Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Here we go again blaming white men

A Facebook friend of mine posted a meme on Facebook blaming “white men” for trying to control “people of colors and women’s bodies.”

I think this would be a good time to point out that Clarence Thomas, a black man (who likes white pussy no less - how un-woke) and Amy Coney Barrett, a woman, voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, while Stephen G Breyer, a white man. voted to uphold it, and John G. Roberts, a white man, urged the justices to uphold it.

It’s time to push back against wokeness and accept the fact that evil does not always come in the form of a white male.

by Anonymousreply 75June 28, 2022 4:59 PM

they're the acceptable target in american political discourse. this is just par for the course.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 5:32 AM

The progressive stack means straight "cis" white men are at the bottom of the list of people who are worth listening to. Next to last are "cis" gay men.

The progressive stack rewards physical and mental disability, every race other than white or asian, women, and particularly black trans women of color, which is primo vulnerability.

It's so blatantly oppressive but championed by left leaning people as though by reflex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 5:35 AM

On Bill Maher a few weeks ago he showed statistics that actually more women are pro-life than men.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 5:43 AM

[quote] and particularly black trans women of color, which is primo vulnerability.

Bonus points if also a sex worker.

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 5:45 AM

[quote] The progressive stack

The word 'progressive' is a misnomer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 5:48 AM

OP disappeared. I must have them on Ignore.

Anyway, let's not blame white men. You know the ones who paved the way for something like this to happen.

Let's think outside the box and focus on who else we can blame. Because that's so constructive.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 5:49 AM

r3 was this surprising to you?

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 5:49 AM

yes r7.

People make it sound like it is men who are depriving women of the abortions they feel should be legal.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 5:53 AM

I love when cis white men get their feelings butt-hurt and don’t realize that they’ve benefited (and continue to benefit) from hundreds of years of privilege but think they’re a downtrodden minority.

And I *am* a cis white man!

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 5:56 AM

[quote]It’s time to push back against wokeness and accept the fact that evil does not always come in the form of a white male.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU, CHAD.

Ya pissy gringo bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2022 5:57 AM

Pink slime, make your own burgers you lazy OP. And don't buy "Ground Beef" AKA Mystery Meat.

Buy ground Chuck or Sirloin or have them grind up a chuck roast for you or grind it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2022 6:01 AM

white men literally put trump into office

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 6:02 AM

Who do you think put them on the bench?

Middle-aged white guys.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 6:03 AM

We must HATE ourselves.

The Woke Religion says we must do so now.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 6:03 AM

It seems like a black man is getting most of the blame.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2022 6:05 AM

The Bitter Tears of Brettra von Kavanaugh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2022 6:07 AM

r9 damn what a brave take; never seen anything like that before. watch out or the roving gangs of right wing death squads will get ya -- don't you know we live in gilead?

do you actually think cis white men in general believe themselves to be a downtrodden minority? even the alt-right chuds don't try that line of reasoning anymore; there's a reason they focus on social+financial decline as animating issues. i'm not trying to shit on you here, i just want to highlight that blindly attacking cis white men as a group is a losing tactic because the online left has been doing this since the early 2000's now to no avail. these blame games feel good, but ultimately go nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2022 6:07 AM

nah r12

Trump won the majority of college educated women's vote.

(women hate each other)

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2022 6:07 AM

many cis white men are gay and a downtrodden minority.

fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2022 6:09 AM

R17, I’ll put this in a way you can understand: Go dilate, you oppressed, whiny, bottom of the barrel, sad sack bitch.

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2022 6:12 AM

Yes, OP - white men are the REAL victims here!

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2022 6:13 AM

Erm, actually OP, before his “Get Out” type transplant, Clarence Thomas was plenty interested in black pussy.

Just ask Anita Hill.

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2022 6:14 AM

R7 shouldn't be surprising if one believes in maternal instinct

by Anonymousreply 23June 25, 2022 6:15 AM

r20 lmao, nothing substantive to counter with, just a bizarre ad hom that implies i'm trans? great job, proud of you.

also, "cope, seethe, dilate" is the preferred phrasing.

