Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivana Trump's Cheapie Grave

It's a cheap headstone in his golf course - meaning his members have to pay for the HOA fees for his wretched family's tacky little gravestones. She ended life as she began it - a cheap whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 20, 2022 9:21 PM

They should have ordered a monument and billed the RNC for it. They gladly would pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 1July 29, 2022 6:17 AM

She WAS the First Hole.

by Anonymousreply 2July 29, 2022 6:20 AM

Noel Cassler said Trump buried her there because if her body needed to be exhumed, he could easily block it, as it was mysterious and coincidental that she died from a fall a day before Trump was to be deposed. 😂

by Anonymousreply 3July 29, 2022 6:25 AM

I dont know why Melania thinks she'll be around...... Unless she's got the "pee tapes"- they're worth MILLIONS!!!

by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2022 6:26 AM

She wasn’t a whore. She worked as hard as he did

by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2022 6:29 AM

Ivana was educated and had business experience. She was much sharper than Trump, She used him to facilitate an American citizenship, having married and divorced a prior husband in order to immigrate to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2022 6:39 AM

I don't know why you hate Ivana so much. She dumped Trump before anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2022 6:49 AM

Cheap, cruel and stupid.

Mom was supposed to be cremated and her remains repatriated with her ancestors in Czech Republic.

These people can't do anything right.

by Anonymousreply 8July 29, 2022 6:59 AM

Don't disrespect people you didn't know, and you didn't know her. Also, as someone who actually did grow up around a funeral home and grave yards, people do put temporary markers, and put up others at a later date. There also those who put flat markers for intentional reasons. that are religious and environmental.

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2022 7:01 AM

She was as bad a businessperson as Trump. She contributed to running business to the ground, such as The Plaza Hotel.

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2022 7:03 AM

The grave site seems surprisingly understated for the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 11July 29, 2022 7:04 AM

It’s good enough. Melanie probably will be applied to the golf course as fertilizer for the grass.

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2022 7:07 AM

R9 = cheap. she did the best she could with a butterface and two friendly holes. but once you are a gold digging whore, you are always one. I like her better than Melania or Marla, but she was still a gold diggger. And she shot 3 demons out of her twat.

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2022 7:08 AM

She was by far the most interesting and cultured Trump. She should have been the last to go. Her mother is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 14July 29, 2022 7:16 AM

#15 is shitting all over Datalounge tonight with her brandnew account. Maybe she got caught with the Monkeypox:

Ivana Trump's Cheapie Grave

"heve some respect, you POS! she's someone's mother... I hope that someone shits on your grave when you die!"

Omnicron BA.5 is no joke

"[R35] you're the fucking idiot. I'm old, have had covid 3 times, never been vaxxed and it was never more serious than a fucking everyday cold. shove those jabs up your ass!!"

Omnicron BA.5 is no joke

"[R103] really??!! and what are you, a covidiot moron ready to shove the 5th booster up his ass? hope that in spite of having the 4 jabs, you get it really bad..."

Omnicron BA.5 is no joke

"[R39] or you'll have serious health consequences from all those poisonous genetic jabs..."

Omnicron BA.5 is no joke

"[R108] who said I'm proud, asshole? just stating a fact."

Omnicron BA.5 is no joke

"[R115] eat shit and die, vaxx lunatic!"

I can't afford my dog's surgery and will have to put her down

"yes, you're an horrible person and I hope someone does the same to you when you need major surgery."

Anti-trans = pro-Trump

"trans = pro-shit eating"

Anti-trans = pro-Trump

"[R10] why do you love Joedementi"

by Anonymousreply 16July 29, 2022 9:07 AM

A curiously plain stone for such an ostentatious family. Then again it looks like a footstone (a stone at the end of her grave as opposed to a headstone at the top of it.). That makes me think they may be designing a larger monument to go at the head of it; it would probably have a large engraved TRUMP on it, which sounds like what Donald would want.

Many families have one large monument and then flat stones around it for the individual family members.

by Anonymousreply 17July 29, 2022 9:20 AM

It's a temporary marker, probably. Headstones take weeks to be delivered.

by Anonymousreply 18July 29, 2022 9:21 AM

He'll lose that golf course one day, trust me. When that happens they'll have to move her grave to a place it should have been all along, a cemetery.

by Anonymousreply 19July 29, 2022 9:29 AM

I actually doubt that's her grave, if she was buried. It takes a long time for the ground to settle, and lie flat after an actual burial.

by Anonymousreply 20July 29, 2022 9:45 AM

Not certain if being buried in a golf course was part of her final plan,, but it goes to show how a legal will and explicit instructions is important. Ivana deserved much better, but I hope she is resting in peace.

by Anonymousreply 21July 29, 2022 9:46 AM

[quote]She dumped Trump before anyone else

Yeah sure. After he cheated on her and very publicly humiliated her.

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2022 9:46 AM

Just curious, do you have to get a special license to inter someone at a Golf Course?

by Anonymousreply 23July 29, 2022 10:04 AM

Was she the mulligan of Trump's wives?

by Anonymousreply 24July 29, 2022 10:28 AM

Was that really Ivana's final wish for a resting place, a golf course?

If Trump was trying to cover up a murder, he'd have her cremated right away. Who would've stopped him? Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2022 10:37 AM

He's untouchable. He gets away with everything.

His getting away with everything, gives me a boner... He is like God.

God gives me a boner.

It's why I voted for the guy like four times in like, two different states.

I love Jesus and Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2022 10:57 AM

^ it's what his dead murdered wife would have wanted.

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2022 11:21 AM

[quote]There also those who put flat markers for intentional reasons. that are religious and environmental.

Like Donald would do ANYTHING for religious, much less environmental, reasons. Even if it's a temporary headstone, that cheap bastard could have done some landscaping.

Some of you are pathetic making excuses for that vile family.

by Anonymousreply 28July 29, 2022 12:49 PM

Ivana was the better one of the trumps. The gravesite looks pathetic, given she was a fixture of New York....she was part of the news cycle and businesses back in the 80s and 90s. It seems disrespectful that she's buried at a golf course....with a puny burial site. the trumps are a very stange family.

by Anonymousreply 29July 29, 2022 12:57 PM

Of course Dump would've had her buried in the cheapest pine box available. What's really shitty is that the children went along with this. He really is a mob boss and the children just go along with whatever he says. I also think Noel Casler is correct, having her buried there was a smart move because he could fight any order to have the body exhumed if there was to be an investigation into the circumstances of her death.

by Anonymousreply 30July 29, 2022 12:58 PM

I was never impressed by her. The only cute one was the American, Marla Maples and she was smart enough to only stay with her POS husband a few years. Horse faced gold digging whores bore me.

by Anonymousreply 31July 29, 2022 1:00 PM

Wow R30...never thought of that. trump does think ahead....that conniving piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 32July 29, 2022 1:03 PM

[quote]Ivana was the better one of the trumps

Talk about low bars.

by Anonymousreply 33July 29, 2022 1:37 PM

Buried in the golf course is appropriate. She will now be under balls throughout eternity.

by Anonymousreply 34July 29, 2022 1:50 PM

Did she continue to call herself Ivana Trump despite the divorce and a subsequent marriage?

