Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trumpers are convinced that the FBI raid will land him back in the White House

Others are saying civil war will ensue . Thoughts ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 14, 2022 12:01 AM

Captain bone spurs šŸ™„. So brave. So fierce.

"Do not negotiate with terrorists". Allowing this man to loiter on the international stage disgraced us all.

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2022 5:46 PM

This will be forgotten in six months

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2022 5:52 PM

It'll be forgotten by Thursday, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2022 5:55 PM

R2 R3 You wish!

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2022 5:56 PM

Polls show he would beat anybody currently planning to run

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2022 6:04 PM

i don't give any thought to what the nutballs think.

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2022 6:06 PM

We set it up, we get Trump out of the race, we get to play the cherished victim and we can sell it to the dumbs as a FBI Democratic conspiracy!

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2022 6:11 PM

He lost in 2016 by a few million votes.

Take that poll and shove it deep into your rectal prolapse covered with šŸ™Š pox scars.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2022 6:11 PM

The protesters at Tub Lardo were paid to be there. He has paid people to pretend to be supporters from the start.

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2022 6:12 PM

Uh. Get paid in cash. His credit is no good.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2022 6:13 PM

All I see is a golf course in his future.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2022 6:14 PM

The video I saw of the protesters were people with huge trucks painted to look like American flags and guys with 10 Trump flags attached to the beds of their trucks. They didn't seem like regular, everyday people. It reminded me of the "Trump trains" that would terrorize Democratic candidates on the highways, and I don't think those were just regular, everyday people, either.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2022 6:14 PM

How do you like that it was the day after the CPAC poll giving Dump 69%? Did anyone notice??

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2022 6:15 PM

For the FBI to serve a search warrant on the home of a former President is HUGE. It means the DOJ has absolute, total, irrefutable PROOF that Trump not only broke the law, he broke it in such a criminally egregious and dangerous way that his actions cannot be plea dealed to lesser charges behind the scenes and DOJ is ready to confront the firestorm that going public with the search warrant will rain down.

My guess is Trump is guilty of espionage, DOJ has the goods on him, and he will be arrested, indicted, then he will plea deal in order to get a slightly lesser sentence.

His Magats and minions will deny it to the end, but Trump's days a free man are numbered and the proof of his guilt will be stunning, shocking, and undeniable to everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2022 6:16 PM

Anyone else think there will be Tim McVeigh copycats ? They are irate

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2022 6:21 PM

Where were you on January 6.

I was working from home with Twitter pulled up on the computer.

Proof needed?

I watched, read and heard that shameful event with deep shame and embarrassment.

I was ashamed of being American.

We are the exporters of freedumbs and democracy and we don't have it here.

He lost in 2016 and 2020. But couldn't pull off the switcherroo in 2020 and so he retaliated in a way that forever scars the legacy of the US.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2022 6:31 PM

R16 i was home thinking, if them ppl were black they would've been shot dead on the spot

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2022 6:35 PM

R14 Espionage, yes please. I get excited just thinking about it. People talking about him running again is a pipe dream.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2022 6:40 PM

Lesley Stahl had to be the first to interview President Trump.

Had to. Her first question after his "historic win"?

" What is next"?

His answer, a smirk and "Watch me and find out".

No follow up, no follow through, no probing questions. Being assertive with maga is really unfair and makes them feel bad.

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2022 6:43 PM

"My guess is Trump is guilty of espionage, DOJ has the goods on him,"

And my guess is Trump has dossiers on all of his Republican cronies, in order to keep them on a short lease and demand their fealty, a la LA Senatrice.

Greasy little creeps like Marco Rubio are petrified of the goods Trump has on them.

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2022 6:45 PM

The Repugs are falling over each other condemning the FBI's action, yet these same clowns were silent dealing with 6 January, which I understand, they were running for their lives and had no time for a comment and have remained silent, much too scared of orange face.

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2022 6:48 PM

Moonves President of CBS welcomed this cretin, Trump, with open arms. All he cared about were the ratings. Of course, Stahl didn't push back. She was most likely under orders not to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2022 6:49 PM

A candidate without previous military or public service experience and multiple bankruptcies in his professional life was permitted to share a stage with a candidate who served as a Senator for eight years and four as Secretary of State.

The media normalized an unsuitable candidate to the detriment of the United States.

Why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2022 6:49 PM

Trump's boss, Putin will just have to wait for that classified material.

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2022 6:50 PM

What polls, R5? The ones out of your MAGAt-infected ass?

