Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Archie Who?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2022 10:20 AM

George needs Propecia, stat!

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2022 7:13 PM

William looks pretty good, even without his hair.

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2022 7:27 PM

All three look great.

Is that Jimmy Connors sitting next to Chris Evert?

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2022 7:34 PM

Not sure why you need to frame this as a competition between two young children. George looks very cute

by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2022 7:36 PM

Sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2022 7:39 PM

I am not seeing a cute child. The different standards for attractiveness applied to these inbred brits who all look the same cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2022 7:39 PM

if we are pitting children against each other, it really needs to be by weight class. Archie vs. Louis would be the fair fight. I have not seen Archie doing much other than bumbling around, but Louis seems to be more aggressive, and confident. My money would be on Louis.

by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2022 7:40 PM

R6 - stop projecting your inbreeding family values onto others, please.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2022 7:43 PM

I forgot to add, Louis has had Charlotte as a sparing partner, and as you all know...she's deadly!

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2022 7:44 PM

R6 God, you are reslly stupid and uneducated. British royal family, just like other royal families are more mixed than village mutt dog, having the blood of various European nation. How the hell can he be inbred?

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2022 7:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2022 7:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2022 7:53 PM

Why is a kid at at a fucking boring tennis thing?

R10 I'm not the poster you're responding to but the entire inbred thing is very true as for many centuries the royal families only married other royals. Cousins, etc. The Hapsburgs were the worst. One of the Spanish kings was a drooling idiot. Only fairly recently have they branched out and freshened the gene pool by marrying commoners.

My mother always makes me laugh when she sees some royal in the news and says "oh, those inbreeders".

by Anonymousreply 13July 10, 2022 8:22 PM

[quote]Oh! Fuckety Fuck! sMEGs must have threatened the DM with another lawsuit, now that they have pixelated all Archie-Damien's face in every photo.

What parent wouldn't want their kid's face pixelated? It's a safety concern for any parent and I'd have a fit too.

Don't bother answering though. You're blocked for being a Markle loon.

by Anonymousreply 14July 10, 2022 8:27 PM

According to the DM, he was "rubbing" his nose, not picking it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2022 10:46 PM

Prince George is going to grow up to look like Louie Anderson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2022 11:13 PM

I see what you're doing here and I agree.

by Anonymousreply 17July 10, 2022 11:17 PM

The Royal Family have been quite purposefully avoiding marrying very close relatives for 150 years because of Haemophilia.

Part of King George VI objection to Prince Phillip was based on that, they shared Queen Victoria &,Prince Albert as Great-Great Grandparents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2022 11:18 PM

Cowte would look much better if she'd wear cut offs and a large hat to something like Wimbledon. She is a disaster. She will destroy the monarchy and will never be4 President.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2022 11:26 PM

George better be careful picking his nose in case he has haemophilia!

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2022 11:31 PM

I'm a little creeped out by the strong resemblance Archie bears to Louis Anderson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2022 11:31 PM

George was digging for gold...in his nose. He's still an eight year old...even with the fancy suit.

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2022 11:33 PM

R21, are you also R16?

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2022 11:34 PM

The trolls are going to be brutal to him when he's old enough to be targeted over his nature. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2022 11:35 PM

I love this kid. He such a little MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2022 11:36 PM

His nature, R24?

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2022 11:36 PM

DM of course, always has to show the most awkward and disgusting photos...lol.

by Anonymousreply 27July 10, 2022 11:37 PM

Why do they insist on parting his hair on the wrong side? It lays all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 28July 10, 2022 11:56 PM

R23 - No, but great minds... I didn't read the whole thread first.

by Anonymousreply 29July 10, 2022 11:58 PM

When did anyone ever talk about Archie, OP, especially in comparison to George?

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2022 12:04 AM

Yass Keen!

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2022 12:06 AM

must have been a warm day at court side, how uncomfortable for a spectator to have to be buttoned up in a suit and tie for a sporting event. The Duke of Kent, yes. 7 year old boy? Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2022 12:08 AM

"God, you are reslly (sic) stupid and uneducated. British royal family, just like other royal families are more mixed than village mutt dog, having the blood of various European nation. How the hell can he be inbred?

