Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jan 6th Committee Hearing General Discussion Thread/Clark Kent Appreciation Thread

Hold us over until September:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2022 9:08 PM

Not to spoil it but he appears to consort with Republicans. Remember who he was sitting behind.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2022 11:38 PM

Skinny lips = Republican 🤮

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2022 11:39 PM

Who is this stone-faced man?

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2022 11:39 PM

It's OK, he's a hatefuck and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2022 11:39 PM

Straight nose = Republican 🤮

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2022 11:40 PM

Small dick = Republican 🤮

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2022 11:41 PM

Gorgeous forehead = Republican 🤮

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2022 11:42 PM

Why do we need two threads on this?

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2022 11:43 PM

Flat ass = Republican 🤮

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2022 11:43 PM

He had a huge zit on his forehead. I could not focus at anything else except for the shiny pus mountain.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2022 11:44 PM

We were trying to upset you, R8. I guess you made us confess.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2022 11:44 PM

R8, where's the other? I wouldn't have started this one if I saw it.

I actually just wanted a general discussion thread because the other 1/6 thread is full, but added Clark Kent as a joke.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2022 11:45 PM

R10: Oh, nos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2022 11:45 PM

I love pissing r8 off 😛

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2022 11:45 PM

Focus on/look at - can’t focus on grammar or typing either.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2022 11:46 PM

Where's the other thread?

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2022 11:46 PM

r8 = Republican 🤮

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2022 11:46 PM

He looks like---

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2022 11:51 PM

^ No he doesn't 😂

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2022 11:54 PM

We demand to see more pictures of this man.

One picture can't tell the story!

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2022 11:59 PM

Hot....Just Sexy....

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2022 12:42 AM

So just who is this "Clark Kent"?

How can I google him if I don't have his name?

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2022 12:43 AM

I found out by googling "clark kent". It's not that hard.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2022 12:48 AM

[quote] googling "clark kent".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2022 12:50 AM

TMZ revealed who he was. he definitely needs the glasses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2022 12:54 AM

A bit younger/without glasses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2022 12:55 AM

The Asian woman next to him is Pottinger's wife.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2022 1:06 AM

Gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2022 1:16 AM

I always think Asian Wife is the stop before Bi on the train to Gaytown.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2022 1:17 AM

I gotta admit, while watching the hearing, it was clear to me this fella was going to be discussed here. I know your type.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2022 4:15 AM

You all are so pathetic that you’ll salivate over a Republican piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2022 4:19 AM

[quote] piece of shit.

What sort do you salivate over, R31?

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2022 1:47 PM

Smell the turds with the tweener:

an 6th Committee Hearing General Discussion Thread/Clark Kent Appreciation Thread Skinny lips = Republican 🤮

Jan 6th Committee Hearing General Discussion Thread/Clark Kent Appreciation Thread Small dick = Republican 🤮

Jan 6th Committee Hearing General Discussion Thread/Clark Kent Appreciation Thread Flat ass = Republican 🤮

Jan 6th Committee Hearing General Discussion Thread/Clark Kent Appreciation Thread I love pissing r8 off 😛

Jan 6th Committee Hearing General Discussion Thread/Clark Kent Appreciation Thread r8 = Republican 🤮

Jan 6th Committee Hearing General Discussion Thread/Clark Kent Appreciation Thread ^ No he doesn't 😂

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2022 1:49 PM

OMG! Thank you OP. Saw this (on UK tv) and hoped a DLer would go to the trouble of screenshotting this hot piece. Later on we see him walk out of the courtroom, lovely broad straight back and shoulders in a nicely fitted suit. Hot AF.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2022 1:54 PM

I can't with some of the DLers on here. Stunning looking man, but oh...he's a Republican! As if any of you whores have checked the political beliefs of some cock you've drained through a glory hole. You bitches don't even check for STIs so don't act all pious on here.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2022 1:58 PM

[quote]Where's the other thread? Link please.

