Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

VIRAL: Karen the Lawn Gnome Throws Pizza, Gets Shoved on Her Can

I thought Weebles Wobble, but they don't fall down!

Who do you feel sorry for here? In the inevitable lawsuit, who will prevail? And in the ill-advised TV movie, who will play the lead roles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333December 18, 2022 4:03 PM

Hahahaha!

This one is actually pretty good 😂

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2022 4:06 AM

NEVER confront angry, fat frauen.

Just walk away. Let it go. This young lady is going to lose her job and might get arrested.

Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2022 4:08 AM

Pizza Hut? Really?

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2022 4:11 AM

I love that employee.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2022 4:14 AM

Why is she dressed that way? It just makes her look even worse.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2022 4:16 AM

R5 Are those capris? Gaucho pants?

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2022 4:19 AM

WTF is going on with people?

Why did she do this? Did she not get everything she wanted with her order? Why not just politely ask for whatever she wanted, and leave?

By the looks of her huge butt and rectangular body, you know she was HUNGRY.

I genuinely don’t understand what’s going on with people lately.

You know America is in trouble, when stout, little white church ladies, who work at the local school or bank, are doing ridiculous stuff like this.

So unnecessary.

And sadly, this young lady is furious because she has to put up with shitty customers regularly, and her employer doesn’t give one flying fuck, and she will be fired, if she hasn’t been already.

There’s zero excuse for the white frau, but there’s also zero excuse or tolerance for violence of any sort, however minimal, in the work place, unless you’re a boxer, or a professional athlete who is paid to fuck people up.

The irony of it al. Yes. I understand it, too.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2022 4:19 AM

I hate people.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2022 4:22 AM

Is she bitching because there’s not enough sauce on her pizza?

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2022 4:24 AM

[quote] Is she bitching because

I don't know. All the dialogue is inaudible.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2022 4:27 AM

Yes, the pizza was made incorrectly, but she ate half of it before bringing it back and demanding it be remade.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2022 4:28 AM

The employee was very aggressive although her actions were troubling to say the least.

Looks like they deserve each other, and should get married as soon as possible, and open a new pizza restaurant together. Call it Hangry Pies.

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2022 4:38 AM

I loved seeing that fat assed cunt go down! I was hoping she'd get run over by a car in the parking lot, but she just sits on her huge ass putting a dent in the parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2022 4:55 AM

Damn! That nigga,gonna get fired AND sued!

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2022 5:02 AM

Putting a Karen and a strong black woman together in the same room is like a lit candle falling onto a set of curtains.

What did Karen think would happen if she behaved like an asshole towards her?

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2022 6:21 AM

Hey, girls- Gauchos are back this season! We have them available in merlot, sea foam, cotton candy, taupe, saffron and midnight. From sizes 10 to 3X.

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2022 6:31 AM

R16 And don't forget manatee grey. The Karen in OP's video clearly loves that shade.

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2022 6:35 AM

She got off easy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2022 6:46 AM

Remember when American and Brazilian sociologists and historians like Gilberto Freire wrote that white ladies were more likely to abuse slaves than their husbands? The Karens prove them right.

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2022 6:50 AM

Where's the free slice of chocolate cake?

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2022 7:00 AM

With her actions she set herself up to be judged. From the fat on her chunky heels (fat on heels?) to the dumpy, shapeless body with matching haircut this small town looking woman was making nothing of herself. Guaranteed her invisibility till she piped up and squawked about the lack of sauce on her pizza. The push, though entertaining, was excessive and unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2022 7:03 AM

@r6, "Are those capris? Gaucho pants? "

Hostess pants...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2022 7:27 AM

R19 there always more homophobic too the worst

by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2022 7:30 AM

They're *

by Anonymousreply 24August 10, 2022 7:30 AM

Fat cunt!

White women are terrorists.

She got her big ass handed to her.

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2022 7:32 AM

Fat walmart lady vs a wnba player?

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2022 7:33 AM

She looks so funny when she starts to run away.

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2022 7:35 AM

That ape want struck by the pizza she didn't need to touch that frauen swine

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2022 7:37 AM

That's what she gets from ordering from a Pizza Hut that is clearly in a bad area. She must have just moved there for the very first time.

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2022 7:39 AM

*for

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2022 7:39 AM

Where's her cane?!?

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2022 7:42 AM

R31 I don't think she's a lesbian. It's Pizza Hut not Nut Loaf Hut.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2022 7:46 AM

R32 - Touché!

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2022 7:51 AM

@r27, "She looks so funny when she starts to run away. "

That was definitely a waddle

by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2022 7:51 AM

I guess she had to go to another Pizza Hut since she waddled out without her food. A fat hungry frau shall not be denied.

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2022 8:34 AM

Why was someone filming it?

by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2022 9:13 AM

I'm so tired of seeing shit like this.

People have become worse than animals.

by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2022 9:20 AM

[quote] Why was someone filming it?

Are you aware what century you’re living in?

by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2022 9:21 AM

Yes, the fat Frau is annoying and probably initially in the wrong, but does some hourly worker care about Pizza Hut’s bottom line? Just remake the damn pizza and send her on her way.

That pizza probably costs PH all of $1.75 in ingredients. It’s not worth the headache for such a measly sum. Now the worker will lose her job and be sued into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2022 9:31 AM

Be nice to people, especially those who make and serve your food. It’s easy to deal with an issue without treating people like shit. If you go through life thinking you can abuse people at your whim, you’re going to run into the wrong person on the wrong day.

by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2022 9:35 AM

I was in a MacDonald's the other night when an angry young guy abused employees, calling them cunts, and throwing food at them. Although the place was full, everyone just stood round, as if waiting for a strong man to take him down. No one did – including me. (Well, he may have had a knife.) However, even 20 years ago he would have been knocked flat. Everyone has turned into pussies.

by Anonymousreply 41August 10, 2022 9:37 AM

[quote] 20 years ago he would have been knocked flat. Everyone has turned into pussies.

Wrong.

Have you watched the news lately?

Every psycho on the street now is armed with some kind of lethal weapon.

But if you want to try and confront them, just to get stabbed to death or shot dead, then by all means go for it, big talker.

by Anonymousreply 42August 10, 2022 9:42 AM

It's about time more trouble making boomers were shoved on their fatasses. Menaces to society.

by Anonymousreply 43August 10, 2022 9:43 AM

Eh, she wasn't hurt. Not with all that padding. All that junk in that ol' heffa's trunk saved her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 44August 10, 2022 9:54 AM

The dangerous thing about confrontations like this, is that they can easily turn into an accidental death.

And then what might start out as a possible assault, can turn into manslaughter.

Then your life is ruined.

This kind of bullshit is never worth the consequences.

Just walk away.

by Anonymousreply 45August 10, 2022 10:04 AM

Phones have made everyone dissociative

by Anonymousreply 46August 10, 2022 10:10 AM

@r43, "It's about time more trouble making boomers were shoved on their fatasses"

Knock it off with that "Boomer" shit, the youngest Boomer is now in their 60s. This woman was not that old

Keep it up and you'll get NOTHING... For reasons well known to you 😠

by Anonymousreply 47August 10, 2022 10:12 AM

Was it because Karen doesn’t like pineapple on pizza?

by Anonymousreply 48August 10, 2022 10:12 AM

^ Yes, "I said, No pineapple, I'm on a diet"

by Anonymousreply 49August 10, 2022 10:15 AM

What a FAT fucking pig of a woman.

by Anonymousreply 50August 10, 2022 10:18 AM

She was a Karen, but when she said there’s no sauce on the pizza, why not simply tell her, ok, we’ll remake it. Why bother fighting with her?

In these situation, corporate is always going to back up the customer. She was angry, but she wasn’t swearing or using racial slurs. She’s a fat cow, but she less angry about the pizza and more angry that the employee wouldn’t validate that the pizza was lacking sauce. “Show me the sauce,” she yells and the worker responds, “I see sauce everywhere.”

Even if true, let this be a moment where the customer is right and remake the stupid pizza. (Drown it with sauce, spit in it, whatever, but diffuse the situation.)

by Anonymousreply 51August 10, 2022 10:43 AM

If you work one of those jobs you just have to grin and bear it. Sorry, but you have to dial the ghetto back while you're at work.

by Anonymousreply 52August 10, 2022 10:58 AM

If a shop worker was to push me to the ground I would just play dead or pretend I couldn’t move. That would really freak them out.

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2022 1:03 PM

I kind of feel sorry for the roly poly lady.

Shoving the pizza at the worker wasn't right, but neither is pushing someone to the ground.

I just wish we could all be kinder to each other.

