Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Merrick Say WHA? Part 2 of a perfectly fresh, delicious, juicy, tender discussion on America and Justice.

Give me liberty or give me death, stat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2022 12:56 AM

[QUOTE] Well, out of left field, Gaetz asked for a 1/6 pardon. I didn't get that it was a pardon for his Florida teenager fucking.

I’m not able to post or navigate within the old Merrick thread, but I wanted to respond to this comment.

Wasn’t the Matt Gaetz pardon request covering a wide breadth of time and criminality? It was basically a pardon for literally anything that might have happened in the past and valid until right NOW.

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2022 5:19 PM

Yes r1, and I am *dying* to know what specifically promoted him to ask for a pardon. You KNOW it’s big.

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2022 5:22 PM

Speaking of treason, does anyone have the specifics of what Roger Stone was pardoned for? I’m thinking it was related to the Russia inquiry and not anything involving the insurrection, so he definitely can be charged.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2022 5:27 PM

Cipollone will testify in private.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2022 5:29 PM

Lily-livered Lindsey intends to fight his Georgia grand jury subpoena.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2022 5:38 PM

Cipollone looks like such a pathetic loser for doing this “privately” after Cassidy Hutchinson bravely testified for several hours in front of the live committee.

He should never be allowed to live that down.

Can we have someone dramatically read his transcribed testimony when it becomes available? Like, one of these actors who are so invested in this on social media, perhaps?

I’d even love to hear Rosie Perez do it. I bet she would. She was on Nicole’s show the other day.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2022 5:40 PM

Cassidy testified privately first, r6. You didn't notice that from the video?

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2022 5:44 PM

Where's Treason thread #54?

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2022 5:46 PM

Why did you choose to break years of precedent, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2022 5:52 PM

Eh I don’t mind changing things up. Maybe a new format will keep Muriel from locking these threads to subscribers only.

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2022 5:56 PM

You really don't understand how things work around here, r10.

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2022 5:59 PM

Okay I started a new thread with the "treason" in the title

by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2022 6:03 PM

R11, are you the thread police? I’ve been around DL for years and have even created treason threads myself, starting back in the Mueller threads (I’ll always be proud of my Dangerous Triaisons thread). The fact is these threads always get locked. So changing them up might be good.

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2022 6:03 PM

Most threads get locked after a certain point, r13.

by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2022 6:06 PM

Link to new "treason" thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2022 6:07 PM

At what point will Trump declare that he secretly pardoned EVERYONE at the 1/6 riot and EVERYONE in the WH and in his family and all the GOP senators and congresscunts?

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2022 6:11 PM

Thank you, r15. I appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2022 6:11 PM

The previous thread kept freezing my phone last night. I had to force close safari and reopen. Someone put a hex on it at some point.

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2022 6:34 PM

It was Merrick Garland herself, R18.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2022 6:40 PM

R9 I did because I felt enormous compassion for the poster who had to keep closing Safari. It’s bad enough that this site is completely troll infested with *zero* help from Muriel — I want people to keep coming back.

Desperate times and all, feels like a season of not following rules for me.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2022 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!