Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flying Hog Can Talk

This plus-size traveler has a bone to pick with the air travel industry. A bone she presumably already licked clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 15, 2022 5:21 PM

OP, her life is hard enough. A few kind gestures go a long way.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2022 1:33 AM

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2022 1:36 AM

She's 25 and has an oxygen tank. JFC

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2022 1:36 AM

The list is presented as it would for black people, gay people etc.

Being fat is mostly a choice.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2022 1:38 AM

Happily, there is something within her control & that she can do that will solve all those worries…….

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2022 1:39 AM

She certainly helps my body dysmorphia. Joys of being a gay man. I'm 6' with a 35 waist and sometimes I feel like her.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2022 1:40 AM

Why should the world have to accommodate such an obese outlier? She's human and has rights but there is only so much public accommodations can do.

For a pool chair, she would need a concrete slab, one assumes.

Towels to small - that's on her. Buy a giant beach towel. Or use a cotton bed blanket.

Arguably jumbo jet airplanes could but in one bathroom for these hippos.

She must stink with all those folds.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2022 1:41 AM

She worries about breaking a public toilet.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2022 1:44 AM

If her videos are getting millions of views that means she has monetized her fatness; it's not only her identity it's her income. No chance she'll ever attempt losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2022 1:46 AM

How does shit make its way out through all the folds?

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2022 1:46 AM

Is she asian or just so fat her eyes are swollen shut?

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2022 1:48 AM

"Pool ladders, all ladders"

What does she want, a crane?

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2022 1:55 AM

Bitch needs to start shovelling less food into her pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2022 1:57 AM

She should stick to pools that have a shallow kiddie end so she can roll in and out, no ladder, like a walrus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2022 1:59 AM

I nearly choked when she wrote that the average American woman is no longer a skinny mini 14, but an 18. Is that true?!

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2022 2:08 AM

Where's that one guy who keeps claiming that thin people are the ones being stigmatized in our society?

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2022 2:11 AM

I know this thread is designed to make fun of this woman, however flying is a miserable experience regardless of what size you are. If you are a regular sized adult, it's not fun. Yeah, she's fat but that doesn't excuse what's happening in airline industry. Fat shaming allows the airlines continue to get away with substandard treatment and service.

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2022 2:13 AM

Its irrational but I would think she would send a plane into a tailspin.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2022 2:15 AM

I'm a fat homo myself, and I LOVE to travel all over the world. I never run into any of this self-defeating bullshit.

I don't need an oxygen tank.

I can fit in a normal airplane seat, without an extender, and make full use of the tray table.

I can fit on subways, in taxicabs, on narrow paved streets from Marrakech to Miami.

Don't fix the world. Fix yourself. If you're so big that you need two seats, an oxygen tank, and a list of your own humiliations, then you should have higher priorities than traveling for fun. The world doesn't need more plus-sized seating and pool ramps for beluga whales. It needs more self control.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2022 2:17 AM

R15, the link is from 4 years ago but she's mostly correct. Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2022 2:19 AM

Does she have to pay for 2 seats on an airplane? How could anyone sit in the seat next to her?

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2022 2:26 AM

R21 Looks like she's flying Southwest. They'll sell you a second seat at a discount, but they also allow fat cunts to simply walk up to the gate podium, announce themselves, and ask if they can pre-board and claim two seats while only paying for one. If the flight isn't full, the gate agent may allow this.

Southwest is famously friendly to fatties, which is good, because a lot of them are poor and not traveling far, so this is the airline for them!

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2022 2:29 AM

Should Jae'Lynn be standing on that balcony? And most pools I've been to will put stairs down or she could use the hoist if she tips the guy enough. And how come with all her Tik Tok $$ she's not flying business or first class?

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2022 2:35 AM

You’re fucking kidding, R1, right? The beast she is, is her goddamn choice. I don’t want to hear about her self-induced, pot-me problems, and I’m more than sure I’m not alone with my feelings. I’ve sat next to way too many of these self-loathing, insufferable fatties, to care.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2022 3:07 AM

What R19 said.