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2022 1:07 PM

MacDonald's

- Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2022 1:11 PM

The push was unnecessary. She should've just slapped her.

by Anonymousreply 56August 10, 2022 1:18 PM

Did this just happen? I would love to know Pizza Hut's response.

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2022 1:19 PM

I'm not sure who was the instigator in this, but one thing is clear. How would the Karens of the world feel if every restaurant had to close because they didn't have enough people to staff them? Customer service is the worst job to have right now because of the anger of society, from both sides. I would love to see reactions to places having to close because people refuse to deal with that abuse.

by Anonymousreply 58August 10, 2022 1:20 PM

[quote] The push was unnecessary. She should've just slapped her.

[quote] —Will Smith

Keep my PIZZA out yo' MOUF!

by Anonymousreply 59August 10, 2022 1:28 PM

The employee have alopizza. That's why she's wearing a hat. We need to raise awareness.

by Anonymousreply 60August 10, 2022 1:46 PM

[quote] I kind of feel sorry for the roly poly lady.

This was such a perfect term I cracked up.. She was round and literally rolled on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 61August 10, 2022 2:12 PM

R15, fuck OFF.

Most black women do not react like this.

You have MUCH to learn what it actually means , to be a “strong, black woman”.

Hint: it does not mean acting out violently when dealing with stupid , entitled cunts or assholes, who are profoundly upset their new “idol, God & icon”, DJT, loses a legitimate, fair and free election, giving them a false sense of security and justification, to act out due to their frustration, upon fucking fast food/retail employees, who are just doing whatever they can to make money LEGALLY and feed their families.

So fucking sick of black women being used as a psychological bargaining chip, alluding to their “strength”, only when associated with anger and/or violence.

This isn’t what you claim it is. This is a young lady who deals with total cunts like this Karen, regularly, and finally was triggered to the point where she reacted angrily, because NO ONE will have any mercy on her, when they go grab their shitty junk food, in order to a binge a pizza and use their overeating as a coping mechanism for their false grievances that they themselves believe are directly correlated and caused by a teenaged or young black girl, who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the “suppression & victimhood” of stupid and entitled white assholes and cunts.

by Anonymousreply 62August 10, 2022 2:15 PM

Someone should publish a study of the relationship between the degree of Karenicity Vs. Ass size. I think you would find they trend together.

by Anonymousreply 63August 10, 2022 2:20 PM

R60 wins the thread

by Anonymousreply 64August 10, 2022 2:23 PM

The Karen is a trash human and a fat cunt.

But that employee did push her, so I can't really get on her side. She should have closed and locked the door on that wobbly old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 65August 10, 2022 2:26 PM

[quote] Most black women do not react like this.

There are endless Youtube videos from Waffle Houses, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Reebok to name a few that disprove your fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 66August 10, 2022 2:27 PM

R66 Black women hit their kids. Hell, Black women will hit YOUR kids!

by Anonymousreply 67August 10, 2022 2:29 PM

She has a basis for a lawsuit, the employee was the aggressor, she put her hands on her. Whereas her actions were total crap but she didn't actually touch anybody.

by Anonymousreply 68August 10, 2022 2:30 PM

I’m on the employee’s side. She was completely calm the whole time until that bitch threw the pizza at her. These trashy customers deserve what they get when they abuse employees.

by Anonymousreply 69August 10, 2022 2:34 PM

R53, I can picture your bitten honeybadger moves from here.

by Anonymousreply 70August 10, 2022 2:36 PM

Grimes chased her out of the Russian Pizza Hut! 🛖

by Anonymousreply 71August 10, 2022 2:38 PM

Really? We should now say that violence is acceptable? Yeah, no.

by Anonymousreply 72August 10, 2022 2:39 PM

R72 = fat frau who thinks throwing food at employees is acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 73August 10, 2022 2:41 PM

Thank you, R62. Very well said.

by Anonymousreply 74August 10, 2022 2:42 PM

The only fat thing is your head ,honey. Shut the door and lock it and call the police, don't keep adding to all the rage and violence in the world .

by Anonymousreply 75August 10, 2022 2:43 PM

R75 Go eat another shitty pizza, hun, before you get angry.

by Anonymousreply 76August 10, 2022 2:44 PM

If you act like an asshole, be prepared that somebody might just give you a beat down. It's not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 77August 10, 2022 2:46 PM

Garden gnome didn't actually put her hands on her. If she did, different story. If that's your reaction to everything, good luck contributing to a civilized society. Keep it thug-style!

by Anonymousreply 78August 10, 2022 2:48 PM

Woman was wrong to shove the pizza.

The worker was wrong to go after her the way she did.

The worker assaulted the woman.

Worker should be fired. Doesn't matter if the woman shoved pizza.

by Anonymousreply 79August 10, 2022 2:48 PM

R79 Oh just shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 80August 10, 2022 2:50 PM

All this over a minimum wage job and pizza most of us wouldn't feed to a dead dog.

by Anonymousreply 81August 10, 2022 2:51 PM

This is amazing customer service!

by Anonymousreply 82August 10, 2022 2:51 PM

I can't pick sides here. Customer was a bitch who should know if you eat at shitty restaurants you get shitty food but the employee should not have chased her outside and shoved her.

by Anonymousreply 83August 10, 2022 2:52 PM

I'm really disappointed with the employee. She should have followed Karen out of the store and tossed the pizza and a ladle of sauce at her head.

by Anonymousreply 84August 10, 2022 3:09 PM

[quote] MacDonald's - Oh, dear

Whenever I see or hear "MacDonald's," I think of Harve Presnell in Fargo. "It's okay, MacDonald's? What do you think they do there? They don't drink milkshakes!"

by Anonymousreply 85August 10, 2022 3:20 PM

R80...you have great command of the English language and its idiomatic expressions with such turns of phrase at your fingertips!

by Anonymousreply 86August 10, 2022 3:24 PM

Oh no.

Oh dear.

No.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 10, 2022 3:42 PM

jabba the pizza hut

by Anonymousreply 88August 10, 2022 4:01 PM

I wish this would end up on Judge Judy. An actual reenactment would be lovely.

by Anonymousreply 89August 10, 2022 4:06 PM

R86 assumes English is everyone’s native language.

by Anonymousreply 90August 10, 2022 4:09 PM

This video would be perfect without the womens voices, but rather being scored to Bulls on Parade

by Anonymousreply 91August 10, 2022 4:27 PM

Or sped up on helium! Someone do it, I'm begging you.

by Anonymousreply 92August 10, 2022 4:29 PM

That striped shirt is doing her elfin, chubby body no favors.

by Anonymousreply 93August 10, 2022 4:38 PM

Someone please add the Benny Hill theme!

by Anonymousreply 94August 10, 2022 4:49 PM

So much in life could be improved with the addition of the Benny Hill theme r94.

by Anonymousreply 95August 10, 2022 4:55 PM

I say Pink Elephants On Parade from Dumbo.

by Anonymousreply 96August 10, 2022 4:59 PM

Both didn't come off looking very well. Violence isn't acceptable.

The worker should've remained calm and said, "Sorry ma'am, I'll get you more sauce." and go get a can sauce and proceed dump all of it on the frau's fat head and ask, "is that enough sauce for you?".

by Anonymousreply 97August 10, 2022 5:03 PM

I hope the Pizza Hut employee doesn't get into too much trouble (criminal charges) over this. She does need to learn to control anger. As stated above, people die from hitting the pavement.

The customer knew she did something wrong, judging by the speed at which she made her way to the exit. She got her ass kicked and is still pointing her finger like a tough bitch, sitting on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 98August 10, 2022 5:05 PM

The employee was find up until she pushed Karen to the ground. The employee should have called the cops when she flung the pizza box across the counter.

by Anonymousreply 99August 10, 2022 5:08 PM

Employee could have technically sued weeble wobble for assault.

by Anonymousreply 100August 10, 2022 5:10 PM

As soneone sauid, the emloyee was ok until she pushed the lady to the ground. The lady technically committed assualt and maybe battery thohgh shoving a pizza box might be a bit margianl in real life. Fowlloing her into the parking lot was not a problem, she needed to get her tag number, but shoving her to the ground screwed the employee's case big time.

by Anonymousreply 101August 10, 2022 5:29 PM

That fat pig will never get a dime, and I hope the franchise owner backs the employee. Karen started it. Just like those crazy bitches that tore up a place over $1.50 sauce.

by Anonymousreply 102August 10, 2022 5:45 PM

The real culprit here is Pizza Hut. They really do skimp on the sauce. You have to know to order extra sauce when you order the pizza just to get what would be the regular amount of sauce at any other pizza place.

by Anonymousreply 103August 10, 2022 5:49 PM

Who eats at shitholes like Pizza Hut? Did Karen have a coupon?

by Anonymousreply 104August 10, 2022 5:51 PM

Consumer was rude, but employee was criminal. 100% not acceptable, and it's sad to see anyone in what's supposed to be a civil society supporting her actions.

by Anonymousreply 105August 10, 2022 5:54 PM

Pizza Girl and Company are getting a Lawsuit on that one...altho, Karen's a Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 106August 10, 2022 5:54 PM

Let's see proof of the suit.

by Anonymousreply 107August 10, 2022 5:56 PM

I see a big lawsuit in pizza huts future.

by Anonymousreply 108August 10, 2022 6:03 PM

[quote] She should have followed Karen out of the store and tossed the pizza and a ladle of sauce at her head.