Trump was toast before the raid and he's about to be a convict now. He will never be president again, ever.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2022 6:51 PM

A candidate who was recorded boasting of grabbing women and accused of rape by multiple women including his ex wife who he just had buried in a golf court he owns?

No pushback. No probing questions. He is allowed to say outrageous remarks and the press refused to correct him.

Why.

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2022 6:54 PM

OP is a rethug trying to stir shit up. i hope you realize this.

by Anonymousreply 27August 9, 2022 6:55 PM

Trump is in deep shitā€¦ oh noes!

by Anonymousreply 28August 9, 2022 6:58 PM

An organized civil war, no. Individual acts of violence, yes. I fear for the judge who approved the warrant. He's being ID'd in the media right now and you know at the very least he and his family are going to be inundated with threats of violence.

That's why I think the evidence against Trump must be iron-clad. No judge would otherwise OK this warrant because of the precedent and knowing what the reaction is going to be from the crazies.

Even if Trump is actually nominated again, Republicans alone can't elect the next president. Trump has nothing now but the hardcore MAGATs. He's not a novelty anymore and everyone else either hates his guts or is just utterly sick of him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2022 7:00 PM

I love how Michael Savage blames the raid on Pelosi as if she directs the DOJ or FBI.

by Anonymousreply 30August 9, 2022 7:00 PM

A great business man who has multiple bankruptcies in his professional life is permitted to identify as a success.

His success as a business man is supposed to transfer into a successful POTUS.

Are we tired of winning yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 9, 2022 7:00 PM

R22. Deport him and his bride.

by Anonymousreply 32August 9, 2022 7:03 PM

Has Hell frozen over?

[quote] Tweet See new Tweets Conversation

Andrew Cuomo

@andrewcuomo DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations. 9:06 PM Ā· Aug 9, 2022Ā·Twitter for iPhone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 9, 2022 7:06 PM

The Cuomos think progressives had him removed from office. It was maga.

by Anonymousreply 34August 9, 2022 7:08 PM

The other Andrew, too

[quote] Andrew YangšŸ§¢ā¬†ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

@AndrewYang Iā€™m no Trump fan. I want him as far away from the White House as possible. But a fundamental part of his appeal has been that itā€™s him against a corrupt government establishment. This raid strengthens that case for millions of Americans who will see this as unjust persecution. 8:53 PM Ā· Aug 9, 2022Ā·Twitter for iPhone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 9, 2022 7:08 PM

[quote]Trumpers are convinced that the FBI raid will land him back in the White House

Non-Trumpers are convinced that the FBI raid will land him in the big house.

by Anonymousreply 37August 9, 2022 7:12 PM

Trump supporters will vote for him even if he is dead. Fuck them. Once again, the liberal left is so concerned about offending the Trumpers... as if they would ever vote Dem. They are traitors, guilty of the most heinous treason, led by their fascist moron. Fuck them and continue the " persecution." And fuck the liberal apologists before someone drops a house on you too.

Cuomo has been disgraced and wants to seem relevant; Yang is heading a third party. Nothing they say has an ounce of credibility. Ignore them It's just more shit coming from the mouths of fucking "wanna-be relevants."

by Anonymousreply 38August 9, 2022 7:19 PM

I wonder why they couldnā€™t get a less controversial judge to sign the warrant

by Anonymousreply 39August 9, 2022 7:19 PM

More feces from the mouths of New Yorkers ( Cuomo and Yang). New Yorkers - aren't you tired of all of these assholes coming from your city? The world is.

by Anonymousreply 40August 9, 2022 7:20 PM

[quote]I wonder why they couldnā€™t get a less controversial judge to sign the warrant

Because they're stupid.

by Anonymousreply 41August 9, 2022 7:21 PM

Same. All the worst people I know are raging on FB about this. Like their deranged leader, TrUmP derangement syndrome is clearly taking its toll on the cult.

by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2022 7:21 PM

At this point just have the civil war. At least we know the enemy is stupid and while they may have more guns we have more money and addictive drugs to end their lives.

by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2022 7:26 PM

They be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2022 7:28 PM

Another day, another nothing burger.

by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2022 7:29 PM

Boy, r45, you are so cool! I wanna be just like you.

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2022 7:31 PM

[quote] Polls show he would beat anybody currently planning to run

Biden and Harris Would Both Beat Either Trump or DeSantis in 2024: Poll, how you like them polls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2022 7:33 PM

My guess is that Trump had US secrets in his safe that he was planning on selling to the highest bidder. Too convenient that the Saudi's have all this US golf interest.

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2022 7:39 PM

R45, nothing burger is so last century.

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2022 7:40 PM

"The FBI even broke into my safe."

