously slam other celebs with things that are so absurd it reads jealousy of another fan base.

R130 Patti begged to be in the movie and was told only as the MOTHER! Ahahahahahahahaha. Gee I wonder how well Evita would have done with her in the lead in the movie? Spoiler- terrible.

by Anonymousreply 132August 11, 2022 10:20 PM

I have always claimed when one has absolutely no talent they will constantly reinvent themselves no matter how horrifying just to garner attention.

by Anonymousreply 133August 11, 2022 10:20 PM

R133 And that’s what Gaga did. Correct, pathetic! Such a media creation.

by Anonymousreply 134August 11, 2022 10:22 PM

I read this thread before I watched the interview. I expected the worst. It really wasn't that bad. All the huge female singers have idiosyncratic personalities. They're all a little off kilter in some way: Madonna, Mariah, Cher, Celine. I do wish she could get through an interview without referring to anything sexual. It's almost like that's the only way she feels can relate to people sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 135August 11, 2022 10:23 PM

R128 She came close to getting nominated. Very close. Had she campaigned she likely would have been nominated. She wouldn’t have won.

R133 I’m not sure who you’re referencing but it certainly isn’t Madonna. I know what you’re trying to do and you’re unsuccessful.

by Anonymousreply 136August 11, 2022 10:24 PM

Im not a big fan but Gaga can actually sing and is objectively more talented. But Madonna is a better visionary who controlled her career and created a persona that endured. With her limited talent, she made up with writing and choreography. And also hooking up with talented producers and designers to create interesting songs and albums. Her 80s and 90s discography is the best of any pop star I've heard. She's a Walt Disney type, a shrewd businesswoman.

by Anonymousreply 137August 11, 2022 10:26 PM

R135 Same. I don’t take celebrities and their weird personalities seriously. They’re all weird. Some put on a front to seem sweet and all, like Armie Hammer. Those are the ones I think are the real freaks and nuts.

by Anonymousreply 138August 11, 2022 10:26 PM

I don't think anyone is arguing Madonna isn't an absolute entertainment legend. That is a fact, like it or not. I have always been a huge fan of hers. However, I am not a fan of any celebrity to the degree that I think they are above criticism. Madonna has put out some bad records and bad films, for sure. What I think is also worth of criticism is the behavior the last 5 or so years and the really awful plastic surgery. She needs new management and career guidance, and some voice other than her own or that of the "yes" people around her to advise. She is not reading the room anymore, at all.

by Anonymousreply 139August 11, 2022 10:28 PM

She doesn't sound coked out, she sounds overwhelmingly self-conscious as she has always sounded in talk shows and interviews.

by Anonymousreply 140August 11, 2022 10:33 PM

Not long now until she's actually mistaken for an MTF by people under 45 who's never heard of her before and don't know who she is. She's clearly taken inspiration from Amanda Lepore and Jessica Alves.

by Anonymousreply 141August 11, 2022 10:34 PM

[quote]Just like in “Truth or Dare” when she laughed at finding out her hairstylist had been raped.

Remember that Madonna is a textbook narcissist and as such needs to be the center of attention AT ALL TIME. So what was the alternative scenario to this episode. Like any human being she could have commiserated and show understanding, empathy, and respect to the hairstylist. But look, what happens in this alternative scenario? It becomes the hairstylist's moment. It is unbearable. Madonna relinquishing being the center of the world if only for 10 seconds? Hell no, she's existentially incapable of that so she laughs, fully aware that it is SO inappropriate to what the situation was calling that she will keep being everyone else's center of attention: it is her moment after all, and it must always be her moment.

by Anonymousreply 142August 11, 2022 10:35 PM

They are day apart in age. I’m just saying. She looks amazing for almost 64.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 11, 2022 10:36 PM

R142 JFC calm down. It’s not that serious.

by Anonymousreply 144August 11, 2022 10:36 PM

It apears Madonna has been replaced by a Puerto Rican drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 145August 11, 2022 10:41 PM

Rachel Evan Wood is playing Madonna in the Weird Al movie. Daniel Radcliffe plays Weird Al. I didn’t know how much of a role Madonna played in his early life. Rachel’s role isn’t supporting apparently.

by Anonymousreply 146August 11, 2022 10:45 PM

Oh calm down and put your Madonna-grill back in R129. If anyone said something about Gaga, it wasn’t me; I wouldn’t be surprised if she took a similar course. They both have created stunning careers. That doesn’t erase the current state of affairs regarding Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 147August 11, 2022 10:47 PM

I don’t think Madonna realizes her core audience are 50 and 60 year olds. She’s basically turned them off.

by Anonymousreply 148August 11, 2022 10:50 PM

And the desparation she exudes isn't gaining her any young fans. Young people love Stevie Nicks, Cher, Dolly Parton, Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger yet Madonna is not in that list. She's seen as scary, disgusting and predatory.

by Anonymousreply 149August 11, 2022 11:04 PM

This is quite something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 11, 2022 11:05 PM

She partied with Questlove and Nile Rodgers last night.

by Anonymousreply 151August 11, 2022 11:10 PM

Jesus Christ she doesn't even look or sound like Madonna anymore. And she seemed a bit out of it, like she was on something.

WTF happened to her?

by Anonymousreply 152August 11, 2022 11:12 PM

[quote] Madonna came very close to winning the oscar for Evita.

She wasn't even nominated. You can't be 'close to winning" if you're not even nominated.

by Anonymousreply 153August 11, 2022 11:16 PM

She looks like a Filipino whore in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 154August 11, 2022 11:17 PM

R116, the jet-black roots look bizarre. Did she dye it that color to make it more "youthful" ?

by Anonymousreply 155August 11, 2022 11:18 PM

R153 Says the person flipping out insanely at a harmless comment.

by Anonymousreply 156August 11, 2022 11:20 PM

Just checking in. Still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 157August 11, 2022 11:20 PM

R157 oooooooooooooooooh woooooow. Good one

by Anonymousreply 158August 11, 2022 11:21 PM

Vadgebot is having a meltdown, get the popcorn 🍿 and enjoy the circus!

by Anonymousreply 159August 11, 2022 11:23 PM

r/5/r14/r31 is the Ancient White Fags Troll, who was just outed in the Shania Twain thread as being a white Canadian man who is well into middle age. His whole DL persona is an act.

by Anonymousreply 160August 11, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote]I'm 50 and "Everybody" came out when I was 11, and it really only made the dance charts, so I'd say you'd have to be close to mid-50s or older to really remember the song. You had to have been out dancing when it was a hit, or else you probably missed it.

I'm in my mid-40s and I was in second grade when Madonna's first album came out.

by Anonymousreply 161August 11, 2022 11:40 PM

Malignant narcissism folks

by Anonymousreply 162August 11, 2022 11:47 PM

This 63-year old plastic surgery freak clumsily trying to flirt with Jimmy Fallon is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 163August 11, 2022 11:49 PM

I can barely look at her now. Or even listen to her music. And I was just listening to a lot of it a few months ago. That NFT was the last straw for me.

by Anonymousreply 164August 12, 2022 12:08 AM

R164 is trying too hard. Ahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 165August 12, 2022 12:11 AM

Her last defending followers are brainwashed cult members at this point

by Anonymousreply 166August 12, 2022 12:23 AM

Hardcore fans are so weird. I don't know the bitch but I can acknowledge she had some catchy tunes but is a terrible actress and appears quite out of it these days. Also, quite a cunt but the the people freaking over criticism of her are bizarre

by Anonymousreply 167August 12, 2022 12:48 AM

[quote]This 63-year old plastic surgery freak clumsily trying to flirt with Jimmy Fallon is just sad.