[quote] go get a can sauce and proceed dump all of it on the frau's fat head and ask, "is that enough sauce for you?".

Like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 10, 2022 6:08 PM

[quote] That fat pig will never get a dime. I hope the franchise owner backs the employee.

Yes, I'd imagine Pizza Hut's statement would go something like this: "The customer is always wrong and is lucky to have only suffered a shove to the ground. There is a lack of tomatoes due to Covid so we must portion accordingly at this time."

by Anonymousreply 110August 10, 2022 6:32 PM

R110 One minor edit: Pizza Hut would probably also refer to the customer as "The Fat Pig."

by Anonymousreply 111August 10, 2022 6:38 PM

The employee is in the wrong.

The customer will likely win a nice payout if she decides to sue.

And the employee would probably be fired.

Be that as it may, the worker probably has to put up with so much shit all day long, it's understandable that she cracked under this customer's awful behavior.

by Anonymousreply 112August 10, 2022 6:47 PM

Bring back the lockdown. It was bliss. I loved not having to deal with the general public. There's way too many rude, hateful, dumb and crazy people out there.

by Anonymousreply 113August 10, 2022 6:57 PM

Can anyone tell how much fatty ate, before she returned to complain?

by Anonymousreply 114August 10, 2022 6:57 PM

R114 Other postings of this video claim she ate half of the pizza before returning with it.

by Anonymousreply 115August 10, 2022 7:02 PM

Figures. Scammer, trying to get free pizza.

by Anonymousreply 116August 10, 2022 7:19 PM

OP- I think it would be more accurate to call her a BITCH rather than a Karen.

by Anonymousreply 117August 10, 2022 7:24 PM

Karen is lucky she didn't get a couple kicks as well. Restaurant owners are over customer bullshit since COVID.

by Anonymousreply 118August 10, 2022 7:36 PM

If it was half-eaten, I'm assuming she ate it at home. Then, she gets into her car, drives over, and complains.

Places like Pizza Hut are skimpy on the toppings. I usually ask for extra cheese, double the pepperoni, or whatever, even if I have to pay more.

by Anonymousreply 119August 10, 2022 7:37 PM

Why don't you go to a decent place for pizza? Do you live off an interstate?

by Anonymousreply 120August 10, 2022 7:40 PM

Whatever. No matter where you receive it, service is diabolical now. Everywhere. In every business. People are at their limit. Do you fucking job. People are spending money they usually don’t have for a service and receive comically bad / rude service time and time again and its getting old. I didnt watch the video but Ive had to pull myself back from the edge after outright neglectful service lately. And these weren’t cheap purchases.

I work in service, for what its worth.

by Anonymousreply 121August 10, 2022 7:45 PM

I want to be in a throuple with r22 and r16.

by Anonymousreply 122August 10, 2022 7:48 PM

OP- When she falls it evokes a female OOMPA LOOMPA

by Anonymousreply 123August 10, 2022 7:51 PM

I worked customer service for over 20 years,and if I pushed every asshole who pissed me off Id be serving 20 life sentences. I have had some very scary encounters with deranged people (they arent a new thing) and the LAST thing you do is follow them out of the building. For that,Little Miss Ghetto Bitch is going to jail ,for it shows intent. The old lady was rude,but we only are seeing a snippet of the encounter,as is the internets wont. She didnt hit the girl with the pizza,it clearly flew off and landed on the floor,nor did she call her racial names or threaten her physically. Ergo,big fat check in her future. That all being said,have you ever noticed when a black person confronts someone its always someone older or weaker ? I bet had that been a big hefty diesel dyke with a bad attitude the whole scenario would have been different. You do not put your hands on a customer for any reason (other than defending yourself) .People these days using bullshit like "she called me a name!" to attack others,no matter their asshole levels,is bullshit and not acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 124August 10, 2022 8:04 PM

Good thing it was recorded. She'd probably lie and say she did nothing.

A Karen started a fight with me once and then called police on me (gym argument over something stupid). She complained to the staff first but HS kid didn't want to do anything about it.

So I called her out some more and she started making stuff up on the call with the police, of course with the assumption all white women who call the police will be credited with the truth.

I laughed in her face when she gave up what was clearly a fake call to the cops. You know she's pulled that before. Then I insulted her in a way that drives women crazy - "that's what I thought you FAT whale."

The look on her face :)

by Anonymousreply 125August 10, 2022 8:29 PM

IDK - she threw the pizza at the girl - which is probably still hot. I think she was right to shove her. Who does she think she is to abuse the worker that way? I do like the way she waddles out and the person filming is laughing.

by Anonymousreply 126August 10, 2022 9:16 PM

The worker could have made that waddling pig topple without touching her.

Pity contact was made.

by Anonymousreply 127August 10, 2022 9:22 PM

Little Miss Ghetto Bitch! Hehe...yes. Yes she is. As expected.

by Anonymousreply 128August 10, 2022 9:51 PM

And I thought I had a bad week.

by Anonymousreply 129August 10, 2022 10:07 PM

It should be called Pizza Salt.

by Anonymousreply 130August 10, 2022 10:09 PM

There are way too many people justifying this on the youtube page for it. Guess the worker thinks she's a heroine.

by Anonymousreply 131August 10, 2022 10:11 PM

[quote] There are way too many people justifying this on the youtube page for it. Guess the worker thinks she's a heroine.

I think that every single issue in the United States has become politicized.

From George Floyd forward, any time a black person is mistreated in this country, it's going to go back to George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, et. al.

The bottom line is that black people are sick and tired of being abused, beaten and killed by white people.

So every time you see one of these incidents happen, don't think for one second that it doesn't have to do with the larger issue of white mistreatment of blacks.

It's now in our national psyche, and it's never going to go away.

by Anonymousreply 132August 10, 2022 10:18 PM

I know what you mean, R132.

by Anonymousreply 133August 10, 2022 10:23 PM

R132 Has a point. The behavior of many whites is literally deplorable. Did you all see that video?

White people KNOW they can get away with MURDER. Black people know it too. They're sick of it.

Is it right? No. But's it reality and Americans are not doing anything about it, because whites know it doesn't serve their interest. Even the woke ones.

But Americans like to pretend these issues aren't real, that it happens somwhere else, and involves people other than them.

In other countries, even Europe, racists are at least more direct about it.

by Anonymousreply 134August 10, 2022 10:31 PM

R133 You're only not a CA resident. Yes, some thug will overpower/blindside Asian elderly and it makes the news.

You should see the fight some of these old Asian woman have. You think Asians are the only business people in many black communities out of luck?

Asians come from a feudal system where life is hard. Attack or be attacked. You better believe they have survival down to an art, albeit imperfectly.

by Anonymousreply 135August 10, 2022 10:33 PM

I hope Karen sues the crap out of Pizza Hut.

She tried to de-escalate by leaving. Employee followed her and physically assaulted her first.

by Anonymousreply 136August 10, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote]Asians come from a feudal system where life is hard.

The level of stupid in this statement is breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 137August 10, 2022 10:37 PM

Pizza Hut is not worth fisticuffs.

by Anonymousreply 138August 10, 2022 10:40 PM

[quote] Pizza Hut is not worth fisticuffs.

The Oompa Loompa was HANGRY.

by Anonymousreply 139August 10, 2022 10:42 PM

Watching that clip makes me remember how important it is to stay reasonably fit and agile as we age. The blond lady crumples under her own mass and has no stability or reflexive posture. My Mom is 80, but really solid and fit. She would never push a pizza box at anyone, but if someone randomly pushed her, she would know how to regain her footing and lower her center of gravity. This bitch went down like a rotted tree. She must have been badly bruised and probably strained her wrist attempting to block her fall. That clip is disturbing on several levels. I hope it represents a rare and unusual service interaction, but I also think people are more angry and impatient than ever right now. I think my parents are actually more fit and healthier than my siblings and I will be at their age. They took better care of themselves and each other than my siblings and I have. I really admire that about them both.

by Anonymousreply 140August 10, 2022 10:57 PM

Not sure WTF was going on with The Karen in that clip, I couldn't make out the audio in the beginning.

