Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ghislaine Maxwell Sexual Predator List

When are we going to see the list of sexual predators who frequented Epstein Island? It shouldn't take this long. What gives? They alert the public in our hometown newspapers about local sexual predators. Shouldn't the same go for international predators via world news? Countries can be on alert.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2022 6:40 AM

I'm still curious why the (then) POTUS "wished her well"? Why would the POTUS wish an accused trial sex trafficker well? Doesn't make sense. I knew he flew on the Lolita Express, but still.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2022 8:11 PM

I am anticipating a list leaker will be providing the goods before long.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2022 8:37 AM

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I've never believed half the shit I've heard both from the "victims" and from the media. I don't think Maxwell acted as any type of pedophile agent for him. I think her sentence is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2022 9:09 AM

We will never see the list. She trafficked young women to NO ONE.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2022 10:16 AM

I don't know, R1. Why was Ghislaine invited to Chelsea's wedding, and then attended?

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2022 10:21 AM

She was definitely an accomplice in exploiting young, poor women. She did epsteins bidding. She sucks. He was gross.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2022 11:24 AM

[R2] What's taking the list leaker so long? We want to see who the celebrity predators are that were clients of Ghissy and got her twenty years in the slammer.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 6:25 AM

R3 Yeah, the evidence does point to the contrary you stupid fuck. She's a sexual abuser of children.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 6:30 AM

In what fantasy world is that list going to be leaked?

I'm guessing it's the one where Jeffrey Epstein is still alive and there was a scandalous trial.

In this world, don't hold your breath.

Or do.

I'm not judgy.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 6:35 AM

Here's Epstein's little black book. Not sure if it's the same as Maxwell's list, but FWIW...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2022 6:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!