I know the world did, but that's not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 35July 29, 2022 1:59 PM

R35, Something wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 36July 29, 2022 2:01 PM

I read that there is 24 x 7 security for fear that the grave might be disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2022 2:04 PM

R16, great post. R15 telling us not to shit on Ivana while he/she/it shits all over DL. I’ve had it blocked for months so I don’t see its posts, but it’s apparent that they have only three brain cells and they use all of them to spew stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2022 2:11 PM

The were the darlings of the democrat party through the 80s abd 90s. Untill they disagreed with them.

by Anonymousreply 39July 29, 2022 2:16 PM

It appears to be in a sand trap.

by Anonymousreply 40July 29, 2022 2:31 PM

Listen, why are any of you here going in hard on this woman?

Her ex husband may be an ASSHOLE, but Ivana Trump wasn’t a bad person. She may not have been perfect, but she did the best she could with what she had and she loved her husbands, her kids, her grandkids and her friends.

I agree with the poster above who said that we should have some fucking respect for her memory.

She’s gone. She meant something to others and she was the mother of her kids who are mourning the loss of their mom, regardless of what bullshit any of us have to say.

Leave her be. Let them mourn their loss with a bit of dignity, and may the dear lady RIP.

by Anonymousreply 41July 29, 2022 3:08 PM

To secure burial rites I recall reading Trump had to separate this parcel of land from the golf course proper. It took some time to do so. Years IIRC. There must be many conditions attached to this arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2022 3:17 PM

Never.

Has anything of value to contribute to ANY discussion.

EVER.

Only a depraved, sick bastard buries the mother of his kids on a golf course in NJ.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2022 3:20 PM

R15 = Don, Jr. He still doesn't love you, Jr. Stop trying.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2022 3:23 PM

R41 is also Dump Jr. He must've done too many lines of blow this morning.

by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2022 3:28 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 29, 2022 3:34 PM

^ I'm sure it's a total delight to have any of the Dumps as your neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 47July 29, 2022 3:36 PM

Rats! I posted the link above. I read that trump established a family cemetery at Bedminster and a members' cemetery nearby.

trump will be buried near Ivana, probably Melania, too. Possibly Marla can RIP in the members' section if she buys a membership.

by Anonymousreply 48July 29, 2022 3:36 PM

That's because it will be turned into a chipping green, with a hole appropriately and accurately placed over her final resting place.

by Anonymousreply 49July 29, 2022 3:37 PM

Will there be a toilet over tRump's grave?

by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2022 3:39 PM

Ivana new headstone

by Anonymousreply 51July 29, 2022 3:39 PM

He'll probably charge admission to the grave site.

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2022 3:41 PM

It may be a temporary plaque until a bigger headstone is finished.

by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2022 3:41 PM

(Sung to the tune of Steve Martin's King Tut)

Ivana Trump (Ivana Trump)

Now when she was a young Czech,

She never thought she'd see

People stand in line just to see the Queen Bee.

(Ivana Trump) How'd you get so funky?

(Funky Trump) Did you find the Donald hunky?

Born when Stalin was in power,

Moved to the Trump Tower (Ivana Trump).

(Ivana Trump) Now, if I'd known

They'd line up just to see you,

I'd trade in all my Ivana perfume

And bought me a museum. (Ivana Trump)

Buried by a golf tee (Ivana Trump)

She's my favorite honky!

by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2022 3:42 PM

r41 is all over datalounge posting inane messages. Silly, little thing.

by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2022 3:43 PM

Well, R55, at least I’m not a fat, drunken slob talking shit about someone’s dead mother, bashing trannies, and obsessed over some freakin’ Duke and Duchess I’ve never met, trashing them at every turn just because I’m a racist CUNT.

Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2022 3:49 PM

boring, mouth- breathing drunkard= r56

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2022 3:59 PM

Praise the sultans of swing for the BLOCK function!

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2022 4:11 PM

Zees ees a travesty! I vill come back and haunt zem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2022 4:32 PM

They didn't need the gravestone to be perpendicular to the ground. It's not like the children will ever need to find it so they can visit it with flowers.

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2022 4:38 PM

People are saying it, I'm not saying it, but he ordered Ivanka to be buried in the nude and spread legged.

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2022 4:43 PM

[quote]I don't know why you hate Ivana so much. She dumped Trump before anyone else.

Not true, Trump's mother dumped him out of her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2022 4:45 PM

Old Slavic whores don’t deserve any better.

by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2022 4:48 PM

[quote] She dumped Trump before anyone else.

Trump dumped her, not vice-versa.

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2022 9:57 PM

Ivana outlived three of her four husbands.

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2022 10:34 PM

R65- Damnit!! Except for the one who should be dead!!

by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2022 10:39 PM

There are mausoleums available in Manhattan and I would think she would have wanted to be there rather than in fucking Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2022 10:44 PM

Ooooooooh....a haunted golf course!

by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2022 10:47 PM

Put your will in order so that you don't wind up in the putting grounds in the wilds of New Jersey.

It is so strange that her children did not put a stop to this.

by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2022 10:48 PM

It will still surpass his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2022 10:52 PM

It is odd that her kids agreed to have her buried there. This, I concur with.

Whatever. They’re a kooky family, that’s for sure!

by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2022 10:53 PM

All those glamorous clothing, jewels, hairdos and a fab townhouse. Now in a box under six feet of dirt in New Jersey. Can't wait for un-prez to join her.

by Anonymousreply 72July 29, 2022 10:55 PM

R70đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

by Anonymousreply 73July 29, 2022 10:56 PM

A lot of cemeteries have required standards for headstones that it cannot exceed a certain size. It’s likely the whole cemetery has identically sized headstones.

by Anonymousreply 74July 29, 2022 10:56 PM

R67 As far as I'm aware your body becomes the property of your next of kin after you die?

Unless you include some specific clause in your will disinheriting them if they don't follow your wishes for its disposal, they can do what they like.

by Anonymousreply 75July 29, 2022 11:07 PM

Headstones often aren't ready by the time of the funeral. How it looks now needn't be final.

by Anonymousreply 76July 29, 2022 11:07 PM

I gave my first cat a pretty decent burial.