64 next week.

by Anonymousreply 168August 12, 2022 12:51 AM

Imagine how much better Gaga would have been in Evita. She would have easily won the Oscar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 12, 2022 12:57 AM

R166, my close friend is a Madonna fan like myself but he is WAY more defnensive about her. He gets offended when anyone suggests she needs to retire and he even thought the idea of her doing the NFT with bugs crawling out of her vagina was "neat". No. No it is not.

by Anonymousreply 170August 12, 2022 1:17 AM

Oh fucking please. Gaga did not win that Oscar. The only reason that was given to her is because a bunch of old, bitter, battered Queens (the Academy) have always hated Madonna and thought that was the perfect revenge for trampling over their careers and always doing what she wanted. Elton, the coward, who hid deep in the closet and married a woman, while Madonna was putting gay people almost SINGLE FUCKING HANDED-ly into the mainstream. Of course there were others like Cyndi Lauper, Elizabeth Taylor, Boy George who supported us, or got the pearl clutchers sticks lodged further up their asses, but none said, FUCK YOU... They are here - GET USED TO IT like Madonna.

What's even more pathetic, is you miserable pieces of trash had to wait around 30 years before you were able to pounce on her. Her first true downfall after American Life. You jumped on the conservatives side and trashed her relentlessly, so you are no better than them.

Gaga's Oscar win was not genuine, it was revenge... she sucks as an actress.

And she definitely purchased the Golden Globe. She was absolutely awful in AHS.

by Anonymousreply 171August 12, 2022 1:22 AM

And fuck Patti, who sounds like a cackling coyote compared to Madonna on her "piece of shit" version of Buenos Aires.

Just another cunt who thinks it makes her cool to trash Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 172August 12, 2022 1:24 AM

Example of crazed fan at R171/172.

Calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 173August 12, 2022 1:25 AM

Yes, I am the unhinged one R173. GASLIGHTING doesn't work on this fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 174August 12, 2022 1:26 AM

R171 Well said.

by Anonymousreply 175August 12, 2022 1:28 AM

R4, it's sad but that is who she is styling herself after. Next stop will be a reality show. And she won't even be the star.

by Anonymousreply 176August 12, 2022 1:28 AM

Who's gaslighting you, you weird freak?

Madonna, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 177August 12, 2022 1:29 AM

It surprises me that Madonna has less than 20 million followers on Instagram. Beyonce has like 300 million or some crazy number.

She's a joke on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 178August 12, 2022 1:30 AM

R16, Fallon grew up with Madonna. She'll always be a star to him.

by Anonymousreply 179August 12, 2022 1:33 AM

R18, you can hear the old Madonna's distinctive speaking voice in that video.

by Anonymousreply 180August 12, 2022 1:34 AM

I'm really curious what happened to her in the last few years because although she has been fucking with her face consistently since Hard Candy, she never really had any procedures that were too overwhelming. But after the Rebel Heart Tour and before Madame X, something happened to her where she really ramped up the plastic surgeries and went too far. The ass implants, the grills, the breast implants, the slurred speech.

I don't know if it's a result of pain killers after her fall at the Brit Awards or a mix of age and her dancing years catching up with her, but she has declined rapidly in the last three or four years.

And it's only going to get worse.

by Anonymousreply 181August 12, 2022 1:39 AM

Well, all I can say is that she gets everybody’s attention- whether positive or negative.

by Anonymousreply 182August 12, 2022 1:40 AM

Some of it is genetics, too, R181. People can age well for years and then suddenly hit a wall.

by Anonymousreply 183August 12, 2022 1:42 AM

Not sure why anyone thinks ass implants resulting in the loaded diaper look is attractive. Those surgeons should lose their licenses.

by Anonymousreply 184August 12, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote] If she had done Evita today, she would have won the oscar for it hands down.

Not in a million years.

by Anonymousreply 185August 12, 2022 1:45 AM

R178 She doesn’t pay for bots.

by Anonymousreply 186August 12, 2022 1:49 AM

[quote]coked out of her mind.

Madonna isn't fun enough to do coke.

by Anonymousreply 187August 12, 2022 1:51 AM

Have to agree with R186 on that one.

by Anonymousreply 188August 12, 2022 1:51 AM

Even she can't destroy her legacy, but she's not doing it any favors at this point.

by Anonymousreply 189August 12, 2022 2:01 AM

R100 I was referencing the makeup artist. She was forcibly sodomized.

by Anonymousreply 190August 12, 2022 2:01 AM

This version of ‘Get Together’ found on her latest release isn’t half bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 12, 2022 2:07 AM

What about this one? Quite energetic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 12, 2022 2:14 AM

Haunting Spiritual Madonna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 12, 2022 2:20 AM

R171 is delusional. Vadge never did a damn thing for the gays that wasn't purely self-interest.

by Anonymousreply 194August 12, 2022 2:36 AM

Madonna does look really good last night.

by Anonymousreply 195August 12, 2022 2:36 AM

R192 I love that one. She re-recorded the vocals and they are some of her best.

by Anonymousreply 196August 12, 2022 2:37 AM

[quote]Not sure why anyone thinks ass implants resulting in the loaded diaper look is attractive. Those surgeons should lose their licenses.

Should tattoo artists also lose their licenses when you see a tattoo you don't like?

by Anonymousreply 197August 12, 2022 2:37 AM

I actually enjoyed this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 12, 2022 2:40 AM

[quote]She doesn't sound coked out, she sounds overwhelmingly self-conscious as she has always sounded in talk shows and interviews.

You're mistaking self-consciousness with ego-consciousness. Madonna is one of the least self-conscious people on the planet. She only knows ego.

by Anonymousreply 199August 12, 2022 2:40 AM

R198, she did that segment a lot better than many younger singers have done.

by Anonymousreply 200August 12, 2022 2:42 AM

R194. It must suck to have never been loved. Her love for Christopher Flynn and what he brought out in her was purely genuine. Like I said, it must suck to be so vile, bitter, jaded and just an overall vicious cunt.

Again with the progression. You are the delusional one.

by Anonymousreply 201August 12, 2022 2:49 AM

R198, I liked that too. She sounded good which I'm surprised by.

by Anonymousreply 202August 12, 2022 3:13 AM

R201 The hate she gets is so over the top it’s comical. I laugh. I love her. I love she’s not perfect. I do think she’s gone bonkers since 2020-ish. Still, she’s a genius. Her story, including the myths (they all have them), are interesting. There’ll never be a female star who’ll have the deep impact she’s had. Her music is expansive in scope. I find it sad she’s struggling right now. Getting back with WBR is already having a positive impact. That 400 million sold number is likely after they recertifications of her catalog. She’s way undercertified.

I fucking hate the grillz and think they’re hideous, but you know what, I don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 203August 12, 2022 3:13 AM

Isn’t she every night?

by Anonymousreply 204August 12, 2022 3:14 AM

The moment I saw The Girlie Show DVD I knew she was the real deal. She hasn’t ever quite performed that freely again. Why’s It So Hard got me. Her vocals and passionate delivery sealed it.

by Anonymousreply 205August 12, 2022 3:17 AM

Completely agree with pretty much everything you said, R203. And the woman is a true ally. I don't love a lot of things she does but it's not my life and she's entitled to do what she wants.

The grillz are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 206August 12, 2022 3:17 AM

How did she go from stoic Madame X wearing an eye patch and. talking about herself in the third person, to an elderly woman trying too hard to be a cool and hip teenager? 🫠🥴

by Anonymousreply 207August 12, 2022 3:19 AM

I really enjoyed Madonna and The Breakfast Club doc. Real photos and recordings of conversations revealed a Madonna we rarely see. It was touching. She was vulnerable, sweet, and fucking hungry for fame. Her former band mates really crafted a loving tribute to her. Her former boyfriend, Dan Gilroy, from the band has been with Shelly Duval living in TX for a long time. He takes care of her. They said, when the Breakfast Club had some mid 80s hits, Madonna the huge star stopped by and wished them well when they were recording one day. You can tell Dan Gilroy adored her. You see her raw, real talent for music on display. They said lyrics just spilled out of her. She had a natural musicality.

The actress who played her died earlier this year at age 26. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 208August 12, 2022 3:24 AM

She's obviously upset about Anne Heche -- she and Anne were friends. Can we give her a break for once?

by Anonymousreply 209August 12, 2022 3:28 AM

R201 could not be more full of steaming shit. Not one word she says is true.

by Anonymousreply 210August 12, 2022 3:36 AM

R203 better articulated how I feel about her.