-r24

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2022 3:10 AM

[quote]where [bold]she's amassed[/bold] more than 103,000 followers.

Now you know Buzzfeed ain't worth a damn for this.

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2022 3:18 AM

[quote] "If her videos are getting millions of views that means she has monetized her fatness; it's not only her identity it's her income. No chance she'll ever attempt losing weight."

R9, It happens all the time. See Youtubers Foodie Beauty, & Amberlynn Reid. They're disgusting people, and would be complete hogs even if they were rail thin. They monetize their binge eating disorders, and it's horrifying to see.

I'm fairly sure one or both of them will eventually stroke out or have a heart attack on camera (of they don't die of other organ failure or cancer first). They both have already had major chronic health problems, but haven't let it phase them. Both women continue to indulge their food addictions for money. We refer to them as "weight gains channels", because that's exactly what they are, despite claiming to be the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2022 3:33 AM

[quote]she could use the hoist if she tips the guy enough.

You mean this type of contraption?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2022 3:39 AM

Nikocado Avocado is the same level of insanity r27. It's basically a glamorized road to suicide.

What's sad about Nikocado Avocado is that not only did he used to be thin, vegan, and seemingly level-headed, but he's dragged his husband down into the abyss of crazy with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2022 3:53 AM

I had gained anywhere from 10 to 15 lbs, because I had my meds changed, or actually, taken off all but one of my previous meds.

I was huffing and puffing with that little weight on me. I’m slowly losing it, but I was definitely able to feel a very noticeable difference in the way I felt carrying that extra weight.

I don’t understand how these people manage.

It physically HURTS to be overweight. It’s actually very painful.

If you are really overweight or obese, please get help. It will kill you. No shade. Just being honest.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2022 3:56 AM

"The world will not be carpeted so you can walk around barefoot"

--Mark Twain

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2022 3:57 AM

"Nikocado Avocado" is some kind of gainer fetish, R29. This woman is too, probably.

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2022 3:59 AM

Why does she have a tiny spaceman suitcase?

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2022 4:02 AM

Jesus why does she go anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2022 4:04 AM

R33, it's just confusing perspective. It's a normal suitcase next to her Macy float sized body.

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2022 4:07 AM

I loved how on the list she complains about finding hiking trails. Bitch, you don't hike any further than to the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 36August 11, 2022 4:10 AM

R29 He is a shit stain on the 🏳️‍🌈. I can't even watch reaction channel content on him. He's THAT obnoxious. And while his violin game was on point at one time, it's been greatly exaggerated.

But yes, you're right. He saw how he could profit from this vile content, and never turned back. He's disgusting, and shouldn't have a channel at this point. He should've been kicked off that platform a long time ago. But if Eugenia Cooney can get away with what she does, I guess these people are no different.

by Anonymousreply 37August 11, 2022 4:12 AM

She’s saying liking trails aren’t wide enough for her?

by Anonymousreply 38August 11, 2022 4:14 AM

I feel bad for obese people. They didn’t become like that overnight or even randomly.

Some have a genetic predisposition toward obesity, and/or some had poor parents who didn’t have enough money or health education from a young age, to feed their children healthy meals, & didn’t have the means or information to know any better, and made their children obese, as a result.

There are also people who emotionally overeat due to sordid types of childhood trauma, such as sexual molestation.

It’s horrible that they end up trapped in a body that their genes and/or mind, wants to kill, without them having enough awareness to realize this.

by Anonymousreply 39August 11, 2022 4:33 AM

R39, adults are expected to deal with trauma rather than broadcast their dysfunction as a healthy and normal way to live.

by Anonymousreply 40August 11, 2022 4:42 AM

Expected, R40? By whom? Certainly by you.