I adored him. He’s in a lovely pet cemetery that my best friend designed on his property.

by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2022 11:46 PM

And there we go. The Trumps are grifters in life and death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 30, 2022 5:15 PM

We all process grief differently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 30, 2022 5:24 PM

EX-WIFE TRAPPED IN SHITTY GOLF MOTEL

by Anonymousreply 80July 30, 2022 6:37 PM

Maybe the kids will move her once Trump is gone. I got no beef with Ivana - she was entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 81July 30, 2022 6:42 PM

There it is, R78!

And motive, too!

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 82July 30, 2022 6:53 PM

Ivana's mother is still alive.

One of those Bedminster plots must be for her.

by Anonymousreply 83July 30, 2022 7:22 PM

She's not fine and she doesn't send her love!

by Anonymousreply 84July 30, 2022 10:32 PM

I at the end of the day, when the lights go out and everyone's in bed THERE'S STILL A FUCKING DEAD WOMAN TRAPPED NEAR THE 9TH HOLE AT A SHITTY GOLF MOTEL!!

LOL. Everyone acts this this is fucking normal. Oh, my sides.

by Anonymousreply 85July 30, 2022 10:40 PM

if my dad buried my mothers' remains in some backyard in the middle of Jersey, Id slap the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 86July 30, 2022 11:36 PM

Speculation that Ivana "took it to her grave" meaning Trump may have hidden/buried stuff with her that he doesn't want the Feds to find.

by Anonymousreply 87July 30, 2022 11:44 PM

Maybe that how she wanted it?

by Anonymousreply 88July 30, 2022 11:57 PM

No words

by Anonymousreply 89July 30, 2022 11:58 PM

She was a piece of shit and deserves an unmarked grave

by Anonymousreply 90July 31, 2022 12:00 AM

In death as in life, tweety’s only real interest is money; he has influenced the county authorities to rezone some of the undeveloped land adjacent to the golf club so that he can establish a commercially cemetery there ( he had to reduce his request from 500 plots to 300) . Part of that will become the trump family plot - this is my understanding from reports au have seen.

by Anonymousreply 91July 31, 2022 12:07 AM

As a tax researcher, I was skeptical of rumors Trump buried his ex-wife in that sad little plot of dirt on his Bedminster, NJ golf course just for tax breaks.

So I checked the NJ tax code & folks...it's a trifecta of tax avoidance. Property, income & sales tax, all eliminated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 31, 2022 11:48 AM

So it was a surprise, back in 2007, when Trump announced he wanted a mausoleum for himself in New Jersey.

The plan was big: 19 feet high. Stone. Obelisks. Set smack in the middle of the golf course. In Bedminster — a wealthy horse-country town 43 miles west of New York City — officials had some concerns about hosting a reality TV star’s tomb. The huge structure would seem garish, out of place. And there were ongoing worries that the spot might become an “attractive nuisance,” tempting curiosity-seekers to trespass on club grounds.

Trump offered a concession.

The tomb would be versatile.

It could also be a festive wedding . . . tomb.

“We’re planning a mausoleum/chapel,” Trump said, according to a news report from the time.

That didn’t do it.

“Give me a break. Give me a break,” Holtaway, the town official, remembered thinking. “Why would anyone ever get married in a building with no windows?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 31, 2022 1:49 PM

Salon: "New Jersey law exempts land used for cemetery purposes from income, sales and use taxes. The Ivana Trump burial site at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster likely delivers a huge tax break," says Phoebe Wall Howard, a writer for Detroit Free Press and USA Today.

"Business and inheritance taxes are exempt, too," Howard said in a later Tweet. "Also, cemetery property is exempt from sale for collection of judgments."

by Anonymousreply 94July 31, 2022 2:05 PM

Did the Trump Companies charge Ivana’s Estate a licensing fee for use of the Trump name?

by Anonymousreply 95July 31, 2022 2:07 PM

Put her to use, kids.

by Anonymousreply 96July 31, 2022 2:10 PM

I hope she haunts the bastard.

by Anonymousreply 97July 31, 2022 2:11 PM

Ivana seemed close to the boy toy husband who died last year.

Though divorced, they remained a couple for years afterward and she was said to have taken his death quite hard.

I should think she possibly would have been interred with him.

by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2022 2:19 PM

Trump is a raging narcissist, those kids have long known that he must be coddled and pleased at all turns. There is also the question of money, when god willing and it cant be soon enough, he dies. They threw their lot in with him, leaving their mother behind.

One thing no one has mentioned is Trump's sadistic sociopathy. He took great delight in putting his once adversary in the ground, in something akin to Potter's Field. His antics and predations have become normalized by media, nothing he does is normal.

by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2022 2:23 PM

I can’t imagine her 3 kids being cool with this . I hope a nicer headstone will appear

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2022 2:25 PM

R16/R38, I, too, have had that ridiculous cunt troll blocked. Hilarious that it takes the side of this woman, while shitting all over DL, as R38 says. I guess one piece of shit would defend another.

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2022 2:26 PM

R99- Exactly. He is a cruel, petty, vengeful and sadistic bastard. His children kids his ass for an inheritance that they will never receive. That sick bitch is broke.

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2022 2:27 PM

That's what confuses me. I can see why Dumb and Dumber and Miss Piggy suck up.... slightly better odds than Powerball. But Whispers is actually married to a rich guy. However much money Trump actually has (and it wouldn't be surprising if it turns out he's nothing but unpaid bills when you think about it), she doesn't need it.

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2022 2:28 PM

"Let them mourn their loss with a bit of dignity, and may the dear lady RIP."

R41, you really are a simpleton. First, when has anyone in that tacky, gold-plated asshole family done ANYTHING with dignity? And how do YOU know she was any kind of a "dear lady"? Spare us your dreary sentiments.

by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2022 2:28 PM

R103- Doesn't he owe Putin a ton of money!

by Anonymousreply 105July 31, 2022 2:35 PM

Money?

by Anonymousreply 106July 31, 2022 2:35 PM

4Whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 31, 2022 3:11 PM

Here's something odd about the poster at R15: I'm logged in and don't see the post so I checked my block list to see some of their other posts and found nothing. When I look at this thread without being logged in the R15 post doesn't show. Have they cleansed the site of this whack job?

by Anonymousreply 108July 31, 2022 3:33 PM

R108, if you don’t have your setting at asbestos eyeballs you aren’t going to see it. Try changing that setting to see if it shows up, probably grayed-out.