Did The Karen already pay for her pizza? She then shoved her purchase across the counter to the worker, then runs out? If that was the case, the nut job Karen already paid and she's the one losing, she had no food and no refund. The employees lost nothing.

I sure wouldn't have confronted the nut job Karen. No crazy customer is worth losing your job over. Remember, these corporations makes billions while paying their workers crap pay. Why defend the store, unless you own the franchise, don't bother.

by Anonymousreply 141August 10, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote] I couldn't make out the audio in the beginning.

[quote] All the dialogue is inaudible.

The sound in this video is as bad as that awful hate-fest called "Gosford Park".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 10, 2022 11:21 PM

Fat Karen deserved it. She threw food at the worker. I worked at a diner in HS and wish I could have punched some of the abusive customers. For the repeat ones, I definitely spit and fucked with their food. I also knifed a few tires. My friend worked there and I told him to call me if a certain regular prick couple came in. He did and I was discreet about it. I look like a boy next door but I'm

by Anonymousreply 143August 10, 2022 11:31 PM

The store manager Sweets is on a YouTube show. Karen returned the pizza after eating 5 of the 8 slices- which she did use a coupon for, I figured that.

Karen called the police, and after looking at the Pizza Hut' own footage the police arrested Karen for assault, ha!

Sweets is still working there.

by Anonymousreply 144August 10, 2022 11:37 PM

R144 Wow. Share a link? I didn’t see that coming.

by Anonymousreply 145August 10, 2022 11:41 PM

Knifing tires, R143? You ever finally get that anger management you sorely needed?

by Anonymousreply 146August 10, 2022 11:42 PM

r143 that is not normal behavior. You have issues.

by Anonymousreply 147August 10, 2022 11:43 PM

The Phillip Scott Show, can't post links from my phone.

by Anonymousreply 148August 10, 2022 11:44 PM

R146, R147 There's quite a few nutcases on DL with anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 149August 10, 2022 11:46 PM

Who carries around knives to gut tires? Creeps like R143, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 150August 10, 2022 11:49 PM

Sage advice from Judge Judy regarding this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 11, 2022 12:11 AM

[quote] She tried to de-escalate by leaving.

Yeah, right. She knew she was about to get a beat-down, that's why she left.

by Anonymousreply 152August 11, 2022 12:14 AM

Leaving? She went running or waddling as fast as she could. I would love to see the Pizza Hut footage that had a camera right above the manager.

by Anonymousreply 153August 11, 2022 12:30 AM

She de-escalated by throwing a pizza box and then running away?

I didn’t think the audio was that difficult to make out

She ordered a pizza and proceeded to eat almost half of it. She attempted to return it/have it remade because (she claims) it was made incorrectly. Specifically, it had no sauce. (The worker then points out all the sauce on the pizza!)

She is infuriated when she can’t get her way, shoving the box at the employee. This is assault (or attempted assault, as the box missed.)

If only the employee hadn’t followed her out into the parking a lot. The attempted assault would land harder if she hadn’t laid hands on the Karen.

by Anonymousreply 154August 11, 2022 12:33 AM

Link R144 ?

by Anonymousreply 155August 11, 2022 12:34 AM

The Phillip Scott Show- it's on YouTube. I already posted I can't do links from my phone.

And Karen ate 5 out of 8 slices- that's not "almost half".

by Anonymousreply 156August 11, 2022 12:43 AM

My, it's wonderful when criminals find these threads to fill us all with fear. Fans herself. You are not helping with my lumbago chile!

by Anonymousreply 157August 11, 2022 12:55 AM

Any updates? Did she lose her job? That fat cunt wasn’t worth it.

by Anonymousreply 158August 11, 2022 1:00 AM

R43 Thanks for the generational bigotry. That's helpful.

by Anonymousreply 159August 11, 2022 1:08 AM

The manager should get a promotion.

by Anonymousreply 160August 11, 2022 1:10 AM

You think that employee thought about being upset over losing her crappy minimum wage job after treatment like that? Pizza Hut can shove it.

Employers can't find enough half-decent workers these days.

by Anonymousreply 161August 11, 2022 1:13 AM

Did the waddle waddle shit out the half of the pizza she ate?

by Anonymousreply 162August 11, 2022 1:15 AM

I thought I already posted this. But here's Sweets, the Pizza Hut manager. Still works at the Hut. Anyway, Karen got arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 11, 2022 1:18 AM

Sorry you posters are wrong there is a lawsuit coming because the employee ran out of the store and started pushing the rude customer. Pizza hut is going to be on the hook for alot of $$$ and a lifetime of free pizzas for Karen.

by Anonymousreply 164August 11, 2022 1:30 AM

Well, it's coming up on a year. Karen better get her fat ass in gear. PH might give her a few bucks to go away. Karen was the one arrested.

by Anonymousreply 165August 11, 2022 1:35 AM

Karen’s lucky. She should have had her fat ass beaten.

by Anonymousreply 166August 11, 2022 1:35 AM

Sweets isn't so sweet.

She looks like a lesbian, too.

by Anonymousreply 167August 11, 2022 1:40 AM

[quote][R86] assumes English is everyone’s native language.

R90, no, I do not assume English is everyone's native tongue. I merely noted the command of it from R80. Still, I'd hazard a guess and say that R80 is a native American English speaker from the Northeast.

by Anonymousreply 168August 11, 2022 2:34 AM

The PH employee should not have followed the elderly woman out of the store to further escalate the situation. She should have called the police and let the police handle it. Get the woman’s license plate number and let the cops find her. Neither woman behaved civilly.

by Anonymousreply 169August 11, 2022 3:14 AM

R132 Oh Please. These outlandish white deplorables do not represent an entire race just like violent black ghetto deplorables do not represent every black person.

by Anonymousreply 170August 11, 2022 3:21 AM

R62 Bitch. You shut the fuck up and fuck off. I did nothing but praise the employee for her actions and called her strong for actually doing what all of us sometimes feel like doing to Karens. But you have to twist my post and go into a long rant about fetishizing black women.

Sit your ass down, take some pills and get a life, you sick bitch. You goddamned cunt.

by Anonymousreply 171August 11, 2022 5:39 AM

My pussy smells like roadkill.

by Anonymousreply 172August 11, 2022 5:52 AM

R169, that woman was not elderly. Probably 60, or maybe actually 40 but looks older from a lifetime of cheap, shitty fast food. Karen probably gorged on that damn thing in her car, chubby grease -covered fingers and piehole working overtime.

Then, when she realized she wasn't going to get full off her coupon pizza she stormed in with the 3 slices left to complain.

by Anonymousreply 173August 11, 2022 5:59 AM

I love how the BLM girl pushes that revolting karen onto her fat pink ass. LOL. Go BLM.

by Anonymousreply 174August 11, 2022 6:02 AM

I love to see complainers punched in the face, especially Karens. If you don't like the pizza somewhere, just don't go back there again, and maybe write a bad online review. Problem solved. You don't need to talk to anyone at the restaurant about it.

by Anonymousreply 175August 11, 2022 6:03 AM

Hostile Fat Frau effectively threw out the first punch by physically shoving the pizza box into the employee, who was already obviously feeling threatened and insulted. Karma. Sometimes basic dignity is worth more than a shitty minimum wage job.

by Anonymousreply 176August 11, 2022 6:14 AM

Well, the employee won, if you can it that. Karen was arrested, and the PH employee still has her job, working 12 hour days.

by Anonymousreply 177August 11, 2022 6:38 AM

R124, the police arrested lardass Karen you ignorant fool. After viewing the store tape.

by Anonymousreply 178August 11, 2022 6:49 AM

Too bad Sweets didn't have a few friends follow Karen home. Multiple BBC might have shut her up for good.

by Anonymousreply 179August 11, 2022 6:56 AM

I would love to see Karen attacked, with scalding hot pizza (extra sauce) shoved down her throat until she choked to death.

by Anonymousreply 180August 11, 2022 7:11 AM

Do you live alone, R180?

by Anonymousreply 181August 11, 2022 7:19 AM

I'd like to see R62 hit by a parade of semi tractor trailer trucks.

by Anonymousreply 182August 11, 2022 7:38 AM

Damn, I have 62 blocked.

by Anonymousreply 183August 11, 2022 7:58 AM

Oh, thank you, R183, for sharing that news with us. This obviously marks you as a VERY special Datalounger.