It's, like, he was LIDERALLY raped!

by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2022 7:45 PM

Weā€™re familiar with Donaldā€™s ā€œarmyā€ from the rallies and 1/6 footage.

by Anonymousreply 51August 9, 2022 7:45 PM

He loses supporters every day. Not everyone is right-wing loony Hater who hangs out on Parler all day long. No one wants to hang with a loser.

by Anonymousreply 52August 9, 2022 7:49 PM

This act assures that he will run for president.

by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2022 7:51 PM

nope

by Anonymousreply 54August 9, 2022 7:52 PM

keep trying to trigger the gheys though.

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2022 7:53 PM

I don't think the Justice Department would be stupid enough to approve the raid unless there was significant evidence of wrongdoing and they knew they would find it. So the end result is too soon to tell.

by Anonymousreply 56August 9, 2022 7:54 PM

Send Cuomo to talk to this guy and see if he would vote for a Democrat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2022 7:56 PM

Hillary Clinton plugs ā€˜But Her Emailsā€™ merch after FBI raids Trump home for records

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2022 7:58 PM

I do wish the FBI/DOJ would reveal what documents Dump kept. Mostly because Iā€™m nosyā€¦

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote]keep them on a short lease

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote]This raid strengthens that case for millions of Americans who will see this as unjust persecution.

Oh, I see, Andrew. So we should put law and orderā€”the very foundation of our fucking country!ā€”aside lest we feed into some bullshit conspiracy theory that has absolutely no factual evidence to back it up? And by doing so possibly offend some redneck hillbillies whose favorite chant was ā€œlock her upā€? Thatā€™s not how justice (with and without the capital letter) works, you fucking nobody.

by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2022 8:10 PM

It is surprising how much they love him. It passed religious zealotry in the rearview mirror a long time ago.

Why do they love him so much. He's like those cult leaders that get their followers to drink the literal and figurative KoolAid.

I don't get why they're so devoted.

by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2022 8:25 PM

[quote] KoolAid

It was Flavor Aid.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2022 8:27 PM

Reality ceased to have any influence on Trumpers a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2022 8:39 PM

The investigation in to Hillary sure helped her win the Presidency, oh wait, no it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2022 8:48 PM

Eric Trump claimed the safe was empty, but I am not so sure I believe him. By declaring the safe empty then they can claim anything the FBI found in the safe to be a lie and the Trump Cult followers will believe it because Eric already said the safe was empty.

I really didn't think Eric was that smart, wonder who gave him that idea.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2022 9:16 PM

Get raided by the FBI always leads to wonderful things!

by Anonymousreply 68August 9, 2022 9:25 PM

I guarantee they have cam footage of the safe being opened, showing what was in there

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2022 9:35 PM

Cohen said what Trump refers to as a ā€œsafeā€ is really just a filing cabinet with a lock on it.

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2022 9:52 PM

(R37) The orange prison garb will match his facial complexion.

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2022 10:49 PM

Let's all chant.. "Lock him up"..."Lock him up."

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2022 10:50 PM

The media is disgusting solely for pretending the country is equally-divided. The Republican party can't win shit in a world where it's one person, one vote. The Senate Dems represent millions and millions more than the garbage Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2022 10:52 PM

The only ones who want Trump as President are the braindead deplorables. There are many but not enough. Unless they continue destroying the voting system they started after Biden won legitimately, even with the fucking electoral college slant towards Rethuglicans.

by Anonymousreply 74August 9, 2022 10:58 PM

[quote]braindead deplorables

Redundant.

by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2022 11:35 PM

He never wanted to be President. Then he thought it would be kinda cool. Thanks to the Russian hackers he won.

He somehow got through four years, but he does not want to move back to Washington. He's using this withholding of boxes thang to get a rather innocuous indictment that gives him an excuse to not run again: "I wanted to be your President again, but the crooked Democrats perpetrated an illegal witch on me- and now I can't. Sad!".

by Anonymousreply 76August 9, 2022 11:43 PM

Trump dead enders = 20% if voters at most

by Anonymousreply 77August 9, 2022 11:48 PM

Anybody still supporting Dump is a half wit who prefers to live in a fantasy world instead of just admitting they were wrong. The cult is no longer large enough to get him elected. That's why DeSantis knew about the raid and kept quiet. HE wants to be the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 78August 10, 2022 12:01 AM

R4, you think that's what I fucking want???

I want Trump dead. Or maimed. Badly.

But I live in the actual world.

We've become news gnats. Wafting from story to story.

by Anonymousreply 79August 10, 2022 12:01 AM

How could DeSantis know about the Feds?

