Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

is Bodies Bodies Bodies worth seeing?

It has good reviews but I can't stand to look at or listen to that fugly Pete Davidson.

I watched Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris. It was a delight to watch, very much a feel good movie.

Bullet Train sounds horrid. The studios have had years off with Covid to make some decent movies and most of the stuff out for the summer is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2022 4:31 AM

I want to watch it for Lee Pace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2022 7:57 PM

6' 5" !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2022 7:58 PM

that's a tall drink of water! I'd like to butter his popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2022 8:03 PM

If you hate Pete Davidson this movie has your back

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2022 8:03 PM

does PD die as horribly as in a grease fire?

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2022 8:06 PM

R5 It would spoil the movie if I said so, but let's just say you won't be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 3:28 PM

The pic looks like he is the pimp of 5 badly dressed Whores. Fify dollar , she show yu good time...

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 3:36 PM

Pete Davidson is even uglier than that Fug Michelle Branch married.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 4:37 PM

I watched it two days ago and I'm seriously considering going again to see it. It's like Mean Girls meets Heathers meets Knives Out meets Scream

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 7:14 PM

A friend saw it, said the movie is nothing like the trailer, but didn't say it was good :(

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 9:15 PM

R10 I agree, the trailer is a bit misleading what the movie is actually about. But if you come in with an open mind, you won't be disappointed! It's more of a social allegory with humor and mystery. If you just want a horror thriller, it doesn't really have enough gore and suspense. You get the most out of the movie by carefully paying attention to what each character says, how they say it, their body language, etc. There is more to the story beneath the surface, and I think women would get the nuance, and like this movie better than most men.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 10:24 PM

I realize that this supposed to be a skewering parody, but this looks intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2022 8:40 PM

What’s going on about some ones tits and NYT film critic Lina Wilson and a social media battle?

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2022 8:00 PM

I liked it. Davidson isn't in every scene or anything.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2022 8:10 PM

I liked it. It’s a bit of a rip on victim culture.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2022 10:22 PM

R15 It's the closest depiction of being on Twitter that I've ever seen. People criticized it for using terms like "safe space", "gaslighting" and "toxic", but they fail to realize that that's the point. They're satirizing language on social media.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2022 1:05 AM

Exactly, R16. The victims become victims.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2022 1:52 AM

They think one person was murdered so they kill each other off one by one. Its about latent gen z psychosis. They’re all psycho narcissists so it’s not a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2022 4:24 AM

Spoiler alert lol.

I recommend it, it’s not what you expect, go in knowing as little as possible.

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2022 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!