You must be discerning and have very special sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 184August 11, 2022 8:25 AM

At least the waddling woman didn't have it as bad as this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 11, 2022 9:24 AM

That Karen is a FAT fucking PIG!

by Anonymousreply 186August 11, 2022 10:09 AM

JUST REMAKE THE GOD DAMN PIZZA!!!

This stupid ENTITLED GEN Z bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants? Fuck this bitch! Do your JOB, cunt! I hope she got FIRED!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 187August 11, 2022 10:14 AM

[quote]Sweets isn't so sweet.

She looks like a lesbian, too.[/quote]

Sweets makes Brittney Griner look like Iman.

by Anonymousreply 188August 11, 2022 10:48 AM

As usual, the ancient white racist gays here get it completely wrong. Of course the Karen was arrested, she assaulted the worker by throwing the food at her. She STARTED the conflict. The worker retaliated and can claim self defense. There was never any real possibility of the worker being fired, not in this day and age when we can all see your horrible aggressive behavior clearly on video. That fat frau cunt was LUCKY that’s all that happened to her.

EVERYONE on social media is behind the worker, except of course for this racist shithole site which is basically Stormfront now.

by Anonymousreply 189August 11, 2022 11:25 AM

She didn’t get fired R187. The frau cunt was arrested and is facing a lawsuit and jail time.

Does that send you into a spittle inflected conniption? Hopefully it will give you an aneurysm.

by Anonymousreply 190August 11, 2022 11:29 AM

I want someone to make a remix of that clip of Karen falling on her fat ass over and over again.

Talk (or shove) shit, get hit, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 191August 11, 2022 11:36 AM

White Americunts have always hated/oppressed the blacks but now they are so fat and decrepit, the blacks are guaranteed to give them the beats. EVERY. TIME. God approves! LOL.

by Anonymousreply 192August 11, 2022 11:41 AM

[quote]The bottom line is that black people are sick and tired of being abused, beaten and killed by white people.

And everyone else is sick of black people freaking out at the drop of a hat, always being way to excited and aggressive and not being able to calm the fuck down and act NORMAL people.

*shrugs*

by Anonymousreply 193August 11, 2022 12:18 PM

But she stole my Gatorade, R193!

And my mama's fries were cold!

by Anonymousreply 194August 11, 2022 12:34 PM

I haven't heard someone refer to an "ass" as a "can" in at least 30 years. Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 195August 11, 2022 12:51 PM

The customer was wrong to shove the pizza off the counter.

The employee was FAR more wrong to chase her outside and shove her to the pavement. Like, exponentially wrong. I used to have to work service jobs and they suck, precisely because of loud, angry, entitled customers. But you don't pay hands on somebody who wasn't first touched you. EVER.

If the woman who was shoved called the police, the employee would be arrested and jailed. Just to let off some steam?

And what if this late-middle aged woman, clearly in poor shape, had hit her head or had a heart attack or stroke as the result of the assault? The worker would wind up serving a serious prison sentence. All as a result of losing her cool.

Insanely stupid thing to do.

When you work a service job you have to be able to shake stuff off. If you can't, you need to get any other kind of job.

by Anonymousreply 196August 11, 2022 1:00 PM

R187 needs to get her fat ass slammed to the floor.

by Anonymousreply 197August 11, 2022 1:05 PM

Actually R189, following someone out of a building and pushing them to the ground is not self-defence, just as shooting an intruder as they are running away from you is not self-defence. It’s revenge.

by Anonymousreply 198August 11, 2022 1:07 PM

R198 is correct. It is not self defense to follow sooneone who is retreating. Retaliation is not self defense. That said, I think most on this thread are in sympathy with the worker and agaibst the customer but the law is the law. I see statements about what happened afterwards but no proof. This was a year ago, right?

by Anonymousreply 199August 11, 2022 1:15 PM

If they arrested the garden gnome and NOT the employee then the world really has gone mad. R198 is right, it was revenge and the employee handled this piss poorly. As for racist white eldergays, if the woman had been black and the employee white I'd still say this was a mess but the employee gets more of the blame. But apparently according to some people on here it would be totally acceptable for the black woman to shove the pizza and walk off but not for white woman to push her? it's PHUCKED ALL AROUND no matter who is doing what to who.

by Anonymousreply 200August 11, 2022 1:16 PM

The fat pig deserved to fall on her fat fucking ass! lololololol at the rolley polley. Fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 201August 11, 2022 1:18 PM

If fat karen knew the OH employees name Was Sweets she would have tried to eat her too. Nasty white hogzilla

by Anonymousreply 202August 11, 2022 1:28 PM

Sauceless lady didn't hit the employee with the pizza. She clearly shoved the box off the counter and not at the employee. The employee follows her out of the store and pushes her not once, but twice. In what universe is that considered self-defense? There was no more threat to the employee yet the employee responded with physical contact resulting in a fall (proportionality--that response was out of proportion to the initial event. Shoving a pizza box is not the same as shoving a person) The employee is probably lying about Karen being arrested.

She's not even a true Karen, as in policing someone's behavior or calling the cops or making false accusations. There was no damned sauce on that pizza. Of course she was outrageous having a fit and shoving the box, and probably racist, but no way was employee justified, legally or otherwise, in what she did.

by Anonymousreply 203August 11, 2022 2:17 PM

We believe the fat count was arrested because the dyke said so? Seems like a lie. The employee chased her and pushed her down.

by Anonymousreply 204August 11, 2022 2:22 PM

Cunt not count.

by Anonymousreply 205August 11, 2022 2:23 PM

There was no sauce, but the fat bitch ate half the pizza. Pizza Hut? More like Jabba the Hut.

by Anonymousreply 206August 11, 2022 3:21 PM

Sweet gave her full name and Facebook page during the interview, and this show has 325k viewers. I doubt she's lying about fatty being arrested.

by Anonymousreply 207August 11, 2022 4:26 PM

How is the employee an entitled bitch, when this was her fourth 12 hour day in a row? Seems like a hard worker to me.

by Anonymousreply 208August 11, 2022 4:30 PM

That fat slob Karen should have been denied the pizza. She’s fat enough.

by Anonymousreply 209August 11, 2022 4:38 PM

I’m not condoning the behavior of either side here however I do want to point out how hateful people have become.

It must suck to have to work a shitty job in this pandemic and deal with people like the customer on a daily basis on top of long hours, it’s no wonder people don’t want to work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 210August 11, 2022 4:59 PM

Sweets to the sweet!!

by Anonymousreply 211August 11, 2022 5:04 PM

[quote] If they arrested the garden gnome and NOT the employee then the world really has gone mad. R198 is right, it was revenge and the employee handled this piss poorly.

It sounds to me like the police viewed the stores security cameras ONLY.

In that case, they only saw one side of the story.

No one saw the MAN's video footage, until he posted it online.

So the cops saw the Ooompa Loompa shove the pizza at the employee, and that's it.

Based on the video, they probably arrested her for harassment and trespassing.

If they had seen the OUTSIDE video of the Ooompa Loompa being shoved to the ground by the employee, then I guarantee they would have arrested the employee.

Sweets is just lucky that the man filming the video, didn't show it to the police.

Clearly, he was on Sweets' side.

by Anonymousreply 212August 11, 2022 5:11 PM

Ever since Covid it's as if people decided all bets are off and I can lose my shit in public if I feel like it. I can scream at the first person I see who has no say in making policy or how much sauce can go on a pizza. I got so sick of grown men hollering at 18 year old store clerks about masks I started to intervene. "Write a letter to the fucking company and stop bullying people trying to do their job."

The result of all this is customer service and civilized behavior, going steadily downhill even before Covid, has completely collapsed. We got so tired of our food orders getting mixed up or lost we just stoped getting takeout. Hours on hold and then the human who has no idea what they're talking about. Companies don't think it's their responsibility to train people anymore, much less pay them a living wage. Oh, and check the pizza before you leave the store, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 213August 11, 2022 5:28 PM

I’m still LOL over this obese oompa loompa getting shoved onto her fat ass. So funny!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 214August 11, 2022 5:34 PM

It just absolutely enrages all the old white fags here that an employee would DARE to stand up to an entitled cunt customer.

by Anonymousreply 215August 11, 2022 5:36 PM

I eat old peoples excrement with extra pizza sauce.

by Anonymousreply 216August 11, 2022 5:37 PM

Fatty's problem was eating 5 slices of the pizza, and then going back into the store to complain. She couldn't tell after 1 slice, or was she eating so fast she didn't notice?

by Anonymousreply 217August 11, 2022 5:53 PM

R189 The video appeared to show customer shove food off the counter onto the floor. With no physical contact, and a counter blocking customer's possible access to staff, without the audio it's hard to determine the customer's actions constitute a threat to the employee. The physical retaliation on the consumer is visibly assault. I hate these out-of-context snippets. There's usually more to the story.

by Anonymousreply 218August 11, 2022 6:54 PM

Wendy’s trumps Pizza Hut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 11, 2022 8:53 PM

I abhor her behaviour but I kind of feel sorry for Karen hitting the pavement. She didn’t see it coming and, frankly, wasn’t worth the trouble.