Do they ring up the governor and tell him they're going to search the premises of a state resident?

by Anonymousreply 80August 10, 2022 12:06 AM

Desantis the snitch ?

by Anonymousreply 81August 10, 2022 1:11 AM

Duh effbeeeye went all through Melanie's panny drawers.

Why?

Because she's sooooooooooooooooooo hoooottttttt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 10, 2022 1:16 AM

I hope Trump holds a rally and all those numbnuts supporters show up and someone nukes the place. Iā€™m tired of him, his fucking family and the pathetic losers who support him.

by Anonymousreply 83August 10, 2022 1:32 AM

R82 I hope they wore gloves.

by Anonymousreply 84August 10, 2022 1:43 AM

Agreed, R84. Whorepox is contagious.

by Anonymousreply 85August 10, 2022 1:57 AM

What is his platform besides, "Help me save face and make me a 2-term President"? Vague platitudes like Make/Keep/Save America Great Again are empty now. Back in 2016 it was, "I'm a genius billionaire businessman who will do for America what I did for Trump, Inc. And drain the swamp!".

by Anonymousreply 86August 10, 2022 2:53 AM

Where are all the Cons and Maggots that usually infest every political threads?

by Anonymousreply 87August 10, 2022 11:46 AM

R87- Are we in primetime?

by Anonymousreply 88August 10, 2022 11:50 AM

Is it wise to put all your electoral eggs in basket, when that candidate basket may well end up indicted and or behind bars?

by Anonymousreply 89August 10, 2022 11:55 AM

Tim Miller:

The ā€œRepublicans wish Trump would go awayā€ theory, which I used to subscribe to, I found to be only partly true in book interviews. As much as they dislike Trump, many have come to hate and resent the rest of us who call them out more. Partly explains reaction to the ā€œraidā€ today.

by Anonymousreply 90August 10, 2022 11:56 AM

^while I think this statement is true, there also seems like a coordinated effort to further stoke resentment against law enforcement, Biden, etc - the usual suspects who dare push back on the Repigs grand schemes. I think they want to create civil disorder to weaken Biden & create a platform for a DeSantis-type

by Anonymousreply 91August 10, 2022 12:04 PM

Many of his cult followers are paid employees hired to attend his rallies. He doesn't have anywhere near the number of followers that people think he does. Like everything in his life, he is cheating. It is a paid for illusion. Hiring people to attend his rallies started almost immediately during his presidency so there weren't empty spaces because he would go into a rage if there were. It was also so the media would not report low attendance. They have continued to do this to this day. Everything about him is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 92August 10, 2022 12:04 PM

Trump supporters will be branded as such for the rest of their lives. Heā€™ll be dead and it will follow them to their very graves. It will be in their obituaries. Theyā€™ll never be a true part of society again. Theyā€™re considered fringe nutcases. No one takes them seriously. Theyā€™re a worldwide embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 93August 10, 2022 12:04 PM

R93- Not to mention the fact that they are all considered to be Q-loons armed and violent.

by Anonymousreply 94August 10, 2022 12:09 PM

On the bright side, Dump has a brand new orange toupee to ho with the new orange jumpsuit and lovely silver bracelets which, We the People will bestow upon him very, VERY soon!

by Anonymousreply 95August 10, 2022 12:16 PM

R95- It so becoming on him, like a blond Hitler!

by Anonymousreply 96August 10, 2022 12:24 PM

Trumpworld is abuzz with speculation about which close aide or aides has ā€œflippedā€ and provided additional sensitive information to the FBI about what former President Trump was keeping at Mar-a-Lago, sources tell Axios. Trumpā€™s orbit is always an environment rife with mistrust and paranoia. Now, thatā€™s intensified. In a detail that seems too novelistic to be true, a focal point of the search was ā€¦ the Mar-a-Lago basement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 10, 2022 12:25 PM

I'm perplexed because I didn't think that buildings in swampy, below sea level Florida HAD basements!

by Anonymousreply 98August 10, 2022 12:34 PM

Who cares what Trumpers think?

Theyā€™re all delusional. Their opinions really donā€™t matter much.

Being a die hard Trumper is psychologically equivalent to being indoctrinated into a cult. If one researches the key qualifications of what a cult member means, one will understand that being a die hard Trumper, is the equivalent of being indoctrinated into a cult. Sad, & frightening, but also true.

These people are cult of personality worshipers. Theyā€™re clinically considered to be mentally disordered. Of course they believe shit like this. It all falls in line perfectly, with what a cultist adheres to while under the influence of a cult.

