Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicolas Fairford Taking A Break From YouTube: THE FINAL DINNER PARTY IN THE GARDEN

"Join me in this video for a very relaxing day at home where I’ll be doing some chores around the house, making a strawberry pavlova, and having a dinner party in my garden"

I was getting a very Humoresque/The Power Of Goodbye vibe from this video, which is the only reason I made it past that breakfast monstrosity, but in the end she.... ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2022 7:29 AM

bitches be stuntin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2022 4:35 AM

I'd like to see him have Julie Andrews over for tea.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2022 12:12 PM

Cringe. Is he lower middle class? They care more about acting upper class than the upper class does.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2022 6:06 AM

What a twat.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2022 6:29 AM

Nicky spends so much time focusing on decor and skincare, he’s neglected his wardrobe! Watching him shuffling around his flat dressed like bored SoCal housewife was SAD.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2022 7:04 AM

Yes, R5. what you said is really highlighted when he brings the plant from the table into the kitchen sink. Very uncomfortable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2022 7:08 AM

A still from his comeback video has leaked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2022 7:43 AM

he's back!

tears!

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 9:28 PM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 9:30 PM

He keep changing his eating habits. He was vegan, keto, now I see he said "Screw it, I'm eating carbs and dairy!"

BTW, 0% Greek Yogurt is high in sugar. He should be eating full-fat.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 9:33 PM

I want his ass and his uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 9:35 PM

Hmm, pavlovas seem very popular in the UK. You almost never see them here. Egg whites are just kind of "meh" but it looks pretty.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 9:35 PM

He is fully fat already.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2022 9:35 PM

he is actually growing scruff!

swoon!

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2022 10:07 PM

Does a videographer follow him around? Or does he have dozens of cameras mounted around the house and he edits the footage together?

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2022 10:57 PM

He has a friend who helps him, R15. One of the reasons he took a break is because she went to the Netherlands for a few weeks, and he had a vacation planned as well. He explained it was hard to film and edit by himself.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2022 7:12 PM

Oh the horrible cak he made and actually filmed it !

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2022 7:28 PM

Saw a first few minutes of the video- kind of sweet but boring. Who is his target audience?

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2022 7:38 PM

insomniacs?

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2022 8:27 PM

I really don't think he has anything to teach us unless it's mincing around, talking in an affected accent about his boring life.

I bet he comes from a hardscrabble, impoverished background. And just having appliances, an indoor toilet and a bed off the floor is posh for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2022 9:14 PM

British teeth have improved in recent decades. His are regrettable.

by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2022 9:16 PM

Ugh, that is painful. Is it transitioning? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2022 9:17 PM

He seems so harmless, yet when the phoniness surfaces, I hate his guts.

I remember when he was "vegan" (but still using eggs and cheese). I didn't realize he went to keto.

He did have a Q&A video where he addressed a question about his accent. He claims he hardly remembers anything about his childhood or some bullshit like that. So, he doesn't recall how he came upon his current way of speaking.

I get it that certain people who do public speaking (broadcasters, attorneys, managers) should learn how to communicate better, which could involve a change in dialect, etc. But he seems so dishonest.

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2022 9:27 PM

So is pavlova like a giant macaron?

by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2022 7:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!