Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What would you do if you found a Amy Coney Barrett in a dumpster stabbing bleeding?

The choice is yours

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 5:36 PM

Third choice: Punch her teeth out and steal her purse.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 4:30 PM

Shoot her with my Constitutionally protected assault rifle.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 4:32 PM

I'd role her over to see if it's Alito, Thomas, Ginni, KKKavanaugh or St. Fucking Liar Roberts under her.

If all of them are there:

Grease.

Fire.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 4:35 PM

That's ROLL, of course ^.

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 4:36 PM

so many are voting "Help her"....damn, DL has changed!

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 5:05 PM

I would pray that her grammar is better than yours, OP

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 5:07 PM

I’d throw all my cardboard boxes in the dumpster and ask her if she wouldn’t mind breaking them down for me.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 5:11 PM

Stuff my dick, after it had been in some guy's shitty ass, right into her pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 5:32 PM

I'd crap some prunes on and dig in!

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 5:33 PM

Piss on her and then close the dumpster lid.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 5:34 PM

I would tell her I was going for help, and leave. Aday or two later I would leave a message at 311.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 5:36 PM

I love dark humor. While there are some funny responses to this thread, R7’s had me laughing until there were tears. What does that say about me?

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 5:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!