Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever been topped by a smaller man?

I have this Filipino fuckbuddy and he is one hell of a top. He’s stockier not skinnier but he’s like 5 ft 3. I didn’t think it was possible that he could be so hot in bed. His dick is on the smaller side but he’s so aggressive and masculine with me it more than makes up for it. He likes to throat fuck me and when I give him head he makes me gag. Has any one else had this experience with a smaller top?

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2022 2:26 AM

No - I don't want a shorty or tiny meat topping me. But glad you're having fun.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2022 4:18 AM

Does he represent the Lollipop Guild?

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2022 4:19 AM

Bess wants to marry a boy whose parents are dwarfs.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2022 4:20 AM

Most certainly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2022 4:21 AM

I have and I don't really care for it.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2022 1:32 PM

It reminds me of the story about how the little actor Michael Dunn was drunk and chasing Lauren Bacall at a party in the 1960s.

He kept telling her how he wanted to fuck her. "I'm going to fuck you."

She was tolerant for a while, but finally turned to him in front of other guests and said,

"If you do, and I ever find about it...."

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2022 1:37 PM

Now and then.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2022 3:21 PM

Well, U.S. Senator Lankford (R) of Oklahoma believes 13 year olds can consent to sex.

And he oversaw a Xtian educational deal where ALL sorts of things happened.

But of course it's been in the news for years, just like with Johnson.

Why post this here? Well, for those looking for smaller tops.... Go GOP!

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2022 7:19 PM

It makes me giggle and think of a Chihuahua fucking a Great Dane. The line from “All About Eve” captures it best: “you are too short for that gesture.” Lol

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2022 8:30 PM

It can be hot.....especially if he works hard to overcome his.....shortcomings.

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2022 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!