The pandemic did a number on a lot of people. And it affected her in a unique way. She's human. She was in a rut, and I think she's starting to climb her way out.

Also, I love R160. #NeverForget

by Anonymousreply 211August 12, 2022 9:43 AM

Whatever surgeries she’d had to her face must have settled because she looks much better now than the last couple of years. She’s batshit crazy and a bit of a train wreck but at least she’s never boring.

by Anonymousreply 212August 12, 2022 9:53 AM

She really does look SO much better now. In the face, that is.

Her ass, however, is nothing short of tragique.

by Anonymousreply 213August 12, 2022 10:08 AM

The work on her face isn't that bad, IMO. You can tell she's had work done of course, but I don't think she looks like a freak.

by Anonymousreply 214August 12, 2022 11:12 AM

It's 'settled', as they say, considerably, r214.

It was extremely bad, and not that long ago. Either she's found the most talented clean-up surgeon in the world or it's 'settled'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 12, 2022 11:18 AM

It's true it was bad R215. Maybe that contributed to her meltdown. But good things come to those who wait.

by Anonymousreply 216August 12, 2022 12:57 PM

She has a TikTok? I swear more TikTok is becoming irrelevant and will be dead soon now that all the old people use it and are posting on it. Just like with Facebook.

She doesn't look like a demon anymore. She looks like a lot like Lil Kim now.

by Anonymousreply 217August 12, 2022 1:13 PM

I think it's funny that people think social media platforms aren't fads and that they become irrelevant due to elder infiltration.

by Anonymousreply 218August 12, 2022 1:33 PM

I watched about 20 seconds of that Fallon interview which is about all I could take. I loathe him. But the only thing I could see from a 64 year old woman dressed like a 15 year old was sad and pathetic. This used to be a style icon and now she looks like these two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 12, 2022 3:56 PM

She's a product of marketing and ambition (mostly but not exclusively hers). She has never been a real artist nor a socio-political mover/shaker groundbreaker (that was all styling).

Since her "product" was sexual precocity, now that she is no longer sexual there's nothing left to market.

This shit about "legacy" is pumped up tripe. Her "legacy" is essentially being a celebrity that provided pop culture's version of the Big Mac.

by Anonymousreply 220August 12, 2022 4:49 PM

I hope she doesn’t drive herself anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 221August 12, 2022 4:54 PM

Wrong r220. She was a real artist and had great music.

by Anonymousreply 222August 12, 2022 4:59 PM

They reminds me a lot of Lil Kim who butchered her appearance so badly with awful procedures and reached the point of no return. Like Lil Kim, Madonna now looks Korean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 12, 2022 5:06 PM

To paraphrase a many repeated line from Sunset Blvd: There's nothing tragic about being 63. Unless you behave like you're 33.

by Anonymousreply 224August 12, 2022 5:13 PM

Very unlikable and sick sense of humor. No wonder all of her “friends” are her employees.

by Anonymousreply 225August 12, 2022 5:14 PM

Let me improve that line somewhat: There's nothing tragic about being 64, Madonna. Unless you conduct yourself like you're 14.

by Anonymousreply 226August 12, 2022 5:18 PM

Tonight? Where you been the last few years, OP?

by Anonymousreply 227August 12, 2022 5:35 PM

I agree R222. One of the pop music crafters ever. But her personality and sense of self are really ugly. She seems angry.

by Anonymousreply 228August 12, 2022 6:08 PM

OMG Lil Kim looks like an alien. Can she even suck dick anymore with her lips and mouth so tight like that?!

by Anonymousreply 229August 12, 2022 6:23 PM

(R136) I certainly did mean Madonna, she obviously cannot face facts, namely, she's old, and constantly attempting to act young is pitiful. Her "talent" consisted of a small voice, shaking her ass, spreading her legs and whatever contortions that will attract attention. Pitiful indeed.

by Anonymousreply 230August 12, 2022 7:18 PM

She had a tremendous impact on the culture, in a very particular way. Nobody today can compare to the impact Madonna had.

by Anonymousreply 231August 12, 2022 7:42 PM

R231 She was nothing but a cheap slut. Anybody can do that. Hardly world changing.

by Anonymousreply 232August 12, 2022 7:50 PM

r232 you know nothing

by Anonymousreply 233August 12, 2022 7:58 PM

Our next attraction for your pleasure, Grandma Madonna singing her big hits "I'm Old But I Can Still Spread My Legs" and a follow up, "Stupid You Making Me Rich." She certainly belongs in a circus side show.

by Anonymousreply 234August 12, 2022 8:34 PM

The only thing she hasn’t done yet is have anal sex on stage while singing “Erotica.”

by Anonymousreply 235August 12, 2022 8:43 PM

It’s too bad she couldn’t focus on what she does well which is making pop music- good music is timeless. It’s revealing to see what’s important to her.

by Anonymousreply 236August 12, 2022 8:44 PM

R236 Except it was her producers that made her good music. Not her.

by Anonymousreply 237August 12, 2022 8:46 PM

She hosted a party with Nile Rodgers (who produced the Like a Virgin album) the other night. She needs to work with him again instead of these producers of the moment she has been working with for the past 15 years that have given her subpar results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 12, 2022 8:48 PM

Give it a rest r237. Everybody works with a producer.

by Anonymousreply 239August 12, 2022 8:48 PM

R239 never heard of Prince.

by Anonymousreply 240August 12, 2022 8:51 PM

99% of them work with producers

by Anonymousreply 241August 12, 2022 8:59 PM

She's too old to be working with anyone.

She has enough money, doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 242August 12, 2022 9:08 PM

Roller Skating? She's so ironically (broken) hip!

by Anonymousreply 243August 12, 2022 9:13 PM

There will always be detractors hellbent on diminishing Madonna's worth. Madonna has accomplished a lot during her several decades of her fame, but for these people 99% of that is due to mostly male producers, managers, songwriters, publicists, agents, etc. If you've ever watched a Madonna concert, SHE is the one up there on stage performing. SHE is the one the people paid money to see, so to attribute her success solely to the people behind the scenes is a ridiculous negation of the woman at the center of the empire that she has built.

by Anonymousreply 244August 12, 2022 9:25 PM

She started to slur when her bottom lip surgery was botched several years ago. The vibe I get is nerve damage. The grills make it worse, of course and now the substance abuse. She is cogent on the new 2022 guest spot on Fallon, so there's that. The worst "ageless" procedure she does is that ENORMOUS PUFFY FACE. It's worse than the diseased Brazilian granny ass. I don't mind her going batshit granny, though. She's Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 245August 12, 2022 10:09 PM

Madonna has always been a semi-moron. She's as intelligent and mature as a 13 year old girl. Madonna can't explain anything she's doing, artistically or politically, because she doesn't have a vocabulary or much higher function. She's kind of s l o w

by Anonymousreply 246August 12, 2022 10:13 PM

Did she quote James Baldwin at all? It makes her sound so 'intellectual'.

by Anonymousreply 247August 12, 2022 10:44 PM

Did she quote James Baldwin at all? It makes her sound so 'intellectual'.

by Anonymousreply 248August 12, 2022 10:44 PM

When she relocated to England and suddenly acquired an English accent, it was hilarious.. Looney Tunes

by Anonymousreply 249August 13, 2022 12:06 AM

Gaga just got casted in the new Joker movie with Joaquin Phoenix.

by Anonymousreply 250August 13, 2022 12:12 AM

Everything about her and around her is fake. I just saw a video of her trying to roller skate with her own camera and lighting crew to post on Instagram. It’s beyond cringe.

by Anonymousreply 251August 13, 2022 12:13 AM

If Lardass gets pregnant or Runto knocks a girl up, Madge is going to lose her shit.

by Anonymousreply 252August 13, 2022 12:50 AM

[quote] Gaga just got casted

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 253August 13, 2022 1:07 AM

If they ever remake Whatever happened To Baby Jane...half the casting already complete. And no audition required.

by Anonymousreply 254August 13, 2022 1:12 AM

A trainwreck tonight? How about the last 10 years?

by Anonymousreply 255August 13, 2022 1:25 AM

Good video R31. When I first heard Borderline (which was when it was released, I’m an old) was when my fascination with Madonna began. And that linked performance is fantastic. Madonna was ALWAYS at her best when performing, she was never as confident in interviews or acting roles (except maybe for Evita, but that was one long song anyway).