The worker would’ve been better to show restraint instead of sinking to Karen’s level.

by Anonymousreply 220August 11, 2022 8:58 PM

Karen didn’t get hurt. All that FAT made her just bounce on the pavement.

by Anonymousreply 221August 11, 2022 9:55 PM

I have no idea what shithole town this was, but I bet Karen thinks twice before acting like a cunt again.

by Anonymousreply 222August 11, 2022 10:27 PM

It amuses me how many of you cunts are calling the woman a fat pig,when I bet that the majority of you are as fat if not fatter. Once again,as the video at R219 shows,these so called black avengers pick elderly or small people as targets. Bring it to a 6'2 man and Im guessing the results may not be the same. NOBODY has the right to put their hands on someone else. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 223August 11, 2022 10:36 PM

R223 types morbidly obese

by Anonymousreply 224August 11, 2022 10:47 PM

R223 could lose 40 lbs,much like the majority on here. But R223 is 60 and doesnt give a fuck about all that anymore. Your shot fell short R224.

by Anonymousreply 225August 11, 2022 10:48 PM

The old lady started it when she threw a pizza at the customer. She had no right to physically threaten the employee whether the box landed on the ground or not. IF the woman had stormed out without doing so and the employee chased her, it would be different.

I can't believe we've reached a point where throwing things at workers is considered appropriate behavior, particularly from older people who should be able to control their emotions better. And by no means am I stupid enough to claim fast food workers are unsung heroes and all that.

by Anonymousreply 226August 11, 2022 10:50 PM

To think this was over a $10 coupon pizza. Can you imagine selling a car or house to this hag?

by Anonymousreply 227August 11, 2022 11:12 PM

I’ve worked in customer service and dealt with plenty of nasty chubsy wubsy fraus. Best thing to do is smile, say have a nice day and ignore them. That pisses the bitches off even more and sometimes they even stop and think that maybe they were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 228August 11, 2022 11:26 PM

Is this the same Karen as OP? It looks like she's been in a lot of alterations.

by Anonymousreply 229August 11, 2022 11:26 PM

I forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 11, 2022 11:27 PM

That fast food worker is wrong. She decided to come behind the counter and follow Karen out of the store and assault her. That is not self defense. Karen is wrong also. But that minimum wage worker should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 231August 11, 2022 11:31 PM

R15, that is not a strong black woman. That is a butch ass "I'll throw hands like a dude" dyke. Fuck outta here.

by Anonymousreply 232August 11, 2022 11:32 PM

Karen did not touch her. If you look at the video clearly. These stupid ass minimum wage workers be acting incompetent as fuck. Karen is out of order but did not touch her nor the did the pizza get on the worker. The video is kind of inaudible. She may didn't realize that the pizza was wrong until she ate more of it. It doesn't matter that want Karen needs a salad and not a pizza. Wrong is wrong and right is right.

by Anonymousreply 233August 11, 2022 11:35 PM

Karen ate 5 slices of pizza. After the altercation, Karen called the police who looked at the Pizza Hut video. They arrested Karen.

by Anonymousreply 234August 11, 2022 11:38 PM

"You know America is in trouble, when stout, little white church ladies, who work at the local school or bank, are doing ridiculous stuff like this."

Oh honey, I like your innocence. I worked Loss Prevention in the 1990's. It was always the stout, little white church ladies who would come in, pull out an empty bag from their purse and go to town shoplifting. Arrested so many of them, I lost count.

by Anonymousreply 235August 11, 2022 11:43 PM

The fat slob ate half the damn pizza before she had the audacity to complain about it. Serves her right.

by Anonymousreply 236August 12, 2022 12:30 AM

Fat lady assaulted the employee by shoving pizza and box at her. She ate half the pizza and then came in to complain? She wants another whole pizza to eat.

by Anonymousreply 237August 12, 2022 1:09 AM

This shit is going to jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 12, 2022 1:13 AM

I guess all of you applauding this woman being assaulted because shes an asshole also approved of your fellow gays being fag bashed because they were too fem and asking for it. Theres something wrong with people who approve of assault on another human being,whatever the circumstances. You all that approve of that ugly dyke bitch shoving an old lady to the ground ,so it stands to reason you approve of straight guys beating some queen becuase he ran his mouth. Sad,sad bitches.

by Anonymousreply 239August 12, 2022 1:14 AM

And yet you mention not one thing about what Karen the Oompa Loompa did wrong.

We see you, R239.

by Anonymousreply 240August 12, 2022 1:25 AM

False equivalence. And the police agreed. Karen threw something at the worker, and then ran. That's attempted assault. That old bag will think twice before she attempts to scam free food and acts like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 241August 12, 2022 2:01 AM

R226 Customer visibly did not "throw" anything at staff in that video.

by Anonymousreply 242August 12, 2022 3:25 AM

R11 You don't know if she got it home, everyone took their slice and realized the product was fucked up. I was just at a fast casual take out place where a big man came striding in screaming and shoving his have back at the little girl behind the counter because he "has kids and got all the way home before finding out his bagged order had the wrong meals." People need to calm the fck down. That said, society just puts up with these big bellowing men and -- surprise, surprise -- supports the physical abuse of women.

by Anonymousreply 243August 12, 2022 3:34 AM

... shoving his bag.

by Anonymousreply 244August 12, 2022 3:51 AM

"The old lady started it when she threw a pizza at the customer. She had no right to physically threaten the employee"

Wrong, R226. She pushed the box of pizza across the counter, and that was not physically threatening. Stop making shit up.

The white frau cunt was annoying. But the employee, who clearly needs some anger management classes, had no right to run out there and push the Karen down onto the ground. It was stupid, violent, and could have led to serious injury, as many others have said. There is no argument to defend her that's legitimate.

by Anonymousreply 245August 12, 2022 4:02 AM

We don't know what police saw from the camera above the manager, or the one outside. You can't really see if Karen, right outside the door did anything to Sweet first.

In any case, Karen was arrested.

by Anonymousreply 246August 12, 2022 4:12 AM

R243, that slob ate all 5 slices. Quit making excuses for her. She deserved everything she got.

by Anonymousreply 247August 12, 2022 5:25 AM

A manager, working 12 hour days during COVID who has been spit on and called racial slurs ? Karen is lucky she wasn't beaten to death.

by Anonymousreply 248August 12, 2022 6:56 AM

Zero proof of any arrest. The investigation is ongoing. The lesbian manager will get fired and sued. It's all on tape.

by Anonymousreply 249August 12, 2022 7:12 AM

As if that fat slob Karen shared the 5 slices with anyone. We damn well know the fat pig ate it all herself. I’m still laughing at the oompa loompa getting shoved onto her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 250August 12, 2022 8:32 AM

R249, link? You're talking out your prolapsed asshole.

by Anonymousreply 251August 12, 2022 8:54 AM

Yes, further update. It's not Watergate that takes 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 252August 12, 2022 9:24 AM

"A manager, working 12 hour days during COVID who has been spit on and called racial slurs?"