In reading the article I was struck by how well she dressed, given how very few options are available to someone of her size. She listed things that make traveling difficult for people like her -but she didn't rant, rave, or make demands. She raised awareness. I've no doubt she (like the rest of us) has problems, but I don't want to rush to judgment. Being on oxygen may be a result of her weight, but it could also be one of the causes of her weight. I didn't see a walker, scooter, or wheelchair in the pictures -she was on her feet and supporting herself. Clearly she hasn't given up.

I just don't understand all of the hate directed at fat people. No, I don't think fat is beautiful. No, you can't be healthy at any weight. I don't buy into those ideas. But fat people are still people! They are deserving of human dignity. It doesn't mean you have to want to sleep with them -just treat them as human beings.

Of course, someone is now going to accuse me of being fat...

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2022 4:59 AM

Nothing to do with shovelling truckloads of junk food down her pie hole. It’s her glands!

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2022 5:02 AM

R40, absolutely. But are you aware of how many adults don’t even realize this, or resist getting help?

I’m not going to judge to harshly.

I may not relate to obesity, but I do relate to not understanding that there are solutions out there, and even resisting help at times, once I had a clue.

Earlier today, I found myself getting very angry. I had a frustrating day, where I thought I had lost money, and fortunately, sometimes my office saw me drop it, and returned it to me.

By the time I got home, I was just kissed off, and started to revert to my patterns of self pity.

Fortunately, I had the cognition to catch myself and stop, turn everything off in my brain, reassess my day, and meditate my way out of a pity party.

Most people don’t do this, because it’s easier to run on anger, whether justified or not, because the anger gives us a false sense of power and control over anything we can apply it towards. For obese people, that anger is typified by disordered eating, for me, it relates to addiction of pretty much anything.

I no longer have to fall prey to my thoughts and emotions, but I understand I once did, and perhaps when we witness people living in fear and what others perceive as failure, it may be that they’re just experiencing a moment in time in their process towards healing.

We should not rule people out immediately, by alienating them based on our own negative or fear based thoughts and feelings, which we mistakenly project on others as a never to be altered, status quo which we may incorrectly assume, is a fixed template for their entire lives.

by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2022 5:07 AM

Ok, so some of my typos at R43 are actually humorous.

Is there a way to set my auto correct on my iPhone that actually corrects my typos?

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2022 5:13 AM

I have been on a health kick and have lost maybe 15 lbs. over the last few months. I hopped on a scale the other day only to find out I haven't lost as much as I thought -- even though I can wear clothes I wasn't able to; I feel better; I look better.

I have so far to go but I'm on my way.

This bitch doesn't look like she's going to get started anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 45August 11, 2022 5:26 AM

She should provide a public service by bulldozing hiking trails with the sheer force of her bulk.

It's not her fault she's enormously fat! She's like the giants of legend. Blaze a trail for the normal sized people to follow.

It would be pretty great if she got the airlines to make their seats more ample. Everyone will pay for that but who cares?

I hate having to sit next to, or god forbid, between, fat people. I've tried to understand but so far, every fat person I've known has a death wish. They have no interest in changing. And they all smell like mildew.

For 10 grand you can get al that blubber sucked out of you. Get a gofundme and get to town.

by Anonymousreply 46August 11, 2022 5:36 AM

Does she have to carry that oxygen supply around with her everywhere she goes? Including to the pool?

by Anonymousreply 47August 11, 2022 5:55 AM

Fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 48August 11, 2022 5:55 AM

When your eyes are slits because of fat that's when you know you need to lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 49August 11, 2022 5:56 AM

Plus size is 2 or 3XL.