She was once the biggest star in the world. I hope she comes to terms with that no longer being the case, because she’s probably got a lot of a pretty good life left to live.

Lastly, I will say I was surprised to see her face so unlined, although bursting with filler. Her use of filters on instagram must be an attempt to thin it to more normal proportions.

by Anonymousreply 256August 13, 2022 2:48 AM

R31 I actually like that Fallon has these old time stars on. He is the only one who has really continued the format of a traditional talk show. Most of the others have gone political and are just mini-Daily Show clones.

by Anonymousreply 257August 13, 2022 6:20 AM

Fallon is god-awful and no one watches him.

by Anonymousreply 258August 13, 2022 6:28 AM

R258 looks like DL watches him. Here is a whole thread about an episode of his show.

by Anonymousreply 259August 13, 2022 6:48 AM

[quote]What, exactly, has happened to her? Drink? Drugs? What?

Menopause.

by Anonymousreply 260August 13, 2022 7:02 AM

What about same, MEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 13, 2022 2:34 PM

WHAT ABOUT MEEEEE, mooooooookio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 13, 2022 2:35 PM

Menopause? That bloody train left 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 263August 13, 2022 3:21 PM

She hates being called "Funky Grandma" but that's exactly what she is.

by Anonymousreply 264August 13, 2022 3:44 PM

She looks like some eccentric homeless person you'd meet sitting at a coffee shop counter in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 265August 13, 2022 3:47 PM

OP- I must correct you she's NOT a train wreck she's a TRANNY WRECK.

by Anonymousreply 266August 13, 2022 3:49 PM

She’s really lost her damn mind.

by Anonymousreply 267August 13, 2022 4:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268August 13, 2022 6:49 PM

Yes Madonna, you’re lisping.

by Anonymousreply 269August 13, 2022 6:54 PM

[quote]That woman really is an evil piece of shit. Did you watch the interview? She was laughing about how the DJ that helped get her music played is dead now. And then she said “pretty much everybody from that time is dead” and starting laughing again like a sicko. She deserves all the misery in her life.

Mad-Donna was talking about the late Danceteria DJ Mark Kamins, he died of a heart attack in 2013, Mark was teaching in Mexico. [bold]Of course, she neglected to tell Jimmy she had to FUCK Mark…then, he played her crap music at Danceteria. [/bold]

Mark, who also did A&R for Island Records, tried to get her signed to the label, but Island’s owner Chris Blackwell said, "I'm not gonna sign my A&R guy's girlfriend."

Friends who were Danceteria regulars ,when Madonna was trying to get famous, know the entire story of her 'relationship' with Mark. How many guys did fuck who helped with her career.

Remember Jellybean Benitez and she also fucked Basquiat. (Basquiat barely washed himself, ugh) Then, there were the guys before these famous men, the guys she lived with in NYC before she became famous. Madonna sure has one tired worn out pussy.

Madonna seems like the type, despite her sexual image, who really doesn't enjoy sex, she just used sex as a tool to get famous. Madonna is all business, she seems as cold as a slab of ice. No emotion, no humor, nothing.

Here’s Mark Kamins a few years before he died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 13, 2022 7:42 PM

Has DL always despised Madonna so much? I wouldn’t know as I haven’t been on here long. Was she more liked, say, 15-20 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 271August 13, 2022 7:45 PM

Her fans were still alive 20 years ago, R271.

by Anonymousreply 272August 13, 2022 8:13 PM

I have only been here a few years as well, R271.

Apparently, a talented female who wants to succeed in a male-run business cannot use her sexuality to get ahead without being shamed. The masthead says "pointless bitchery," not anger and spite, JFC.

by Anonymousreply 273August 13, 2022 8:19 PM

Can one of the many DL drug experts tell what she has been taking? Doesn’t seem hyper enough to have taken coke, or is she just drunk? I had to turn it off I was embarrassed for her.

by Anonymousreply 274August 13, 2022 8:21 PM

Who cares if Madonna fucked a bunch of guys who could help her out?

Oh that's right - the sex-phobic Maiden Aunties of DL, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 275August 13, 2022 8:24 PM

I don't understand how her fans can still defend her? She has been disgusting and problematic for years. She's like Kanye. And I rather both would go the fuck away and enjoy being rich in peace.

by Anonymousreply 276August 13, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote]Who cares if Madonna fucked a bunch of guys who could help her out? Oh that's right - the sex-phobic Maiden Aunties of DL, that's who.

Typical DL reply. No douchebag, this has nothing to doing with being "sex-phobic", any person who has REAL TALENT, a woman or a man, should NOT have to fuck their way to fame. If you are going to trade sex for money or connections, why not simply become an escort? In an old print interview, Madonna actually mentioned, for her, sex was part of a business deal.

I work in a creative field, I've worked for years in this field, I know tons of attractive men and women, people who succeeded solely on their talent, charm and great personalities. Madonna has no sense of humor, let alone, a personality. She's not even that attractive, especially these days with her alien face!

by Anonymousreply 277August 13, 2022 8:35 PM

It's just sex r277. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 278August 13, 2022 8:40 PM

R277, How naïve you sound. Showbiz is full of talented men and women who slept their way to the top because it was the way to "succeed" in a very competitive and cutthroat business, especially if you were a woman pre-1990s when the music biz was dominated by men, both on the charts and behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 279August 13, 2022 8:44 PM

R270, from what you're saying all these guys used the power that they had to demand sex from females including Madonna.

You make it sound like they were doing things for Madonna due to being good-hearted rather than just plain self-interest.

It's funny how you make it sound like Madonna somehow cheated these guys out of something. Is that because she was so much more successful and famous in the end then all these guys? And why shouldn't Madonna have a laugh over some guy who died who chose to be a dick to her because he could?

Madonna was able to use sex as a tool because that's what these guys wanted. You make these guys sound like victims. That's the problem with looking at things through a woke lens. They wanted sex in exchange for helping with her career. It was a business arrangement. She has no need to be sentimental over such people if she doesn't feel that way about them. Do you think these guys would sit around feeling sentimental about the women they used in their past who died and never became famous despite their "help"? They wouldn't even be able to remember their names.

by Anonymousreply 280August 13, 2022 8:45 PM

And seriously, it's fucking showbiz. It's not medicine or rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 281August 13, 2022 8:46 PM

She’s just fat and out of shape, and probably squeezed into a couple pairs of Spanx.

by Anonymousreply 282August 13, 2022 8:50 PM

r280 that's a really good post. You explained it well.

by Anonymousreply 283August 13, 2022 8:51 PM

I don't care she used sex to get ahead. Who hasn't in the music biz? Men do it too. I think she's mentally ill and needs help. She's destroying her legacy and desperately trying to appeal to teens and it's sad

by Anonymousreply 284August 13, 2022 8:54 PM

The youngsters have entertainers of their own generation who they follow. They have no interest in someone who's old enough to be their grandmother. Madonna is just embarrassing herself and it's sad to see what she's become.

And I'm saying this as a fan, going back to the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 285August 13, 2022 8:58 PM

[R270], from what you're saying all these guys used the power that they had to demand sex from females including Madonna. You make it sound like they were doing things for Madonna due to being good-hearted rather than just plain self-interest. It's funny how you make it sound like Madonna somehow cheated these guys out of something. Is that because she was so much more successful and famous in the end then all these guys? And why shouldn't Madonna have a laugh over some guy who died who chose to be a dick to her because he could? Madonna was able to use sex as a tool because that's what these guys wanted. You make these guys sound like victims. That's the problem with looking at things through a woke lens. They wanted sex in exchange for helping with her career. It was a business arrangement. She has no need to be sentimental over such people if she doesn't feel that way about them. Do you think these guys would sit around feeling sentimental about the women they used in their past who died and never became famous despite their "help"? They wouldn't even be able to remember their names.