I seriously doubt that putting ten grave plots in the middle of hundreds of acres of golf course absolves they owner from paying tax on the whole parcel. Trump might argue it does and take it to court and drag it out for a decade but no tax judge in this country would let that stand.

by Anonymousreply 109July 31, 2022 4:51 PM

"Trump might argue it does and take it to court and drag it out for a decade"

R109, let's hope he doesn't last another decade.

by Anonymousreply 110July 31, 2022 4:57 PM

His fat ass would take up the space of at least two plots, probably three.

by Anonymousreply 111July 31, 2022 5:09 PM

I tried updating my settings and 15 didn’t show up so it’s actually been removed. I wonder if the other ones listed at 16 have been removed too.

by Anonymousreply 112July 31, 2022 5:14 PM

The children are victims of The Stockholm Syndrome xxxx infinity.

by Anonymousreply 113July 31, 2022 5:44 PM

I don't feel bad for Fred Phelps' kids so why would I pity the Trumps? It's terrible that you grew up in a cult but you made the decision to build your adult life around it.

by Anonymousreply 114July 31, 2022 5:59 PM

R114- They are greedy grifters, just like Daddy. No sympathy from me.

by Anonymousreply 115July 31, 2022 6:01 PM

The Ivana story got even worse

By burying her in a pauper’s grave at his golf course, Trump has evaded property, sales & income taxes

Worst of all her kids let it happen! Ivanka desecrated her own mom, who has become in death nothing more than Trump’s latest tax evasion scheme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 31, 2022 6:02 PM

What are the theories as to why trump had her killed?

by Anonymousreply 117July 31, 2022 6:02 PM

That lawn is not green and healthy. Perhaps her presence, along with future dead trumps, will fertilize the lawn and make it green again. Or kill it forever.

by Anonymousreply 118July 31, 2022 6:31 PM

R118- Trump's putrid ass will do that- if he ever dies.

by Anonymousreply 119July 31, 2022 6:34 PM

It's a tax scheme but also now the property also can't be seized by the government.

by Anonymousreply 120July 31, 2022 6:41 PM

R119, turn the lawn a stinky brown for sure.

by Anonymousreply 121July 31, 2022 6:43 PM

[quote]Or kill it forever.

Fillered, implanted and dyed in life, embalmed in death. They're creating Chernobyl, one stiff at a time.

by Anonymousreply 122July 31, 2022 6:47 PM

đŸŽ¶ And it seems to me, you lived your life like a toxic, evil wind... đŸŽ¶

by Anonymousreply 123July 31, 2022 6:52 PM

Wow I knew her kids were assholes but they don’t even give their mom a decent burial?

by Anonymousreply 124July 31, 2022 6:56 PM

R124- They can expect the same care and respect from their children one day because this is what they are being taught by example.

by Anonymousreply 125July 31, 2022 6:58 PM

It was on a youtube comment section but it's such a good line I'm surprised I've seen it nowhere else. I might have missed it on DL.

If Trump pushed Ivana down the stairs it won't be the first time he bounced a Czech.

by Anonymousreply 126July 31, 2022 7:00 PM

rump buried his ex-wife Ivana — whom he raped & cheated on with Marla Maples — at his Bedminster Club for a tax break. Then, he played golf on her grave while taking Saudi Arabian blood-money. I never want to hear the media criticize Biden for spending the weekend in Delaware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127July 31, 2022 7:02 PM

[quote]Elsewhere in the eulogies, Don Jr. recalled his mother’s tenacity, purportedly the product of her upbringing in Soviet Czechoslovakia, and also the time she beat him with a kitchen utensil after Ivanka blamed him for damaging an expensive chandelier she’d hit with a beach ball. “There was nothing that she could not achieve, no obstacle that she could not surmount,” he told mourners of his mother. “And she knew it because that’s the way she was raised.” As for the chandelier episode and its “wooden-spoon remedy,” Don Jr. remembered how things escalated when he tried to explain he wasn’t involved: “Now I was also lying to her, which was much, much worse. By the time she figured out it was in fact not me, my bum was red yet again and she was too tired to deal with Ivanka.”

[quote]Dorothy Curry, once the nanny to the adult Trump children, reportedly said that her “former employer’s field of dreams became a ‘sinking swamp’ of ‘parasites’ who had kept her ‘afloat’ with ‘illicit dreams and schemes.’”

[quote]“She would often chide me that my miniskirts weren’t mini enough,” Ivanka said. “‘Flaunt them while you’ve got them,’ she would always say.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 31, 2022 7:03 PM

R128- Family from hell.

by Anonymousreply 129July 31, 2022 7:04 PM

The Guardian puts it clearly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 31, 2022 7:09 PM

R130- That wouldn't have been written and published just a few months ago. It seems the media have their orders from the rich media owners to turn on him. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 131July 31, 2022 7:12 PM

I don't get why Ivana dressed so badly later in life.

I mean, even if she recycled her clothes (or bought similar in larger sizes), she would look better than the weird crap she was pictured wearing.

And FFS - why all the sparkles - did she own stock in that company Bedazzler company or something.

by Anonymousreply 132July 31, 2022 7:13 PM

R132- Because that is what Daddy likes her to wear. That is how he wants her to look. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 133July 31, 2022 7:14 PM

Sorry but everyone even associated with Trump is a horrible person at this point.

Hope hell is horrendous for you, Ivana and maggots are eating you pussy as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 134July 31, 2022 7:15 PM

Well considering that Ivanka is no longer daddy's favorite and no longer needs his money it's a wonder she allowed him to treat her mother this way when he hasn't been her husband in decades. Why would he be the one making any decisions about her burial when her children and mother are still alive? Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 135July 31, 2022 7:16 PM

R135- Because she is a clone of her father. She doesn't gaf about anyone except herself.

by Anonymousreply 136July 31, 2022 7:18 PM

"'As a tax researcher, I was skeptical of rumors Trump buried his ex-wife in that sad little plot of dirt on his Bedminster, NJ golf course just for tax breaks. So I checked the NJ tax code & folks
it’s a trifecta of tax avoidance. Property, income & sales tax, all eliminated,' Harrington wrote, after opinions accusing Trump of being primarily motivated by the possibility of a tax break began popping up on social media."--The Guardian

Last laugh on the First Trump Matriarch. A tax write-off forever. Love from The Donald. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 137July 31, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote][R132]- Because that is what Daddy likes her to wear. That is how he wants her to look. Sick.

I was talking about Ivana, not IvanKa.

by Anonymousreply 138July 31, 2022 7:26 PM

And now we can't exhume the body.

by Anonymousreply 139July 31, 2022 7:32 PM

R138- My mistake, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 140July 31, 2022 7:34 PM

We can expect a book forthcoming. Tee-Off Afternoons with Ivana, A Great American Love Story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 31, 2022 8:14 PM

Top: Richard Nixon’s dog ‘Checkers’ grave.