Here ya go . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2022 1:59 PM

R36, I didn't mean specifically about this guy. I meant a discussion about 1/6. I didn't anticipate this thread being exclusively about him. I added him as a joke, but we don't have a thread to discuss the 1/6 hearing. The other one is full.

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote]And Lizard Cheney is totally running for President. Her little speech at the end last night had a heavy emphasis on the brave women who testified. That's her angle, that she's fighting for the women. Maddow practically creamed in her pantsuit last night over it. This is completely true; she may lose the battle in Wyoming, but she'll win the war by running for president. And she'll be unstoppable because she's the Woman That Saved Democracy

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2022 10:14 PM

[quote] the Woman That Saved Democracy

No. That's Kamala's job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2022 10:23 PM

[quote]she may lose the battle in Wyoming, but she'll win the war by running for president.

Except she's a Conservative - and so she will never win the Republican nomination.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2022 12:19 AM

I want to know who is paying for the SS' new private attorneys.

These assholes opened their big fucking mouths to anonymously claim that Cassidy *under oath* Hutchison was lying. The committee told them "put up or STFU" and what do they do? Get PRIVATE lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2022 12:33 AM

[quote]I want to know who is paying for the SS' new private attorneys.

No doubt people like Big Ginni & her ilk; if testified truthfully about Trump's actions, there'd be no questions about his intent on that day because they saw it all real time.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2022 9:58 AM

R42, funny thing is that Ginny is represented by Mark Meadows' lawyer. And his son represents at least one of the SS agents. He also represented McEnany.People are now looking into them. Both former DOJ, both fed. society. And very close to Bill Barr over decades. Real DC swamp creatures.

by Anonymousreply 43July 24, 2022 1:46 PM

Strong pair of clips of Liz w/ Brett Baier on FUX disputing the GOP talking points. Calmly, factually and irrefutably to anyone capable of analysis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 24, 2022 2:16 PM

Proof Josh is a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 26, 2022 5:32 PM

Let's call him Miss Runaway from now on.

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2022 6:44 PM

Miss Runaway (HO, MO)

by Anonymousreply 47July 27, 2022 8:17 AM

OP, nice choice in suits but he needs to up his tie game. With a notch lapel he needs to have a bit of a dimple in the tie’s knot.

by Anonymousreply 48July 27, 2022 8:45 AM

from twitter:

[quote] The Republicans said this stuff when Dems embraced minorities, gays & the disabled. I think history has proven that the Dem message wins over time and that Dems should not be fearful of embracing and lifting up all Americans even if some cons get triggered by it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 27, 2022 5:38 PM

Kinzinger always looks Iike he has resting fat face.

by Anonymousreply 50July 27, 2022 6:57 PM

[quote] The discovery of missing records for the top officials running the Department of Homeland Security during the final days of the Trump administration raises new questions about what could have been learned, and also about what other text messages and evidence the department and other agencies may have erased, in apparent violation of the Federal Records Act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 29, 2022 2:21 AM

Miss Runaways theme song !

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2022 2:36 AM

No follow-up on Alex "Clark Kent" Wollet? He made no statement of any kind?

by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2022 2:36 AM

Damn,dont know why that didnt take!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2022 2:37 AM

Woof ! Id absolutely give Chad access to my no-no hole ! How have I not seen him before this ?

by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2022 2:39 AM

I think Clark Kent there is so massively appealing mainly because of his being perfectly groomed and wearing a sharp suit. Look around,90% of people these days dress like fucking slobs.He stands out like a turd in the punch bowl!

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2022 2:42 AM

Are we sure Handsome Alex Woffet is a Repig? He could be a Dem since the hearings are to investigate the criminal Trump. Most Repigs are avoiding the hearings.

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2022 3:04 AM

Cuccinelli is a swine.

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2022 4:22 AM

List of CNN "Contributors" who went on to do evil after being hired by Trump:

Ken Cuccinelli,

Jason Miller

Kayleigh McEnany

Matthew Whitaker

Corey Lewandowski

Gee, thanks a lot CNN. Did I miss any?