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2022 6:16 AM

[quote][R20] lmao, nothing substantive to counter with, just a bizarre ad hom that implies i'm trans? great job, proud of you.

Thank you! 🤗

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2022 6:21 AM

why are these queens obsessed with mascular white guys?

"White men are the root of all evil"

also, "Why won't white men need to support us"

tons of white men become transracial women and they're still not happy.

It seems all they really want is a white, patronizing, sugar daddy to exclaim you're stunning AND brave!

by Anonymousreply 26June 25, 2022 6:28 AM

[quote]why are these queens obsessed with mascular white guys?

Was that supposed to be masculine or muscular?

by Anonymousreply 27June 25, 2022 6:32 AM

r26, I believe you're having a stroke.

So I'm going to go all Regina Giddens on your ass and walk away with your medicine bottle.

Then I'll be rich! Rich as Croesus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 25, 2022 6:33 AM

R15, his wife is a traitor. She was actually asking about arresting Joe Biden in her text messages. He should his f never been on the Supreme Court. His comments in the ruling are outrageous. He turned the spotlight on himself.

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2022 6:41 AM

Op posted: [quote]How long do you think it will take for the trannies to make the overturning of Roe v. Wade all about them?

[quote]Like they do everything else

Then starts a thread making abortion all about poor courageous white men.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2022 6:45 AM

r27

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2022 6:48 AM

[quote]It’s time to push back against wokeness and accept the fact that evil does not always come in the form of a white male.

What the fuck does "wokeness" have to do with the current makeup of the Supreme Court, which has been turned into the federal branch of the He-Man Women Haters Club, enabled by the, yes, white men who comprise the bulk of the Republican Party?

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2022 6:50 AM

And Thomas is black.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2022 6:51 AM

And a sexual assaulter.

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2022 6:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2022 6:51 AM

Trump - a white man - nominated 3 of the 5 Justices who voted to implement Catholic sharia today.

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2022 6:52 AM

I'm not surprised we have DL right-wingers bitching about woke and trans while the GOP is dismantling our society.

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2022 6:55 AM

r37

trans in sport or abortion rights

pick one.

by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2022 7:00 AM

Religion poisons everything.

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2022 7:00 AM

R38, no.

by Anonymousreply 40June 25, 2022 7:04 AM

r40

The Gender Ideology that swept forward sweeping changes for females has become demonized now that it has allowed trans to do the same.

so, we saw females move towards rightwing talk pointings, if they didn't completely walkaway to the platforms that accepted their ranting lunacy.

Decades of mothers, grandmothers, greats being sheltered by the tyranny of the patriarchy while they might not have experienced themselves, they're imagine it was horrible and that their pains is equal to all of the women of the world... they're not a very cognizant bunch when it comes to the issues or other people. On their own, they're practically autistic. . . all screeches and flapping hands, and begging for men to come to take things off the high shelf. And even so, we're supposed to humour them as strong independent females that fall apart at everything.

[quote] this whole center of the universe, holier than thou, nothing is ever enough. "Oh, how I've suffered, nobody understands me. Somebody fix me a drink and hand me a Nebutol," worn out Scarlett O'Hara... thang!

Well, at least, Madonna will have something to make her relevant again.

by Anonymousreply 41June 25, 2022 7:10 AM

You lost me somewhere in there R41. So you're anti-abortion and anti-trans? Or vice versa? Or you just hate women, in general, and wish they were all dead?

by Anonymousreply 42June 25, 2022 7:14 AM

Jesus, OP. Did you actually post this?? You’re a psycho!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 25, 2022 7:16 AM

r42 And so very unable to grasp context or nuance... so, they jump well outside of the realm of conversation because they're so ill-equipped.

Just completely hysterical.... believing that everyone wants them dead because there isn't a constant ring of smoke being blow up their derrieres.

by Anonymousreply 44June 25, 2022 7:17 AM

pro-life, pro-choice women.... they're all chihuahuas with lipsticks.

by Anonymousreply 45June 25, 2022 7:18 AM

[quote]many cis white men are gay and a downtrodden minority.

[quote]fuck you.