Donald Trump’s first wife Ivana’s on his golf course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 31, 2022 10:00 PM

I’m confused. Ivana was cremated. Assuming her ashes were in the gold casket. My son’s ashes are in my living room. What’s buried in the tax deduction in the parking lot of Bedminster? Who are these people? This is NOT a normal grieving family. It was a photo op

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 31, 2022 10:26 PM

^ great pile of tax files I guess are buried in that 'plot'!

by Anonymousreply 144July 31, 2022 10:28 PM

R143, Ivana Trump was not cremated.

by Anonymousreply 145July 31, 2022 10:47 PM

I'll bet they rented the coffin for show, returned it and had her cremated. That's why there's no 'lumop' in the soil. Then no one can exhume her to discover she was murdered.

The kids seem bitter. They probably never forgave her for not overlooking daddy's little affairs, damaging their reputations and ending their Camelot existence.

by Anonymousreply 146July 31, 2022 11:04 PM

We know why Ivanka's bitter, r146.

by Anonymousreply 147July 31, 2022 11:06 PM

R147- I would love to know if that little issue was ever discussed or acknowledged in that family.

by Anonymousreply 148July 31, 2022 11:19 PM

These people are sordid.

I could never allow my mother to get the pet hamster treatment in her death.

by Anonymousreply 149July 31, 2022 11:19 PM

Lissen. Ivana had 3 kkids with him. They were married a long time. And she was just as insufferable. She loved publicity, lived her life on the public stage, and was just as materialistic as he was. But she was no narcissis. Being that she was an immigrant, coming to America from Eastern Europe, she had no taste, and was as garish and over the top as he is. Since most people acknowledge that she was primary in raising those kids she definitely pushed them,, she was hard on them, corporal punishmment Czech style, and probably advised them to stick close to him and "get the money." To her money ruled. She raised her kids to bellieve that too. So they are doing what they've been raised to do by her as much as him. He didn't start paying attention until they were teens. And the thing is, he discarded her but she refused to go quietly because the brand was as much hers as his. In her mind. I think she had a relationship with her kids and probably her grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 150August 1, 2022 1:01 AM

I bet in that grave are Ivana's ashes with lots of documents, thumb drives, etc. that will never be found again.

by Anonymousreply 151August 1, 2022 1:25 AM

2027, Golfers walking by the grave marker.

"Geez, that dog lives a long time!"

by Anonymousreply 152August 1, 2022 1:49 AM

Before and after

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 1, 2022 3:10 AM

R151, Ivana was not cremated.

by Anonymousreply 154August 1, 2022 4:39 AM

R151, Ivana was not cremated.

by Anonymousreply 155August 1, 2022 4:40 AM

R155, according to some reports, Ivana was cremated

by Anonymousreply 156August 1, 2022 1:19 PM

Every mobster has his disappearing money stashed somewhere. ...

by Anonymousreply 157August 1, 2022 1:25 PM

Dysfunction buffet. Family style.

by Anonymousreply 158August 1, 2022 1:40 PM

The cheap headstone is surely temporary. It takes time to rustle up a pile of horny gilded cherubs going at it, or whatever her final headstone will be.

by Anonymousreply 159August 1, 2022 2:44 PM

Trump won't pay for the headstone or monument. YOu watch. It will be Jared and the kids who pay. Jared because he is Ivanka's husband, and right now they're all probably arguing about who they want to design it.

by Anonymousreply 160August 1, 2022 3:08 PM

How much you wanna bet that when Trump dies his kids will bury him with Ivana, and tell Mel to go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 161August 1, 2022 3:09 PM

I doubt Mel even cares where she's buried as long as she can lead the life of a billionaire's life. She's as religious as Donald. They think it's a joke. Not that that's a bad thing. I'll give them credit for that at least.

by Anonymousreply 162August 1, 2022 3:22 PM

As to why the kids went along with the ghastly burial, money is the least of it. At this point, they are all implicated in all of Trump's crimes, and will be pulled into any investigation by NYAG, potentially the DOJ. They all know he will throw them under the bus at the least sign of disloyalty.

by Anonymousreply 163August 1, 2022 3:33 PM

It'll be a flat marker. Easier and quicker to cut the grass. All $$$ all the time.

by Anonymousreply 164August 1, 2022 3:56 PM

Ghouls. Lowlifes. Mafia scum.

by Anonymousreply 165August 1, 2022 4:07 PM

The sooner the entire bunch is six feet underground the better, but unfortunately that's not going to happen anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 166August 1, 2022 4:09 PM

If there is anything to say for the end of the world it will obliterate forever the Trump genes. I hope.

by Anonymousreply 167August 1, 2022 4:42 PM

R156, Sorry, but there were no reports stating Ivana was cremated.

Please stop posting misinformation.

by Anonymousreply 168August 2, 2022 12:06 AM

OK, so her BODY is lying in the coffin covered with papers and thumb drives.

by Anonymousreply 169August 2, 2022 2:22 AM

You know, it probably is.

by Anonymousreply 170August 2, 2022 2:34 AM

They have been sending out all kinds of emails asking for money from their supporters, maybe they will use that for a new headstone.

by Anonymousreply 171August 2, 2022 2:35 AM

Donald has plans to monetize the whole deceased klan with theme holes for putt-putt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 2, 2022 2:44 AM

Now I'm seeing something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 2, 2022 2:53 AM

[quote]Hope hell is horrendous for you, Ivana and maggots are eating you pussy as we speak.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2022 9:22 PM

Trump wants to be buried at Arlington. His ego demands it. Ivanka will go to a Jewish cementery with J. I don't know that Ivana is going to have any company in New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 175August 8, 2022 3:13 AM

Such a horrible family.

by Anonymousreply 176August 8, 2022 3:18 AM

R9 Are you new here, hon? This is Datalounge and we exist to disrespect people we don't know. Now run along and let the grown ups visit.

by Anonymousreply 177August 8, 2022 3:24 AM

Bless r9's heart!

by Anonymousreply 178August 8, 2022 3:26 AM

Wow. That’s it? Should have been in a mausoleum

by Anonymousreply 179August 8, 2022 3:44 AM

I hope someone/something eats my pussy after I'm dead. 😔

by Anonymousreply 180August 8, 2022 3:22 PM

Even at that point it couldn't stink any worse, C.

by Anonymousreply 181August 8, 2022 5:16 PM

I bet Ivana was the worst kind of "Mommie Dearest" . Their kids never had a chance. She probably hated him so much she beat those kinds and was erractic and crazy aroundthem. The richer and more famous that coule became the rougher and uglier it was for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 182August 8, 2022 5:47 PM

She used her wooden spoon to discipline her kids?

by Anonymousreply 183August 9, 2022 1:04 PM

Eastern European discipline is the only kind that works.

by Anonymousreply 184August 9, 2022 1:09 PM

Buck never would've buried ME in a cheapie grave on a golf course!

by Anonymousreply 185August 9, 2022 1:14 PM

The wooden kitchen spoon is a classic European parenting instrument.