Trump may very well be able to win another election, but at this point, itā€™s highly doubtful.

Sane Republicans are sick to the hilt, with this guy. Heā€™s nothing but a HUGE nuisance.

Itā€™s time to move on from all of this cult like insanity, and start over again, with politicians who actually want to work for a living and craft real policy, rather than being held captive by a narcissist who treats government as a personal wish list and score card, indicating what they want from moment to moment, based on their personal whims and perceived, illogical grievances.

This guy is EXHAUSTING, as are his acolytes.

Fuck them. Theyā€™re wrong. Always have been, and still are.

by Anonymousreply 99August 10, 2022 12:38 PM

R97- Life in the mafia has always been so very treacherous. The rampant paranoia has merit. These people would cut their mothers throat for more power and money. They would also sell their mother out to avoid criminal charges and possible prison sentences. Trump ran his administration like a Mafia don and now the people who enabled him have probably committed many crimes for him. They will not go down for him because these types are only loyal to themselves. Trump is no longer useful. He has lost a lot of power. The sharks smell blood in the water. Trump is a liability now.

by Anonymousreply 100August 10, 2022 12:41 PM

Uh huh, and JFK Jr. is coming back from the dead to reveal Hillary eating the faces off newborn babies.

by Anonymousreply 101August 10, 2022 12:46 PM

R101- Trump is done. One way or the other. Not that it really matters anymore because the people in charge protecting this country allowed him to destroy it. The damage is done.

by Anonymousreply 102August 10, 2022 12:50 PM

The motherfucker destroyed our country, the hatred is justified.

by Anonymousreply 104August 10, 2022 12:59 PM

Trumpers are also convinced that Trump will ride back into DC mounted on the T. rex from Jurassic Park, backed by the military, and will have all democratic politicians rounded up and executed because they drink babyā€™s blood.

So, thereā€™s that.

by Anonymousreply 105August 10, 2022 1:15 PM

The supporters are down to a handful of skank ā€œTrump Can Eat My Dead Dried Up Pussy All Dayā€ T-shirt wearers

by Anonymousreply 106August 10, 2022 1:41 PM

Lawrence O'Donnell brought up a good point about Trump's real popularity. There are millions of people who voted for Trump living within a hour of MAL, yet only a handful showed up to protest the FBI's search.

There are still enough insane cult members and paid operatives to cause trouble, but I think a large portion of people who voted for Trump are ready to move on (or already have).

by Anonymousreply 107August 10, 2022 2:11 PM

R107- I agree. People tend to move on rather quickly when the person is no longer in a position of power. He held power and interest as POTUS, now being a wannabe with his little imitation WH desk he doesn't give quite the same impression.

by Anonymousreply 108August 10, 2022 2:21 PM

69% of the CPAC attendees preferred Trump, while 24% preferred Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 10, 2022 3:45 PM

The government is still in Trumpā€™s back pocket. They let those terrorist right in at the Capitol. The FBI and CIA are conservative Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 110August 10, 2022 3:51 PM

Our government has enabled him from the minute they allowed such a dangerous psychopath in the WH. I want to understand why.

by Anonymousreply 111August 10, 2022 3:57 PM

[quote]Others are saying civil war will ensue

Funny how people who couldn't tolerate wearing a piece of cloth on their face are convinced they're going to love a civil war.

by Anonymousreply 112August 10, 2022 5:17 PM

R103 your experiences arenā€™t universal

by Anonymousreply 113August 10, 2022 5:25 PM

I had R103 blocked, but he apparently has many opinions:

[quote]R355 Maybe that's because they've been thisclose to getting Trump since [checks watch] 2016. If it's not one thing, it's another. And it seems like state and federal investigators are willing to pull out all the stops more or less on a hunch when you have Democrats who clearly broke the law seemingly get a pass or slap on the wrist (i.e. Hillary, Joe and Hunter Biden, Pelosi, etc)

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 114August 10, 2022 5:45 PM

R114- Yes, don't we all remember that dark day when a democratic president ordered his mouth breathing racist cult to attack the Capital in an attempt to overthrow our democracy?

by Anonymousreply 115August 10, 2022 5:53 PM

Do people really think Trump could get more votes than he did four years ago?

by Anonymousreply 116August 10, 2022 5:57 PM

R116- Trump cheated and still lost.

by Anonymousreply 117August 10, 2022 5:59 PM

*bulk, not bill

by Anonymousreply 119August 10, 2022 6:24 PM

[quote]The US Intelligence apparatus, the bill of the DNC, and the majority of the media stood shoulder to shoulder during the Russian collusion scandal that persisted over two years. Democrats have no room to complain about Trump doggedly pursuing his convictions in spite of evidence to the contrary.