Woke lens? First off I'm NOT woke, I'm not some dizzy 20-30 something. If you got ALL that from my post, you are the one who is naive. You post reads like a typical fan of a famous person, a fan who continues to defend a famous person they can see is completely awful and fake.

You know NOTHING about Mark and likely even LESS about Madonna. I was there, my friends were there too.

Mark was a nice guy, friends knew him personally, both men and women and NO he wasn't fucking my female friends. Ever think Mark truly liked/loved Madonna, that sex was simply part of peoples relationships, but for Madonna, her having sex with all these different movers & shakers in NYC, was SOLELY a business deal. Again, you know NOTHING about the creative scene in NYC during that time.

Of course, there will always be segment of people who use each other to go up whatever ladder they are climbing, most people know that!

Your post is incoherent. I NEVER posted that Madonna "cheated these guys out of something" and became more successful etc, that's YOU projecting your convoluted opinions on to my post. I simple stated, Madonna fucked ANY talented creative man who was on the rise in the NYC music and creative scene. Madonna fucked men who were already getting buzz, she wasn't going to fuck a truck driver!

YOU were clearly not around back then to know what was going on in that particular scene. Don't argue with people who have been there.

by Anonymousreply 286August 13, 2022 9:00 PM

I still like her.

by Anonymousreply 287August 13, 2022 9:00 PM

[quote][R270], from what you're saying all these guys used the power that they had to demand sex from females including Madonna. You make it sound like they were doing things for Madonna due to being good-hearted rather than just plain self-interest. It's funny how you make it sound like Madonna somehow cheated these guys out of something. Is that because she was so much more successful and famous in the end then all these guys? And why shouldn't Madonna have a laugh over some guy who died who chose to be a dick to her because he could? Madonna was able to use sex as a tool because that's what these guys wanted. You make these guys sound like victims. That's the problem with looking at things through a woke lens. They wanted sex in exchange for helping with her career. It was a business arrangement. She has no need to be sentimental over such people if she doesn't feel that way about them. Do you think these guys would sit around feeling sentimental about the women they used in their past who died and never became famous despite their "help"? They wouldn't even be able to remember their names.

Woke lens? First off I'm NOT woke, I'm not some dizzy 20-30 something. If you got ALL that from my post, you are the one who is naive. You post reads like a typical fan of a famous person, a fan who continues to defend a famous person they can see is completely awful and fake.

You know NOTHING about Mark and likely even LESS about Madonna. I was there, my friends were there too.

Mark was a nice guy, friends knew him personally, both men and women and NO he wasn't fucking my female friends. Ever think Mark truly liked/loved Madonna, that sex was simply part of peoples relationships, but for Madonna, her having sex with all these different movers & shakers in NYC, was SOLELY a business deal. Again, you know NOTHING about the creative scene in NYC during that time.

Of course, there will always be segment of people who use each other to go up whatever ladder they are climbing, most people know that!

Your post is incoherent. I NEVER posted that Madonna "cheated these guys out of something" and became more successful etc, that's YOU projecting your convoluted opinions on to my post. I simple stated, Madonna fucked ANY talented creative man who was on the rise in the NYC music and creative scene. Madonna fucked men who were already getting buzz, she wasn't going to fuck a truck driver!

YOU were clearly not around back then to know what was going on in that particular scene. Don't argue with people who have been there.

by Anonymousreply 288August 13, 2022 9:01 PM

Many people are talented. But many will not do sexual favors to get ahead. The industry is run by narcissistic powerful old men. Who exploit pretty young girls and boys who are desperate for fame. Unless they're Taylor Swift who comes from money, someone born to a famous family and has nepotism, a former child star with connections and protective guardians who transitioned into adult stardom or was on some televised talent show like American Idol and got a contract that way. I think it's safe to assume people with no money or connections or real talent probably used sex to get ahead. Madonna is not the only one. She's still crazy and desperado for attention.

by Anonymousreply 289August 13, 2022 9:07 PM

Madonna was fucking around for years before the 1982 Danceteria period. One of my boyfriends was a squat mate with Madonna in the late 70s. Madonna got on fine with gay guys and was rather sweet, but she was voracious with straight men she identified might help her. This is no great outlier behavior, it's one of the oldest strategies in life.

by Anonymousreply 290August 13, 2022 9:08 PM

She came out of a very very bohemian urban milieu. Hard-scrabble. New York and many of the world's creative cities were still incredibly gritty, as they had been for decades. You had to hustle and those who hustled well, might get lucky and make it.

by Anonymousreply 291August 13, 2022 9:11 PM

Another problem here, too many people define success in terms of becoming famous in the public eye and becoming very rich. Not to mention, there are so many sociopaths in showbiz, people who crave fame on a massive scale, the types who need constant attention. People like Madonna and Trump are just two of many famous sociopaths.

How about people's personal success be defined by finding a great job in the fields they studied and being happy working in that field. Not everyone wants to be famous and in the public eye.

Who the hell would want to be hounded by the media everyday? Most normal people would not welcome that sort of behavior. While others do need to be center stage every day.

by Anonymousreply 292August 13, 2022 9:17 PM

Whatever she was back in the 1960s she's not anymore. She's unfuckable, unlistable, and unwatchable.

She never apologized for being a whore. In business and in life. That's fine. She's only sad that it no longer works. Empress with no clothes is a mentally ill rich bag lady who can't sing, act or direct. She's irrelevant to MEN and to the culture. And it's driving her further and deeper NUTS.

Some DL Eldergay posters are similar. Their market value plummeted 25 to 30 YEARS ago. Bitter and crazy now - having conversations with themselves and complimenting their OWN posts!!!

by Anonymousreply 293August 13, 2022 9:18 PM

The 1960s?

by Anonymousreply 294August 13, 2022 9:19 PM

*unlistenable

by Anonymousreply 295August 13, 2022 9:22 PM

[quote]Madonna was fucking around for years before the 1982 Danceteria period. One of my boyfriends was a squat mate with Madonna in the late 70s. Madonna got on fine with gay guys and was rather sweet, but she was voracious with straight men she identified might help her. This is no great outlier behavior, it's one of the oldest strategies in life.

I never posted she wasn't always fucking around, nor was it "outlier behavior". [bold]Madonna herself stated sex was solely a business arrangement. [/bold] Madonna fucked anyone she thought would help her. Pretty sure she sucked off some gay boys she thought would help!

Her 'story' of arriving in NYC with only $35 in her pocket was yet more bullshit. Her father was supporting her, living accommodations in NYC were already in place, that was until she could find some schlub she could move in with. IIRC, she lived with some guy in Queens, think that was the Breakfast Club musician.

Ditto the story about going home with some creep she met in Times Square when she supposedly first arrived in NYC, that's something right out of an old SVU episode. Talk about naive fans believing this bullshit. I guess backstories like this had to be created so her fans can think how rough she lived to make her achievements seem so amazing. Yawn.

The lies this woman has told over the years are so tedious and can easily be proven as lies.

by Anonymousreply 296August 13, 2022 9:26 PM

[quote]She came out of a very very bohemian urban milieu. Hard-scrabble. New York and many of the world's creative cities were still incredibly gritty, as they had been for decades. You had to hustle and those who hustled well, might get lucky and make it.

Keep on believing this bullshit.....hard scrabble my ass! Hustle? looool

by Anonymousreply 297August 13, 2022 9:27 PM

R270/R288, you quoted this poster.

That woman really is an evil piece of shit. Did you watch the interview? She was laughing about how the DJ that helped get her music played is dead now. And then she said “pretty much everybody from that time is dead” and starting laughing again like a sicko. She deserves all the misery in her life.

Then you added these comments:

Mad-Donna was talking about the late Danceteria DJ Mark Kamins, he died of a heart attack in 2013, Mark was teaching in Mexico. Of course, she neglected to tell Jimmy she had to FUCK Mark…then, he played her crap music at Danceteria.

Mark, who also did A&R for Island Records, tried to get her signed to the label, but Island’s owner Chris Blackwell said, "I'm not gonna sign my A&R guy's girlfriend."

Friends who were Danceteria regulars ,when Madonna was trying to get famous, know the entire story of her 'relationship' with Mark.