Every kid gets it waved at him and yes, he gets a swat to the culo if he doesn't calm down.

by Anonymousreply 186August 9, 2022 6:55 PM

'Pank me, mommy, 'pank me hawder!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 187August 9, 2022 11:04 PM

Ivana was nuts. Fine. Europeans...and other cultures use corporal punishment. But this was different. I go back and look at early photos of the "Golden Couple" and both of them were so self-involved, so competitive with one another, and so obssessed with money and accumulating garish ugly opulent garbage, they had little time or interest in parenting. So IMO, looking at her crazy eyes and over the top persona, I think she took out a lot of anger on those kids. I think she and Donald were bullies, and they were cruel people, selfish people. Do I feel sorry for Don, Jr. Eric nd Ivanka? No. But when I look at their kids, especially Don, Jr's kids t hey look miserable and terribly unhappy. I don't blame his wife for divorcing him. Now, Lara, Eric's wife is an ambitious hrpy who thinks she will ride the family notoriety to fame for herself. Hah.

by Anonymousreply 188August 10, 2022 12:10 AM

She deserved more than. Should have been mummified and laid to rest in her bed

by Anonymousreply 189August 10, 2022 2:10 PM

Or at least be near a water fountain.

by Anonymousreply 190August 13, 2022 2:29 PM

They'll be digging her up soon to figure out what Trump stuffed in there with her.

by Anonymousreply 191August 13, 2022 3:07 PM

Still looks like a cats' litter box.

The surviving tRumps must have really hated her.

by Anonymousreply 192August 13, 2022 3:43 PM

She was never really pretty, but she really fugged up in her later years. Her facial features coarsened up like an old man’s.

And that beehive looks like a hat.

by Anonymousreply 193August 13, 2022 3:56 PM

I think she was pretty. I think she had bad plastic surgery and fillers and it coarsened her features.

by Anonymousreply 194August 13, 2022 5:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 13, 2022 5:37 PM

The final headstone is going to have two women's legs coming out of the ground with bent knee and feet flat on the ground. Her vagina will be Hole #18 at the course.

by Anonymousreply 196August 13, 2022 8:24 PM

Most of my family are interred in mausoleums, but one aunt in particular was buried next to her husband in a ground plot. I remember after she was buried it was weeks before the full marble slab and headstone were ready. There was a metal temporary name plaque at the head of the grave that was covered by a green grave carpet with the full casket spray of roses placed on top. When those flowers wilted the children kept fresh flowers on the grave until the permanent stones were installed. I would think that's the least all Ivana's millionaire children could have done.

by Anonymousreply 197August 14, 2022 10:33 AM

Trump is turning off the spigot the deeper into trouble he gets. Still Ivanka is married to a billionaire

by Anonymousreply 198August 14, 2022 2:42 PM

She spilled the beans about Trump always keeping a book of Hitler's speeches on his bedside table. I'll always be grateful to her for that.

by Anonymousreply 199August 14, 2022 2:58 PM

R195 you can see the crazy in Trump's eyes in that photo. Damn. His facial expression is chilling. She portrays a fierce, manic look.

by Anonymousreply 200August 14, 2022 3:29 PM

It was the coke, babe.

by Anonymousreply 201August 14, 2022 3:33 PM

Trump's a POS but Ivana was fun and 1980s fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 14, 2022 3:39 PM

R195.Trump looks either drugged or drunk off his ass in the photo at. His father, standing beside him, always looked like pure, unadulterated evil.

by Anonymousreply 203August 14, 2022 3:41 PM

I read somewhere that this likely has something to do with tRump using her death and burying her on his golf course as some means to avoid paying property taxes for it, since cemeteries don't have to pay property taxes.

by Anonymousreply 204August 14, 2022 3:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 14, 2022 3:51 PM

Ivana was silenced! She was the one who ratted on Dump to the DoJ!

by Anonymousreply 206August 14, 2022 4:08 PM

The wooden spoon beatings explain why Junior is with Kimberly Gargoyle. She makes him dress up in a Little Lord Faoutleroy outfit and she spanks his bottom with a wooden spoon. That is, after they both snort massive amounts of coke.

by Anonymousreply 207August 14, 2022 4:13 PM

In case anyone is interested, one of the psychics said he saw in the grave, the casket and under that some dirt and then a plank of wood to keep everything from sinking. But under that is like a vault but no one would find it because by the time they got to the plank they would figure they had hit bottom. just speculation, but interesting.

by Anonymousreply 208August 14, 2022 4:17 PM

SHE WASN'T BURIED ON THE GOLF COURSE PROPERTY. SHE WAS BURIED ON AN ADJACENT PARCEL. FFS

Only that parcel has cemetery status and related tax breaks.

by Anonymousreply 209August 14, 2022 4:38 PM

OP that isn't a headstone but grave marker. Unless someone is interred in a family plot or something where a headstone/monument already exists it can be weeks or months before a new one is installed.

First family or whoever has to decide what they want, decide where it is going to come from, etc...

That being said trend for some time now for many cemeteries is to have graves marked by a marker (stone, metal, or whatever), and not head stone or other large monuments.

Using almost flat to ground markers makes things easier for the automated equipment most cemeteries use nowadays for landscaping.

Also in keeping with trend of burial grounds looking more like parks, flat markers/stones make some less queasy about living or being near a burial ground. Considering we're talking about a Trump family plot just off a golf course you can see how sight of headstones might put some people off.

by Anonymousreply 210August 14, 2022 4:40 PM

I think it best to dig the grave up on a live prime time CNN Special like Geraldo did with Capone's vault.

by Anonymousreply 211August 14, 2022 4:53 PM

I don't know what trend you 're speaking of. Would that be in Wyoming?

by Anonymousreply 212August 14, 2022 4:58 PM

I still think Ivana's "accident" is just a particularly evil take on sending her children a newspaper-wrapped mackerel.

Plus, there are no tax advantages of burying an actual fish on your property. So, win-win.

by Anonymousreply 213August 14, 2022 5:00 PM

When the Trumps first hit the tabloids back in the 80s, they claimed she'd been a Czech Olympic skier. An annoyed Czech Olympic Committee stated they'd never heard of her. Then they claimed she'd been a model. She was short and unattractive. Who would hire her to be a model? There were always rumors she was KGB and recruited Trump which led to his move from Queens to Manhattan and the Big Time. All those bankrupt casinos were perfect money-laundering laundromats.

by Anonymousreply 214August 14, 2022 5:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 14, 2022 6:38 PM

She was buried in their backyard like a dog. Did she have a family? A church in her old town where her relatives were laid to rest.

by Anonymousreply 216August 14, 2022 6:41 PM

That has to a temporary placard.

by Anonymousreply 217August 14, 2022 6:44 PM

I wonder if Ivanka will ever spill the beans on her wildly inappropriate relationship with her father. You know that he diddled her.

by Anonymousreply 218August 15, 2022 1:14 AM

I'm sure Vanky barely felt anything from those tiny toddler digits and mushroom cocklet.