Idk what she is

by Anonymousreply 50August 11, 2022 5:57 AM

Fat people don't care about themselves, so why should anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 51August 11, 2022 6:00 AM

She has an apostrophe in her name. Ew

by Anonymousreply 52August 11, 2022 6:05 AM

R41, DL doesn't count fat people as human.

by Anonymousreply 53August 11, 2022 6:10 AM

Okay - I am 6'10. Airplanes/flying and most travel (heck - most everything) is not built for guys my height. I've had to rebook hotels because beds/showers/ceilings were not built to accommodate me. Yet, I never hear anyone say things should be more accommodating for taller individuals. I have 0 control over my height, and I either have to fly first class or be medicated on the plane (though usually the cabin crew are great at helping me out). This just pisses me off. No one has ever been sympathetic to my plight. But of course I only weigh 225.

by Anonymousreply 54August 11, 2022 6:13 AM

Fat people like her expected the world revolve around her. Also, she took two seats on an airplane. She should pay for two seats.

by Anonymousreply 55August 11, 2022 6:13 AM

Well, to be fair, R55; fat people like her have objects circling them in orbit, so it's understandable they expect the world to revolve around them.

by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2022 6:15 AM

She doesn’t look that big to me. I think you are really blowing things out of portion- just like what this fat whore considers a normal portion of mashed potatoes .

by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2022 6:18 AM

She must wipe her ass with a boomerang.

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2022 6:18 AM

Tips on her site. If you have to work that hard to get through a day...you need to change

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2022 6:20 AM

She’s complaining that hiking trails are too small for her? Girl!

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2022 6:22 AM

There aren't any refrigerators on hiking trails either. Very discriminatory.

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2022 6:26 AM

[quote] I'm 6' with a 35 waist and sometimes I feel like her.

Oink, oink little piggy. 35 waist is not obese but definitely fat, fatty, fat at 6 ft. At 6-6'2, a gay man should never exceed a 31 waist, MAYBE a 32 if it runs small.

I didn't know they made jeans that size!

by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2022 6:31 AM

No one sitting on her side of the plane. Is that a counterbalance issue?

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2022 6:33 AM

[quote]Fat shaming allows the airlines continue to get away with substandard treatment and service.

First class domestic is literally like $200 more than economy. It's so worth it and even domestic first the seats have shrunk. People can be themselves and no shame, but what about the person sitting next to this bitch as she spills over the seat or needs to get through. She is impeding on others comfort and that's not fair. Fatness should not be glamorized. It's not healthy and women especially seem to be dying of heart attacks more frequently as of late.

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2022 6:35 AM

R50, she’s Johnny Quick’s formula

3X2(9YZ)4A

by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2022 6:40 AM

It's not just shocking that the average size for a woman in the USA is now 18, but also that it is AMERICAN size 18 (so minimum a 20 in other western countries).

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2022 6:42 AM

At least it won't be a problem for her for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2022 6:43 AM

At my heaviest, I was 6' and 250 lb. I got winded on stairs and generally felt sluggish.

You can't tell me getting through a simple day doesn't feel like absolute shit for people her size.

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2022 6:48 AM

What happened to the good old days when a gal was called heavy for being a size six. That wasn't even long ago - somewhere around the early 2000's. In The Devil Wears Prada, Anne Hathaway was constantly being made fun of for being a size 6 and called fat. We need to get back to a simpler America.

by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2022 7:00 AM

For the price of a first class plane ticket to anywhere you can get all that disgusting fat vacuumed out. There is simply no excuse.

by Anonymousreply 70August 11, 2022 7:04 AM

R64:

[quote]$200 more than economy

That's just not true. Tack on $1000 for business and $1500 for first class these days. Plus whatever the economy seats cost. It's spendy.

It's still a better bargain to hoover out the fat and/or get your stomach stapled.

Ya'll will scrutinize noses and pores and then be like "she can't help it" when it comes to the fatties.

by Anonymousreply 71August 11, 2022 7:08 AM

The price of 1st class is crazy compared to the price of coach. It would be more economical to buy 2 coach seats and just spread out that way.

If someone is very tall rather than obese, that demands a 1st class ticket.

I watch as passengers come down the aisle, praying that someone tiny sits next to me. When I see guys with massive shoulders it scares me until they pass by, unless they are devastatingly handsome. Then I quietly cry a little.

by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2022 8:49 AM

Won't she electrocute the pool with her breathing contraption?

by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2022 9:36 AM

I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it must be for her to fly. I’m just tall and I want to die every time I have to cram my legs in between the seat.