The difference being, of course, that there was ample evidence of Trump campaign dealings with Russia and zero evidence of Trump's claim of a stolen election.

by Anonymousreply 120August 10, 2022 6:28 PM

You think Trump was exonerated by the Mueller report, don't you, r118?

by Anonymousreply 121August 10, 2022 6:28 PM

R118-Yes,they really do.

by Anonymousreply 122August 10, 2022 6:29 PM

[quote] Give me a fucking break.

I'll give you a block instead.

by Anonymousreply 124August 10, 2022 6:54 PM

[Quote]I'll give you a block instead.

Ditto!!

by Anonymousreply 125August 10, 2022 6:57 PM

It doesn't matter what Trumpers think.

by Anonymousreply 126August 10, 2022 7:26 PM

R126- At all.

by Anonymousreply 127August 10, 2022 7:35 PM

"unreliable and/or phony evidence" says R123

everyone knows there was collusion. I doubt Paul Manafort is so naive as to think the Russians were only interested in the data for future business deals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 10, 2022 7:51 PM

Hereā€™s the thing, though: even if you hate Trump, you might want to start at least taking his supporters seriously. Republicans have grown in size over the last two years and Trump remains the head of the party. Meanwhile you have roughly half of Democrats openly wishing for Joe not to run for election with no real viable alternative.

by Anonymousreply 129August 10, 2022 8:58 PM

[quote] Meanwhile you have roughly half of Democrats openly wishing for Joe not to run for election with no real viable alternative.

EXACTLY the same can be said of Republicans (substitute Don for Joe).

by Anonymousreply 130August 10, 2022 9:02 PM

The only civil war thatā€™s happening involves MAGAts losing relationships and jobs for being assholes and feeling very sorry for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 131August 10, 2022 9:25 PM

independents have grown not rethugs, basically rethugs abandoning the gop.

by Anonymousreply 132August 10, 2022 9:47 PM

I was thinking about that today, R130. I'd rather Joe run than his not-very-electable veep.

by Anonymousreply 133August 10, 2022 11:29 PM

R131, šŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

by Anonymousreply 134August 10, 2022 11:48 PM

Trump: 20% of the country's support. 80% of the media coverage.

by Anonymousreply 135August 11, 2022 12:27 AM

R103, Iā€™m not a Trump hater. I could give to shits about the man, personally.

Heā€™s been running around New York & Jersey, being a sleeve-bag, from the time I was a child. I never had any hateful feelings towards him then, and I donā€™t hate him now.

What I LOATHE, is what he did to our government and to our society and country as a whole, while he was POTUS.

He is PROFOUNDLY UNQUALIFIED to be President, or to hold any public office.

The man is incapable of being honest, and heā€™s incapable of running a country, because heā€™s ALWAYS angling from where he can benefit from anything and everything.

Itā€™s all about him. Itā€™s all about getting the upper hand via some shady BS, or a grift.

There are PLENTY of conservatives who still support this guy.

What does your post attempt to convey? Are you suggesting that Iā€™m maniacal because I understand how incompetent and unqualified he is for the job? Because if you still have any doubts, this is what I think and believe. Had he proven me wrong, Iā€™d eat my words, and throw in a hat, and Iā€™d chew on that as well.

Iā€™m attempting to comprehend the point of your post.

Iā€™ve never said that there arenā€™t people out there who have moved on from him. ANDā€¦ just like you can offhandedly name 10 people who once supported him, yet moved on, I too can offhandedly name 10 people who supported him then, and still do.

So whatā€™s your point?

by Anonymousreply 136August 11, 2022 2:56 AM

The shitshow just becomes funnier and funnier every day.

by Anonymousreply 137August 11, 2022 2:58 AM

R123, you are fucking NUTS.

I donā€™t have any idea where you are getting your news or information, but I know you havenā€™t a leg to stand on.

H JFC. Who are you? And how on earth do you actually believe a word of what youā€™ve written, when it has been proven REPEATEDLY in Cory after court, by judges that were incidentally, appointed by Trump himself, that there was no stolen election in 2020?