The tone of your post and the other poster is insane.

Are we supposed to be indignant because Madonna didn't talk about Mark with sufficient respect? Also, why is it necessary for Madonna to mention that she fucked this guy? What other Hollywood celebs do that?

You sound upset because Madonna just played the game as it was presented to her and didn't care actually care about these guys.

by Anonymousreply 298August 13, 2022 9:28 PM

Many celebrities lie about everything. Like growing up poor, lie about their race, lie about height, their real name and their true age. Who can believe anything they say. They want to create a persona that is mysterious, exotic and marketable.

by Anonymousreply 299August 13, 2022 9:29 PM

If Mark the DJ was a guest on Fallon do you think he would be talking about how he extracted sex from women in exchange for helping them with their careers?

Do you think Mark would mention that he decided to not work with some women because either they refused to have sex with him or because he didn't want to have sex with them?

What about talking about how he had sex with some women but in the end decided not to help them?

by Anonymousreply 300August 13, 2022 9:36 PM

Ah, gotta love the Vadge stans who try to turn it around on the dead DJ who isn’t here to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 301August 13, 2022 9:40 PM

Exactly, R299.

R288, you are the one who is incoherent. You're endorsing the idea that Madonna is "evil" while gushing that Mark the DJ was some great guy.

Look, they used each other and each got something out of it.

Also, just because Mark the DJ was great to some people doesn't mean he was great to everyone. As you point out, Madonna probably wasn't happy that she had to have sex with him but did it because that was his price for helping with her career. Don't turn this scenario into some BS story where lovesick Mark the DJ was taken advantage of by Madonna. No way was Madonna his first girlfriend/client, nor the last.

Madonna is entitled to not feel mushy over a guy who would a Me Too'd in 2022. Let the people he was truly good to mourn him instead of thinking Madonna should express fake sorrow over him.

by Anonymousreply 302August 13, 2022 9:47 PM

But Madonna was a whore. She was looking to give it away. She'd suck dirty dick for an order of onion rings & a can of coca cola.

It's too late to be coy. Her face tells her story.

by Anonymousreply 303August 13, 2022 9:51 PM

R310 it's Mark the DJ stans who started calling Madonna "evil" because she had transactional sex with him. Sex that Mark the DJ wanted!

Neither is evil. Neither is some upstanding citizen either.

Madonna is a tough, unemotional, calculating broad but not "evil". No need to characterize her that way just because some of Mark the DJ's friends now want to place a halo on his head and think Madonna should be more emotive about him.

by Anonymousreply 304August 13, 2022 9:52 PM

Vadgebot, give it up. Madonna would only shit in your mouth no matter how much you defend her.

by Anonymousreply 305August 13, 2022 9:55 PM

R303 I am loving the deranged Madonna haters. They are apoplectic she is going back to WBR and this will get her back in the spotlight, immensely help her streaming, and her overall career.

Madonna went through some men but it is well known she didn’t fuck her way to the top. That’s been debunked. Mark Kamins said they didn’t have sex. And Madonna is loathe to give head. The famous story about a VERY big CEO of a record company getting her in a bathroom and telling her to give him a blowjob for a small record deal was soundly rejected by her.

by Anonymousreply 306August 13, 2022 9:55 PM

She was a whore!

by Anonymousreply 307August 13, 2022 10:30 PM

R307 Aren’t they all

by Anonymousreply 308August 13, 2022 10:31 PM

Madonna was not on her Father's dole in NYC. Maybe she came with some cash and place to stay but that was quite temporary. She lived in a lot of shitty places and she most definitely squatted in 3 boroughs, mostly Brooklyn and Queens, in fact. She ran with art kids from Pratt and its not trust fund kiddies like today. Madonna was quite grubby and gritty, like boho artists before and after her. Now these scenes no longer exist in Western art capitals. Perhaps in the Far East, Africa, South America.

by Anonymousreply 309August 13, 2022 10:33 PM

R309 that’s true

by Anonymousreply 310August 13, 2022 10:36 PM

R290 Ummm sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 311August 13, 2022 10:37 PM

[quote]If Lardass gets pregnant or Runto knocks a girl up, Madge is going to lose her shit.

I don't think she cares about those two. Clearly David is her favorite and the one she wants to become a "star".

by Anonymousreply 312August 13, 2022 10:52 PM

Has she had more babies pulled out of her than a burning orphanage?

by Anonymousreply 313August 13, 2022 10:56 PM

Listen Madonna Troll @R302, Madonna is evil and it has NOTHING to do with how she disparaged Mark Kamins on Fallon. Mark was one of many men (and others) who definitely helped her career. The bitch didn't even mention him by name, she simply mentioned he was dead. Mark was not the first person this talent-free loon has used.

I didn't turn anything into any sort of lovesick scenario! Stop putting words into my mouth you drooling Madonna Stan! Stop projecting!

Madonna is now and has always been an evil CUNT. If you couldn't help her, she had NO use for you. Ever wonder why Debi Mazur remains tight lipped about their 'friendship', Debi never says anything bad about Madonna. When asked about their friendship, Debi keeps it light and vague. Why? Because Debi is a nice decent person. She's not vindictive, Debit doesn't need to put others down to feel better about herself.

Madonna on Fallon was like watching a bitchy high school girl. Madonna @ 60+ will never grow up. I thought I was watching some reality show airhead.

Madonna has used tons of people, she didn't care who she stepped on, man or women. I simply stated she used many men and that's a fact. Madonna even used her songwriting collaborators, she got extremely angry when one man couldn't keep writing more hits for her. This man actually told her, "You want instant hit songs, well, I'm not a machine!" He then stopped working with her. [bold]Again, stop defending a woman you cleanly DO NOT KNOW. [/bold]

Don't take apart my posts while defending this piece of shit 'singer' and plagiarist!

by Anonymousreply 314August 13, 2022 10:58 PM

And you know her, R314?

by Anonymousreply 315August 13, 2022 11:04 PM

Just 10 years prior she was in the best shape of her life on stage at the Super Bowl Halftime show. She was 53! She was stunning and dancing like she was 23. Her body was fire, face wasn’t stuffed like a squirrel in a Botox factory and her hair was a honey blonde. In between then and now, she’s gained a shit ton of flab and weight and added Botox and a fake ass which resembles a wet diaper as well as grills and sloppy tits. I’m thinking she went though bad menopause and her bad hip caused her to ease on her rigid exercise routine so the combo created the blob body. Her slurring is from her popping pills. She was so strict about her diet and macrobiotics and no drugs but clearly once the flab happened, she said fuck it and became a mommy’s little helper poster child.

by Anonymousreply 316August 13, 2022 11:11 PM

OMFG. This Vadge Stan at R316 is tiresome. Finally have to block it. Not one word is true that comes outta its cunt mouth.

by Anonymousreply 317August 13, 2022 11:15 PM

As far as people in a talk show audience not acknowledging certain things a guest might be talking about, especially an older hit song, these NYC talk show audiences are mostly filled with flyover and European tourists.

There might be a smattering of actual fans who try to find out in advance when their faves will be on these shows, but the audience is usually mostly tourists. Most people cannot be available in the middle of the afternoon, that's when most of these shows are filmed. Most New Yorkers are working.

The younger tourists might not know about certain guests, especially those who don't listen to pop music. Some young people don't even know who George Washington was!

by Anonymousreply 318August 13, 2022 11:19 PM

[quote]And you know her, [R314]?

I sure do. Don't be jealous! Actually there is nothing to be jealous about.

Wish I could post the private photos I have. They are nothing scandalous, but she looks like shit. Without makeup, even back then, she looked like a peasant. The photos are from a small birthday party she had in California, they were taken about 25 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 319August 13, 2022 11:23 PM

Did Madonna fuck George Washington too?

by Anonymousreply 320August 13, 2022 11:23 PM

Miss thing went to one party with Madonna present and "knows her"!

by Anonymousreply 321August 13, 2022 11:27 PM

If you spend an hour with Madonna - you know all there is to know. She's a self absorbed sociopathic moron.

by Anonymousreply 322August 13, 2022 11:30 PM

You don't get to that level of fame without being a self-obsessed narcissist with some sketchy personality traits. That's just how it is if you want to get to the very top. Madonna isn't all that unusual in that respect.

by Anonymousreply 323August 13, 2022 11:33 PM

[quote]Miss thing went to one party with Madonna present and "knows her"!