Various European nations who shared the same ancestor.

See, once upon a time there was this lady named Victoria. Her name was synonymous with people being uptight about sex, but she was all about getting laid.

She had eleventy kids and a bazillion grandkids and they all had to marry royals. Eventually you have cousins marrying cousins and uncles marrying nephews, sheep laying down with horses--it was a mess.

You know, the horses thing does explain the Windsor teeth.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2022 12:57 AM

Poor little kid, he always looks slightly miserable at all these public events but he’s a good son so he tries to do the right thing. William and Kate are good supportive parents.

And inbreed? Charles is the child of third cousins, William’s parents were seventh or eighth cousins and George’s parents? Well, some of Kate’s ancestors were coal miners, so inbreeding is not an issue anymore.

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2022 1:10 AM

r2 A proper dilf

by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2022 1:11 AM

BUNKER

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2022 1:13 AM

[quote] must have been a warm day at court side, how uncomfortable for a spectator to have to be buttoned up in a suit and tie for a sporting event. The Duke of Kent, yes. 7 year old boy? Not a good look.

Yes - all I can think about is that it looks like everybody, including the Royals, are sitting in the scorching direct sun and how that would ruin the entire event for me. If I don't have shade, I am not going. Brits don't much sun and they just dive in with abandon it seems.

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2022 1:17 AM

[quote] I'm not the poster you're responding to but the entire inbred thing is very true as for many centuries the royal families only married other royals.

That is right, but he has a mother who is a commoner. And Diana wasn't royal. Anyway he can not be inbred, cause he is a mixture of international, mostly German royals (who were inbred indeed) and British women, starting from nobles lie late Queen mother who was Scottish and Diana to commoner Kate.

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2022 7:49 AM

OP = Colonel Reb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2022 8:30 AM

[quote]William’s parents were seventh or eighth cousins

Charles, Diana and Camilla were all related through the Cavendish family. Henry Cavendish, 2nd Duke of Newcastle. Cavendish had a daughter who married Charles Spencer, and their son John was the first Earl Spencer. Cavendish also had a daughter named Margaret who is one of Prince Charles’ ancestors, and a younger daughter named Catherine who is one of Camilla's ancestors.

However, Camilla's grandmother is thought to be the illegitimate daughter of King Edward VII, making her more closely related to Charles than Diana was, and more closely related than Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip were to each other. They didn't have children, though, so that's not much of an issue.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2022 8:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2022 8:37 AM

Bad case of Hanover pop out eyes.

Will be one of the really fat Hanovers, up there with George IV and Edward VII.

Protestant succession bright boring fat Germans to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2022 8:46 AM

r41 Very gristly.

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2022 8:48 AM

George will be out in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2022 8:48 AM

r11 Kate looks unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2022 8:52 AM

<- Is she supposed to be grinning at the ball?

by Anonymousreply 46July 11, 2022 8:55 AM

Kate’s hair, gorgeous color. Prince and Princess Michael further along in the front row and Freddie Windsor and his wife. Chrissie Evert behind Kate, would not have recognized her.

by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2022 10:30 AM

Dear Daily Mail:

Just how many FUCKING pictures of this non-event do you think the world requires?

by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2022 10:35 AM

R6 Not that you're bigoted or anything.

Kate, Sophie, the Duchesses of Kent and Gloucester, Fergie, the Queen Mother, Diana . . . All married ins from outside the bloodline.

Harry and William look nothing like each other, there's the irony.

That inbred joke is another of those tropes people trot out before thinking about the last 40 years.

And not for nothing, but relatives often look like each other. If you lined up my family to first cousins and uncles and aunts, you'd see the same thing

Louis looks like Middleton, George blend of Diana and Windsor, and Charlotte like the Queen only it's already clear she has Diana's legs.

In fact, Louis looks nothing like his two siblings or the Windsor side.

But don't let reality stop you from parading your hysterical hate here.

OP - you're a ro ognisable troll, putting two young children against each other like this to attract posts.

Even for DL, this is low.