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2022 4:51 AM

R59 = CNN is garbage. Unwatchable Garbage. The ratings are in the dumpster and Licht isn't going to do any better than Zucker. Unless you fire ALL three = Erin Burnett, Anderson, and Lemon--their ratings are never going up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2022 5:12 AM

I cant tell you the last time I watched CNN. Probably because Ive long loathed Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2022 5:27 AM

R61 = Me too... It is unwatchable. And CNN Prez Licht is married to one of Andersons producers. Don't expect him to lift a finger to change Andersons low ratings.

by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2022 5:29 AM

And I'll add personally that this increases my suspicion that the Jan 5 bomb planter was NOT MTG but rather a member of Secret Service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 17, 2022 4:23 PM

R59, wasn't there some guy with the last name Lord? I don't think he worked for Trump, but he was trash, too. I don't know how anyone watches CNN. I haven't watched in so many years,

by Anonymousreply 64August 17, 2022 4:30 PM

Clark Kent sure didn't use his 15 minutes of fame very well - he could already be a millionaire with those looks!

by Anonymousreply 65August 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Even MSNBC during the day sucks. These idiots obsess on Liz Cheney losing and then go on to pretend Palin still has a chance. They're desperate to validate every fucking Trump-backed candidate even when they're losing. Chris Jansing and Andrea Mitchell are atrocious. This Ali Vitali in AL just ignored that Palin is LOSING and treated her as though she were winning. When a Dem or anti-Trump candidate wins, it's just pushed aside with a "meh."

The media is the reason this has all happened. They gave oxygen to the most insidious voices for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 66August 17, 2022 5:20 PM

Sorry, not AL, I meant AK.

by Anonymousreply 67August 17, 2022 5:21 PM

I've seen Alex at my gym in DC.

by Anonymousreply 68August 17, 2022 5:24 PM

[quote] The Flager Liberty Coalition (FLC) recommended its members pack body armor, mace, and knives—which they said were for protection—and were working with Flagler County Commissioner Joe Mullins to bring crowds to D.C. that day. Mullins has faced criticism from his fellow local politicians for attending the protests that turned into the Capitol insurrection.

[quote] Together, the group brought three buses of people to Washington on Jan. 6.

[quote] The briefing is one of the best publicly available videos illustrating connections in advance of Jan. 6 between right-wing activists, pro-Trump protestors, MAGA politicians, and law enforcement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 18, 2022 12:45 PM

FAKE NEWS!!!!

[quote] For some the findings of the panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol was too much, others too little; some said the proceedings were fake, others complained of coarse language, according to six June filings with the Federal Communications Commission newly released to USA TODAY.

[quote] The half-dozen complaints came from residents in California, Maryland, Ohio and Texas.

[quote] (Other) viewers complained that Fox affiliates were not airing the committee's hearings, which are set to resume this fall. Eight hearings were held over the summer and some were broadcast in prime time. A report of the committee's findings is expected later this year.

[quote] “No matter politics, clearly public education about what happened on Jan. 6, 2020 (sic) is in the public interest as (a) current lesson about American government and civics,” one viewer wrote, noting an FCC license is predicated on serving the public good.

[...]

[quote] Others had more routine complaints over language. A Des Moines, Iowa, resident complained about the inclusion and airing of former Attorney General Bill Barr saying "bull----" in his interview with investigators. A parent from Ohio wrote that her child was “constantly hearing the f-word” as the hearings proceeded.

[quote] The handful of complaints pale in comparison to the uproar on social media and editorial pages about the hearings, as well as to FCC complaints about other high-profile broadcast incidents in recent history.

[quote] Will Smith’s Oscars slap of Chris Rock garnered more than five dozen complaints and the 2020 Super Bowl half-time show featuring scantily clad Jennifer Lopez and Shakira garnered more than 1,300. A record 540,000 complaints hit the FCC after Janet Jackson’s nipple was exposed during her 2004 Super Bowl performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2022 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!