I never said I was at the party, I said I have private photos from a party. Where did I say in my post I was there?

I actually do know her, but I'm sure not a friend, never said I was. You must be aware, you can know someone, yet not be actual friends with that person, in the same way you 'know' your boss and your work colleagues. I worked with her several times many years ago. I don't envy anyone who has to be around that woman. Another lunatic I worked with is Sting's insane delusional wife, Trudie Styler.

A friend knows Madonna personally, for a very long time, he doesn't have anything nice to say. This friend attended her 'infamous' NYC New Years Eve party in her apartment, that was the party where she walked around topless at 12AM. My friend told me she's unstable and she's always craved attention, from anyone. "She always needs to be the center of attention. She's never truly happy. I don't think her massive success has even made her happy or satisfied."

by Anonymousreply 324August 13, 2022 11:39 PM

Thousands of people who worked with Vadge all said she was a villanous/monstrous cunt. I managed to get through her ugly brother's book he wrote about her. If you don't loathe Vadge after reading that, you are sick. I repeat: There are literally thousands of people who can verify she is a horrible cunt, including her brother who wrote that book.

by Anonymousreply 325August 13, 2022 11:43 PM

[quote]Can one of the many DL drug experts tell what she has been taking? Doesn’t seem hyper enough to have taken coke, or is she just drunk? I had to turn it off I was embarrassed for her.

I think it's prescription opiates, and maybe benzos.

by Anonymousreply 326August 13, 2022 11:45 PM

Madonna has always loved playing with the predictable chimps. Hello all you DL chimps in an uproar over every move she makes. All because she smashed all your faves records and became everything you will never be.

by Anonymousreply 327August 14, 2022 12:51 AM

Interesting that all these people who "know" Madonna and think she's a monstrous cunt, still go to her parties and take pictures with her.

Can we say "Hanger on", "fame whore", "desperate for attention", "user"?

by Anonymousreply 328August 14, 2022 1:02 AM

Madonna doesn't have friends. She only has hanger ons and paid employees. Fuck boys that she doesn't fuck. She fucking lives in a full body and facial harness. She's like Frida Kahlo with the streetcar pole through her pussy. Nobody buys what Madonna is selling anymore. There's worse to come for her - you can feel it. A lot of health issues and more extravagant cunt stunts.

by Anonymousreply 329August 14, 2022 1:07 AM

R328, true. Like the poster above saying they have photos of Madonna they can't post. Why didn't they burn those photos long ago if they hate her so much? Instead, they are hanging onto them like a priceless treasure.

by Anonymousreply 330August 14, 2022 1:07 AM

R327 Being the greatest cunt in all history is hardly a good accolade, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 331August 14, 2022 1:14 AM

Madonna alienated a lot of people including her family. It's been repeated over and over, she is simply a narcissistic vampire who uses people. She is now old and irrelevant and people aren't tolerating her attitude anymore. You can only get away with narcissism when you're young and beautiful. When you're old and ugly, nobody wants to deal with you.

by Anonymousreply 332August 14, 2022 1:53 AM

I wonder if she'd trade her 500 million to be 21 again?

by Anonymousreply 333August 14, 2022 9:37 AM

She'd eat her children to be 21 again. She's a sociopath .

She'd eat her children to be 21 again. She's a sociopath, bordering on psychopathy.

by Anonymousreply 334August 14, 2022 9:40 AM

R284; "I don't care she used sex to get ahead. Who hasn't in the music biz?"

Kate Bush. In fact, Kate is the embodiment of a female performer who can be successful, not court notoriety and be revered and respected in a 'male dominated industry'. But then Kate does write her own music, can sing and that made her a viable option (investment) for a record company.

by Anonymousreply 335August 14, 2022 10:58 AM

"Thith interview ith is going to be all about flirtathion and seducthion."

by Anonymousreply 336August 14, 2022 11:35 AM

In the 80s, stars of yesteryear like Tina, Aretha, Patti and Smokey saw their careers revived for a bit. She needs a Pet Shop Boys/Dusty Springfield, Eddie Money/Ronnie Spector kind of song. Is Narada Michael Walden still alive?

by Anonymousreply 337August 14, 2022 1:01 PM

Tina's career was not revived "for a bit". She became an international superstar.

by Anonymousreply 338August 14, 2022 1:03 PM

It's over for her now. The purpose of her whole career was to introduce the corona virus to us. Read to comments to the video. This was her final ritual, the corona virus ritual. Now the industry just keeps her around as a thank you but she won't receive number 1 hits anymore and they will let her ruin herself, with her weird behavior. It's done, accept it. Now we have to deal with the virus and the arrival of the anti-christ. Praise Moloch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 14, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote] Tina's career was not revived "for a bit". She became an international superstar.

From 1984-1987. Things cooled down after that.

by Anonymousreply 340August 14, 2022 2:09 PM

Tina remains a respected music icon around the world.

by Anonymousreply 341August 14, 2022 2:25 PM

If she has so much money, why does she fly commercial and get plastic surgery that looks like it was done by a student?

by Anonymousreply 342August 14, 2022 2:27 PM

I'm just tired of her. Besides, she looks like a circus freak.

by Anonymousreply 343August 14, 2022 4:43 PM

Just think, if she retired gracefully after Confessions, she would've only had one stinker album and one low era of her career with the Sex book. But now she looks like an Angelyne sex doll who is more desperate to be popular with the younger generation more than Mariah wanted street cred.

by Anonymousreply 344August 14, 2022 4:49 PM

[quote]Interesting that all these people who "know" Madonna and think she's a monstrous cunt, still go to her parties and take pictures with her. Can we say "Hanger on", "fame whore", "desperate for attention", "user"?

The level of reading comprehension on DL is ridiculous. People here don't thoroughly read a post or absorb what they did read.

I said I had photos form a private party, I never said I was in any that party or any party with Madonna. Nor did I post have ever take any pictures with her.

Your stupidity is quite apparent or you simply want to troll and argue.

If anyone is a "user" it's Madonna. It's hilarious how all her fawning Stans will fight to the death to defend her, especially when all she cares about in their money and attention.

by Anonymousreply 345August 14, 2022 5:46 PM

R330, why the hell would I throw away private party photos of any celebrity? It's my business whether or not I want to throw them away or keep them. What a bunch of twisted Madonna stans in this thread.

Here is a photo I can post, it's of Debi Mazur taken at Danceteria. Debi is on the left, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346August 14, 2022 5:49 PM

R345, I hear you. I posted years ago about dating one of Cher's dancers and going to a few parties at her house. I got a bunch of you're a liar replies. Same when I went to Lucy's. And DL wonders why we never get good gossip anymore, but instead what celebrity has the best nose.

by Anonymousreply 347August 14, 2022 6:25 PM

She’s a lot of things but not coked up-

by Anonymousreply 348August 14, 2022 6:30 PM

Spill it, r347, I want to heat everything about Cher. I once got BANNED from LChat because I posted something true about a celeb I had met several times. I was accused if being a troll and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 349August 14, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]She’s a lot of things but not coked up-

Perhaps not coke, possibly pain meds due to all the plastic surgery and likely getting Botox and filler injections frequently.

That large heavy looking fake ass must also put tremendous pressure on her back! 😂 🤣😂 🤣

by Anonymousreply 350August 14, 2022 6:37 PM

R346 So you are Robert Carrithers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 14, 2022 6:40 PM

She led a pretty clean life when most were stuffing their faces with every drug possible to escape reality, or dropping dead like flies.

She's in her 60s now, I'm sure the years of running, working out and performing took a toll on her body and who gives a flying fuck if she needs to ease those pains.

She still takes care of what's needed.