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2022 9:54 AM

Fatties should be required to buy two seats in order to fly.

by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2022 9:55 AM

You know that all the negative comments on this thread are from DL Fatties who are just plain obese not morbidly obese

Fatties always turn on each other

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2022 9:57 AM

6'10 you say, R54? How many inches below?

by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2022 10:29 AM

I felt sorry for her. She is delusional into thinking other people have to accommodate her fatness.

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2022 11:09 AM

Fags just love to hate. They're closeted Republicans, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2022 11:17 AM

R77 - let's just say you can use it as a floatation device in the event of a water landing.

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2022 11:22 AM

Oh no, Jae. Getting patted down by TSA because you're fat is far worse for the security agent than you.

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2022 11:25 AM

She left out her fear that the plane will run out of snacks before it completes its two hour flight.

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2022 11:25 AM

I hope one day we look at obesity the way we look at smoking today.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2022 11:30 AM

This thread just became very stimulating, R80!

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2022 12:09 PM

R41 'She raised awareness.'

She has a long tiresome list of grievances that are self-inflicted, and she is blaming the world.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2022 12:34 PM

She’s a sex symbol. Where’s her OnlyFans link.

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2022 12:36 PM

R45 Muscle weighs a lot more than fat. You can lose no weight at all but lose fat and gain muscle. I started simple weights a year ago and things in my body redistributed. I weigh the same but my clothes just look better on me.

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2022 12:40 PM

Hiking trail? She would get stuck between the sides of the Great Wall of China.

She reminds me of the 80s kids game hungry hungry hippoes

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2022 1:12 PM

R54 Wanna pillage?

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2022 1:39 PM

Heaven forbid you are a little bit overweight (not even close to like she is) and not a 10/10 in looks, Datalounge and the gays will attack you and make you feel like shit!

by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2022 2:12 PM

OP, I must commend you for the title of this thread. I clicked on it, not knowing what it could possibly be and it cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2022 2:17 PM

R90, a "little" overweight? a 10/10? Are you fucking blind? The woman is the size of a baby elephant. And not nearly as cute.

by Anonymousreply 92August 11, 2022 3:23 PM

R92 I’m pretty sure that what R90 is saying is that gay men will treat you like you’re this woman (a 6XL according to her) if you’re an L or gasp! an XL.

by Anonymousreply 93August 11, 2022 3:55 PM

[quote] "I feel bad for obese people. They didn’t become like that overnight or even randomly."

For the record: when not discussing people who exploit their obesity for money because they refuse to work a job, and have no other discernable talent or skill, and refuse to develop any...this is usually my attitude as well.

It IS sad, and can be a symptom of other underlying psychological or physical issues. And sometimes, people just like to eat, and don't like moving as much as they like to eat. Not every overweight person had a trauamatic childhood, for instance.

So it's important not paint all overweight people with the same brush. But those who willfully, and actively exploit their eating disorders & food addictions on camera for money, are the bottom-of-the-barrel individuals.

by Anonymousreply 94August 11, 2022 4:04 PM

[quote] "trauamatic"

*traumatic

by Anonymousreply 95August 11, 2022 4:06 PM

Misogyny on a gay site

This isn't pride I'm feeling.

Everyone struggles with their own problems.

by Anonymousreply 96August 11, 2022 4:10 PM

If she's a bone-licking hog, OP, then you are a big bitch.

by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2022 4:13 PM

If the obese hog woman loses that fat then her problems go away.

by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2022 4:20 PM

[quote]The beast she is, is her goddamn choice.

No one gets that fat just out of laziness. A few might choose to (like the content creator "feeders" mentioned above) but almost every enormously obese person is that way because of a variety of problems.