That's awful, R248. And is there any proof of what you say?

by Anonymousreply 253August 12, 2022 11:38 AM

Everything these days is recorded so he can be monetized via video. The person filming it didn't bother to help break it up. It's all entertainment to people now.

by Anonymousreply 254August 12, 2022 1:41 PM

It's funny how sometimes white racist try to change the narrative that black people are overly aggressive sadistic beasts. All I'm thinking is, does the word Holocaust mean anything to you?! Every people on Earth are capable of horrifying things to their fellow man.

by Anonymousreply 255August 12, 2022 1:46 PM

R253, watch the interview with her above. She's been working there 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 256August 12, 2022 4:01 PM

Wendy's gone wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 12, 2022 4:18 PM

235 is right. My mom's best friend worked in loss prevention and it was always white women who were the biggest shoplifters - especially at the local grocery store. The store had a policy they had to pay $100 in cash (this was late 80s) or get arrested. most of the time they had the cash ON them and didn't even have to go to the ATM.

by Anonymousreply 258August 12, 2022 5:37 PM

The pizza must have been bad for fatty to complain and not have finished the entire pie. or do you think she got halfway through, realized one pie wasn't gonna cut it, and was trying to score a new pie, thereby giving her a pie and a half in her gunt?

by Anonymousreply 259August 12, 2022 6:01 PM

All Karen is going to do is get paid. The unemployed dolts on black Twitter thinks Karen got owned. NO: a young black woman who couldn't handle her anger will likely be fired, and a middle aged annoying white frau will get a nice little settlement from pizza hut.

by Anonymousreply 260August 12, 2022 6:35 PM

She has not been fired, nor will she be. The Karen was arrested and canceled. But you keep telling yourself your little old white man racist delusions.

by Anonymousreply 261August 12, 2022 6:54 PM

Employee put hands on her, he/she done.

by Anonymousreply 262August 12, 2022 7:00 PM

It is one thing to have to work at Pizza Hut - it is entirely unacceptable to eat there.

by Anonymousreply 263August 12, 2022 8:02 PM

Does Fat Karen’s pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 264August 12, 2022 9:05 PM

Yes, but evidently not of marinara.

by Anonymousreply 265August 12, 2022 10:53 PM

Who the fuck eats 5 slices of an 8 slice pizza, then decides there wasn't enough sauce? What the fuck??

Of course, Ms. Karen is completely bonkers!

by Anonymousreply 266August 13, 2022 1:57 AM

I'd like to see fat karen and kim jong un mud wrassle.

by Anonymousreply 267August 13, 2022 3:58 AM

The worker should have offered the woman a side of marinara sauce. Problem solved.

Employees also need to be trained to recognize and react to with mental and cognitive health issues. It is inevitable that employees working with the public will encounter customers who experience one or both.

I’ve worked with public and encountered all kinds of uncivilized behavior. It’s to be expected and I learned to have thick skin, and mostly laugh off the ludicrous and obnoxious interactions.

by Anonymousreply 268August 13, 2022 4:43 AM

She better be glad that woman didnt go to her car and pull out a gun and shoot her black ass .Way too many crazies out there to take any chances.Once the old bitch went out the door it should have just been over.Thats what rational adults would do . Miss Thang knew her buddy was shooting all of this on their phone,so her chasing the lady was a big show for WorldStar. Thats what is gonna get her fired and sued,if not arrested.

by Anonymousreply 269August 13, 2022 4:52 AM

If Karen presses charges, she will likely win given the employee pushed her over. It may not be fair and a level of leniency will likely be given.

She will lose her job in the end. Like it or not. You simply can't push a customer over no matter how obnoxious they are.

by Anonymousreply 270August 13, 2022 4:54 AM

Did Sweets really feel threatened by this customer? The customer was complaining and irate. The tossing of the pizza box was for dramatic effect, nothing more. The customer then leaves the restaurant. I just dint see a young and healthy Sweets being intimidated or threatened by this customer. Sweets got angry and retaliated out of spite, not self defense.

by Anonymousreply 271August 13, 2022 5:07 AM

Have any of you pro-Karen "she's going to win millions", Sweets will be fired read or listened to anything pertaining to this case? Karen WAS arrested. Sweets is still a manger. It's been over 10 months.

In these COVID days, an employee willing to work a shit job for 12 hours a day is way more valuable that Karen with her $10 coupon pizza. Maybe the new normal, but too bad Fat Stuff.

by Anonymousreply 272August 13, 2022 5:26 AM

Link or it didnt happen CUNT .

by Anonymousreply 273August 13, 2022 5:39 AM

We've heard enough from you, Karen Finish your Oreos and got to bed.

by Anonymousreply 274August 13, 2022 5:51 AM

Seeing Lane Bryant waddle and run out that door as soon as she saw Lawanda Davis -Jenkins was not fucking around brought joy to my heart !!!

by Anonymousreply 275August 13, 2022 6:07 AM

Seeing Lane Bryant Karen shoved onto her fat ass is everything! I thought that weebles waddle but they don’t fall down. This weeble rolled around on her fat ass and its hilarious!!!!

by Anonymousreply 276August 13, 2022 7:10 AM

The law doesn't care who was nice and who was not.

The employee assaulted the customer. They can be charged if the customer wants to press them.

No-one here is defending Karen. They are just stating the legal outcomes.

by Anonymousreply 277August 13, 2022 7:23 AM

[quote]Employees also need to be trained to recognize and react to with mental and cognitive health issues. It is inevitable that employees working with the public will encounter customers who experience one or both.

Easier said than done. These corporations barely train their minimum wage workers to do their actual jobs, are these low wage earners also expected to be psychiatrists?

As if these these fast food corporations would actually send their workers to take courses so they could recognize specific customers who are mentally impaired, drug addicts and other assorted lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 278August 13, 2022 8:12 AM

So many problems--Prices are going up so much for fast food, which was supposed to be cheap. At the same time, quality is going down and so is service. The white chick shouldn't have thrown the pizza, but it also seems that her complaint was being shrugged off. People should stop buying from Pizza Hut if this is how their customers are treated. Not only was the customer complaint not dealt with, she was followed out of the store and shoved in the parking lot by the employee who refused to deal with her complaint. Now, the employee is being celebrated? Who wins? Big companies! People are now being schooled to pay more for worse food, worse service, and to expect to be denied service if they complain and to be canceled and shoved if they act out. Meanwhile, Pizza Hut is getting away with bad product, shitty service, abuse to customers, and now canceling customers and ruining their lives when customers act out based on bad food and bad service. Pizza Hut wins. The employee and the customer both lose.

by Anonymousreply 279August 13, 2022 1:26 PM

"Sweets is still a manger."

Oh, dear, R272.

by Anonymousreply 280August 13, 2022 1:31 PM

In what civilized world does a black person dare to touch a white person???!!!

by Anonymousreply 281August 13, 2022 1:39 PM

It's the colored girl's fault.

by Anonymousreply 282August 13, 2022 1:42 PM

Kick her in the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 283August 13, 2022 1:42 PM

[Quote] The employee and the customer both lose.

And I lose because I read through your idiotic rant.

Everyone fucking knows fast food is literally shit on a plate. Stop going!

by Anonymousreply 284August 13, 2022 1:44 PM

The white woman with the odd shaped body threw a hot object at the employee with malice and intimidation. Pizza Hut leases that parking lot so the employee has the right to follow her until she leaves that property she is responsible for.

by Anonymousreply 285August 13, 2022 1:46 PM

The dyke employee should be arrested for assault OP.

by Anonymousreply 286August 13, 2022 1:48 PM

In a world where you can be shot over too little duck sauce or cold McDonalds', this Karen got off easy.

Returning a half eaten pizza and then freaking out when questioned? She was asking for trouble and got it.

by Anonymousreply 287August 13, 2022 1:50 PM

Returning a half eaten pizza then freaking out is childish, it's not "asking for trouble". This country is turning third world when companies can charge money without providing the product.

But throwing something at someone is illegal and uncalled for and barbaric. That is when she got trouble.

by Anonymousreply 288August 13, 2022 5:08 PM

[quote]The white chick shouldn't have thrown the pizza, but it also seems that her complaint was being shrugged off.

Reading comprehension problems? What don't you understand about a customer complaining about "not enough sauce" [bold]AFTER they ate five slices of an eight slice pizza?!! [/bold] 🙄 🙄

by Anonymousreply 289August 13, 2022 10:37 PM

"This country is turning third world when companies can charge money without providing the product."

What are you talking about, R288? She ate half the pizza, they didn't sell her half a pizza.

by Anonymousreply 290August 14, 2022 5:19 PM

The poor pizza. It was treated as badly as the subway tuna sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 291August 14, 2022 5:32 PM

I believe this took place somewhere near New Orleans. If anyone knows which Pizza Hut or city, I can have my attorney friend look in Westlaw and LexisNexis. Most likely the charges were dropped against Karen.

by Anonymousreply 292August 14, 2022 6:54 PM

Although she was badly treated there's no call for the server to go after the complaining customer, and certainly not to push her

by Anonymousreply 293August 14, 2022 7:12 PM

Being a pizza place rather than a burger joint I don't suppose they would have been able to manage a grease fire large enough to "accidentally" toss Karen in.

by Anonymousreply 294August 14, 2022 9:11 PM

That fat fuck Karen got what she deserved. Fat fucking pig.

by Anonymousreply 295August 14, 2022 9:18 PM

Wow, now this dude is fucked all for a bitchy customer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 16, 2022 4:48 AM

That's horrible. How many of these people are stoned at work and not in their right minds?

by Anonymousreply 297August 16, 2022 11:30 PM

Someone who's stoned isn't apt to commit murder, R297.

by Anonymousreply 298August 16, 2022 11:33 PM

R298 Would you prefer hopped-up? Cranked? Bombed-out? Blazing? Tripping? While it's true a person on reefers might be too slow-witted to commit murder whilst using the jazz lettuce, that doesn't mean a thing for people tripping on all the other substances out there. Molly, bath salts, ketamine, cocaine, angel dust, etc.