My god the judgeMENTAL hypocrites here are amusing.

by Anonymousreply 352August 14, 2022 6:44 PM

She has joint and hip problems, as many dancers and fitness fanatics do as they get older.

by Anonymousreply 353August 14, 2022 6:46 PM

R331, that's just your opinion.

by Anonymousreply 354August 14, 2022 8:09 PM

R314, is the average person today supposed to know who Debi Mazar is?

by Anonymousreply 355August 14, 2022 8:11 PM

R354 LOL. Opinions are like assholes and you're a bigger cunt than Miss V.

by Anonymousreply 356August 14, 2022 8:16 PM

Pity Madonna wasn't a good little girl like Debi Mazar.

by Anonymousreply 357August 14, 2022 8:19 PM

She acts like a little kid with her birthday. Every year she makes sure announce her birthday is coming up and celebrates it for a week instead of just the day itself. Ironically, she never mentions the age.

by Anonymousreply 358August 14, 2022 8:20 PM

[quote]Ironically, she never mentions the age.

She doesn't want anyone else to, either. She went into a rage over that New York Times Magazine profile "Madonna at 60" a few years ago. She said her age "would never have been mentioned had I been a MAN!"

by Anonymousreply 359August 14, 2022 9:25 PM

R359 she’s not wrong, cunt. She at least has birthdays unlike Mariah who refuses to even acknowledge them and lies about her age.

by Anonymousreply 360August 14, 2022 9:30 PM

She's one of those self-proclaimed feminists who clearly hates other women she finds threatening to her success. Just like Nicki Minaj. Her stans are even worse because they'll bash other women just because they're prettier and more talented than Madonna like Whitney Houston.

by Anonymousreply 361August 14, 2022 9:32 PM

R360 Lol true. Mariah's birthday is controversial. Why do we not know if she's born in 1969 or 1970? Does NYC not gave birth records. Her Wikipedia didn't even know her birth date. I've suspected many actors get Wikipedia to change or remove their birth date altogether. I swear Vanessa Williams, Toni Braxton and Nicole Kidman all changed their birth years on Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 362August 14, 2022 9:35 PM

R354, 355, 356, 357 361, 362 block this troll and see how many insane replies this deranged Madonna hater has posted. I lost count at 46 replies.

by Anonymousreply 363August 14, 2022 9:37 PM

I can easily tell who the annoying trolls are in this thread versus the actual stans.

A Madonna stan would definitely know who Debi Mazur is.

Debi Mazur has known Madonna for years, she was her makeup artist. Debi became an actress and a successful one at that. Debi last appeared in the series "Younger".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 14, 2022 9:45 PM

R362

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365August 14, 2022 9:46 PM

[quote][R346] So you are Robert Carrithers?

Try to keep up, dear. Just because I posted a pic of Debi Mazur by Robert Carrithers, that means I'm him?

Sorry, not me. I never posted I was a photographer. Upthread, I posted a friend took photos at a small private birthday part for Madonna, it was held in California. Those are the photos I have, photos I did NOT take. Got that?

by Anonymousreply 366August 14, 2022 9:49 PM

R366 Gen Zers all have autism and are destined for suicide. Happily, for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 367August 14, 2022 9:59 PM

Lots of big stars are not very nice people. Bette Davis, Joan Crawford, Barbara Stanwyck and Marlene Dietrich were absolute cunts. It doesn't reflect my opinion of their creative output or their talent.

by Anonymousreply 368August 14, 2022 10:01 PM

[quote]R359 she’s not wrong, cunt.

Please. It took me seconds to find profiles of Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, and Mick Jagger in major publications that mentioned in the title the significant ages those guys had now reached.

by Anonymousreply 369August 14, 2022 10:12 PM

Wow, so many of the people at photographer Robert Carrither's blog are dead!

While others became famous, such as the actresses Ann Magnussen and Debi Mazur as well as The Ramones, Blondie etc.

A lot of the scenesters in Robert's photos died of AIDS and cancer. Others simply disappeared, they probably went back to their home states.

Wendy Wild of Pulsullama died of breast cancer. Mudd Club co-founder and fashion designer Anya Phillips also died of cancer at 26! Think it was breast cancer, I do remember, she didn't have health insurance. Medicaid wasn't as easy to get on back then. Anya was also the manager of James Chance & The Contortions.

That kind of music and art scene will never happen again, it was a time when you could actually live in the Village, Soho, Tribeca and the LES and not pay thousands on rent for a crappy 100 year old apartment!

Anya with Debbie Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 14, 2022 10:22 PM

[quote]A Madonna stan would definitely know who Debi Mazur is.

A Madonna stan would know her name is Debi MAZAR.

by Anonymousreply 371August 14, 2022 10:24 PM

This thread is a train wreck!

by Anonymousreply 372August 14, 2022 10:29 PM

361, 362, 364, 366, 367, 370, 371 same loon on a rampage against Madonna. Shit, triggered much?

by Anonymousreply 373August 14, 2022 10:29 PM

[quote]This thread is a train wreck!

At least this thread is not solely about the incredibly tedious Madonna. Perhaps some of you can actually learn something about local music and art scenes which were going in major US cities, These scenes existed without social media and all the other superficial calculated bullshit young people feel the need to be part of today. Not one fish-lipped selfie in the bunch!

Back then, the music and art scene wasn't run by corporations and billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 374August 14, 2022 10:35 PM

Moron @ R373, I cannot even SEE R371's post, I already had R371 blocked. Which means, you are 100% wrong claiming and assuming I posted every post you listed.

Get some help!

by Anonymousreply 375August 14, 2022 10:38 PM

There's two types of Madonna fans. The ones who are fan of 80s and 90s Madonna and like to think she died or retired in 2005. And the ones who are still fanatical and hype up everyone Madge does and attacks her detractors as misogynists and just jelly.

by Anonymousreply 376August 14, 2022 10:41 PM

R375 have some sympathy for the homeless. It probably hasn't eaten or slept in weeks. Thankfully most homeless barely live past 40.

by Anonymousreply 377August 14, 2022 10:42 PM

374 375 376 377 JFC seek help for your MDS.

by Anonymousreply 378August 14, 2022 11:29 PM

Vadgebot is too much of a coward to actually reply to comments they don't like. So they'll write 1 2 3 4 5 lmfao

by Anonymousreply 379August 14, 2022 11:41 PM

Vadgebot also has a long history of trashing every female pop star who isn't Madonna. In his world, no one had an impact on pop culture but Madonna. He's way more fucking annoying than Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 380August 15, 2022 5:02 AM

R380 Projecting. Jealous. Insane. Suffering.

by Anonymousreply 381August 15, 2022 10:26 AM

Madonna’s breakdown is due to her mortality staring her down. She’s been terrified of death her whole life. She’s spoken of this many times. Now that she is older and so many of her peers are dead I’m sure it has caused her some mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 382August 15, 2022 10:33 AM

Madonna will die a fat joke with monster freak looks, very fitting.

by Anonymousreply 383August 15, 2022 12:02 PM

R328 Well Madonna's mother died of breast cancer at the age of 30 when Madonna was 5. That shit is genetic. She may not have spoken publicly about it but in private I'm sure she's a bit carcinophobic.

I developed carcinophobia when my dad died 8 years ago from lymphoma. His father died of oral/throat cancer when my dad was little. My dad and grandfather both drank and smoked heavily.

I don't smoke and rarely drink but cancer tends to be unpredictable at times plus there isn't any test you can take that accurately tells you what caused the cancer to occur.

by Anonymousreply 384August 15, 2022 7:08 PM

R384, she drinks tainted Kabbalah (the source is next to a nuclear power plant that has runoff) and she pumps her body full of crap (botox, fillers) not to mention that she takes hormones.

by Anonymousreply 385August 16, 2022 4:11 AM

[quote][R328] Well Madonna's mother died of breast cancer at the age of 30 when Madonna was 5. That shit is genetic. She may not have spoken publicly about it but in private I'm sure she's a bit carcinophobic.

Are you sure about her being paranoid about carcinogens? If that's the case, what does she think her deformed fake ass and new implants are filled with? How about the Botox, fillers and other chemicals pumped into her now alien body. Talk about being a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 386August 16, 2022 4:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!