Besides, as cousin Mary says, everything with that family is transactional. The cost/benefit analysis of remaining silent about the abuse is likely still ongoing.

by Anonymousreply 219August 15, 2022 1:34 AM

Ivana was never an Olympic skier. As for being a "model" just look at her. Mel, while still a lie, was more believable.

Rumor was that Ivana was an escort working for the infamous Mme. Claude when she met tRump. It seems to be a pattern.

Ivana and Ivanka were never model material. And of course Mel was never a genius multilingual architect. It's all been a huge lie foisted on stupid people.

As for killing her, I think she was just a hopeless elderly boozer who fell down that tacky staircase. She had been "out of the loop" for so long I doubt she had much to tell on. Maybe some real estate grift from the 80s' and not much more.

God I miss Spy magazine.

by Anonymousreply 220August 15, 2022 4:43 PM

We need to end the practice of burying people. I say make cremation mandatory. If you want to go to some memorial garden and install their asshes in a little drawer with a marker on it fine. But cemeteries are obsolete. Of course so are funeral homes and all the bullshit attached to them. I loved the way my Ma planned her own funeral. Cremated, then we had a mass and a big luncheon. Her ashes we re in terred with my dad's in a drawer at the cemetery.

by Anonymousreply 221August 15, 2022 4:48 PM

I'm directing my family to mix my ashes in with gunpowder and send me off in a fireworks display.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222August 15, 2022 11:18 PM

I say we ban drawers at cemetaries.

by Anonymousreply 223August 16, 2022 12:26 AM

There was a photo of her in The Daily Mail a few years ago at some restaurant with her then companion or husband. She was stuffing her face with pasta and had the table manners of a goat.

by Anonymousreply 224August 16, 2022 12:30 AM

Perhaps but she tipped well and servers in NYC liked her. Great fun.

by Anonymousreply 225August 16, 2022 12:32 AM

The grave stone doesn't even look as though it's set properly, it's like they ordered it on Wayfair and just dropped it in place, not even any sod.

by Anonymousreply 226August 16, 2022 12:34 AM

Dig up the grave! Trump stashed more classified documents there!

by Anonymousreply 227August 16, 2022 12:47 AM

R227 I'd believe it!

by Anonymousreply 228August 16, 2022 12:51 AM

I wonder if they buried her in this dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 16, 2022 1:52 AM

R220, yes, she was a model in her native country and did a few things here. She was very attractive as a younger woman. She was actually prettier than Melania by a long shot.

And as late as 2016 she said Trump would call her about how she thought he did at campaign appearances. Probably later. She was in constant contact with Ivanka until at least a few years ago, so she probably did know what he was doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 16, 2022 2:25 AM

This is a good article about her. She was an alternate on the 1972 Olympic Ski Team and a ski instructor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 16, 2022 2:34 AM

Vogue, May 1990

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 16, 2022 2:35 AM

Vanity Fair, 1992

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 16, 2022 2:38 AM

This is her and The Donald back in the 1980s. She gave him glamour, his subsequent wives were just bimbos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 16, 2022 2:44 AM

It looks like they're sitting on a coffin at R234. Maybe she was buried in it.

I hope Ivanka develops bloat face like her mother Ivana did.

by Anonymousreply 235August 16, 2022 3:10 AM

I didn’t know she’d been on the cover of Vogue. I bet that adds to the bitterness of Melania that she never made it as First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 236August 16, 2022 3:14 AM

R235 I too can't wait for Ivanka to enter her late 40s/early 50s and the plastic surgery touchups to get more and more extreme.

by Anonymousreply 237August 16, 2022 3:25 AM

R236, she was also on the cover of Town and Country magazine in 1986 and they did an article on her. They did a couple more recent covers with Ivanka too.

The photo with Ivana in a green jacket was the cover.

I can see, looking at these, why Ivana was a popular cover subject. Her face is full of animation and life in every picture. That’s actually why Melania isn’t on covers. And I think you’re right, R236, it must have really burned up Melania that she couldn’t get this many covers and Trump’s ex-wife could. But Melania looks like she’s either pissed or made out of wood in every picture. She probably thinks Ivana got the covers out of interest in Trump alone, but Ivana herself was interesting. She had a larger than life personality herself. That’s what Melania doesn’t understand, she has zero charisma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 16, 2022 4:09 AM

This is one of my favorites, it’s so Ivana. Melania could never do this, she would be squinting like she left her glasses at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 16, 2022 4:11 AM

The cover shot.

If you think about it, Ivana was married to a businessman, Melania was married to the President. And still no one wanted a picture of the wannabe model who only modeled soft core porn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 16, 2022 4:14 AM

R239- Melania looks like a heartless street whore in every photo. You can the whore off of the streets but she still is a whore.

by Anonymousreply 241August 16, 2022 4:16 AM

I prefer Ivana's current look.

by Anonymousreply 242August 16, 2022 4:17 AM

This is Ivana from the Got Milk campaign, which was all celebrity models.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 16, 2022 4:27 AM

Ivana's hair was always so brassy. It's a nice ashy blonde now.

by Anonymousreply 244August 16, 2022 4:44 AM

Ivanka looked like a bloated drag queen in OP’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 245August 16, 2022 4:57 AM

Ivana looked like a badly made up drag queen. She was trash. As for her claim to be an Olympic skier, even the Czech Republic denies it.

by Anonymousreply 246August 16, 2022 6:32 AM

The Olympic skier bs,was just that, bs that offered a cover story of what and how she snuck into the USA.

by Anonymousreply 247August 16, 2022 11:33 AM

I can't believe how much support this dead old hooker is getting here.

by Anonymousreply 248August 16, 2022 11:51 AM

Something is wrong. In another thread trolls use the term Hanoi Jane to discuss Jane Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 249August 16, 2022 11:57 AM

If VOGUE gave Ivana a cover, then their standards were dropping way before they put Kardashians on them.

by Anonymousreply 250August 16, 2022 6:27 PM

On the golf course now the golfers shout 'Whore!'

by Anonymousreply 251August 16, 2022 6:57 PM

Actually, R250, I'd argue that Ivana had some sense of business acumen about her, even if she was a social climber. The Kardashians are just whores who were able to parlay one sister's sex tape into a media "career".