Make your case and back it up with proof, or everyone here is putting you on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 138August 11, 2022 3:12 AM

Also, please excuse my typos everyone. My thumbs and autocorrect fuck it all up.

by Anonymousreply 139August 11, 2022 3:15 AM

The media is responsible for all of this. From the moment they normalized a birther. From the moment NBC allowed him to keep his show knowing he was a birther. They allowed this scum of the earth to ascend to power. Rather than annihilate him, they covered his rallies every fucking time. And now some of them want to act like they're holding him accountable? No.

by Anonymousreply 140August 11, 2022 4:11 PM

R138 Ladies and gentlewomen of the jury, I'd like to note that nowhere in this breathless screed was there a single counter-argument to any actual point I made. Stop clutching those pearls so tight. We all have a pair. No one wants yours.

by Anonymousreply 141August 11, 2022 9:58 PM

These deluded individuals who are donating to Trump's siren call for donations need to be admitted to a "crazy" house for treatment.

by Anonymousreply 142August 11, 2022 10:23 PM

R142- They are just as evil as he is.

by Anonymousreply 143August 12, 2022 12:56 AM

R143 Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 144August 12, 2022 1:07 AM

R144- What would you like to be broken with?

by Anonymousreply 145August 12, 2022 1:09 AM

Block r143. Itā€™s a Dumper. It will smell a lot better in hereā€¦

by Anonymousreply 146August 12, 2022 1:47 AM

When they say civil war is coming, on account of something they donā€™t like, they donā€™t mean it. They canā€™t. They donā€™t have the numbers. They donā€™t have the courage. They sure as hell donā€™t have the attention span required to prosecute a war, civil or otherwise. They donā€™t have anything to justify using the words ā€œcivil war.ā€

But they do have guns.

They do have plenty of white Christian men, who, though not rich, believe multiracial democracy is robbing them of their birthright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 12, 2022 1:28 PM

Trumpers are terrorists. That's all Trump and the Republicans have left. A rag tag group of angry armed terrorists. They'll commit a few random murders, but that's it. The scum of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 148August 12, 2022 6:50 PM

How will the Republicans spin this story.. Trump was studying to be a nuclear scientist so needed those highly classified documents. Remember that Republican congressman that stated the Jan 6 people were tourists, previously he was running for his life rather than greet the tourists.

by Anonymousreply 149August 13, 2022 12:11 AM

R149 No need to spin it when the truth works just fine.

Donā€™t tell ā€œnukesā€ at me and expect me to fall into a deep trance. Trump left office over a year and a half ago. He turned over one box of materials, investigators went to his home, told him to padlock them room that contained other sensitive info, he did, now after youā€™ve raised the manā€™s home this is about nukes?

The only people falling for that are the ones who believed the lady eighty-five times someone cried wolf on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 150August 13, 2022 12:30 AM

Hannity told his radio audience today that the FBI planted the nuclear documents it took from Mar-a-Lago ā€” even though Trump himself seemed to acknowledge he was in possession of confidential documents when he said heā€™d declassified all the material he was holding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 13, 2022 1:13 AM

I don't either R62. As long as I live, I'll never understand this devotion to trump. The worse he gets, the more they love him. It's so goddamned bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 152August 13, 2022 1:15 AM

Some of you still have no clue why he's loved by these troglodytes? Because they're trash. No matter how much money or education( or lack there of) any of them has, they are all trashy, racist, bigoted people who want to be treated as superior to others. They feel he is their only path to supremacy. The really dumb ones like how crass, hateful and despicable he is, while the wealthy ones just see him as a conduit for tax breaks.

by Anonymousreply 153August 13, 2022 1:22 AM

R153 Or maybe they simply hate the people who hate Trump more.

by Anonymousreply 154August 13, 2022 1:29 AM

R154: Trump showed he was trash long before anyone even had a chance to have every reason to hate him. He was a birther even before he ran. You find that respectable? He was a con artist as a business man. Was that a reason to like him?

There is no excuse that makes a deplorable look good. The man is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 155August 13, 2022 5:17 AM

For some maybe. Most won't. They have seen what happened to those who took part in J6. They've seen them cry, and beg for leniency.

by Anonymousreply 156August 13, 2022 6:26 AM

"Are we, as a people, really going to fight each other on the beaches, in the fields, and in the streets? Shall we really fight in the hills, where there is no air conditioning? In the forests, without refrigerators? Do we hate each other enough to eat hardtack? To undergo battlefield surgeries? Who knows about foraging anymore? Can you start a fire with nothing but sticks? (And thereā€™s no YouTube tutorialā€”theyā€™d knock down the cell towers.) In the last two years, large swaths of the country declared their lungs too weak to breathe through a cotton cloth, while others insisted it was deadly dangerous to take an open-air walk on a beach without that same cloth."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 13, 2022 7:24 AM

It will take a two-week news cycle for them to get how stupid and craven their Lord Trump is.