It's weird that DL seems to understand that hoarders are not that way on purpose, but can't understand the same about people with eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2022 4:25 PM

I think this woman has made the unfortunate choice to monetize her disability. The truth is her requests go beyond reasonable requests, simply based on her size. She needs accommodations that no airline could reasonably provide. However, as I said earlier, none of that excuses what is happening in the airline industry these days across the board.

You look at her and you get angry and blame her and all fat people for existing and the companies just skate away to cram more people into planes and make the experience as awful as possible.

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2022 4:36 PM

REAL MEN PREFER LADIES WHO ARE A BIT CURVY!

by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2022 5:40 PM

R101 "A BIT?"

You silly half-ton whore! You're 800 pounds past "a bit curvy."

by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2022 5:42 PM

I've found my next biopic!

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2022 5:50 PM

Perhaps if she added some flavoring to her oxygen it could satiate some of her constant cravings.

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2022 7:24 PM

The bigger issue in this thread is the complete lack of empathy. DSM-5 case studies are all over it.

by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2022 7:55 PM

She had my sympathy, R105.

But then she ate it.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2022 9:39 PM

[quote] Hiking trail?

Yeah, that struck me too. I think she walks from the car to the park bench and then enjoys 10-12 bags of M&M trail mix.

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2022 11:12 PM

[quote] gay men will treat you like you’re this woman (a 6XL according to her) if you’re an L or gasp! an XL.

Well, unless the L or XL are condom sizes.

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2022 11:14 PM

[quote] Everyone struggles with their own problems.

That's true, R96. But most of us have the decency and class to not showcase those problems on the internet and whine about the unfairness.

by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2022 11:16 PM

[quote] The bigger issue in this thread is the complete lack of empathy.

Oh honey, are you lost here? Hold on, I'll give you a quarter for the bus.

by Anonymousreply 110August 11, 2022 11:18 PM

[quote]this woman has made the unfortunate choice to monetize her disability.

This woman has no disability, this woman is a fat pig, who is incapable of self-control. No one is responsible for her, except her. She has chosen to be the way she is, and is welcome to stay home if she dislikes being mocked as a result. Airline tickets should be priced per pound, not seat.

by Anonymousreply 111August 11, 2022 11:56 PM

I'm assuming she paid for the second seat she is overflowing into?

by Anonymousreply 112August 12, 2022 12:02 AM

R112 thank you for being the 5th or 6th person to ask

by Anonymousreply 113August 12, 2022 12:12 AM

This thread could use a good soundtrack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 12, 2022 12:21 AM

We all like how things taste, better than exercising. Why does she get to eat all she wants, be a burden, and then complain?

by Anonymousreply 115August 12, 2022 12:26 AM

Buzzfeed is such hack “journalism” as well.

Her examples are “specific and eye-opening.” Umm, not really. Planes have narrow aisles. How specific and eye-opening!

I’m 6’1”, which is not really that tall by today’s standards, and I have a tough time in economy seats. I won’t spring for first class, but I’ll pay a little extra to sit in an exit row and have some legroom.

Flying sucks for everyone, not the least of whom is the person who is stuck sitting next to a fat cow like her.

by Anonymousreply 116August 12, 2022 12:31 AM

She’s morbidly obese like the size of cattle and she’s complaining that seats are too small? Bitch STOP EATING A SUPERMARKET SIZED MEAL FOR BREAKFAST! Her obesity isn’t glandular , it’s gluttony! She’s 1000 pound sisters meets Mama June. Her fat folds have rancid cheese smell and someone has to sit near that? Her butt smells like spilled milk left in 90 degree weather for two weeks mixed with vomit and rotting fish. She needs to start an airline OBESE AIR. The seats can fit them but only 5 can fly per flight. Fuck the Fatty!

by Anonymousreply 117August 12, 2022 1:18 AM

If Anne He He ran into her instead of the house there would have been no fire, and flying Hog would have shrugged it off as a 'who threw that rock at me?'