Unless they happen to catch you in the act of caftan shopping, the first thing people notice when they see you is that you're White and male. Expect to be treated accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 46June 25, 2022 7:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 25, 2022 7:30 AM

by one like you immediately judging me by my skin color?

works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 48June 25, 2022 7:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 25, 2022 7:32 AM

and tell me how that solves anything, dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 50June 25, 2022 7:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 25, 2022 7:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 25, 2022 7:35 AM

[quote]trans in sport or abortion rights

Is this an either/or question? What does one have to do with the other? Can someone not be in favor of both?

by Anonymousreply 53June 25, 2022 1:25 PM

R18, nope. It's uneducated women who vote GOP. College educated women vote Dem.

by Anonymousreply 54June 26, 2022 11:59 PM

OP You are on to something. I feel like a lot of these young millenials just say things they wish to be true or use white patriarchy which is a detriment to society to bash all white men. I mean you spell it out exactly. The most conservative member of the court is a black man. Also when did abortion only affect black and brown women. I'm so tired of people being walking talking points.

by Anonymousreply 55June 27, 2022 12:12 AM

Nope R54. You have been duped. We don't reveal ourselves in polls. And we will outright lie to your face.

by Anonymousreply 56June 28, 2022 9:10 AM

Straight men are ridiculous and apparently self-sabotaging. They have been spared years even decades of their lives plus huge monetary sums due to the existence of abortion rights. These men are fools not to support a right that truly works in their favor.

by Anonymousreply 57June 28, 2022 10:11 AM

R9 has stated her boundaries

by Anonymousreply 58June 28, 2022 10:16 AM

Ok here it is in a nutshell

Women hate each other, and that whole strong powerful feminist BS that dumb gay men love and buy into for some reason is just that...BS

But women are still considered higher in the chain than the gay man in our heterosexual elite society, most straight people really think that gay men are useless to society and serve no purpose

Women can still make babies however, even lesbians, but they would need a man obviously, Iean a Black lesbian woman is still held in higher regard and taking more seriously than a white gay man, which is why people had no problem voting for Lori Lightfoot as Chicago 's mayor but you'll never see a gay man, of any race, as mayor of a huge city like Chicago

Gay men loose any privilege they may have had as men in society

by Anonymousreply 59June 28, 2022 10:45 AM

I just remove people from my Facebook who post stuff like this. Usually it’s people who you know are secretly not woke behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 60June 28, 2022 10:48 AM

Men are always valuable - gay, straight, etc. They can fight for our country - they can fight for our "tribe" whatever that is (see Proud Boys). They keep things exciting - shoot-em-ups, sports, video games, d&d, making more & better cellphones and Alexas and all that stuff.

Women? Well, yeah they make people and sperm banks could take the place of most men, but... well, to bring the little critters up you usually need women. And to take care of the olds, whether unofficially at home or in nursing homes - go see, you won't see many male nurses there.

It's a grand old world ain't it?

Not sure how I got off on this but then, I got completely lost trying to follow this thread so I guess it doesnt matter.

People suck. Hell is other people. Everything is temporary and one day this stupid old world will go poof - gone and forgotten, like this thread and all the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 61June 28, 2022 10:59 AM

YAWNZZZzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 62June 28, 2022 11:49 AM

"Here we go again"

I remember Ronald Reagan used to wheeze that out of his gnarly old voice box back in the day when he was reading a teleprompter.

Eventually Nancy had some strings surgically attached to that back of his head so she could make it look he was talking and a Reagan impersonator would say whatever Nancy's astrologist told her to have the president say.

The 80s were a big decade for ventriloquism.

I think Reagan was the inspiration for Slappy the Dummy from Gersberms!

Should I link to Slappy? The Gersberms girl?

I'll let someone else do it.

by Anonymousreply 63June 28, 2022 11:59 AM

White men own most of this country so they are the target of those who feel oppressed. Gay white men do not benefit from the status of straight white men, but we are targeted just like the straight ones because women and racial minorities see us as white men.