But like water on rock, even Fox is abandoning him, they will eventually get it.

by Anonymousreply 158August 13, 2022 7:28 AM

[quote] Trumpers are convinced that the FBI raid will land him back in the White House

I don't know why the media continues trying to legitimize these people as if though they're sane. They're nuts and in a cult. No different than Jonestown or Heaven's Gate.

by Anonymousreply 159August 13, 2022 7:31 AM

They are going crazy over on Truth Social with one guy already getting killed. How many more are going to try something? It is almost sad how these people lose their lives for somebody who doesn't give a shit about them.

by Anonymousreply 160August 13, 2022 7:33 AM

Hopefully all of them, R160. Drag the carzy freaks out their conspiracy holes and into reality.

by Anonymousreply 161August 13, 2022 7:35 AM

[quote] the media continues trying to legitimize these people

The biggest problem. Media today is more infotainment than journalism. Clicks, not informed judgment.

by Anonymousreply 162August 13, 2022 7:36 AM

How did Germany de-Nazify the German population? Because that's what's going to have be done with the MAGAts. They're too far gone.

by Anonymousreply 163August 13, 2022 7:38 AM

Let the deplorables all move to Florida

by Anonymousreply 164August 13, 2022 7:40 AM

[quote]How did Germany de-Nazify the German population? Because that's what's going to have be done with the MAGAts. They're too far gone.

Or the Japanese after WWII. They literally worshiped their Emperor as a living God. Like the Trumpists.

by Anonymousreply 165August 13, 2022 1:11 PM

No, the Japanese were taught, as a part of their culture, that the emperor was a descendant of the Sun God. Trumpsters did not evolve over hundreds of years of tradition.

by Anonymousreply 166August 13, 2022 1:19 PM

So they arrived in the same position practically overnight. Even more frightening.

by Anonymousreply 167August 13, 2022 1:21 PM

Latest Iā€™ve heard out of MAGA land: He only took the boxes of documents to save them for his presidential library when it gets built. Totally innocent explanation.

by Anonymousreply 168August 13, 2022 1:52 PM

The Trumpers are a collective hopeless waste. Low intellect, low education, racist, resentful, hooked on opiates, no art or culture nearbyā€¦ā€¦..except Long Island and Staten Island trash. They are in proximity to art and culture, but donā€™t care. Unless itā€™s a Disney Broadway affair.

I just hope I can live out my days unharmed by these sub humans. I feel deep sadness for my young nieces and nephews inheriting this stupid world.

by Anonymousreply 169August 13, 2022 7:58 PM

[QUOTE]They are going crazy over on Truth Social with one guy already getting killed.

Who got killed? What happened?

by Anonymousreply 170August 13, 2022 8:44 PM

This asshole. Fox Noise and all the other Trump buttlickers lied (as always) and are prompting their mentally ill followers to commit crimes and attack the FBI, defund the FBI, etc, etc. He got what he deserved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 13, 2022 8:53 PM

The sad thing is that guys like Shiffer are a dime a dozen: feel that the world owes them something, have nothing else going on, nothing to look forward to, hate everyone (especially themselves) & decide that dying in the service of a cause -that of Dear Leader - is a better option than just sitting home & drinking yourself to death.

by Anonymousreply 172August 13, 2022 9:00 PM

Thank you, r171. I've been so out of commission with work this week covering for people on vacation that I haven't kept up with the news at all, just a few headlines. I'm just sitting down to catch up on threads I'd put on my watcher. It's jaw dropping. Particularly scary that someone so potentially violent was on a nuclear submarine. How many of these loons are currently in the military.

by Anonymousreply 173August 13, 2022 9:13 PM

R173- A terrifyingly large percentage and most of the police as well.

by Anonymousreply 174August 13, 2022 9:27 PM

R158 I too heard that the Murdochs were ready to dump Trump and start pushing DeSantis. But they are allowing the spread of more conspiracy theories about the raid. Their Prime time talking heads are still making the FBI the enemy. How is this moving the country forward? Fox will NEVER be honest.

by Anonymousreply 175August 13, 2022 11:34 PM

[quote]They are going crazy over on Truth Social with one guy already getting killed.

Just the one is not enough

[quote]How many more are going to try something?

Hopefully, all of them and they meet the same fate as the Cincinnati terrorist.

[quote]It is almost sad how these people lose their lives for somebody who doesn't give a shit about them.

No, it isn't sad. They knew exactly who Trump was when they joined the cult. They're prejudiced, hateful scum who had no other excuse for worshiping such an odious, ignorant pile of pampered shit except for the hate he was spreading for other humanbeings

by Anonymousreply 176August 14, 2022 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!