Putting thread on ignore and blocking OP and R6.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2022 10:46 AM

R12 The "random bystander" who took the photos then sold them to the DM. The DM now owns the photos and after owing the public to get an eyeful of an average looking toddler, dutifully pixelated his face out.

Yes, I'm sure the DM got a letter.

But anyone who believes that the whole thing wasn't a setup is naive beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 50July 11, 2022 10:57 AM

Willam sure has some big feet….

by Anonymousreply 51July 11, 2022 11:18 AM

She doesn't look "unhappy" r45, she looks like she's concentrating on the match.

by Anonymousreply 52July 11, 2022 11:20 AM

Wills looks good. Harry now is a doped up, moob having, smelly looking failure.

by Anonymousreply 53July 11, 2022 11:50 AM

R45 The Kate Looks Unhappy Troll

Despite dozens of photos showing her smiling and laughing.

I'll have whatever the trolls here are having. Reality is just getting too much to bear out there.

by Anonymousreply 54July 11, 2022 12:32 PM

The "lines" Kate's neck are actually her tendons.

by Anonymousreply 55July 11, 2022 12:33 PM

Who makes kids go to this shit?

by Anonymousreply 56July 11, 2022 2:16 PM

The real dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 11, 2022 2:31 PM

That Katie person always looks so dry. My first thought is always "moisturize, moisturize".

by Anonymousreply 58July 11, 2022 2:31 PM

George was a very cute baby and toddler. His looks are changing and it will be interesting to see who he resembles as he grows. Unfortunately he looks a little like Diana's brother whose name slips me.

by Anonymousreply 59July 11, 2022 2:37 PM

George already has the face of an 18 year old.

It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 60July 11, 2022 2:42 PM

[quote]Dear Daily Mail: Just how many FUCKING pictures of this non-event do you think the world requires?

When they stop selling.

Also, it was a slow Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 61July 11, 2022 2:58 PM

[quote]Archie-Damien's face

You really need to get psychiatric help. You're not a normal person.

by Anonymousreply 62July 11, 2022 3:03 PM

R15. That was not a 'rub' or a 'pick'. That was 'digging for gold'. I just wish he had eaten it. People say they want more casual, approachable Royals and now they have-em.

by Anonymousreply 63July 11, 2022 3:10 PM

R62 that troll is not normal in any sense. She has an insane, misplaced hatred for complete strangers who are fairly inconsequential.

by Anonymousreply 64July 11, 2022 3:17 PM

[quote]The "lines" Kate's neck are actually her tendons.

I'll bet her neck didn't look like that when she was in her twenties.

by Anonymousreply 65July 11, 2022 9:11 PM

OK, I am not a Meghan fan but am going to admit I was wrong. I really thought Meghan was saturating Archie's hair and that his hair was more on the dark side, but the photos in the wild proved me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2022 4:44 AM

That George is one ugly kid

by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2022 5:34 AM

R14 R62 R64

An old fat slob who hates this thread but stays here 24/7. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2022 8:18 AM

On the contrary R68 I just woke up so obviously I'm not here 24/7. I'm neither fat nor hate this thread.

Did I strike a nerve, dear?

by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2022 1:43 PM

So the first thing you do when you wake up is hit this thread, r69.

by Anonymousreply 70July 12, 2022 2:44 PM

R65 No! You don't say!

Imagine that! The neck of a 40 year old mother of three dosen't look like the neck she had at 22!

by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote] George will be out in 10 years.

George will be trans in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 72July 12, 2022 10:45 PM

George will be the son of the Prince of Wales and no 2 in the line of succession in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 73July 12, 2022 10:49 PM

You’d think a future king would know better than to pick his nose in public, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 12, 2022 10:56 PM

So what. He is a kid.

by Anonymousreply 75July 12, 2022 10:58 PM

But did he wipe it on anyone, that's what we want to know!

by Anonymousreply 76July 13, 2022 7:52 AM

He at it, r76.

by Anonymousreply 77July 13, 2022 7:54 AM

Is this child already going bald? The hair looks very much like a piece. God lord!

by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2022 10:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!