The funny thing is, since we work harder and are more creative than pretty much anyone else, we overcome our barriers and really are the most successful members of American society. We do this while being generous, gracious and giving opportunities to those less fortunate. It’s no wonder why others are so bitter.

Go gays! 🌈

by Anonymousreply 64June 28, 2022 2:11 PM

“You see, the darkest parts of America’s history? They were responsible for almost all of them.

In no particular order:

• The Civil War – Conservatives started it to maintain slavery as a legal right.

• Women’s Suffrage – Conservatives stood against it.

• The end of segregation – Conservatives stood against that, too.

• Gay marriage – Go on, guess where conservatives stand right now? (bonus round – in thirty years, guess where conservatives will SAY they stood?)

• Hate crime laws – Conservatives are STILL against them (ironically, they hate them).

• “Legalized” torture – Brought to you courtesy of the conservative movement. Remember, waterboarding was never legally considered torture. Except when it was. (Spanish-American War: American soldiers court-martialed for doing it. WWII: Japanese soldiers convicted for doing it. Vietnam: American soldiers court-martialed for doing it. Texas, 1983: Sheriff and three deputies convicted for doing it.)

• The Great Depression – Conservatives allow banks to run rampant and collapse the economy. Modern day conservatives blame liberals despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

• The Great Recession – Conservatives allow banks to run rampant and collapse the economy. Modern day conservatives blame liberals despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. This time with more success.

• Prohibition – Legislating morality, a “small government” conservative favorite that just happened to give rise to organized crime in the United States. Thanks!

• McCarthyism – McCarthy was a Democrat from 1936 to 1944. SEE?! He was liberal! But no, not really. He switched parties in 1944 and was a conservative, anyway.

• The Southern Strategy – Still in effect and just as disgusting (but effective) as it was fifty years ago.”

Poor, oppressed, conservative, white males just can’t catch a break from criticism!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 28, 2022 2:27 PM

Agreed, R65. Conservatives have never been on the right side of history unless dragged there kicking and screaming.

by Anonymousreply 66June 28, 2022 2:49 PM

R59, Good points. Though things are slowly changing. The mayor of San Diego is gay. Though it's not as big as Chicago it is a big city.

by Anonymousreply 67June 28, 2022 2:57 PM

[quote] i'm not trying to shit on you here, i just want to highlight that blindly attacking cis white men as a group is a losing tactic because the online left has been doing this since the early 2000's now to no avail. these blame games feel good, but ultimately go nowhere.

Look who's talking. You basically started another thread criticizing women who are pro-life, even though we all know criticizing women's abortion views and voting record has gotten you absolutely nowhere. Yet, you persist. If men as a group are off-limits, than so are women.

by Anonymousreply 68June 28, 2022 3:35 PM

And all white men are conservative? Get your head out of your ass.

But my Grandaddy was so, it's all my fault.

by Anonymousreply 69June 28, 2022 3:56 PM

It's Hilary's fault obvi!

by Anonymousreply 70June 28, 2022 4:03 PM

r68 I did no such thing. Claiming my point is that "men as a group are off-limits" is an extremely bad-faith reading of my post (if not a deliberate strawman.) Additionally, that was also my only post in this thread. Nobody is trying to say a group should be 'off-limits' -- rather that we need to reevaluate how effective this sort of academic 'group-blaming' rhetoric is in accomplishing political goals.

by Anonymousreply 71June 28, 2022 4:48 PM

“ It’s time to push back against wokeness and accept the fact that evil does not always come in the form of a white male.”

Not always, but most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 72June 28, 2022 4:50 PM

and how are you morally superior to any other racist?

by Anonymousreply 73June 28, 2022 4:53 PM

[quote]I love when cis white men get their feelings butt-hurt

Say you're a homophobe without saying you're a homophobe.

"butt-hurt" = "getting ass fucked" = "faggot"

by Anonymousreply 74June 28, 2022 4:56 PM

Yeah, Thomas is by far the most conservative justice on the Court, and that's saying something when it has a guy like Alito on it.

Also, white men... and Barrett is?

It's so obnoxiously reductive and unhelpful to turn it into an evil white man issue.

by Anonymousreply 75June 28, 2022 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!