Though don't get me wrong, both of these families are over-exposed trash who need to go live quiet lives and be done with it already.

by Anonymousreply 252August 16, 2022 7:02 PM

I posted a comment but it looks like it was deleted. By Muriel? It now says under notifications 'rundefined.' What does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 253August 16, 2022 10:05 PM

It's back. Never mind. Though I'm still going to hell for it.

by Anonymousreply 254August 16, 2022 10:07 PM

If Ivanka ages like Mom, she’ll look even worse because of her nose job, cheekbone and chin implants.

by Anonymousreply 255August 17, 2022 4:33 PM

Ivana looks absolutely stunning in r230 's post. How did she go from that to the way she ended up? the change was drastic. I have a feeling Ivanka isn't going to fare well.

by Anonymousreply 256August 17, 2022 6:12 PM

IT looked older than her husband and probably was. She was born in a soviet country, no one can know how old she was or who she was. A story was made up for the public about the Olympic ski team but there are no records of such an accomplishment.

The photos below made the front pages of the tabloids, Ivana confronting her husband and his mistress in public.

No class. None.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 17, 2022 6:22 PM

[quote]Ivana's non disclosure agreement (NDA) was in effect for 30 years from 1992 when they divorced.

[quote]Her NDA was expiring THIS year and she was finally free to talk, perhaps even to @ TheJusticeDept . [quote]But I'm sure that's just a coincidence 🙄🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 18, 2022 7:42 AM

R257 It's hard to believe that lard ass trump actually skied.

Marla was one aggressive gold-digger.

Trump's women will be remembered akin to Eva Brawn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 18, 2022 11:16 PM

Marla did not make out with much, the first wife did. IT had a cameo in the first wives club and looked her best at this time of her life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 18, 2022 11:48 PM

R259 If the kids tried to pass Dear old Dad on the ski slopes, he would shove them out of the way.

He has always been a lying, cheating POS.

by Anonymousreply 261August 19, 2022 1:44 AM

â˜đŸŒ That’s sad . Beating your dad is a rite of passage for a young boy and some girls . What a jerk

by Anonymousreply 262August 19, 2022 1:52 AM

R257 WTF are you going on about? Birth certificates were issued in Eastern Europe plus one doesn't have to be foreign born to lie about age.

Plus it was the whore Marla Maples who approached Trump and Ivana on the slopes. Whores gotta whore.

by Anonymousreply 263August 19, 2022 1:52 AM

Dump married whores only. Proof of his poor judgment

“I think Rossano’s death sank signora. She was very, very down; we could see it,” remembered Paolo Alavian, the owner of another one of her go-to restaurants, Altesi. As a doorman on her street told the British tabloid The Sun, “She used to always wear high heels and walk straight up 
 After he died, she didn’t come out as much. She wore flats and walked hunched over with a cane.” Massimo Gargia, the man who introduced her to Rubicondi, believes the combined effects of the pandemic and his death depleted her. “She was so depressed,” Gargia said."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264August 19, 2022 2:43 AM

That’s so sad đŸ˜žâ˜đŸŒ

by Anonymousreply 265August 19, 2022 3:15 AM

R263, Trump bought Marla the same fancy ski outfit he bought Ivana and arranged for Marla to be at the ski resort at the same time his wife and children were there. He wanted there to be a scene and he set it up.

Imagine how gratifying it must have been to his bloated ego for two women to fight over him. Marla was classless and aggressive, she did everything she could to get him to marry her, including having Tiffany, whom he wanted aborted. But of course she wouldn’t because Tiffany was her meal ticket.

Ivana had to fight for her own husband and lost. She probably pragmatically thought Marla was just another mistress, she was European. She probably thought she could outwait her, but Trump wasn’t having it. He ran her off.

I’ve always heard Fred Trump was a terrible person, and Trump’s mother was too, they are really an argument for the idea that mental disorders are hereditary. No one in that family is all right, except maybe Tiffany. And that’s only because she wasn’t around him much growing up. And it’s a low bar. Her version of “all right” probably wouldn’t pass in any other family. It’s all relative. She hasn’t had any journalists disemboweled, it’s a really low bar.

by Anonymousreply 266August 19, 2022 3:39 AM

Oh come on. New graves always look like that at the outset. After a few months they'll probably have Bellagio-lite water shows every hour. I think they should still dig her up to find out what's really buried down there.

by Anonymousreply 267August 19, 2022 3:45 AM

R257, This looks like they had a couple of Mexicans from the Home Depot parking lot dig a grave with a shovel and they’d never done it before in their lives.

This is a video of how graves are dug. Essentially, before they start digging, they cut all the sod off in tiles, take it away and store it to be replaced after the funeral, dig the grave, remove the extra dirt for the funeral, have the funeral, bring the dirt back after the family is gone and pack it down with a pneumatic device, then put topsoil on top so the grass will grow back, then replace the sod. The green grass covers the grave and it won’t take long for it to settle and the grass to recover.

There’s a couple of issues there: it’s a golf course, so why is the grass surrounding the grave in such bad condition? Aren’t they maintaining it? Where did the turf go, why wasn’t it replaced? Why is the grave dirt not packed down? Why didn’t they at least buy turf from a gardening store and roll new turf out? They could put brand new turf over it and the grave would be covered immediately. It’s not customary in the U.S. to leave graves with the bare dirt heaped on top. This looks like an 1800s grave. It looks like it was filled in without machinery and without a professional gravedigger. There’s no sign of even grass seeds there. Are they going to just leave it dry bare dirt forever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268August 19, 2022 4:16 AM

R266, there was a complete lack of empathy in the Trump household . No compassion or warmth

by Anonymousreply 269August 19, 2022 4:28 AM

Good article at R264. Ivana personified Euro trash and I love it. Her post-trump life reminds me of old films about fading beauties in in the 50s-70s in Europe.

The Mediterranean beach towns, colorful glamorous clothes, suntans, gigilos, fancy sunglasses, open air cafe's at night, desperation, drinks, and international travel.

It gives me a feeling of nostalgia. I like the glittery aspects of Ivana's life but am not surprised it ended badly. Three months each summer in St. Tropez though, you can't beat that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 19, 2022 10:50 PM

If your golf ball ricochets off Ivana’s tomb, do you get a do over?

by Anonymousreply 271August 19, 2022 11:35 PM

I have a purpose on this mud ball called Earth.

I want to live long enough to spit on Trump's grave.

by Anonymousreply 272August 20, 2022 12:13 AM

That suit was quite unattractive with its 2 buttons, and so I'm really hoping that they didn't bury her wearing that! Fcuk the tombstone, it's about what you're sent off into eternity wearing that really counts!!

by Anonymousreply 273August 20, 2022 1:39 AM

[quote] I want to live long enough to spit on Trump's grave.

I've been wanting to piss or shit on Dump's grave since 2015. Hurry it up, please!

by Anonymousreply 274August 20, 2022 9:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!