Fucking murderous degenerates.

by Anonymousreply 299August 16, 2022 11:43 PM

Have a drink, R299.

by Anonymousreply 300August 16, 2022 11:48 PM

Fat karen wasn’t hurt. Too fat to break anything other than her ego.

by Anonymousreply 301August 17, 2022 3:31 AM

R299 said "refeers" and I'm high and can't stop laughing. And I love r300.

by Anonymousreply 302August 17, 2022 4:27 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 303September 15, 2022 10:14 AM

A REAL Karen would have asked to speak to the manager.

This one was a roly poly amateur.

by Anonymousreply 304September 15, 2022 11:07 AM

R31/R32 a lesbian wouldn’t do this. Most of us know what it’s like to get mistreated and taken for granted at work by entitled straight people.

by Anonymousreply 305September 15, 2022 11:30 AM

R297 to cope day-to-day working full-time at a downtown Pizza Hut or Wendy’s or McDonald’s, I too would need to be permastoned.

by Anonymousreply 306September 15, 2022 11:32 AM

[quote] poor pizza. It was treated as badly as the Subway tuna sandwich.

Idk, there’s moments I wouldn’t mind trading places with a sub...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307September 15, 2022 11:38 AM

Pizza companies have been cutting and even eliminating tomato sauce from pizzas. (Pushing Cheesy bread another is a good example) This is a serious problem. That’s the most expensive ingredient. Cheese and bread and even the toppings are cheaper.

These cheap bastards had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 308September 15, 2022 11:46 AM

307 replies and no comments on how her cankled feet overflow her orthotic sandals? Ya sure y’all gay?

by Anonymousreply 309September 15, 2022 11:46 AM

Team Karen. I’m sick of these companies that are making record profits skimping out on customers.

Blame the owners not the managers or customers.

by Anonymousreply 310September 15, 2022 11:48 AM

Exactly, R310, take it out on the company, not the person making minimum wage and getting no benefits.

by Anonymousreply 311September 15, 2022 11:52 AM

The woman that let Karen have it was the manager. She came out from the back while fattie was complaining to the counter person.

by Anonymousreply 312September 15, 2022 6:15 PM

R312 wow, that's a real manager and a leader of men.

Any of my past service and retail managers would have blamed and punished me, left me to deal, or thrown me under the bus to the boss in situations like that. I wouldn't have been getting hot defence and someone taking the heat off me, that's for sure, and I think few employees today would get that.

by Anonymousreply 313September 15, 2022 6:21 PM

R2, I feel quite the opposite. You SHOULD confront these obnoxious entitled Karen's for doing shit like that. That's the very reason they feel they can get away with it and continue to do it. Fast food jobs are a dime a dozen. She totally deserved to get told off and shoved on her big fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 314September 15, 2022 7:06 PM

Not to mention that fat ass KKKunt threw a piping hot pizza at an employee. That's straight up assault on her part.

by Anonymousreply 315September 15, 2022 7:08 PM

It's rather easy to spot the big fat Karen's on this thread, coming to her defense.

by Anonymousreply 316September 15, 2022 7:10 PM

"It does not take a whole lot to get an assault charge. The law defines assault and battery as an unwanted touching that is done in a rude or angry manner. It can be as simple as shoving someone, blocking their way, spitting on them, grabbing someone’s arm, THROWING SOMETHING (LIQUID OR OTHERWISE) AT THEM, or even grabbing something out of their hand. Assault and Battery does not always mean someone was hit or punched. Remember, it does not take much."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317September 15, 2022 7:13 PM

The man punched by the Wendy's employee in Arizona at R257 died. Employee arrested for murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318September 15, 2022 7:17 PM

Link. Moral: don't be shovin' Karens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319September 15, 2022 7:23 PM

Pizza Hut has always been shitty pizza. I think the last time I ate in one was 10 years ago and it sucked then; I can’t imagine how much more it must suck now.

by Anonymousreply 320September 15, 2022 7:34 PM

To arrest the Karen and not arrest the worker is racial politics, plain and simple. The Karen was dead wrong, but when the employee shoved her in the parking lot that was long after the Karen shoved or threw the pizza box, and any self-defense justification was long gone. Both should have been arrested. And they should have been thrown in the same holding cell and forced to use the same toilet.

by Anonymousreply 321September 15, 2022 7:38 PM

Black people sure seem to love assaulting women and elderly people,dont they ? I bet that piece of shit in AZ wouldnt have pulled that on a young man. There is NO justification for ever laying your hands on another person .Unless its self defense. Period. I dont give a shit what language they use,what names they call,whatever. I worked with the public for over 20 years and I never had to assault a customer.I had some real dip shits too. I hope that old lady sues that cunt blind.

by Anonymousreply 322September 15, 2022 8:18 PM

Karen actually spit in the manager's face as well. Karen is getting nothing from Pizza Hut.

by Anonymousreply 323September 15, 2022 8:22 PM

So, what happened to Weeble Karen?

by Anonymousreply 324September 15, 2022 8:29 PM

She moved on to Papa John's.

by Anonymousreply 325September 15, 2022 8:32 PM

I am aware that people are posting results of the outcomes of these types of altercations between Karens and restaurant staff. The outcome depends on many factors and in certain jurisdictions the employees would be prosecuted severely by being put in jail with ‘extralegal stress” put on the inmates in jail areas where there is no camera coverage.Especially if the land whale was connected to someone in the injustice system

In other jurisdictions the fat land whale would have gotten the heaviest punishment.as she apparently did in some of the posts. No attorney will take her case, etc

Both were in the wrong in various ways, and a “worthy victim” definition has a huge variation depending on the power of the person making that judgement, and what jurisdiction the so called “worthy victim“ resides in

by Anonymousreply 326September 15, 2022 9:44 PM

So many here keep missing the fact that the pizza thrower, already ATE most of her pizza, then complained.

Who would think that's OK? That's like eating most of your meal at a nice restaurant, then complaining about how awful it was. Who the fuck does that?! A crazy person or some grifting asshole trying not to pay for their meals.

by Anonymousreply 327September 15, 2022 10:15 PM

I can only imagine the ridiculous scams some people try to perpetuate at both restaurants and fast food joints. I do feel bad for fast food workers and for waiters and waitresses. They have to deal with so much nonsense.

A few months ago, I was at a local diner, I noticed what some cheap bastard was trying to do with his order of hot tea. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm sure this guy pulled the same shit when ordering ice coffee.

This man wanted iced tea, but didn't want to pay $2.50 for it. The iced tea is this dinner comes in a huge glass. The man was speaking loud enough for me to hear what he asked the waiter, he wanted to know the prices of the iced tea versus hot tea.

The man then ordered a cup of hot tea, a lemon wedge, some Splenda (which is not on the table, Sweet & Low is, you have to ask for Splenda at this diner) and a "large glass of ice cubes." The waiter just 'yessed' this cheapo to death.

When the man's tea arrived, I then proceeded to watch him make his glass of iced tea. The hot tea only cost $1.25, compared with the $2.50 for the iced tea. What some people will do to save $1.25!

If you are that poor, you have no business going to a diner or a restaurant, in fact, fast food isn't all that cheap either. Stay home and make your own fucking ice tea.

One can only imagine the small tip this cheap creep left the harried waiter!

by Anonymousreply 328September 15, 2022 10:24 PM

It's actually a scream that this Karen ate half the pizza and then brought it back and pitched a huge fit. It's like a scene in a John Waters movie with Divine.

by Anonymousreply 329September 15, 2022 10:52 PM

... but not funny.

by Anonymousreply 330September 15, 2022 11:25 PM

To be clear, Sweets said, in the video above, "and I think she got arrested".

We don't know for sure that actually happened....

More likely that the police questioned her and a report was filled out, and that was it.

by Anonymousreply 331September 16, 2022 8:18 PM

R323, another conflation.

In the video with Sweets, she was describing two other altercations with Karens that came before...one of THOSE had spit on Sweets. She never said that the Karen in Question had spit on her.

God y'all love to spin tales and exaggerate. The story is already terrible, no need to bring it to the level of Best of Jerry Springer.

by Anonymousreply 332September 16, 2022 8:27 PM

Resurrecting this thread for the holiday season.

What are these two up to for Christmas this year?

by Anonymousreply 333December 18, 2022 4:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!