by Anonymousreply 118August 12, 2022 2:06 AM

Wasn't there a period in the not so distant past when airlines would demand an obese customer paid for 2 seats or denied a ticket also due to safety hazards? I know it was controversial. I am guessing it didn't last, in the era of being able to bring support farm animals, not just dogs, on flights.

by Anonymousreply 119August 12, 2022 5:12 AM

R39 is “The Flying Fat Hog”. Cut the “gene” pre-disposition bullshit. Maintaining a healthy weight requires common sense and discipline. This fat beast exercises neither of those qualities,…. And then gripes about her “issues”. Fucking nerve, Please.

by Anonymousreply 120August 12, 2022 5:30 AM

When she goes to the zoo the elephants throw her peanuts.

by Anonymousreply 121August 12, 2022 7:30 AM

^^^^ Bah-dum-SHEESH!

by Anonymousreply 122August 12, 2022 11:05 AM

I'm almost 30 and have been fat/oddly-shaped since early adolescence.

The last thing I need is people telling me I look great when I don't. That would just be confusing if I were to (for example) go on dating apps and couldn't figure out why no-one is interested.

That's the good thing about an anonymous gay site like DL: people speak their mind about these things in the saying-what-everyone's-thinking style of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 123August 12, 2022 11:46 AM

Her being annoyed that she can't fit in a seat because she eats too much is not a legit gripe.

The person in the seat next to her trying to be comfortable when she's taken half their seat *is* a legit gripe.

by Anonymousreply 124August 12, 2022 1:21 PM

How does she expect a hiking trail to be accessible? Wouldn't an accessible hiking trail be a wheelchair friendly walking path, not actual hiking?

by Anonymousreply 125August 12, 2022 5:20 PM

"Having little to no room to move."

Try being the person sitting next to you when you spill over into half their seat.

by Anonymousreply 126August 12, 2022 5:39 PM

She's so fat if she finds a hiking trail in nature, the bears that see her coming will hide THEIR food.

by Anonymousreply 127August 12, 2022 5:46 PM

When she goes to a restaurant, she reads the menu and says "Okay".

by Anonymousreply 128August 13, 2022 10:08 AM

When she goes to KFC she asks how much is to fill the of bucket of chicken....on the roof

by Anonymousreply 129August 13, 2022 10:17 PM

I’m pissing myself laughing with the comments and like Homer J Simpson said “It’s Funny Cause It’s True” 😂 Fat F***ing Waste Of Space. She should do a remake of Ebony and Ivory with Lardo Lizzo and call it ….. (DL comedians add your thoughts here)

by Anonymousreply 130August 13, 2022 11:03 PM

You're Fat Shaming!!!

by Anonymousreply 131August 15, 2022 3:59 AM

She bigger than Buffalo Butt!

by Anonymousreply 132August 15, 2022 4:30 AM

Despite everything she got herself a husbear which make her luckier than most DLer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 15, 2022 6:00 AM

R133 -

1. Looking at the husbear, she can have him.

2. Luck has nothing to do with it.

3. You sound triggered. Is your caftan feeling tight of late?

by Anonymousreply 134August 15, 2022 11:26 AM

I was on a plane once where two skinny people got taken off the plane because one customer was very overweight. It was a smaller plane where they have to carefully balance the luggage and all. I guess there was no point throwing the fat one off because they were just going to have that problem with them on the next flight. I doubt many people even realized what was happening, but the friend I was with flew that route every week and said it was a thing.

It seems kind of selfish to me. Morbidly obese people want the world to bend to accommodate their needs, when there is rarely a true medical condition that causes them to be overweight.

by Anonymousreply 135August 15, 2022 11:48 AM

I'm a flying stick. Flying pole. Flying rod. Flying toothpick. Right?

by Anonymousreply 136August 15, 2022 1:33 PM

R134 I went to look at the "husbear". Yup, she can most definitely keep him

I will say they are a well matched couple

by Anonymousreply 137August 15, 2022 3:59 PM

Husbear? More like husblimp.

by Anonymousreply 138August 15, 2022 5:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!