Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boris Johnson says U.S. abortion decision is a "big step backwards"

"I've always believed in a woman's right to choose and I stick to that view and that is why the UK has the laws that it does."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 9:35 AM

He would say that. He has 500 bastard kids.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 6:46 AM

Conservatives in the UK are not really conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 6:47 AM

R2 Exactly. Their conservatives are more about being fiscally conservative rather than this socially backwards Stone Age shit in America.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 6:51 AM

Boris Johnson struggling to open an umbrella. Really a struggle for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 6:53 AM

He's obviously right.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 6:56 AM

The UK has many problems but we have been pretty progressive on many social issues over the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 7:03 AM

He’s a mad shagger, and has probably paid for umpteen abortions. I don’t understand what any woman sees in him.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 7:30 AM

Our best bloody customer.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 8:24 AM

Anyone with a brain that isn’t brainwashed by some fairytale god knows this!

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 8:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 9:17 AM

Johnson is an idiot, but he’s right on this. I can’t believe how fast the US is spiralling into an oppressive dystopia.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 9:21 AM

Thanks Boris… we know

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 9:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!