Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you know a woman or are a woman who uses…

An app which tracks your menstrual and or ovulation cycles, please advise them to uninstall these tracking apps from all of their devices, immediately.

Also, now is the time to buy condoms and spermicide treatments in bulk.

Get an IUD NOW. If you know for a fact you don’t want children, get your tubes taken care of NOW. Yes, it’s probably going to be paid for in cash, but do it if you can.

Don’t pussyfoot around on this. Take charge of your reproductive health ASAP.

Men, if you are bisexual and don’t want an unplanned pregnancy, it’s time for a vasectomy, NOW.

Most of these surgeries can be reversed if you want children later.

Do it NOW, before it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2022 2:58 AM

I'd pick up an AR-15 or two as well, because reasons

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 3:26 PM

Vasectomy reversal is incredibly unreliable. Not to be done lightly.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 3:34 PM

R1, you're neither funny nor helpful.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 3:45 PM

^ I wasn't trying to be funny, but if you are preparing to have all your rights removed, it would make sense to prepare to defend yourself

Don't be so naive

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 3:48 PM

AR-15s are assault weapons. No one needs them to "defend themselves." I'm not even sure what you're talking about, defend from whom? Amy Coney Barrett?

You're a troll and you're trying to derail the thread by literally introducing assault weapons into the discussion. Kindly fuck off because you're a big part of the reason Datalounge sucks so bad right now.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 3:50 PM

You ARE naive. You want the same weapon as the other guy or you lose

If you really want to help people take the stick out of your ass and start being realistic about what you're up against. Anything else is foolish or do you just want to help on your terms. People who want to take your rights mean business, if you're trying to protect yourself then don't be half-assed about it

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 3:58 PM

All men should download and use them to dilute the data and waste whoever goes through the data’s time.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 4:03 PM

R7 Ftw

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2022 2:12 AM

That male contraceptive that was supposed to be a game-changer has been in development for ages and still nothing has come of it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2022 2:15 AM

[quote]Get an IUD NOW.

♪ Miami

You're cuter than

An intrauterine ♫

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2022 2:18 AM

I get one if I had an extra $1,000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2022 2:19 AM

I track mine for non-fertility reasons and am annoyed to have to switch to another method. It will also change how conversations are had through text and DM, as basically every menstruating woman I know has people she reliably rages to every month when she feels like shit.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2022 2:24 AM

Changing to end-to-end-encrypted messaging is a good idea in general

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2022 2:29 AM

OP, men menstruate too!!

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2022 2:29 AM

[quote]If you know a woman or are a woman who uses…

You're talking about drug addicts right? Based on your thread title? That title definitely represents the thread topic of drug addiction.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2022 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!